Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments (27676 Views)

Do You Make Someone Your Enemy When You Are Generous To Them ? / Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) / 10 Richest Families In Nigeria 2018 By ManucheTv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments by ellizy(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
Anybody wey my struggle no concern no go see shishi when the soup done. Every piking go carry him mama breast

3 Likes

Re: Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments by okoroemeka(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
Puss360:
Lol.... It's good he is seeing it and speaking from experience...
for him to speak out like this shows that he has had enough,there are reasonable demands and quite frankly there are the ridiculous one, there was this my uncle that was a director in FIRs after Mr Fowler,he was very wealthy no contest,he gave me money once and I squandered it,since then I don't have the face or shame to ask again because I know many people will stand in life with such money,,and moreover there is a 90% probability that he will refuse,so why bother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments by Princeyoungd2: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
ezechi24:
It's his family ...he shouldn't generalize it.....besides if he is the richest in the family, what stops him from elevating the rest, there's a reason why you were wealthy and your wealth isn't meant for you alone, you have to help the rest to a certain level so they don't always come for help, when I say help I don't mean giving them 50 thousand and you'd think you've done the world for them, yes it's a thing of choice, but only one tree can not make a forest.

Na them be this, you are a complete goat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments by Princeyoungd2: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2023
casualobserver:
I really dislike this guy. Are Nigerians the only footballers from poor backgrounds with family hanger-ons? Same thing happens with other African and South American footballers. They dont come on tv or radio selling out their own to please his white masters.

I don’t have a problem with what he said, I have a problem with him saying it to outsiders to get ratings.
O I has an inferiority complex with his stupid fake accent!

If this will get people to listen then please take it to BBC.
Some persons are tired of this rubbish.
Re: Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments by Shikena(m): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
That was not his point.
He was addressing his frustration with people who chose not to do anything meaningful even after getting help.

Give him some credit, he is not a fool who can't see the basic things that you could see.

He never implied he doesn't need family, he addressed entitlement mentality. Many rich families are proud of what they all achieved together with everyone working hard to sustain the wealth.

Jamie1000:
Entitlement aside, we only feel like we don't need family when we become rich and privileged. If you feel like you don't owe your family members expecially your blood help or assistance to get them in a better place in life, you're nut. Where's empathy? Tomorrow, your kids might the one needing help. Self centred generation.

1 Like

Re: Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments by Shikena(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
Exactly. Don't mind our ITKs here.

okoroemeka:
for him to speak out like this shows that he has had enough,there are reasonable demands and quite frankly there are the ridiculous one, there was this my uncle that was a director in FIRs after Mr Fowler,he was very wealthy no contest,he gave me money once and I squandered it,since then I don't have the face or shame to ask again because I know many people will stand in life with such money,,and moreover there is a 90% probability that he will refuse,so why bother

1 Like

Re: Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments by Princeyoungd2: 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2023
maasoap:
And how many family members of his did he lift out of poverty? Enjoy your money and let's rest.

And again it is not his job to lift them.
Re: Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments by babzlim(m): 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2023
this is a family problem so not for public debate
I don't understand why he's bringing it up in public
if u want to run away from your family 👪 Oga run nah how una matter concern us abeg.
Re: Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments by ezechi24(m): 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2023
Princeyoungd2:

Na them be this, you are a complete goat.

When a fool speaks ...one doesn't need to be told ...you are a total Buffon, I can tell the suffering your family will go through if you manage to earn a meager 50 thousand salary, by your words you might be a teribble person to your entire generation, not to talk of your immediate family... stingy pig ....spits

He is helping his family, what's the big deal, sadio mane single handedly took his entire community out of suffering and he is here talking like a big fool and another bigger fool is attacking someone with a contrary view......mumu
Re: Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments by casualobserver: 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2023
gr8child:
The thing about Nigerians is that when they are shamed for having bad character they start fighting the person that gave true criticisms instead of looking inwards and looking for how to change their ways for the better. If you are ashamed of someone exposing your people for their entitlement mentality then you need to face the people who are behaving badly not the poor man who is suffering it.
If you read my post, I stated have no problem with the substance of what he said. I have a problem with his audience, his motives and because it comes from Obi who has always shown a penchant for Uncle Tom behavior.

Everything about this fella from accepting a name change to Mikel, to fake accent, to knocking Africans in front of a white audience to marrying white for ratings smacks of inferiority complex and a desire to serve his white masters.

If he said it to an African audience, a Nigerian tv station or radio, I won’t have a problem. What exactly is the white man supposed to do with that info? Except to perpetrate the stereo type of the African entertainment. If he really wanted to send a message to Africanaudience and he is really that bothered he should have said in to an African/Nigerian audience.

Stop making fools of yourselves to please the white man. Slavery is over, colonialism is over. The says where you put a black man in an audience to entertain the white man is over. Do you ever hear the Brazilians, the Venezuelans or the Colombian footballers come on TV to denigrate their own? Their conditions are no different from ours. They also have a family culture like us and most footballers from South America are from poor backgrounds, many from even poorer backgrounds than Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments by Shikena(m): 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2023
However, even though it's a global village now, I agree with those that said this conversation is MORE appropriate on a Nigerian talk show.

It is our internal problem to debate, not a football or British problem.
Re: Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments by Caleycash(m): 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2023
DonBenny77:
Of course you belong to your family. They own you. And it's your responsibility to make your family smile before you consider strangers. Build your family I'm not saying you must grant every request but try for your family because when you die na still that family go reciprocate. Some wealthy men impress the streets and let the family suffer then when they fall off in the future they can't sustain because the didn't empower family.
Mikel particularly is a stingy guy, compare him to Mane from Senegal in terms of being charitable. Mikel would rather spend millions on a whip for model than support his family.
Don't downplay family, family is everything
THIEF!!!, change your sense of entitlement, no one owes you shiiìt!!!
Re: Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments by Castro007(m): 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2023
Oga if u get money help dem and stop complaining, u go dey very stingy with the way i dey see this Mikel
Re: Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments by LordAdam16: 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
grandstar:

If I earned half of what Mikel Obi was earning, I'll set up at least 20 of my relations. If any still fail, at least I know I did my best.

Mikel Obi did set up a number of his relations.

Furthermore, of all professionals, black tax impact athletes the most.
Their income does not last a lifetime.
You get stupendously paid for a decade, if that, of your life.

Notice the candor and distress in his statement.
He is not a corporate grunt who would earn more as he gets older.
He is not an accomplished entertainer receiving million-dollar royalty paychecks every month.

His best earning years are behind him.
And it is excruciatingly painful that the money he spent on his family including investments failed to yield fruits.

Financial discipline is essential, especially at the start.
Let them call you stingy. If you don't send money for naming ceremony, you can still pay for college tuition.
That 15 year interval is crucial. Between when you start having spare change and when good money start rolling in from various sources.
Billing no dey finish.
In fact, it is your responsibility to appropriate manage when to give and when to snake them.
That's why Lady Luck chose you.

Lastly, this all depends on family.
For every Mikel Obi and regular professional complaining about Black Tax, there are hundreds of families where most family members are industrious and have good heads on their shoulders.
A bad family is like a bad wife. They'd wreck you.
Whatever you expend will be like watering a stone.
You employ them, problem. You open a business for them, problem. You foot bills, problem.
When you're not Elon Musk.

We don't choose family like we don't choose our genes.
So you study your family and figure out how best to deal with them.
If they're assets, good for you. If they're liabilities, work out how to address the challenge.
If there are families where literally everyone in the immediate nuclear family is a white-collar professional, and yours isn't, common sense dictates that you acknowledge you're handicapped and act accordingly.

Other families dey do winter retreat for Northern Europe or a lake house in North America, you dey dodge bill for school fees or rent. And you still 1 do pass yourself. On top 69 years life expectancy. Continue. Na billing go kee you.

-Lord

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments by modernWays: 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2023
Angelfrost:

You are not being objective... Europeans are not more magnanimous than Africans. Abeg, kill that nonsense from your head.

Are you aware that Africans, especially Nigerians are regarded as the Begging Bowl of the Universe??! DO you know what that implies??!

Do you know what Entitlement Mindset means??! Do you know how many of our people refuse to wake up and do creative things just because they believe those older than they are and succeeding will bankroll their lives?!!

Most Nigerians beg a lot! Airport Staff, Police, Army, even Clergymen, young ladies, guys, etc... Corporate begging has taken off in Nigeria... Do you see such abroad??!

So, don't just attack those who work hard and succeed, and keep to themselves... What about the ones who think or believe wealthy people should compulsorily cater to their needs and even greed??!

This is the genesis of the nation's economic problems: SUBSIDY!

This same entitlement mentality made states do nothing creatively to attract investors and boost exports... Everyone demands cheap commodities and a tax-free existence.

The consequence of such handouts (Subsidies)??! Well... Look at your nation's debt profile.

I have relatives far wealthier than I am, and the only thing I ever tell them is Hi... I never begrudge them their money or resources no matter how infinite they seem. I have way too much dignity and self-respect to stoop that low.

My message has nothing to do with entitlement mentality but act of giving. A man who is processed with "heart of giving" will never complain or accuse those looking up to him as liability, he simply do when he has. I had first hands experience about what I was saying. Majority of free foods, and other packages you received for free from government, organisations snd churches in Western countries are not only provided by government but individuals like me and you. I know some whites who donate over 30% of their income to charity from every pay check they received. Infact, there is this sister who doesn't have a child of her own but donate 50% of her every pay check to child support program . The beauty of it is that, they do it quietly and hate been notice.

If you have and don't pay back to society, you are only teaching others how to keep it all for themselves too. This altitude started by some people, and will continue like this until fellow human will need ordinary water to survive, and a man with big ocean refuse to help.

I have done a lot for humanity in my own little way,even to those I came across on Internet. I believe if you can't help those around you, there no way you can help a larger society. That is why we don't produce good leaders in this part of the world. A leader who embezzled everything and threw his citizens into abject poverty did not just start on his own, it was how the society molded his way or thinking.
Re: Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments by Zion243(m): 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2023
God bless Sadio Mane.

Mike is complaining about helping his own relatives but Mane takes it upon himself to transform his entire village with world class hospitals, schools, clean water and monthly stipends. Mane does all this willingly.

Mane is better than Mikel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments by rollywise(m): 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2023
DonBenny77:
Of course you belong to your family. They own you. And it's your responsibility to make your family smile before you consider strangers. Build your family I'm not saying you must grant every request but try for your family because when you die na still that family go reciprocate. Some wealthy men impress the streets and let the family suffer then when they fall off in the future they can't sustain because the didn't empower family.
Mikel particularly is a stingy guy, compare him to Mane from Senegal in terms of being charitable. Mikel would rather spend millions on a whip for model than support his family.

You be disgrace o. I won't be surprised if you are married to his sister. Na you be the yeye in-law him dey talk about. You think say him money no dey finish abi. If family doesn't give him space to invest how will he sustain his lifestyle since everyone already knows he has made money from football. Tomorrow if he goes broke you'll join those that will destroy him with vile words. Or have you not seen many ex footballers who are currently broke? Opportunist🙄🙄

3 Likes

Re: Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments by Blazadenise(m): 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2023
Nigerians and sentiments ehn.... If you grew up having a bad family,where members of your family want to kill you cause of your wealth "Billing" that your family personal problem, you people are just given meaning and defination to things saying family member have Entitlement mentality,but your wife that you met along your journey of life doesn't have entitlement to your things, but it has become forbidden for your parent and family your grew up with having entitlement in your things, same family member / parent that didn't kill you while growing up, suddenly they become a witch and a threat to your life, there nothing like having a Good family. If you have a different opinion or mentality that family are not entitled to your things / impact / influence your decisions in life then you are the bigger problem.. #Fact is mikel have a bad siblings im sure some of his family members are doing well for themselves
Re: Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments by Omalicious1: 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2023
DyshApp:
Former Chelsea star, Mikel Obi, has stirred reactions online following an attack against demanding family members that act entitled.

In an interview with fellow football player Rio Ferdinand, the former captain of the Super Eagles bemoaned the fact that, in Africa, families frequently have the right to inherit an individual’s wealth.

Video:https://twitter.com/rioferdy5/status/1725199091146096677?t=V8XwUnfMWuCSb-JMaBXMvw&s=19

According to him, when an African person gets money, many cousins and relatives start to make demands, and some of sisters married men who just wanted to related to him because of his status.

The football player said that he sometimes had to be tough and set aside his personal demands since these people have so many children and need him to take care of them.

Mikel Obi stated that these extended family members believe he owes them money and threaten to go to the press if he refuses. It is prevalent in Africa, according to the football player.

In his words;

“When you come from Africa, when you make money, it’s not your money. You have all these relatives, cousins, and your sisters go off and get married to some guy who just wants to get married into Mikel John Obi’s family because his life is sorted, and then you start looking after this guy, and before you know it, they keep having so many kids and you look at it like,

‘Okay, you’re having this many kids, who are going to look after them?’ It’s you! It’s the culture because, for them, you owe them that, so sometimes you have to be strong and say, ‘You know what, guys, enough is enough; I don’t care’. They give you this thing whereby ‘if you don’t do it, we’re going to go to the press’. After all, what have I done for you guys? But this happens a lot in Africa. Not everybody comes out and speaks about it.”

Is this true😂

Follow up with more Relationship Topic on Relationship Talk Loung(link)

The dude is saying nothing but the truth

1 Like

Re: Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments by modernWays: 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2023
grandstar:

Oyinbo are not like this.

They are actually more "stingy" than us. Their stinginess originates not necessarily out of cruelty but borne out of ignorance.

I had a distant cousin who my dad took to America when she was 7. This was a girl who only spoke the Ondo dialect. She's now an army doctor and even served in Iraq. She'll soon be 50.

Though she is grateful, she has never sent a dime home to my dad as that is not the culture there. Her mum may send money to bring all her 3 siblings to the States but that's her mum's culture.

Look at Barack Obama. I doubt he helped any of his kin to America. I doubt he did anything for Kenya. I doubt if he helped any set up businesses. I would die of shock if he sends monthly remittances to up to $200 to two of his relations.

If I earned half of what Mikel Obi was earning, I'll set up at least 20 of my relations. If any still fail, at least I know I did my best.

My dad, despite a lean purse, assisted many people. He hoped as he helped one branch of the family, they would help their immediate sibling. It worked for some but failed woefully for others.

No, if you go to Western countries particular USA, you will see how generous they are to their societies. It were Nigerians that went there to hustle that might be stingy to you, not whites.

I was generally speaking about supporting our society by making the wealth go round. Anytime you raise up this argument, people will start saying entitlement mentality as if they know who you really are for real.

Lolz, funny Nairalanders.
Re: Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments by bdon123(m): 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2023
DonBenny77:
U are a mumu man.comot urself frm another man money n make ur own.prudence is not being stingy.It is his money,nt family member own.

2 Likes

Re: Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments by ottersberger(m): 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2023
DonBenny77:

Learn to make use of your brain first

Answer the man's questions first.

I bet you can't, because you're probably one of those people who parasites off those who are out there sweating it out in foreign lands to make a decent living, while lazy ass relatives sit around and feel entitled to be spoon fed by them.

I am one of those that Mikel was speaking for. I have been there and done that. Nigerian families are terrible people in that respect.

Guess what, just this morning I got a request for a few hundred thousand naira from an ex because her sibling is in the hospital and urgently needs a blood transfusion.

These are some of the things we get hit with on a regular basis while people like you talk rubbish.

If it happens to me to the extent that I experienced it, I can't even begin to imagine what Mikel's experience will be in comparison.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments by bukatyne(f): 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2023
LordAdam16:

Mikel Obi did set up a number of his relations.

Furthermore, of all professionals, black tax impact athletes the most.
Their income does not last a lifetime.
You get stupendously paid for a decade, if that, of your life.

Notice the candor and distress in his statement.
He is not a corporate grunt who would earn more as he gets older.
He is not an accomplished entertainer receiving million-dollar royalty paychecks every month.

His best earning years are behind him.
And it is excruciatingly painful that the money he spent on his family including investments failed to yield fruits.

Financial discipline is essential, especially at the start.
Let them call you stingy. If you don't send money for naming ceremony, you can still pay for college tuition.
That 15 year interval is crucial. Between when you start having spare change and when good money start rolling in from various sources.
Billing no dey finish.
In fact, it is your responsibility to appropriate manage when to give and when to snake them.
That's why Lady Luck chose you.

Lastly, this all depends on family.
For every Mikel Obi and regular professional complaining about Black Tax, there are hundreds of families where most family members are industrious and have good heads on their shoulders.
A bad family is like a bad wife. They'd wreck you.
Whatever you expend will be like watering a stone.
You employ them, problem. You open a business for them, problem. You foot bills, problem.
When you're not Elon Musk.

We don't choose family like we don't choose our genes.
So you study your family and figure out how best to deal with them.
If they're assets, good for you. If they're liabilities, work out how to address the challenge.
If there are families where literally everyone in the immediate nuclear family is a white-collar professional, and yours isn't, common sense dictates that you acknowledge you're handicapped and act accordingly.

Other families dey do winter retreat for Northern Europe or a lake house in North America, you dey dodge bill for school fees or rent. And you still 1 do pass yourself. On top 69 years life expectancy. Continue. Na billing go kee you.

-Lord

I hope he really prepared for the lean years ahead.

4 Likes

Re: Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments by rayvelez(m): 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2023
Mindlog:

If you had an elder sibling who bought 10 brand new buses for your dad to manage a transport business, will you and your other siblings have any excuse to struggle financially, years later?
Please watch as the stupid boy deviate from answering your question bunch of foolish Ipob nuisance
Re: Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments by ottersberger(m): 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
Mindlog:

I used that brain to learn how the brain works and after being certified, now assessing how other people's brain works, is how I earn my daily bread......so make another attempt to "insult" me. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

On a lighter note, I have had numerous psychiatric patients who I have worked with tell me your exact words and I always jokingly replied them, working with you here in the psychiatric facility is me making use of my brain. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

In other words, the man you replied is a certified madman who is arguing with a certified brain examiner.

I get it cheesy
Re: Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments by Ishilove: 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
nedekid:
While he said is true talk no doubt, but he should also put himself in their shoes, what if he was the relative and his eg brother was the sucessful one?
Is this an excuse to have more children than you can cater for?

1 Like

Re: Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments by Mindlog: 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
ottersberger:

In other words, the man you replied is a certified madman since he is arguing with a certified brain examiner.

I get it cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments by IMASTEX: 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2023
nedekid:
While he said is true talk no doubt, but he should also put himself in their shoes, what if he was the relative and his eg brother was the sucessful one?
There is a difference between helping & funding someone's lifestyle. Help is when you properly setup a few as able & they themselves replicate same to others with time the entire family members will be self-sufficient. But no, most don't want self-sufficiency rather they just want an ATM where they draw cash to spend on useless things simply because they are related to xyz. They help you to calculate your earnings & expect certain percentage simply because they are tagged relatives. If things go south, the same people will question how you spent your money. Entitled mentality persons are worse than thieves, they are household enemies & could be dangerous.

4 Likes

Re: Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments by ottersberger(m): 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2023
Ishilove:

Is this an excuse to have more children than you can cater for?

Please, do not waste your time with these people.they are set in their ways already

One is no longer talking to me because I vehemently refused to pay for his wife's hospital bills after childbirth, having done same previously.

How do you impregnate your wife without recourse to how you would manage the fallout?. And you have 8 odd months to plan.

And how do you proceed when she got released by me, still me, right?.

Africans can be terrible and unreasonable.

2 Likes

Re: Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments by Ishilove: 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
ottersberger:

Please, do not waster your time with these people.they are set in their ways already

One is no longer talking to me because I vehemently refused to pay for his wife's hospital bills after childbirth, having done same previously.

How do you impregnate your wife without recourse to how you would manage the fallout?. And you have 8 odd months to plan.

And how do you proceed when she got released by me, still me, right?.

Africans can be terrible and unreasonable.
It is good riddance. If a liability decides to keep malice with me for refusing their demands, I go to church for Thanksgiving. One less leech to worry about.

3 Likes

Re: Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments by Error401: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2023
Your family is your everything. You owe them!

Mindlog:

Stop comparing Mikel to Mane and compare Mikel to yourself or are you not a man like him?

Tell us how you have bought fleet of brand new buses for your family to manage a transport company.

Tell us how you have pumped in millions in funding, to set up a music recording company for your brother.

Tell us how you have funded your siblings luxurious lifestyles.
Re: Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments by latiephwald(m): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
Na Igbo land e day happen most. Not coming here in west.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Should Married Men Tell Their Wives How Much They Earn? / "You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker / Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.