Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car (44436 Views)

Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) / Experienced Drivers, How Do We Solve This Kind Of Tyre Issue? / What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Padipadi(m): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2023
nairamaniac:

You call this advice?

How does selling the car resonate with his original post.

Someone says he is opportuned to have access to a vehicle. And wants suggetioms to what he can do with it.

Then after he politely refused your first suggestion, you say "sell the car".
Just becos you want lLIKES for fellow foolish piple on nairaland.

People would always drop likes, cos the find it funny. Doesn't mean they agree with you or are as miopic as you are. Better take note of that, it would help you navigate thru the realities of Life.
Lemme see how intelligent you are since you v decided to x-ray my posts about the guy.
Now lemme tell you again for the last time.
I dropped sell the car advice in case he's the owner of the car. If you v an item you don't know it's usefulness, sell it. Maybe the money can fo for other benefits.
And I insist, the op.was doing like a sissy that's why I was a bit harsh. In life, you, you move fast on the road or people will overtake or knock you off.
What if this post sef was fabricated. As in the op never had the car in reality. First point of call, that pic was an online lifted pic. Not the pic of the car in Abuja.
So if my lifestyle here on nairaland interest you cos I m a bit funny, stick to the comedy. But if you v other motives, you ll get vawulence!
And obviously, I m a VIP here o. So don't troll me cos my disciples ll devour you.
You v been warned!
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by BBIA: 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2023
Prosperity4All:

She was hating on a brother trying to find an honest path to wealth. So am only telling brothers that poverty will never be found in the crime books like prostitution or Yahoo so they shouldn't be ashamed if they lack funds to attract the Jennys in Sodom grin grin
Well Jennyclay and yahoo boys are a perfect fit. No dispute. cool

Yahoo boys will always thrive as long as they always have the likes of Jennyclay and siofra.

One day you shouldn't be surprised to see NCblog, Naija.Cover aka OgaDeyVex posting news as usual about girl who was used for rituals by yahoo boy or boys and that person will be Jennyclay.

I see it coming. cry
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by pstemma1990: 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2023
Emu4life:

Good Afternoon Senior man. You been say Money no dey Pure water production. Abeg, u no go like enlighten me small? I been dey consider that side o...
ask anyone into it sir, the cost of production is too high now, materials are very expensive, by the time u pay workers and service ur car and other little maintenance, u may be running at a loss..

Many pure water factory here are closing down... One even put up his car for sell.

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by BestTrades: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2023

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Pastorwuta: 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
May God help you broke and struggling men!

Biko, stay away from a relationship in order not to put someone’s daughter in poverty undecided

Nobody wants to settle for less my dear!

You mean the same poverty your father is currently living with that you want to escape from?
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by QualitySneakers: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
Please which market is that? I might be interested. Your reply is highly appreciated

Aklee4994:
How I wish that this your stuff Na for Lagos I go introduce you to my market make you come Dey cash out day in day out...In any way you go earn money 💰 bruh 😎
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by WithFact: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
pstemma1990:
I dey Abuja sir

Then gwagwa/karumo
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by iamkim7: 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
Fix the back by wielding on a covering frame with a door for access. Register your logistics and haulage company and start running logistics.
Picking and delivering goods for people.
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by correctguy101(m): 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2023
pstemma1990:
Thanks sir, this was what I had in mind, but I was thinking the car looks small to carry heavy loads....

I'll also go to building materials to make inquiries.

Don't do building materials. That trade is too heavy for this truck.

Try what the other man you mentioned advised.

With that truck, just never do anything too heavy especially liquid and sand. Else, in six months, your truck will start laughing and crying at the same time.
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by MSN1(m): 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2023
pstemma1990:
Good morning everyone, how are we all doing? Pls what type of bussiness can I do with this type of car?

A friend of mine bought it 3 months ago for his pure water factory, but things didn't go as planned... So he wants to give it out for weekly remittance..

What kind of business can I do with it, and how much would be fair to be remitting every week.. Thanks
Haulage, take it to the Rural areas and cash out with less hassles.
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by SPAMBOX7: 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2023
Padipadi:

Ok, make I off my Igbo. I don free the guy.
Werey grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by gidjah(m): 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
Friday market days can be good business day too for you sir. Just like what a senior said there, bush markets and light loads would help that car to live long,dont do timber for longevity,(though it would do some small level of timber ),ignore such heavy loads for long life.
pstemma1990:
I stay around Masaka (which is actually in Nasarawa state, but it's not too far from Abj...

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by gidjah(m): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2023
BobbieZion:
You say you dey Abj.
Go Airport road, from Pyakasa, Gosa, Giri to Gwags different days, different market days make you for dey pack goods for sellers.
Or if you no like that one.

You can use it for private logistics services to move goods like furniture and appliances from their shade to residences or offices.BOTH COUNSEL ARE TOP NOTCH.
God bless your hustle.
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by R0LL0N(m): 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
Sell water to building construction site. Na big soup. Make I shock you a tank of water to Ikorodu site is #15000, u fit go more than 10 times in a day and the business they sell well no rival.
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Blessedarethepe(m): 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

Biko, stay away from a relationship in order not to put someone’s daughter in poverty undecided

What's up? Pls have some sympathy on us. Are you single and searching?
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by professore(m): 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2023
pstemma1990:
he bought 1.8
Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Adasun(m): 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
henrimoto:
Are you talking about the kwali and yangoji Area of the gwagwalada Area ? Is there any route that connects those Areas to Masaka?

I don't know masaka much but find out...

Transport in that part is on the high
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by nairamaniac: 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2023
Padipadi:

Lemme see how intelligent you are since you v decided to x-ray my posts about the guy.
Now lemme tell you again for the last time.
I dropped sell the car advice
in case he's the owner of the car. If you v an item you don't know it's usefulness, sell it. Maybe the money can fo for other benefits.
And I insist, the op.was doing like a sissy that's why I was a bit harsh. In life, you, you move fast on the road or people will overtake or knock you off.
What if this post sef was fabricated. As in the op never had the car in reality. First point of call, that pic was an online lifted pic. Not the pic of the car in Abuja.
So if my lifestyle here on nairaland interest you cos I m a bit funny, stick to the comedy. But if you v other motives, you ll get vawulence!
And obviously, I m a VIP here o. So don't troll me cos my disciples ll devour you.
You v been warned!

You said *sell the car*. He politely refferes you back to his post.

Then you said "get out*.

Is that not crass and bad of you?

Who just acted as a sissy between you both.

So becos someone engage with you in your own agbero-style, you now label him a sissy.

So as he refused your advise of selling the car, your next bet is to tell him to GET OUT.

Does that make sense to you?

Well u need to convince us that the picture was lifted from the internet. IV not done my verifications to find that out.

Give us evidence it was lifted from the web and op has no vehicle like this in Abuja.

You say your are a vip here. Me say "you dey crase".

Highest naaa ban I go chop.

I go still open another accaaaant now now now and continue breaking your head. Cos u no dey hear word.

You want to dishout what you can't eat.
I despise lies, bullying and wickedness.

And you have exhibited all these terrible traits in just one day.

Shalom!
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Pauliaette(m): 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2023
pstemma1990:
Good morning everyone, how are we all doing? Pls what type of bussiness can I do with this type of car?

A friend of mine bought it 3 months ago for his pure water factory, but things didn't go as planned... So he wants to give it out for weekly remittance..

What kind of business can I do with it, and how much would be fair to be remitting every week.. Thanks

Go to timber market and kill the car completely, it's only good for pure water biz

1 Like

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by NaijaCover(m): 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2023
BBIA:

Well Jennyclay and yahoo boys are a perfect fit. No dispute. cool

Yahoo boys will always thrive as long as they always have the likes of Jennyclay and siofra.

One day you shouldn't be surprised to see Naija.Cover NCblog, Naija.Cover aka OgaDeyVex posting news as usual about girl who was used for rituals by yahoo boy or boys and that person will be Jennyclay.

I see it coming. cry

Hmmmmmm
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Padipadi(m): 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2023
nairamaniac:

You said *sell the car*. He politely refferes you back to his post.

Then you said "get out*.

Is that not crass and bad of you?

Who just acted as a sissy between you both.

So becos someone engage with you in your own agbero-style, you now label him a sissy.

So as he refused your advise of selling the car, your next bet is to tell him to GET OUT.

Does that make sense to you?

Well u need to convince us that the picture was lifted from the internet. IV not done my verifications to find that out.

Give us evidence it was lifted from the web and op has no vehicle like this in Abuja.

You say your are a vip here. Me say "you dey crase".

Highest naaa ban I go chop.

I go still open another accaaaant now now now and continue breaking your head. Cos u no dey hear word.

You want to dishout what you can't eat.
I despise lies, bullying and wickedness.

And you have exhibited all these terrible traits in just one day.

Shalom!
I m not going to give you shalom.
I m going to bully you, do you wicked, ban you and make ya life miserable here.
I delight in doing evil.
You're in trouble on this site.
In fact, you ll see me in ya dreams chasing you with brooms.

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by LucemFerre: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

Because this one hold iphone she think say she don make am
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by weslay: 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

Nice one... So guys, when your container land, don't settle for less too..
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Padipadi(m): 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2023
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Padipadi(m): 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2023
Irupetepete:
I thought as much
Police go arrest you this weekend
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Irupetepete: 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2023
Padipadi:

Werey wa ninu eje e alaye yi
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Stephaniegold(f): 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
pstemma1990:
money no dey that pure water sir.
I am into pure water business in Lagos...
Call me on 09011555577
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Padipadi(m): 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2023
Irupetepete:
Aye mi ti boje
Pele. Maa bayi!
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by nairamaniac: 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2023
Padipadi:

I m not going to give you shalom.
I m going to bully you, do you wicked, ban you and make ya life miserable here.
I delight in doing evil.
You're in trouble on this site.
In fact, you ll see me in ya dreams chasing you with brooms.
i stand gidigbaaaa.

This man face fine pass your wicked heart
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Warmaterial(m): 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2023
Go to Gudu market and register with them na you go carry goods taya.
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by mickyeddi(m): 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
Tan lese

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) / Will You Buy This 1980 BMW M1 For N275million? (photos) / Volkswagen Reopens Assembling Plant In Nigeria, After 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.