Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,996 members, 7,821,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen (37642 Views)

Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? / Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by bukatyne(f): 11:25am On Nov 17, 2023
Starboytwo:
You suppose qualify for some percentage in the bride price.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by Prenonjebose: 11:31am On Nov 17, 2023
maasoap:

I equally went to a traditional marriage ceremony. The bride introduced her best friend to me that same day. This month makes it 12 years that we've been together as couples, 14 years in total.
Congratulations. Wish you more blissful years as couple. I am sure that day would seem like yesterday to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by eepeepook: 11:36am On Nov 17, 2023
Nairaland is trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by 0hms(m): 11:38am On Nov 17, 2023
maasoap:

I equally went to a traditional marriage ceremony. The bride introduced her best friend to me that same day. This month makes it 12 years that we've been together as couples, 14 years in total.

Good one
For your Inverter, Solar installation, purchase, Sizing and Repairs. Contact John on 08033511858

1 Like

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by dunski: 11:40am On Nov 17, 2023
guobe:
I was in the traditional marriage ceremony of my colleague in the office today, and when I was there with my other office colleagues, the bride whose traditional wedding rite was just concluded walked up to me and whispered that I was actually the reason the marriage was holding.

I had to do a flashback and remembered that when she was a youth corper in my place of work.

I Jokingly took her hands and introduced her to all my male colleagues in the office telling them that she is a nice person and that they exchange contacts with her.

One of my sharp colleagues I introduced to her will be getting married to her.
May the good Lord bless their union in Jesus name.

Amen .

1 Like

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by matb1(m): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2023
Yea that's a good 👍 one!
But make sure you keep that sincerely, don't go and start asking anything in return oooo
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by niggaman(m): 11:54am On Nov 17, 2023
This story or narrrative no add up abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by Goalnaldo(m): 11:56am On Nov 17, 2023
Threads like this should be pushed to front page frequently. For the first time since this year, I didn't see Igbo that Yoruba this. No ethnic or tribal slur. Op thank you for this matchmaking..may their marriage not turn sour so they won't have a reason to blame you, ijn.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by Savedday2: 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
Just imagine what you are proud of doing.

You foster a liability on the innocent man. Woman that may likely kill him soon.

Shame on you!
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by SAMBARRY: 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by BadBradley: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2023
guobe:
I was in the traditional marriage ceremony of my colleague in the office today, and when I was there with my other office colleagues, the bride whose traditional wedding rite was just concluded walked up to me and whispered that I was actually the reason the marriage was holding.

I had to do a flashback and remembered that when she was a youth corper in my place of work.

I Jokingly took her hands and introduced her to all my male colleagues in the office telling them that she is a nice person and that they exchange contacts with her.

are you a professional love-vendor?
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by Kajaard: 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2023
Timoleon:
Just know say in case them later kill each other, you made it happen

Lol
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by drimzsmoke(m): 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2023
guobe:

I'm single and also a nice person!!!🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by PortHarcourtcit(m): 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
guobe:

Amen.I am happy for the couple.Prosperity shall never cease in their home and may they grow old in peace and harmony.
was it after DIGGING her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by humility33(m): 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2023
Puss360:
Oya comman whisper in my own ears grin grin...
Make me sef see who go carry me round the world grin grin grin grin
I will introduce you to me.... hopefully something worthwhile will spring out from it
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by Pootle: 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2023
lord of match maker cool
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by Abioladoks: 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2023
u try for not torching her

1 Like

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by phemmyfour: 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2023
guobe:

Hope you're married sha....as you dey arrange for others, hope you no forget yourself
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by devoutpraise: 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2023
guobe:

AMEN
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by Tayorshd87: 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2023
MrBroke:

grin I no fit laugh abeg

My brother 😂 I dey tell u

1 Like

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by Tayorshd87: 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2023
nuelyoyo:

You are not smart and knowledgeable with this question. You are asking how people getting married and starting a family improves the economy? Really?

What is an economy without the family? The last I checked, the family is the smallest unit of any economy, and getting married is the foundation of the family.

No yawa na ati least u defend your point 😆
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by ericmor: 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2023
gift2xl:
That's fine, I hope u did not taste the honey pot.

Lol
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by ericmor: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2023
gift2xl:
That's fine, I hope u did not taste the honey pot.

I think that is why she was thanking him because he did not cast it. Kudos to the guy

1 Like

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by Ndidi2: 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2023
nairalee:
Seriously this is what most single ladies should be doing. Once u are getting to 25 u guys should form a network and keep posting each other and introducing each other to male potential suitors. U never can tell how far such could go.

But some foolish girls of nowadays you're 28 and still asking "who gave you my number".
and sidechickinizing with people's husband even in their 30's
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by vannessa7(f): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2023
Way to go op, you have done a good thing and it has already been credited to your karma account, now my advice, make sure you have a large heart so you don't start feeling big when you see them , don't mention it to them or expect them to behave in a particular way or pay you back, don't brag about it every where, remain yourself and continue sowing good seed, God bless you.

I missed a wonderful man during my time because his friend lied to him that we were dating, this friend was a married man with kids who I had nothing with but he saw the potential in the relationship that could happen so he destroyed it before it even begin, he later sort of confess to me after several months of missing the wonderful man. So many evil people in the world, keep doing good if you can because karma is real

1 Like

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by chaloskyx: 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2023
tell her she owes you a favour in za other room before she ties the knot for making her dream come true🤣
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by kingsceemark(m): 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2023
guobe:

God bless you too and bless me as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by cowtail: 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2023
You try for her. well done ooh
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by KingRoiz: 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2023
Agba Destiny helper...
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by BlessedOne259: 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2023
guobe:

You have done well. Do you by chance know another good one you can introduce to me? No kidding.

1 Like

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by JONSYN7154: 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2023
guobe:

When are you going to introduce me to your female colleagues at work too?

Congratulations to them both.

1 Like

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by Dchampion65: 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
gift2xl:

Dchampion65, are you OK, I mean is your cognitive reasoning working perfectly.
I did not accuse the dude, I only asked a question, to avoid further bridge of the full blessings.

Be calming down.
Upon wetin
Just a cruise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Propose To His Liberian Girlfriend At Her 30th Birthday (Photos) / Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid / 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.