Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) (45678 Views)

Couple Walk Over Guests Like Carpets At Wedding (Photos) / People Who Got Back With Their Ex Who Cheated [PICS] / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Prince16: 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2023
You guys are irredeemable!
Even when it is an igbo woman that is at d centre of this infidelity, una still find way to drag Yorubas.

Las-las una go say d woman na yoruba woman wey dey speak igbo.
grin
jamesversion:

Yourba infidelity matter does not shock anybody nau. Yoruba marriage infidelity is cultural, that is why it has a renditions remedy in Magun. For Magun to be so widespread in Yorubaland, infidelity is a menace there.

Any man can sleep with arguably any married Yoruba woman. Just eulogise her continously, day in, day out in Yoruba language, then buy her gifts regularly. You will get tired of sleeping with her.
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by AgubataAkokwa: 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2023
Puss360:

Yet men dey die for women matter grin grin grin...
It's a man's world, but some men goes after a woman, knowing full well she is someone's wife and also a mother...
It's a man's world, yet some men are never satisfied with their own wife ...

My dear, it might be a man's world and men are the rulers, but women are the House of Assembly grin grin

Men can do all those and go free but a woman caught cheating once will be chased out of her husband's house.

Still, it's a man's world my dear

Know this and know peace
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Husband dares wife to walk over voodoo (juju) to prove she has never cheated on him shocked shocked shocked

Guess what happened?

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_v2z1uva44

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Czsc7zxrGKQ/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Haha grin
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Puss360(f): 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2023
jamesversion:

A woman once bragged that as much as a baby can pass thru a woman, there is nothing a man can give her that will be enough for her. So in your opinion, how big is OK for you? undecided
Lol.. we aren't talking about me here, neither are we talking about you...
But all I know is that, it should be big enough to scrape the inner walls, and long enough to drill for crude oil grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nothing like "Babe, manage me like dat"...
Coz, the same God wey create small, still create Big... grin grin
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by royalfly(m): 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2023
Puss360:

Oga bring your body count let me bring mine let's do plus and minus....
Men with their double lifestyle

Shhhh please, ur type fool everywhere. U just like the woman, come cross u dey say body count. Stay with the narrative.
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by YourGFsnatcher: 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2023
jeromestarks:
So women cheat in marriages a lot. Chai.

Once her way no pure as una dey date, just keep fvcking her until you find another girl. Never marry her.

Ah bn dey date one girl, she cheated with her ex, caught her, dumbed her... then something said wait... you are not done yet. Now she's engaged to be married soon and I'm still fvng her without having to spent 1kobo for any upkeep because I'm not her bf
I just dey pity the poor guy that will marry this ho
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Puss360(f): 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2023
AgubataAkokwa:

Men can do all those and go free but a woman caught cheating once will be chased out of her husband's house.

Still, it's a man's world my dear

Know this and know peace
Once a woman is beautiful, she can be remarried plenty times...
So being in a husband's house isn't an achievement... So rest

1 Like

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Puss360(f): 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Cheaters sighted cool
Lol
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Prince16: 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2023
Chetas81:
SINCE THE DAY NIGERIAN DAUGHTERS BEGIN TO WATCH BLUE FILMS FROM THEIR PHONE, I REMOVE MY RESPECT FROM THIS LADIES
Bro, once a woman don cross 15 and she never marry and she lives in this 21st century of social media and peer pressure , just know say d chances of her being a marriage material is extremely very low.
cool

1 Like

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by izibili44: 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin angry grin I concur
Puss360:

🤣🤣🤣... Noo... I'm a good god-fearing and husband- fearing wife...
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by YourGFsnatcher: 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2023
Puss360:

Lol

But why is immorality on marriage now nothing? The world no sweet again. Family values have bn thrown away. This generation is really disgusting
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by occfx: 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2023
Ahmed0336:
As I dey type this, one of my friend wife dey mad as a result of adultery.
Some culture really grab their women for neck grin

Only tradition can keep woman nyash one place. If you are lucky to get a good woman, thank your stars
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Babalola0920: 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
Skyfornia:
Why can't people be faithful in marriage? This is becoming scary....no trust again.

I wonder that's why it important to marry more than one wife.
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by jamesversion: 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
Prince16:
You guys are irredeemable!
Even when it is an igbo woman that is at d centre of this infidelity, una still find way to drag Yorubas.

Las-las una go say d woman na yoruba woman wey dey speak igbo.
grin

No I'm not dragging Yoruba women oh, cos everyone knows it takes two to cheat, and a man when he set his heart on anything, will find ways to achieve it, either by hook or crook.

It's just that Yoruba has Magun which is a traditional deterrent to a cultural problem. No vex say you be Yoruba. I'm only stating obvious.
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Puss360(f): 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

But why is immorality on marriage now nothing? The world no sweet again. Family values have bn thrown away. This generation is really disgusting
Lols... It all boils down to love for sex....
And unfortunately nothing can be done...

Men (married men inclusive) always ready to part with huge sun just for one round of sex...
Women, seeing the huge amount of money, just for some minutes of sex,are always ready to open legs... Lol..

So sex is the driving force...
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Puss360(f): 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
izibili44:
grin grin grin grin grin angry grin I concur
grin
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Puss360(f): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2023
royalfly:

Shhhh please, ur type fool everywhere. U just like the woman, come cross u dey say body count. Stay with the narrative.
Okay... I don't know you...but if u are above 28, and you've had more than 1 body count, then pls, u aren't in a position to judge me... Okay
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by YourGFsnatcher: 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2023
Puss360:

Lols... It all boils down to love for sex....
And unfortunately nothing can be done...

Men (married men inclusive) always ready to part with huge sun just for one round of sex...
Women, seeing the huge amount of money, just for some minutes of sex,are always ready to open legs... Lol..

So sex is the driving force...

Without self control man is nothing.
It disgust me when I see men and women without self control.

And the society is now cool with it. Had a plan of a great family...but the society now... a baby mama is fine, she can do anything she wants to do, I'll have my baby
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Jungleluv5: 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2023
Let the husband too cross it if he has never cheat on her too

1 Like

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by KaptainAfrika: 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2023
Did the man cross over too ?

1 Like

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by EndRape2(f): 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2023
Dear women know this and know peace, any man that tells you to swear or cross Juju to prove your faithfulness please do not ever do it, if you are faithful do not do it.

Most of these Jazz have repercussion even if you are innocent, i know of an aunt that was told to swear, she did because she is faithful. Years later negative things started happening to her until a pastor saw a vision that it was the Jazz she used to rub her head to prove her innocency.. even the husband she swore to prove her innocence for her marriage not to break still left her,

Do not joke with the Devil he has no free gift.

1 Like

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Coconunu(m): 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2023
Truth be told
Every guy prefer a baby mama than marriage nowadays
Imagine another man sleeping with ur wife and you will be out there looking for what she will eat after fucking another man....

1 Like

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Enemyofpeace: 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2023
Over wetin now? Can only him finish what the girl is carrying. Some people go just dey stress themselves unnecessarily. This is nothing but blasphemy
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Jungleluv5: 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2023
Why is it that all comments is on ladies alone and the same crime you are blaming ladies for men too commit the same so stop blaming ladies alone ooooo
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Prince16: 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2023
You are still doing it bro! grin
This thread is about an igbo woman caught in an infidelity web, not a yoruba woman.
So na Igbos no get 'magun'.

For ur info, (just in case u don't know), what 'Emeka' just did in that video is a visual image of how 'magun' is applied (even) in yorubaland.; no difference!

It's just as u have 'sango'-god of thunder in yorubaland, so u have 'amadioha' in ignoland or 'Thor' in greek.

All these gods/voodoo have their equivalence in all tribes/races of the world bro.
cool

jamesversion:

No I'm not dragging Yoruba women oh, cos everyone knows it takes two to cheat, and a man when he set his heart on anything, will find ways to achieve it, either by hook or crook.

[b]It's just that Yoruba has Magun which is a traditional deterrent to a cultural problem.
No vex say you be Yoruba. I'm only stating obvious.
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Enemyofpeace: 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2023
Skyfornia:
Why can't people be faithful in marriage? This is becoming scary....no trust again.
why should we be faithful? Was Eve faithful to Adam? Faithfulness is for fools, that's why prick and pusssssssy do not have meters
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by izubext007: 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2023
She talks like a guilty person.
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Enemyofpeace: 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2023
Coconunu:
Truth be told
Every guy prefer a baby mama than marriage nowadays
Imagine another man sleeping with ur wife and you will be out there looking for what she will eat after fucking another man....
me I prefer Dpen11. She makes my world
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by izubext007: 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2023
I guess she is from Abia state.....those women are terrible.
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by royalfly(m): 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2023
Puss360:

Okay... I don't know you...but if u are above 28, and you've had more than 1 body count, then pls, u aren't in a position to judge me... Okay

What is you with body count, madam cross the door. It has nothing to do with who cheated or not. Even if the man has cheated, now the man is saying cross the door. She can do her own cross the door after. I hate women or men that cheat period. Believe it or not we have more cheating women now.
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Prince16: 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2023
U are almost right, but u missed out an important detail.

It is 'Emmanuel' that proposes/marries 'Emmanuella', not the other way round.

There are millions of extremely beautiful 'Emmanuellas' who ended up dying single all bcus their 'Emmanuels' either didn't materialize or failed to propose.

No matter how beautiful u are as 'Emmanuella', the ball is not in ur court, it's in 'Emmanuel's' hands.

I know (from ur post) that u are still young, I only pray that it's not too late b4 u realize the truth in what I've just stated.
cool

Puss360:

Once a woman is beautiful, she can be remarried plenty times...
So being in a husband's house isn't an achievement... So rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.