Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) (61700 Views)

Father Jude Slumps And Dies In Cameroon While Preaching During Sunday Mass / Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil / Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Dtruthspeaker: 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2023
FinidiGeorge:

Not only in Illinois, but also Arizona... This particular incident was in Peoria, Arizona.

Ehen! No wonder another thread said Arizona and I was wondering if there was an error somewhere since both of them are different states.

How is Mutiu Adepoju? grin Do you guys still speak?

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by bigcasava1(m): 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2023
This is really end time persecution of the christian

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by YorubaDemonswag: 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2023
misreal:
He died well.I wish to meet my end while preaching the gospel

That ain't well,only fool preach Jesus or Allah in this century

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by YorubaDemonswag: 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2023
Righteousness2:
That is How crazy and evil the world has become.

Lawlessness Everywhere.
The Spirit of the antichrist has taken full residency in many people that at the sight or sound of a Hearing about JESUS Christ, they get so upset.

If the world is so lawless as this, then you begin to imagine what it will be like after the RAPTURE of the Bride of Christ.

In a bid to Save their soul from Hell Fire, they helped to send him quickly to Heaven.

If you are saved and washed in the blood of JESUS Christ, to live is CHRIST. TO Die is Gain.

Since you said to die in Christ in gain and you are in Christ, can you please move to zamfara where bandits will play with you? We really need to do away with mumu like you

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by YorubaDemonswag: 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2023
illicit:

Well...

If u want to suffer, no p

If u want to die, no p

But leave ur comfort zone, no one will kill u for preaching in the south

Go Kaduna North if death dey hungry u sir

I. Support this motion,

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2023
Too bad. Yet the American bible thumpers are the ones most against gun control.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Iqtest: 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2023
sukkot:
yup filipina. she has life insurance on him
Nonsense,
Someone who was agitated by the loud speakers shot him. Luckily, he survived the incident.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2023
misreal:
Be careful what you wish. There are a thousand ways to die, and dying as a result of being shot in the head while preaching is missing on the list.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Dtruthspeaker: 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2023
Brenbentondiaz:

If he read the post he would have seen the "west" alluded to by the op. That eliminates SA as a suspect. It usually ticks me off when people react to issues due to their preconceived ideas without reading about, or knowing the issues being discussed . That was why I responded that way about the guy.

I didn't see the "west" when I too read it. And definitely even if i saw it, it won't make any sense, so I just went straight to the tweet to see whatever was there and draw my own conclusion. And in the tweet she did not say west. Just preoria.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Mosba: 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2023
Only Nigeria allows preaching on the street and midnight which disturbed the peace of others

A

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by whitejs: 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2023
illicit:

Well...

If u want to suffer, no p

If u want to die, no p

But leave ur comfort zone, no one will kill u for preaching in the south

Go Kaduna North if death dey hungry u sir

grin grin
What about Sokoto? The last time I visit that place ehn,,
Southerners look scared in a way
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by BennyDGreat: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2023
naijapikin2:
There are more gun shops in south africa, than there are akara joints in nigeria. Violent con3. With ugly set of men. Their men have fleshless heads.

Ugly set of lazy scumbags... Milking our country dry and rubbing it on our noses because of the vision less leaders we have.

South Africa?
This incident happened in Illinois...nothing concerns S/A with this story

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by kapich: 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2023
The world is gradually ending.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2023
Who ask him to preach on in the street? He die mumu die.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Ashirioluwa: 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2023
This is pure wickedness. May God save him through this horrible situation.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Emco1: 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2023
DrAkpa:

No wonder they say most Nigerian youths are educated illiterates. Peoria is in USA not south Africa. Ozuo
hmmm okay, do you think the Americans knew where Jos or kogi is being situated?
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Ashirioluwa: 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2023
Kokoebapluse:
Who ask him to preach on in the street? He die mumu die.

Are you justifying this horrible incident? But people do preach on the streets here in Nigeria everyday.

The man is still alive, but in critical condition.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by sukkot: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2023
Iqtest:

Nonsense,
Someone who was agitated by the loud speakers shot him. Luckily, he survived the incident.
thats good but many american men have been killed by filipino women . life insurance scam

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Izuchukwu70: 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2023
Aonkuuse:
I came acrose this heartbreaking hypocrisy of the west and could not help it but to share....

This man was shot dead while preaching in the states and there is no single public uproar or any single news outlet carrying it.... But imagine it happened in Nigeria, the states would have said Nigeria is this and Nigeria is that.... They would have even gone ahead to place visa restrictions and all sort of things.

I don't trust Americans. The wife might be the killer.

The west really need to stop looking at others as bad while they are doing the worst things.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Izuchukwu70: 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2023
Aonkuuse:
I came acrose this heartbreaking hypocrisy of the west and could not help it but to share....

This man was shot dead while preaching in the states and there is no single public uproar or any single news outlet carrying it.... But imagine it happened in Nigeria, the states would have said Nigeria is this and Nigeria is that.... They would have even gone ahead to place visa restrictions and all sort of things.

Life insurance things. Hold that immigrant wife. She did it.

The west really need to stop looking at others as bad while they are doing the worst things.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by maestro299: 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2023
naijapikin2:
There are more gun shops in south africa, than there are akara joints in nigeria. Violent con3. With ugly set of men. Their men have fleshless heads.

Ugly set of lazy scumbags... Milking our country dry and rubbing it on our noses because of the vision less leaders we have.
Peoria is not in South Africa, it's a city in Illinois, USA. The one you're thinking about is Pretoria. That one is in South Africa.

RIP to the dead tho.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2023
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2023
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by 3seriez(m): 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2023
illicit:

Go Kaduna North ASAP

☠️

FYI. Kaduna North is a peaceful Local government in Kaduna. It is parts of Giwa, Birnin Gwari, & Kaduna South experiencing Insecurity.
I'm sure you meant to say Kaduna in the North.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2023
I hope he didn't die, but I hope street preachers are shot wherever they are. Very narcissistic set of uncultured savages who think they intrude in your space anytime they wish because of their sky daddy. Reminds me of the BRT bus I entered 2 weeks ago where a woman clad in those Lord's Chosen rags started preaching immediately the journey started even though she could clearly see the "No hawking, no preaching" signs in the bus. Some passengers admonished her to stop, and the driver almost parked the bus while shouting from the front for her to observe the rules, but the low IQ slowpoke just continued. Religion has turned most of us in this country to brain-dead zombies.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by InvertedHammer: 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2023
Aonkuuse:

/
There is a time and a place. Not citizens of every country tolerate those who constitute public nuisance.
We should be glad that Lagos State government is leading in the fight against noise pollution by religious houses.

/
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Timmi: 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2023
Aonkuuse:

Don’t mind the West, it’s a daily occurrence over there. But, they won’t issue advisory on those but on Nigeria and other Africa countries and then we Nigerians enable them because we failed to see anything good in and of our country.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by maasoap(m): 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2023
misreal:
He died well.

A shot to the head is not an end that is well

I wish to meet my end while preaching the gospel
Many criminals will be glad to grant your request grin grin grin
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by mctech(m): 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2023
misreal:

I
To believe that 13 people share your ignorance

Dying in holiness and dying while preaching are different things.

Not all pastors will make heaven!
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by maasoap(m): 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2023
DrAkpa:

No wonder they say most Nigerian youths are educated illiterates. Peoria is in USA not south Africa. Ozuo
Don't insult Nigerian youth. I thought that I saw Pretoria too until I read to see "states". That was almost unavoidable mistake
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Dittodat: 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2023
Righteousness2:
That is How crazy and evil the world has become.

Lawlessness Everywhere.
The Spirit of the antichrist has taken full residency in many people that at the sight or sound of a Hearing about JESUS Christ, they get so upset.

If the world is so lawless as this, then you begin to imagine what it will be like after the RAPTURE of the Bride of Christ.

In a bid to Save their soul from Hell Fire, they helped to send him quickly to Heaven.

If you are saved and washed in the blood of JESUS Christ, to live is CHRIST. TO Die is Gain.

Delusional retar@ded brainwashed Holliness with another trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together / "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 / True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.