Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car (44427 Views)

Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) / Experienced Drivers, How Do We Solve This Kind Of Tyre Issue? / What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by bdon123(m): 3:03am On Nov 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
May God help you broke and struggling men!

Biko, stay away from a relationship in order not to put someone’s daughter in poverty undecided

Nobody wants to settle for less my dear!
How mch ur papa get that u calling hustling men broke.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by iykes: 3:06am On Nov 18, 2023
You can use it for a haulage business ,depends on how effecient and rugged the mini pickup is ,just work on the back ,fabricate it to a mini box truck and go make the money
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Bbqekpa: 3:09am On Nov 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

Biko, stay away from a relationship in order not to put someone’s daughter in poverty undecided

You are mad and deranged. Evidently you have been used by Upton 50 yahoo boys and it's very clear to everyone that hear you speak
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Irupetepete: 3:11am On Nov 18, 2023
Padipadi:

Eg: my parents, very Useless locust bean!
I thought as much
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by NNicewitchh: 3:28am On Nov 18, 2023
[is it strong for firewood businessquote author=Padipadi post=127014551]
Be packing pure water or firewood biz.[/quote]
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by pstemma1990: 3:32am On Nov 18, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
it depends on your environment. In Abuja for example. That mini truck is ATM machine. It can fetch atleast #50k per day. That truck is pure money making machine
can u give me few ideas? I can move to any part of Abj once there is a nice opportunity there.
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by pstemma1990: 3:36am On Nov 18, 2023
Zico777:

Chairman, u dey Abuja & u dey ask this kain question?
Bring it to Kuje & see how u will be making money like say tomorrow no dey.
are u in Kuje, can I have ur number or should I post mine?
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Dshocker(m): 3:41am On Nov 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

What has your comment got to do with the above topic?

By the way, that mini truck cost around N7m-N10m, and i believe you can afford it, else; you have no moral justification to talk about being broke.

In relationship, everybody has someone that can date them on their level, either rich or broke.

So use yourself to judge yourself, if the same guy of your level comes to date you, and the question is "are you rich, or are you poor"?
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Foodhub2023: 3:45am On Nov 18, 2023
pstemma1990:
Good morning everyone, how are we all doing? Pls what type of bussiness can I do with this type of car?

A friend of mine bought it 3 months ago for his pure water factory, but things didn't go as planned... So he wants to give it out for weekly remittance..

What kind of business can I do with it, and how much would be fair to be remitting every week.. Thanks
Pls where is the location i can take it for weekly returns
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Nobody: 4:11am On Nov 18, 2023
Take that backie to any cattle market around you. You are sure of between 30 to 50k daily. Transportation of 1 cow could be as high as 20k depending on distance within your location. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by repaircentreng: 4:11am On Nov 18, 2023
pstemma1990:
Good morning everyone, how are we all doing? Pls what type of bussiness can I do with this type of car?

A friend of mine bought it 3 months ago for his pure water factory, but things didn't go as planned... So he wants to give it out for weekly remittance..

What kind of business can I do with it, and how much would be fair to be remitting every week.. Thanks

Take it to sawmill and use in loading cut woods
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by aysnoopy(m): 4:52am On Nov 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

Weytin this one dey talk
How much Ur papa have when he dey knack Ur mama.
Abeg shift
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by okerekingsley90: 5:01am On Nov 18, 2023
pstemma1990:
U didn't, if not u wouldn't have said I should sell the car that is not mine.. And u even added insult again... Be calming down. grin

Very matured response 👍

1 Like

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Funflipper: 5:02am On Nov 18, 2023
Evolutionism:

Go fix some Sitters at the back and start plying Iyana-Woro to CMS Obalende.

The passengers go rush am i guarantee you.

keke napep promax.
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by okerekingsley90: 5:12am On Nov 18, 2023
HussenAdul:
Go to any building material market. That is where this kind of motor is being used. U will make good money there.
Cement, rods, irons, pipes, GP-tanks, woods, electrical materials, etc are being conveyed with this kind of vehicle
Akpacha:
Get a good driver to help u moves market women goods from villages. Those women pays hugely for their tomatoes and yams from village to market.

Good ideas
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Ketamine9000mg(m): 5:25am On Nov 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

You are a feminist, we know.
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by LONEWOLFJOHN: 5:25am On Nov 18, 2023
pstemma1990:
can u give me few ideas? I can move to any part of Abj once there is a nice opportunity there.
you can keep it in any of the major market. Utako, deidei, gariki. You must be ready to work tire.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by AbujaLagos: 5:29am On Nov 18, 2023
Padipadi:

Den sell d car
gbam!
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by valuedammy(m): 5:31am On Nov 18, 2023
pstemma1990:

Am a real estate agent, most client that rent house always need truck to move their belongings, don't know we can strike the deal of making use of it for such purpose.
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Difrent: 5:49am On Nov 18, 2023
pstemma1990:

LOGISTICS
Just register under a big manufacturer and start delivering their products
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by endy1234: 5:51am On Nov 18, 2023
Subscribe to assist someone
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by endy1234: 5:51am On Nov 18, 2023
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Difrent: 5:52am On Nov 18, 2023
Padipadi:

Get out! I understood you.

He is not the cause of your frustrations

Abeg shift

Typical of them

I can swear you be Obidient

Cos na only Obidients you will be telling things you know and they will be arguing with you on things they don't know anything about.

Take CSU deposition for example. CSU said someone attended their school but you keep insisting he didn't like they own the school
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Elidrisy20: 6:09am On Nov 18, 2023
Use am do uber
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by idsamoo(m): 6:20am On Nov 18, 2023
pstemma1990:

Go and partner with declutter guys on IG,you will sure make your money on logistics business.
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by dahreyM: 6:31am On Nov 18, 2023
pstemma1990:
money no dey that pure water sir.

Dey play. Mionisoconcon🙂.
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Venymen(m): 6:40am On Nov 18, 2023
Strictly for carrying goods
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Love800(m): 6:56am On Nov 18, 2023
OP, are u seriously saying there is no money in water factory buisnes?
All these many pure water factories am seeing, are they not cashing out?
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Chochovini: 6:56am On Nov 18, 2023
Padipadi:

Sharap! You no see as he dey whine me?
. You surely need a strong deliverance Mr Man. What‘s all these for Christ‘s sake?
If you don‘t have any viable advice for that guy, then just let him be instead of all these your virtuperations. Haba?

1 Like

Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Die009: 6:59am On Nov 18, 2023
I cant settle for a gold digger too
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by Illuminatiship(m): 7:00am On Nov 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

was this the advice your mother gave you before she died from the same poverty by marrying your poor father and what about your poor jobless elder brothers?
Re: Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car by demoBaba: 7:00am On Nov 18, 2023
pstemma1990:
I dey Abuja sir

Relocate nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) / Will You Buy This 1980 BMW M1 For N275million? (photos) / Volkswagen Reopens Assembling Plant In Nigeria, After 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.