Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) (61678 Views)

Father Jude Slumps And Dies In Cameroon While Preaching During Sunday Mass / Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil / Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by FinidiGeorge: 11:27am On Nov 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Clearly he has issues with S.A but until yesterday most people did not know thst there is a second Pretoria sounding city and therefore, thought the writer made an error writing Peoria. I definitely throught so until the first lady coorrected him pointing out that there is indeed a place called Peoria in Illinois

And as you see others understood and gently corrected him but yours was excessive
Not only in Illinois, but also Arizona... This particular incident was in Peoria, Arizona.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Ubdavis(m): 11:32am On Nov 19, 2023
Im not comfortable about his Dead. I totally condemn it.

How ever, in a situations like this. The blood of jesus suppose to act as iron dome.. because I here people saying that they are covered with the blood of jesus. ..
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by grandstar(m): 11:32am On Nov 19, 2023
Aonkuuse:
I came acrose this heartbreaking hypocrisy of the west and could not help it but to share....

This man was shot dead while preaching in the states and there is no single public uproar or any single news outlet carrying it.... But imagine it happened in Nigeria, the states would have said Nigeria is this and Nigeria is that.... They would have even gone ahead to place visa restrictions and all sort of things.

The west really need to stop looking at others as bad while they are doing the worst things.

The US would never make noise over the killing of one pastor

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by bukatyne(f): 11:37am On Nov 19, 2023
Aonkuuse:
I came acrose this heartbreaking hypocrisy of the west and could not help it but to share....

This man was shot dead while preaching in the states and there is no single public uproar or any single news outlet carrying it.... But imagine it happened in Nigeria, the states would have said Nigeria is this and Nigeria is that.... They would have even gone ahead to place visa restrictions and all sort of things.

The west really need to stop looking at others as bad while they are doing the worst things.

Apart from painting other nations bad, imagine it was an homosexual or trans shot dead while preaching their stuff or doing their rally.

@OP:

It is not clear if it was a mistake (stray bullet) or intentional.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Dennisochampa: 11:38am On Nov 19, 2023
U are not there....
U don't know what happened...
Before the man started preaching, u don't know who he has had encountered with in yester years....
U don't know if he snitched on someone or betrayed someone before....
I'm not saying he did all these but u don't know if he didn't either....
Before calling the west hypocrites, how many killings in your own country have you protested by yourself
Before u judge someone..... Make sure you're clean yourself...
That being said.... I am sure u didn't give us the full story.... Probably because of your hatred for the west....
The police have already said people should come forward with information if they have any...
The police have already started investigating...
What more do you want them to do??
Arrest people who look suspicious on the street?
U think they are Nigerians who go about arresting people based on suspicion or how they look??
Don't allow your hatred for others make u not to see the good in them....
If you were the police, what would u have done differently

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Dennisochampa: 11:40am On Nov 19, 2023
Ubdavis:
Im not comfortable about his Dead. I totally condemn it.

How ever, in a situations like this. The blood of jesus suppose to act as iron dome.. because I here people saying that they are covered with the blood of jesus. ..
Show me one place in the Bible that said the blood of Jesus acts as bullet proof and I will send you 500k today...
Una go dey always look for every possible way to downplay Jesus....

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Chienex24(m): 11:48am On Nov 19, 2023
illicit:

Well...

If u want to suffer, no p

If u want to die, no p

But leave ur comfort zone, no one will kill u for preaching in the south

Go Kaduna North if death dey hungry u sir

Oga, even apostle Paul in the Bible was sent by Jesus to preach before he was killed. Jesus sent the 72 disciples too. No one wakes up on his own to go to any place and preach, and that is the correction you are being given.

He wished that kind of death, a glorious one, but he can not go to any place by himself if not sent by God. You don't work for God in the Christian faith but with God, under his direction if not it will be a wasted and useless effort where His presence is not there!!

See you saying if death dey hungry am like there is a special thing in this life to enjoy undecided :- undecided
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Unrated900(m): 11:51am On Nov 19, 2023
He go me him water loo
Sharp sharp for Kaduna north

illicit:

Go Kaduna North ASAP

☠️

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by UncleKoboko: 11:52am On Nov 19, 2023
misreal:
He died well.I wish to meet my end while preaching the gospel
Lol
Or deh grin grin grin
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by onadana: 11:53am On Nov 19, 2023
illicit:

Go Kaduna North ASAP

☠️

No mind am,come to Kaduna I will gladly show him the way to Birni Gwari or Rigasa to "accomplish his suicide goal".

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by onadana: 11:54am On Nov 19, 2023
misreal:

Come to Kaduna I will gladly show you the way to Birni Gwari or Rigasa to "accomplish your suicide goal".

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by onadana: 11:56am On Nov 19, 2023
Nextt:

Are you his God that should direct him where he should go and preach? Does the persecution of Christians in the North mean that all Christians should migrate there? Any Christian who intimately knows God will be very delighted to preach and suffer for the name of God wherever He sends them even as the Apostle Paul suffered and was killed preaching the Gospel.

See your mouth.Christianity is not foolishness.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by AngelicBeing: 11:58am On Nov 19, 2023
DrAkpa:

No wonder they say most Nigerian youths are educated illiterates. Peoria is in USA not south Africa. Ozuo
Hahaha , Lol at the word Ozuo, Ozuo seems to be an Edo / lshan / Esan / Benin Word, l heard that Word several times during my visit to Edo State, Ozuo l think means mumu , hahaha cheesy
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by bigman001(m): 11:59am On Nov 19, 2023
misreal:

preaching the word of God doesn't determine how pure your heart is and how close your relationship with God Almighty, anybody can preach the word of God, even a ritualist, drug baron,occultist , name it.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by ehikwe22: 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2023
misreal:
Your desire is very easy to achieve. You know what to do, where to go to make it a reality
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by ehikwe22: 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2023
Why should a any normal human preach on the street?

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Successfulben: 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2023
Me too
misreal:
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Christafarian(m): 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2023
illicit:

Well...

If u want to suffer, no p

If u want to die, no p

But leave ur comfort zone, no one will kill u for preaching in the south

Go Kaduna North if death dey hungry u sir
Oga rest. Don't be stupid. That will be foolhardy a thing to do. The man who was gunned down while preaching is not in a Kaduna-like atmosphere, and no where will you find that Peoria is a Muslim-dominated place.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Originalsly: 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2023
Aonkuuse:

This has nothing to do with hypocrisy of the West .... in this case they're true to form ... they're working on an anti religion/anti Christ agenda... anything to bring down religion such as this shooting will not be widely reported... but should a preacher stab a citizen... the world will hear about it. This news is not even widely spread across the US. If same happened in Nigeria it wouldn't be reported here either.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Christafarian(m): 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2023
illicit:

Go Kaduna North ASAP

☠️
Oga rest. Don't be stupid. That will be foolhardy a thing to do. Comparatively, the man who was gunned down while preaching is not in a Kaduna-like atmosphere, and no where will you find that Peoria is a Muslim-dominated place. Don't be stupid.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by bola4dprec(m): 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2023
illicit:

Go Kaduna North ASAP

☠️
route to the paradise

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by jahsharon: 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2023
illicit:

Go Kaduna North ASAP

☠️

You dey mind the idiots. He knows where Kaduna, Bornu, Sokoto, Zamfara, Iran, Syria, e.t.c. are oooo. He won't go there.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by millionboi2: 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2023
Righteousness2:
That is How crazy and evil the world has become.

Lawlessness Everywhere.
The Spirit of the antichrist has taken full residency in many people that at the sight or sound of a Hearing about JESUS Christ, they get so upset.

If the world is so lawless as this, then you begin to imagine what it will be like after the RAPTURE of the Bride of Christ.

In a bid to Save their soul from Hell Fire, they helped to send him quickly to Heaven.

If you are saved and washed in the blood of JESUS Christ, to live is CHRIST. TO Die is Gain.

were have you been,were you ban?
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Originalsly: 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2023
FinidiGeorge:

Not only in Illinois, but also Arizona... This particular incident was in Peoria, Arizona.

I also thought there was a similar incident .... but it is the same ... happened in Illinois but was also reported by an Arizona News agency. If you read through the article the name of the preacher and address of the shooting are the same.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Fearyourcreator: 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2023
illicit:

Go Kaduna North ASAP

☠️
Chei

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by TheSuperX(m): 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2023
Nicepoker:
oga Peoria is in Illinois.
Na illiteracy dey worry am.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Semaj77(m): 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2023
naijapikin2:
There are more gun shops in south africa, than there are akara joints in nigeria. Violent con3. With ugly set of men. Their men have fleshless heads.

Ugly set of lazy scumbags... Milking our country dry and rubbing it on our noses because of the vision less leaders we have.

What has South Africa got to do with this topic
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by tabaralph: 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2023
Nicepoker:
oga Peoria is in Illinois.
They have eyes but can’t see, because of his hatred for South Africa he thought the op mistakenly wrote Peoria instead of Pretoria
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by olayinka63: 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2023
Aonkuuse:

Shut the Bleep. The west became Hypocrite when the injustice is wade against your religious men. Let's switch the table, a Muslim going either preaching or not preaching was shot on the streets of Peoria. Is the west still Hypocrite or doing the lord's work? I don't even know where Christians keeps their humanity feelings whenever Muslim is being killed or persecuted. You people feel happy. Let's assume you don't like his religion which is fine. How about his humanity?
So backward people called themselves Christians in Nigeria.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by adams123: 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2023
Aonkuuse:

Eyah, he died as a non Muslim in this era. It's a pity. Madam, please take heart. Sorry ehh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together / True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night / "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.