Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) (61698 Views)

Father Jude Slumps And Dies In Cameroon While Preaching During Sunday Mass / Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil / Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:26am On Nov 20, 2023
One down, 999999 to go. cheesy
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by yahmohy27: 10:43am On Nov 20, 2023
illicit:

Go Kaduna North ASAP

☠️

hahaha but Kaduna people are not what you think sha
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by BreconHills(m): 11:39am On Nov 20, 2023
bewise24:
IF YOU ARE STILL IN DOUBT CONSIDER:
HOW ISLAM HAS BECOME INSTRUMENT OF MOBILIZATION FOR WAR, ELECTIONS AND FOR BRAINWASHING FOLLOWERS.
HOW PASTORS FLEECE THEIR FOLLOWERS AND HOW ATR PRIESTS PROVIDE SPIRITUAL SUPPORTS FOR RITUALISTS, YAHOO BOYS, KIDNAPPERS.
Most of the FOLLOWERS lose more than they gain from the religions.

100% is what I said. There is no way it can be everyone.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by FinidiGeorge: 11:49am On Nov 20, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Ehen! No wonder another thread said Arizona and I was wondering if there was an error somewhere since both of them are different states.

How is Mutiu Adepoju? grin Do you guys still speak?
No error ma brother, it's just that we should investigate news wella.

Mutiu Adepoju is good o... The rest of the team sends their greetings. grin
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by illicit(m): 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2023
yahmohy27:

hahaha but Kaduna people are not what you think sha

Lol

Where they beheaded a whole CAN Chairman on camera
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by mechanics(m): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2023
He died doing God's work.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Dtruthspeaker: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2023
FinidiGeorge:

No error ma brother, it's just that we should investigate news wella.

Mutiu Adepoju is good o... The rest of the team sends their greetings. grin

I catch am o, help me greet them. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by EvangelistChuks(m): 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2023
Jesus is Real,God is True.I pray you encounter Him today,now. Amen
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by capnies: 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2023
Righteousness2:
That is How crazy and evil the world has become.

Lawlessness Everywhere.
The Spirit of the antichrist has taken full residency in many people that at the sight or sound of a Hearing about JESUS Christ, they get so upset.

If the world is so lawless as this, then you begin to imagine what it will be like after the RAPTURE of the Bride of Christ.

In a bid to Save their soul from Hell Fire, they helped to send him quickly to Heaven.

If you are saved and washed in the blood of JESUS Christ, to live is CHRIST. TO Die is Gain.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH KILLINGS BECAUSE YOU TRY TO PAINT GOD MONSTROUS. WHO WILL ACCEPT A GOD THAT IS CAPABLE OF THROWING THE BEST OF CREATION INTO EVERLASTING FIRE. PLEASE RETHINK.

AND WITH THIS I CHALLENGE YOU TO GIVE ME ONE QUOTATION IN THE BIBLE WHERE GOD SAID HE WILL THROW THE BEST IF HIS CREATION INTO A FIRE

PLEASE NOTE
False Doctrine Remains False Doctrine Even if Preached By The General Overseers Of The World Most Popular Churches.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together / "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 / True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.