Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen (37635 Views)

Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? / Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by BarrElChapo(m): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2023
🫡
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by BarrElChapo(m): 10:22am On Nov 17, 2023
Salüd 🫡
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by wittywriter: 10:22am On Nov 17, 2023
Links are rarely ineffective .

Wittyness.

1 Like

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by akinwale701(m): 10:22am On Nov 17, 2023
guobe:
I was in the traditional marriage ceremony of my colleague in the office today, and when I was there with my other office colleagues, the bride whose traditional wedding rite was just concluded walked up to me and whispered that I was actually the reason the marriage was holding.

I had to do a flashback and remembered that when she was a youth corper in my place of work.

I Jokingly took her hands and introduced her to all my male colleagues in the office telling them that she is a nice person and that they exchange contacts with her.

One of my sharp colleagues I introduced to her will be getting married to her.
May the good Lord bless their union in Jesus name.

You're the next good man on Earth after me.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by MrBroke(m): 10:24am On Nov 17, 2023
Tayorshd87:
So how does that improve the economy 😡😡😡

So with all what is going on this is what is making u happy in disguise

grin I no fit laugh abeg
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by Fiscus105(m): 10:25am On Nov 17, 2023
Thank God for ur kind gesture, ur types are very rear, some he-goats will be struggling and sweating to sleep with her,even when they, themselves are in marriage and not need her, spoiling her for real potential husband.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by Godmademan(m): 10:25am On Nov 17, 2023
Thought we agreed no dating at work

2 Likes

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by JOSBOLA(m): 10:26am On Nov 17, 2023
dawnomike:
May others announce your own source of happiness as well. Amen
Ameen. I love this your prayer. God bless you immensely.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by IjebuWarrior: 10:29am On Nov 17, 2023
gift2xl:
That's fine, I hope u did not taste the honey pot.

Honey pot wey dey stench? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by Thabothabo101: 10:30am On Nov 17, 2023
gift2xl:

If he didn’t in the past, he is now guaranteed a spot there in future.

1 Like

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by IPG25(m): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2023
Congrats to both

1 Like

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by Entanglement: 10:32am On Nov 17, 2023
nairalee:
Seriously this is what most single ladies should be doing. Once u are getting to 25 u guys should form a network and keep posting each other and introducing each other to male potential suitors. U never can tell how far such could go.

But some foolish girls of nowadays you're 28 and still asking "who gave you my number".
the moment I see "who gave you my number"
That's the very moment I deleted the useless number from my phone.

Why ask such a stupid question. What do you want to do with the person who gave you my number? undecided

1 Like

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by RonuThings(m): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2023
😎

Op, thank you 🤔

You just saved one Evening Newspaper from committing Suicide 😏

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by BreakingNews21: 10:35am On Nov 17, 2023
Classy thread.👏🏾
Proper introduction/s vibe! wink
Praises due to God, and all chaste or low mileage, marriage material babes.😉

1 Like

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by woleabayo(f): 10:38am On Nov 17, 2023
mrs marriage fixer abeg i need 1 slim sexy girl for serious relationship that will lead to marriage.
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by phkka1(m): 10:42am On Nov 17, 2023
We will always be remembered by our works while on earth. Endeavor to do good while you are alive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by nuelyoyo(m): 10:43am On Nov 17, 2023
Tayorshd87:
So how does that improve the economy 😡😡😡

So with all what is going on this is what is making u happy in disguise
You are not smart and knowledgeable with this question. You are asking how people getting married and starting a family improves the economy? Really?

What is an economy without the family? The last I checked, the family is the smallest unit of any economy, and getting married is the foundation of the family.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by maasoap(m): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2023
guobe:
I was in the traditional marriage ceremony of my colleague in the office today, and when I was there with my other office colleagues, the bride whose traditional wedding rite was just concluded walked up to me and whispered that I was actually the reason the marriage was holding.

I had to do a flashback and remembered that when she was a youth corper in my place of work.

I Jokingly took her hands and introduced her to all my male colleagues in the office telling them that she is a nice person and that they exchange contacts with her.

I equally went to a traditional marriage ceremony. The bride introduced her best friend to me that day. This month makes it 12 years that we've been together as couples, 14 years in total.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2023
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by stasius: 10:48am On Nov 17, 2023
God bless their union

1 Like

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by darediamond(m): 10:48am On Nov 17, 2023
Silentgroper:
And if it eventually turns sour .. na you still cause am

Gbam, won de!! grin grin
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by 0hms(m): 10:50am On Nov 17, 2023
Good one.
For your Inverter, Solar installation, purchase, Sizing and Repairs. Contact John on 08033511858

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by Dchampion65: 10:51am On Nov 17, 2023
gift2xl:

Very dirty mind

1 Like

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by Cruzmaster: 10:54am On Nov 17, 2023
Silentgroper:
And if it eventually turns sour .. na you still cause am

Bad belle
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by Lasgidi90(m): 10:56am On Nov 17, 2023
guobe:

It won't as it is ordained by God.
Hahaha, very funny. So all the ones wey turn sour, na devil ordain am abi?
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by DiskJokeyManic: 10:56am On Nov 17, 2023
guobe:

Nice!!!! You did well sir!!! Pls sir if I can get a lil token from u, I will so much appreciate

Opay
Kingsley

Anytin will go a long way, tanks and God bless🙏

1 Like

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 17, 2023
guobe:

Person just dey, you come decide to ruin person life.
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by guobe: 11:01am On Nov 17, 2023
maasoap:

I equally went to a traditional marriage ceremony. The bride introduced her best friend to me that same day. This month makes it 12 years that we've been together as couples, 14 years in total.
Wow lovely.happy for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by Truths9ja: 11:04am On Nov 17, 2023
Hmm what a good helper

1 Like

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by gift2xl: 11:17am On Nov 17, 2023
Thabothabo101:

If he didn’t in the past, he is now guaranteed a spot there in future.

It's called future settlement abi, bad guy.
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by bukatyne(f): 11:24am On Nov 17, 2023
guobe:

Hope your sharp colleague paid homage to you?

Do nine more successful matchmaking in your office/environ so you can add it to your CV cheesy

God bless their home and what a grateful bride. cool
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by gift2xl: 11:24am On Nov 17, 2023
Dchampion65:

Very dirty mind

Dchampion65, are you OK, I mean is your cognitive reasoning working perfectly.
I did not accuse the dude, I only asked a question, to avoid further bridge of the full blessings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Propose To His Liberian Girlfriend At Her 30th Birthday (Photos) / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill / Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.