Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,143 members, 7,842,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

“Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments (1607 Views)

”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu / See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested / 'I Dont Want Ur Money, South African Lady Looking For A Hot Nigerian Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by brawlings(m): 11:49pm On Nov 17, 2023
BRUTALITY!!! This reply is fiendishly awesome. one 2 by 2 cubicle you are typing this from while you wait to fall asleep so you can be fed in your dream. At least food nah food grin grin grin cheesy

Nigerian women are useless but your mom goes to the market to sell vegetables while on her way home she branchs a firewood farm so as to fetch sticks to cook what she got from the proceed of her day's labour to support the little your dad can afford.

Nigerian women are useless yet they occupy 70% of civil workers if not more. Have you seen the lives of Female teachers? Most roam in cooperative debts to send you lots to school and support their husbands. Some barely buy things for themselves.

Nigerian women are useless yet they lose their lives in hospital wards to produce ungrateful and half thinking breeds like you. These women cry blood to push you out, some experience complications due to lack of adequate care during pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by DyshApp: 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2023
brawlings:
BRUTALITY!!! This reply is fiendishly awesome. one 2 by 2 cubicle you are typing this from while you wait to fall asleep so you can be fed in your dream. At least food nah food grin grin grin cheesy

Nigerian women are useless but your mom goes to the market to sell vegetables while on her way home she branchs a firewood farm so as to fetch sticks to cook what she got from the proceed of her day's labour to support the little your dad can afford.

Nigerian women are useless yet they occupy 70% of civil workers if not more. Have you seen the lives of Female teachers? Most roam in cooperative debts to send you lots to school and support their husbands. Some barely buy things for themselves.

Nigerian women are useless yet they lose their lives in hospital wards to produce ungrateful and half thinking breeds like you. These women cry blood to push you out, some experience complications due to lack of adequate care during pregnancy.

👏 True Talk
Re: “Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments by VirtuousStarBoy: 3:52am On Nov 21, 2023
What she said might be true but it is none of my business because I got no time and resources to spend on women except my family members 😡😡😡😡😡.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will U Buy This Sex Doll? / Best Time To Enjoy S£X As A Man / Is It A Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.