Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,980 members, 7,810,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital (43287 Views)

Israeli Troops Raid Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital(photos) / Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers / CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by EdiskyHarry: 8:59am On Nov 17, 2023
May God protect his chosen nation, Israel

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by liasmiram2567: 8:59am On Nov 17, 2023
Holiness2100:
https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israeli-army-says-it-finds-tunnel-weapons-gazas-al-shifa-hospital-2023-11-16/

Propanganda of the highest level.HASBARA in action.YOU CLAIMED YOUR HIGH INTELLIGENCE SAID HAMAS COMMAND OFFICE IS IN AL SHIFA HOSPITAL AND THAT THE HOSTAGES ARE THERE:WHERE ARE YOUR EVIDENCES? ,WHERE ATE THE HOSTAGES ?WHAT OF HAMAS'S COMMAND CENTRE?THIS IS A COVER UP TO ISREAL WAR CRIME OF ATTACKING A HOSPITAL.
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:02am On Nov 17, 2023
Keep it up Israel.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Iseoluwani: 9:02am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

Don't mind them my sister, even Justin Trudeau of Canada criticized Mr netanyahu yesterday, but some people here are just something else.

I don't know what's wrong with some Africans with this issue of religion and Nigerians in particular.
Nobody can claim to be more christian than me.

It's just a matter of time, Israel will become a pariah state, there's a long list of countries in Europe, Asia, north and south America as well as Africa that are turning their backs on Israel

Future president, I understand that what Israel is doing is bad, but Hamas started this, should Israel look away because I don't get, why u people are blaming israel?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Mrbenny001: 9:05am On Nov 17, 2023
freakyamanda:

Many people here don't know Israel is losing its respect and support fast. Check twitter and tick tock and you will see what's happening. The current Israeli and American govts are the worst terrorists ever. Netanyahu will still be arrested and prosecuted by his own people.
Who dey support Israel before..the world has hate them from day one..go and read about antisemitism.. so they no even send anybody father..if it's sure for you..touch them..

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by bizzibodi(m): 9:05am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:
This is propaganda just to deceive the credulous and justify the brutal invasion of Gaza and the massacre of babies.

Underground tunnels are built in big hospitals all over the world for emergency use, as for those weapons, I don't trust Israeli military, why will Hamas leave weapons behind knowing fully well that Israel will use it to build a case against them?

The human tragedy that is unfolding in Gaza is heart-wrenching and Israel won't go unpunished.

UN should consider sending the protection force to Gaza immediately.

I stand with the people of Palestine
Why are you terrorists like this,which hospitals build tunnels for what,why will Hamas not leave those weapons behind when on d run,d hospital tunnels is d safest place for them....those hospitals staffs are complicit not all of those that wear medic uniforms are medics but Hamas,by d way what are all those refugees doing on hospitals compound when did hospitals become a refugee camp?

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Mrtaye: 9:06am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:
This is propaganda just to deceive the credulous and justify the brutal invasion of Gaza and the massacre of babies.

Underground tunnels are built in big hospitals all over the world for emergency use, as for those weapons, I don't trust Israeli military, why will Hamas leave weapons behind knowing fully well that Israel will use it to build a case against them?
They left weapons behind ke abi they ran for their lives from intense pounding and forgot their weapons behind

The human tragedy that is unfolding in Gaza is heart-wrenching and Israel won't go unpunished.

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by adontcare(f): 9:07am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

will u keep quiet

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Mrtaye: 9:07am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

They left weapons behind ke abi they ran for their lives from intense pounding and forgot their weapons behind

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 17, 2023
The owner of this nairaland is an idioot.
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Alamkir: 9:10am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:
well, you can call me whatever you like, I don't care because this forum is filled with sadists, religious bigots and irrational human beings who rejoice and celebrate the murder of innocent people.

I'm sure some of you here will be happy seeing Israel bombing northern Nigeria for as long as the people being targeted are not Christians

I've been called several names for supporting Palestinians but it doesn't bother me, I can live with that, I don't say things to impress people anymore

Why is it that anyone thats against the incessant killing of Palestinians women and children are called Muslims? Why can't one support what's right without involving religion? Why can't Africans (Nigerians especially) think independently without involving religion? What's even religious about this war? This questions bother me.
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by advanceDNA: 9:13am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

Underground tunnels are built in big hospitals all over the world for emergency use, as for those weapons, I don't trust Israeli military,

But u trust those that went to look for trouble first in the name of Allah....

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Winnin009: 9:13am On Nov 17, 2023
Soliddust3030:

You they mind the bigots, very evil set of people celebrating the murder of innocent murder of children and women. Again this news about the hospital has been proven to be fake. IDF even deleted some pics they posted about tunnels in the hospital which happens to be a facility in Sweden.
Israel is just using propaganda and the world is seeing through their lies. You need to see first hand images and videos from Palestine then you will know the damage Israel have done to this guy's and while Israel have made more hamas soldiers.
Do they honestly think that with way they have murdered innocent kids, women and old people that there won't be consequences?

Yes! There will be consequences when you invade a nation and kill her citizens. Palestine is facing the consequences. Their citizens are being killed too.

It’s just what it is!

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Shimran(m): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2023
Don't let Nairaland alone be your news source.
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Everfrank(m): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2023
That's fake.
Where did they indicate hospital there?
Zionists are bloody murderers being cheered by ignorant and heartless Nigerian christians.
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by IamAsiri: 9:16am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

Which hospital in Nigeria has underground tunnel? Keep capping nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Regex: 9:17am On Nov 17, 2023
Alamkir:

Why is it that anyone thats against the incessant killing of Palestinians women and children are called Muslims? Why can't one support what's right without involving religion? Why can't Africans (Nigerians especially) think independently without involving religion? What's even religious about this war? This questions bother me.

This is not an African thing. This is a global thing. It's basically anything the West hates their colonies has to hate it too. Even at work I am an Israeli sympathiser and Ukrainian advocate. Outside there I don't give a shit about those two.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by newnigerdelta00: 9:18am On Nov 17, 2023
Righteousness2:
The Hospitals in Gaza are used by hamas terrorists as terrorist locations because they know Israel will not strike Hospitals ordinarily.

A Big salute to the IDF for these mind blowing exposures.
GOD Bless you and protect you guys .
GOD Bless ISRAEL.
GOD Bless those that bless you and Curse those that Curse you
By God's grace and Help, the abductees will be located and rescued.
Victory, victory and More victory all the way

What fucking victory are you talking about,I thought your Bible said thou shall not kill? Why can't you guys call for GOD love and peace to unite the world you celebrating your fellow human dying.........
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Nonexisting1: 9:18am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

It won't be propaganda if Hamas were the ones making claims of things like this. Abeg go to Gaza and stand with the Palestinians. Don't stay here and be giving them only moral support, they need pysical support too from sympathizers like you. Mtchew

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by themanderon: 9:18am On Nov 17, 2023
For the fact that Israel has remained in that hospital know that more Revelations will be coming out about how Hamas operates under the cover of hospitals and schools because they know these places are protected. They usually work with intelligence obtained from renegade Palestinians.
Those terrorists loving news channels like Aljazeera and the ever-so-pathetic press TV will not see this one. The way those guys praise these jihadi groups is nauseating. In fact it is very difficult to get balanced reporting these day. From CNN to BBC to France 24 to these Arabic news channels they are all the same and are pushing the agendas of their paymasters. Only a few of these Indian news channels like first post and wion seem to be doing a little Justice to news these days.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by newnigerdelta00: 9:18am On Nov 17, 2023
VawulentMan:
Before I comment fess

This righteousness guy, shey Hamas offend you before?
The way you just dey post their news back to back these days, you wan render their village people jobless.

That guy na Anti Christ
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Raf4: 9:19am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

Left to you, you would have told the whole world that hamas were just throwing fufu and eba from Gaza to Isreal and not rockets. You would have even told us that hamas went to Isreal for skiing and sightseeing on Oct 7 and nobody was killed or kidnapped by hamas. Continue.

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by advanceDNA: 9:20am On Nov 17, 2023
Alamkir:

It depends on what u say.... grin . If ur comment is only about the innocent, women and children dying and ur shout is for cease fire from both sides ... then we know u are just pro-humanity....
But if all ur ranting is about accusing Israel of hating Muslims, mixed with america and UK and conspiracy theories of things that u didn't see, like that guy u mentioned is already claiming Israel went to plant weapons in a tunnel .......then we know u are a religious terrorist..this is just another jihad to you and u are just angry ur Islamic brothers are losing grin grin grin grin
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by maxiuc(m): 9:20am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

terrorist sympathizer also a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Babaken(m): 9:21am On Nov 17, 2023
freakyamanda:

Many people here don't know Israel is losing its respect and support fast. Check twitter and tick tock and you will see what's happening. The current Israeli and American govts are the worst terrorists ever. Netanyahu will still be arrested and prosecuted by his own people.
they don't care
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:22am On Nov 17, 2023
Righteousness2:
The Hospitals in Gaza are used by hamas terrorists as terrorist locations because they know Israel will not strike Hospitals ordinarily.

A Big salute to the IDF for these mind blowing exposures.
GOD Bless you and protect you guys .
GOD Bless ISRAEL.
GOD Bless those that bless you and Curse those that Curse you
By God's grace and Help, the abductees will be located and rescued.
Victory, victory and More victory all the way

Your BBC & CNN couldn't get this information you got? Okay! Kontinew undecided
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by NBAjunior: 9:23am On Nov 17, 2023
I’m a black man so nothing concerns me with isreal and Gaza war they too don’t care about Africans

So I will pass
🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Lightorder: 9:24am On Nov 17, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Just like the US found weapon of mass destruction in Iraq.
shey you blind abi ?
Terrorists apologist. But When it is time to Japa , America becomes your first pick

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Lightorder: 9:29am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:
well, you can call me whatever you like, I don't care because this forum is filled with sadists, religious bigots and irrational human beings who rejoice and celebrate the murder of innocent people.

I'm sure some of you here will be happy seeing Israel bombing northern Nigeria for as long as the people being targeted are not Christians

I've been called several names for supporting Palestinians but it doesn't bother me, I can live with that, I don't say things to impress people anymore

I didn't care to read your empty comment. Just go touch ISREAL when you are done shouting

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Postinor: 9:32am On Nov 17, 2023
Tyriq:

And whoever that also believe all the lies al jazeera is dishing out is a potential terrorist
keep on been an hypocrite so if I kill ur father and steal ur father's land for more than 50 years u won't retaliate right
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Mccullum: 9:34am On Nov 17, 2023
This is tactics of justifying heinous acts against Geneva convention, attacking medical facilities is war crime. why can't they allow independent body to investigate their claims. Israeli trying to directly govern Gaza to complete aims of colonizing and occupying Palestinians' land.

propaganda failed this period of multi sources of information. Thanks to social medias, unbias people knows that Israeli politicians and their backers are terrorists covered by sovereignty of their countries.

Why did Israeli forces ensured outage of power in that hospital before showing arms they smuggled in at night into the hospital?, why they didn't uncover those arms displayed before the staff of that hospital, why they couldn't be able to substantiates their claims of tunnel built beneath Al-Shifa hospital since four days they've been inside of the hospital?

Powerful countries can manipulate things to favour their aims and objectives.
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by salem1996: 9:37am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

I thought you are cognitive enough to arrenge an argument until the bolded pops out.

Hamas won't even think of taking or moving those things anywhere you know why? Cause they never thought anyone would suspect they hide under civilians to do any evil owing to their constant defence of the allegations.

Secondly, Israel has surrounded them so moving those things is enough evidence to Indic themselves, hence, better keeping it in hope no one even searches the hospital.

Thirdly, you suspect Israel drops those stuffs?
Ask yourself, how could they get weapons as much as those stuffs to use them against Hamas? or don't you know arms comes with tags that indicates the nation's or group's ownership?

My concerned used to be the Palestinians people, until I realised even some of them knew of the October 7th attack and supported their children for it.

Right now, my concern is for the pure and honest children that's all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties / Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him / Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.