Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Help! My Brother Has Sickle Cell - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Brother Has Sickle Cell (16643 Views)

This Snake Just Bit My Brother / Sickle Cell Patient On Oxygen Dies After Power Outage In Lagos / 93yrs Old Nigerian Sickle Cell Lady, Narrates How She Survived Against All Odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Brother Has Sickle Cell by AwkaFinest: 7:15am On Nov 19, 2023
Olayinka8793:
Sir, how do I contact you to minister healing on my ears? I have been deaf on both ears for over 29 years due to a mistake when I was a kid.

If you have the money, go for cochlear implant. Though you'll need speech therapy after the surgery.
Re: Help! My Brother Has Sickle Cell by Olayinka8793(m): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2023
AwkaFinest:

If you have the money, go for cochlear implant. Though you'll need speech therapy after the surgery.
That is my priority for now, but it will be hard to achieve given the possible financial implications. So I am just hopeful. If you know of an ENT specialized doctor, you can please refer his contacts to me so I get more information from him
Re: Help! My Brother Has Sickle Cell by AwkaFinest: 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2023
Olayinka8793:
That is my priority for now, but it will be hard to achieve given the possible financial implications. So I am just hopeful. If you know of an ENT specialized doctor, you can please refer his contacts to me so I get more information from him

Search for cochlear implant foundation of Nigeria on Facebook and contact them.
Re: Help! My Brother Has Sickle Cell by Olayinka8793(m): 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2023
AwkaFinest:

Search for cochlear implant foundation of Nigeria on Facebook and contact them.
Done.
I have messaged them and hoping they respond so we can initiate conversation. Thanks
Re: Help! My Brother Has Sickle Cell by Tito24: 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2023
OboOlora:
What help do you want from us, are your parents illiterates that didn’t consider genotypes before fvcking raw?
Blame ur parents and leave us out of this crap.
I blame the slowpoke m0derat0r that pushed this to FP, bunch of incompetent servants of a Sango Otta programmer!
there's something seriously wrong with you

I don't know it
You don't know it
Nobody knows what it really is but soon you go enter market

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Something Special About Tiger Nuts (aki Hausa) / COVID-19 Update For October 24 2020 In Nigeria / Have You Ever Been A Victim Of A Mistake By A Health Personnel? Please Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.