Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital (43329 Views)

Israeli Troops Raid Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital(photos) / Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers / CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Sacrosanct12(m): 9:38am On Nov 17, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Gaza bite more than they could eat hence facing the music in a full scale 🤣
this your comment should be a reminder to everyone that hamas striked first. They should dance to the music.

5 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Againstallodds: 9:38am On Nov 17, 2023
freakyamanda:

Many people here don't know Israel is losing its respect and support fast. Check twitter and tick tock and you will see what's happening. The current Israeli and American govts are the worst terrorists ever. Netanyahu will still be arrested and prosecuted by his own people.
Israel does not need your support when they are surrounded by people whose life ambition is the annihilation of the people of Israel. If you want write epistle from now till next year Israel must root out Hamas and restore peace in gaza.

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by correctguy101(m): 9:39am On Nov 17, 2023
Hamas has always operated this way.

Fear no go fit let them come out from the regular hiding.

The Israeli should jhus get this done quickly. I'm confident this Hamas attack will happen again. The crackdown will make many of their generals and the main commander (who are probably heavily protected by the entire Arab States) go into hiding.

A few years later, they'll have new and fresh soldiers from the survivors and continue the cat and mouse game.

The times are not favourable, else, the real solution is simply to banish every single one of them from the human domain. But times have changed and such an action will draw too many unwanted attention, so the isrealis are trying to systematically doing the same thing.
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by abikason(m): 9:40am On Nov 17, 2023
Wahalla for who get soakaway for GAZA

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by salem1996: 9:40am On Nov 17, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

What fucking victory are you talking about,I thought your Bible said thou shall not kill? Why can't you guys call for GOD love and peace to unite the world you celebrating your fellow human dying.........

Yes you are right.
Even your country's constitution says so. But have you wondered why your country rejoices at the death of a terrorists?
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by NairaMaster1(m): 9:40am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:
This is propaganda just to deceive the credulous and justify the brutal invasion of Gaza and the massacre of babies.

Underground tunnels are built in big hospitals all over the world for emergency use, as for those weapons, I don't trust Israeli military, why will Hamas leave weapons behind knowing fully well that Israel will use it to build a case against them?

The human tragedy that is unfolding in Gaza is heart-wrenching and Israel won't go unpunished.

UN should consider sending the protection force to Gaza immediately.

I stand with the people of Palestine

Cry me a river. Terrorism is a no no to some us. Isreal is not Nigeria that rewards terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Againstallodds: 9:41am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:
This is propaganda just to deceive the credulous and justify the brutal invasion of Gaza and the massacre of babies.

Underground tunnels are built in big hospitals all over the world for emergency use, as for those weapons, I don't trust Israeli military, why will Hamas leave weapons behind knowing fully well that Israel will use it to build a case against them?

The human tragedy that is unfolding in Gaza is heart-wrenching and Israel won't go unpunished.

see tears. Shebi you people were rejoicing when Hamas terrorists invaded Israel? Now see the result

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by NairaMaster1(m): 9:41am On Nov 17, 2023
misreal:
One thing is sure.no matter how much you cry here on Nairaland,Gaza is going down.

Abi ooo!

They can even volunteer.

These are people praising Rusia for destroying Ukraine ooo

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by monex(m): 9:42am On Nov 17, 2023
Israel should allow independent international bodies access to Al-Shifa and Al-Rantisi hospitals if they want the world to believe them.

I know they had allowed CNN access to Al-Rantisi Hospital but it was more of reporting than investigation.
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by erniok(m): 9:42am On Nov 17, 2023
sonofElElyon:
Evil and heartless

FEED YOUR MIND...
RESULT OF YEARS OF RESEARCH. 3 NON-FICTION BOOKS (E-BOOKS AND PAPERBACKS). SHOCKING SECRETS!
*Sinister plan for a New World Order
*Decoding Ancient, End of the World Prophecies
*Jesus: Man-God or Mad Man? Examining the Evidence
Click on the link below to view the books NOW!
BE AWARE!
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/author?ref=dbs_G_A_C&asin=B0CH6QRLKW
I don't have an Amazon account. So how can I get a copy please. Would love to read them. Thanks.
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Coronavirus1: 9:43am On Nov 17, 2023
Is there a rocket luncher there I found non. dead to hamas terrorist life to the innocent civilians.
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by delishpot: 9:44am On Nov 17, 2023
Thell plant the next one in a kindergarten and cry when Israel goes there to bomb it out. People will now say no matter what, Israel shouldn't have bombed a school.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by erniok(m): 9:45am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

You shouldn't have lied about underground tunnels built underneath big hospitals all over the world. It puts a big question mark on the integrity of your cause.

Just protest if you can for the war to come to an end.

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by DTeekay(m): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

The UN should consider sending the protection force to Gaza immediately.

when you say Israel won't go unpurnished, who will punish them?

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by TNORWAY: 9:47am On Nov 17, 2023
freakyamanda:

Many people here don't know Israel is losing its respect and support fast. Check twitter and tick tock and you will see what's happening. The current Israeli and American govts are the worst terrorists ever. Netanyahu will still be arrested and prosecuted by his own people.
you are a nobody....dey don't want your respct.....lol.....oloriburuku

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by TNORWAY: 9:49am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

Don't mind them my sister, even Justin Trudeau of Canada criticized Mr netanyahu yesterday, but some people here are just something else.

I don't know what's wrong with some Africans with this issue of religion and Nigerians in particular.
Nobody can claim to be more christian than me.

It's just a matter of time, Israel will become a pariah state, there's a long list of countries in Europe, Asia, north and south America as well as Africa that are turning their backs on Israel
even turkey president...all na politics.......
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by omurphy23456: 9:49am On Nov 17, 2023
If it is because of those few weapons they went to terrorize hospitals, them they are absolutely in humane, they were proud enough to put on air this few weapons that even an arm robbery group can acquire.
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by firearcher: 9:50am On Nov 17, 2023
freakyamanda:

Twitter and TikTock of all places

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Abelino(m): 9:51am On Nov 17, 2023
Bloody Hypocrites Everywhere
God1000:

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by deavicky(m): 9:54am On Nov 17, 2023
Righteousness2:
The Hospitals in Gaza are used by hamas terrorists as terrorist locations because they know Israel will not strike Hospitals ordinarily.

A Big salute to the IDF for these mind blowing exposures.
GOD Bless you and protect you guys .
GOD Bless ISRAEL.
GOD Bless those that bless you and Curse those that Curse you
By God's grace and Help, the abductees will be located and rescued.
Victory, victory and More victory all the way
now u are not sounding Righteous. in as much as i also want the Hamas to thought a lesson, but i also do not think a Christian should support killing of any kind.
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Audaite: 9:55am On Nov 17, 2023
Gaza is going down regardless of your opinion. Don't start what you can not finish is the lesson to be learnt here not only by Gaza/Hamas but every other bodies

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Jeyun: 9:56am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

why will Israel leave Hamas and be firing at injured patient in the hospital if hamas is not there. Think think man. In every lie there is an atom of Truth. If Israel wanted that hospital distroyed for no just cause as u guys think, they would have done that long time ago.
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by MetaFiles230709: 9:56am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

Its normal, Islam is a form of mental illness so you see most things they do, they don't understand it is irrational, they think they are doing people without knowing it is themselves.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by MetaFiles230709: 9:57am On Nov 17, 2023
Bliss62:

Abeg Isreal sef no get tunnel ?!

Isrealis funny

When your enemy want to deal with you and steal your land, you start hearing funny stories about yourself

Show us their own

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Raf4: 9:58am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

Just earlier this week, thousands of black Africans were murdered by islamic arab terrorist on Sudan. Non of you is standing with indigenous black Africans, but will rather wail on top of hamas terrorists matter.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by MetaFiles230709: 9:58am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:
well, you can call me whatever you like, I don't care because this forum is filled with sadists, religious bigots and irrational human beings who rejoice and celebrate the murder of innocent people.

I'm sure some of you here will be happy seeing Israel bombing northern Nigeria for as long as the people being targeted are not Christians

I've been called several names for supporting Palestinians but it doesn't bother me, I can live with that, I don't say things to impress people anymore

You didn't support Deborah when you guys murdered her.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by bdon123(m): 10:00am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

I dont stand wit d people of palestine becos they are in support of hamas.may allah punish u n all d terrorist in Gaza.Israel should keep slaughtering anyone that stands wit hamas. I still tink israel is being too soft.
Which UN force does this bastard tink will try to stop d killing of terrorist around d world knowing fully well d destruction from terrorism around d world.to d innocent Palestinian people that dont support hamas may God giv y d fortitude to bear d loss of ur luved ones.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by PaNnamdi: 10:00am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

Sheikh gumi should be sent to gaza cool

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by MetaFiles230709: 10:00am On Nov 17, 2023
freakyamanda:

Na big fat lie from the pit of the pig fake prophet mohammed in the pit of hell and abyss.

We know the truth, in the US those students who were supporting Palestine are sure never to get recruited by any employer again, you can check the news not your Islamic propaganda news aljazera

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Hawkler: 10:01am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:
well, you can call me whatever you like, I don't care because this forum is filled with sadists, religious bigots and irrational human beings who rejoice and celebrate the murder of innocent people.

I'm sure some of you here will be happy seeing Israel bombing northern Nigeria as long as the people being targeted are not Christians

I've been called several names for supporting Palestinians but it doesn't bother me, I can live with that, I don't say things to impress people anymore

You can't sincerely tell me you were not happy when Hamas Terrorist ambushed Isreal on Oct. 7. I began to fear Muslims when the late Gov. Patrick Yakowa of Kaduna state who was doing well with governance policy died in active services despite being fair to Muslims in the state, you need to see the jubilations of the Muslims in the state the day the incident happened saying the Infidel can not rule us. The hatred in the average Muslim mind is more powerful than the Atomic bomb. But why?

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Jeyun: 10:02am On Nov 17, 2023
freakyamanda:

after u don first arrest all former Israel PM. As long as amelica back them no kwams. Neither u nor your fellow Arab terrorist nations can do jack not to talk of arrest.
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by sslcrypt: 10:02am On Nov 17, 2023
DropsMic:

Okay Mr “anybody who doesn’t support a genocide must be a muslim”.. The universe has a very funny way of paying people back in their own coin, especially dumb people. When calamity hit your family, no vex when those around you celebrate.

You obviously see the demon in this situation. Who are the blood thirsty Hamas but yet chose to talk like an idiot and claim calamity. It's people like you calamity will fall on because you support demons using their people as human shield to achieve their blood thirsty goals. How can a few hold an entire population hostage? In this life is either you kill or you get killed. HAMAS totally miscalculated with their killing spree, no matter how you want to paint the propaganda of historical land crap. After all when Abbas was in power those people saw development and coexisted.

Keep supporting blood thirsty bastrds using their people as shield. Because it will also befall you and your family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties / Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him / Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.