Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen (37668 Views)

Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? / Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by teewhyhomes: 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2023
TGIF! The weekend is around the corner. Enjoy yourself and don’t forget to reach out to us @Teewhyhomes for your next Real Estate investment.
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by pusapou(m): 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2023
0hms:
Good one.
For your Inverter, Solar installation, purchase, Sizing and Repairs. Contact John on 08033511858
are u in the south east?
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by grandstar(m): 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2023
Some people never forget.

She's appreciative.
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by guobe: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2023
BlessedOne259:

You have done well. Do you by chance know another good one you can introduce to me? No kidding.
Lol
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by gift2xl: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2023
Dchampion65:

Be calming down.
Upon wetin
Just a cruise

Bad guy.
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by 1opinion: 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2023
You did well...

1 Like

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by ViceGovernor: 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2023
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by ViceGovernor: 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2023
guobe:

Thanks Michilin.
Bros nawa to you o.
You get time dey polish him moniker sef 😏
The guy name na Michelin...azin Michelin tire when dey Peugeot 406.

Keep up the good work sir. God will surely bless you πŸ™.
They should make you the godfather of the first kid that union will produce if they're wise.

1 Like

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by guobe: 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2023
ViceGovernor:

Bros nawa to you o.
You get time dey polish him moniker sef 😏
The guy name na Michelin...azin Michelin tire when dey Peugeot 406.

Keep up the good work sir. God will surely bless you πŸ™.
They should make you the godfather of the first kid that union will produce if they're wise.
Thanks my man
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by BluntCrazeMan: 7:14am On Nov 18, 2023
guobe:
I was in the traditional marriage ceremony of my colleague in the office today, and when I was there with my other office colleagues, the bride whose traditional wedding rite was just concluded walked up to me and whispered that I was actually the reason the marriage was holding.

I had to do a flashback and remembered that when she was a youth corper in my place of work.

I Jokingly took her hands and introduced her to all my male colleagues in the office telling them that she is a nice person and that they exchange contacts with her.

One of my sharp colleagues I introduced to her will be getting married to her.
May the good Lord bless their union in Jesus name.

It's FATE.
FATE worked through you.

So, it's normal levels.

People usually meet themselves on my Facebook wall while engaging on my posts.
That's FATE too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by guobe: 8:12am On Nov 18, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

It's FATE.
FATE worked through you.

So, it's normal levels.

People usually meet themselves on my Facebook wall while engaging on my posts.
That's FATE too.
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Five Suitors And I Let My Boyfriend Know / Plus-Sized Bride Dancing With Her Husband At Traditional Wedding (Photo, Video) / Watch VIDEO: Female School Students In South Africa Twerking On Their Boyfriends

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.