Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) (61695 Views)

Father Jude Slumps And Dies In Cameroon While Preaching During Sunday Mass / Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil / Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Brush1: 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2023
Brenbentondiaz:

There's nothing reasonable in that mistake. The op alluded to the "west". Last I checked, South Africa was never part of the West. The guy you're supporting either didn't read the op, or he's dyslexic. Or probably has a bone to pick with South Africans for the way they're not buying his people's bull no more.

Calm down with your over sabi attitude. Offer your correction, no human is an epitome of knowledge.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by justli: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2023
Aonkuuse:
I came acrose this heartbreaking hypocrisy of the west and could not help it but to share....

This man was shot dead while preaching in the states and there is no single public uproar or any single news outlet carrying it.... But imagine it happened in Nigeria, the states would have said Nigeria is this and Nigeria is that.... They would have even gone ahead to place visa restrictions and all sort of things.

The west really need to stop looking at others as bad while they are doing the worst things.

You totally missed the point. The hypocrisy is what would have happened if it was an lgbt person that was shot or a Muslim preacher that was shot. That's how you know the face of who controls the world (The devil)

As for the preacher, there's no better way to bow out. He won his battle. The church will prevail

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by NovusHomo(m): 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2023
misreal:
He died well.I wish to meet my end while preaching the gospel

Yoi are welcome to my street.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Calitoscassius(m): 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2023
misreal:
Yea right! He died committing public nuisance offence.

Every country is not where fools go about screaming all kinda nonesense about some noneexistence God or Jesus.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Calitoscassius(m): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2023
Good riddance to public nuisance and noise pollution..

Not everyone believes in all that fairytales about some God and Jesus that do not exist or who lives in the clouds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Calitoscassius(m): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

That ain't well,only fool preach Jesus or Allah in this century
Exactly.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Mamijoh(f): 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2023
misreal:
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by kareemkamil(m): 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2023
misreal:

Move to Sokoto
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by OgaTheTop2: 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2023
illicit:

Go Kaduna North ASAP

☠️
Nice response..

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by JOemmy(m): 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2023
The difference with nigeria is that there is guarantee the US security agencies will not stop the investigation to track down the killers unlike here in nigeria where killing of christains is rewarded by the nigerian govt.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by bewise24: 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2023
BreconHills:

You know for certain that 100% of what you've said is applicable to every denomination, house church, mosque and temple? Where do you get your data from?
IF YOU ARE STILL I DOUBT CONSIDER:
How Islamic leader use the religion to mobilize followers during war, elections etc. They also brainwash adherents.
How pastors fleece their followers and how ATR priests give spiritual support to fraudsters, kidnappers etc. Most of the followers of the religion lose more than they gain from the religion.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Blakjewelry(m): 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2023
illicit:

Go Kaduna North ASAP

☠️
He might survive there. Gwoza borno state is the best.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by IbeOkehie: 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2023
Aonkuuse:
I came acrose this heartbreaking hypocrisy of the west and could not help it but to share....

This man was shot dead while preaching in the states and there is no single public uproar or any single news outlet carrying it.... But imagine it happened in Nigeria, the states would have said Nigeria is this and Nigeria is that.... They would have even gone ahead to place visa restrictions and all sort of things.

The west really need to stop looking at others as bad while they are doing the worst things.

You have to be cognizant of the aggregate data and stats. I've written OVER AND OVER, everything that happens in Nigeria also happens in the USA or Western countries, the difference is the prevalence AND response of the public and the government.

Then you have to know some details. The state of Illinois and also California and New York are now set up like Nigeria and becoming more like Nigeria every day. In California now a person can walk into any store with a bag, fill it to the brim with goods and walk out and the store employees will call police and police will refuse to respond.

In fact in California today a man can kill another person without provocation, the whole thing is caught on video and the Government Attorney still refuses to prosecute or insist that the killer must not go to prison. There's another case pending where a baby was shot to death, the killers were caught by police and the Government Attorney refused to prosecute for murder.

In New York the elected Government Attorney named Alvin Bragg campaigned and WON office with a promise that nobody will go to jail for more than 20 years in New York, not even for MURDER. He also promised that if you commit armed robbery with a gun, you will not be charged with a felony as long as nobody is hurt. He has now implemented those promised with official orders on his first day in office, this is official policy in NYC. There's a mother whose son was murdered and she protested for weeks in front of his office to no avail.

Exactly the kinds of goings on we're used to in Nigeria. Crime without punishment, all based on bias or political favors.

So I understand your aggro, but let's also mind the details. If you're really interested in such things going on in the USA, do some wide reading. It's not as simple as you make it. Truth is, generally the USA is much, much safer than Nigeria and every reasonable person knows it. I lived inside the city of Baltimore for years and I felt safer there than in Lekki area of Lagos.

Happy Sunday to you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Chetas81(m): 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2023
misreal:
🤣🤣🤣🤣 HHHHMMM WITH MY SNIPER RIFFLE LOL SHOULD I START THE HUNTING, SO THAT YOU CAN MEET 7VIRGIN AS WIFE IN HEAVEN 😳😳✋🧢
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Chetas81(m): 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Yea right! He died committing public nuisance offence.

Every country is not where fools go about screaming all kinda nonesense about some noneexistence God or Jesus.
Zionist really damage Nigerian brain 🧠 through what they fed us
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by abladroyalltd: 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2023
Go and do that in borno state to hastenyour request......
misreal:
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by DonroxyII: 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2023
misreal:
Trust Me, God do not Tolerate Being Stupid ....

God Only Want Sharp Fighters ... Soldiers ! .... There are Some Diplomatic-Relations That Must Be Involved in Preaching the Words .... Someone wey Hunger dey catch Or On Colorado

You want to serve God, You have to get bigger sense than Satan Itself if not .... You Will Just die like a Fool & Be Ressurected like a Fool !
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Ubdavis(m): 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2023
Dennisochampa:
Show me one place in the Bible that said the blood of Jesus acts as bullet proof and I will send you 500k today...
Una go dey always look for every possible way to downplay Jesus....

So what does it cover?. Just for knowledge sake
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Spandau: 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2023
Aonkuuse:

It's going to be an Akata or an Arab American that did it. More likely an Akata.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by sweetgala(m): 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2023
naijapikin2:
There are more gun shops in south africa, than there are akara joints in nigeria. Violent con3. With ugly set of men. Their men have fleshless heads.

Ugly set of lazy scumbags... Milking our country dry and rubbing it on our noses because of the vision less leaders we have.

Oga this place is in America I think Arizona
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by tete7000(m): 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2023
misreal:

Mumu!
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by written007: 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2023
illicit:

Go Kaduna North ASAP

☠️

He didn't say he wanted to commit suicide bro.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by drololaaof: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2023
Aonkuuse:

May his soul rest in peace .
On a normal day open preaching is not ALLOWED in that land due to noise pollution and too much freedom
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by FarmTech(m): 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2023
Hmm. RIP to him and may justice be served.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by elonize(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
Negro, all these your balubalubluuublaaa don't "sell" anymore...now

Try another track.

but its been live stream by 88 ppo😂😂
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by glorification(m): 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2023
Aonkuuse:

He hasn’t been confirmed dead yet, such that he's still at the hospital.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by 4aam: 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
Negro, all these your balubalubluuublaaa don't "sell" anymore...now

Try another track.

U had better repented, Jesus saves. The message is clear enough for ur understanding and this no selling, u are been told to repent. If u do, it's for ur eternal good, u refuse, to ur damnation.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by bewise24: 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2023
BreconHills:

You know for certain that 100% of what you've said is applicable to every denomination, house church, mosque and temple? Where do you get your data from?
IF YOU ARE STILL IN DOUBT CONSIDER:
HOW ISLAM HAS BECOME INSTRUMENT OF MOBILIZATION FOR WAR, ELECTIONS AND FOR BRAINWASHING FOLLOWERS.
HOW PASTORS FLEECE THEIR FOLLOWERS AND HOW ATR PRIESTS PROVIDE SPIRITUAL SUPPORTS FOR RITUALISTS, YAHOO BOYS, KIDNAPPERS.
Most of the FOLLOWERS lose more than they gain from the religions.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:49pm On Nov 19, 2023
4aam:

U had better repented, Jesus saves. The message is clear enough for ur understanding and this no selling, u are been told to repent. If u do, it's for ur eternal good, u refuse, to ur 4aam's father's damnation.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by EDOLUWA: 11:54pm On Nov 19, 2023
RIP. IT IS A WICKED WORLD
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Microwhy: 6:43am On Nov 20, 2023
Aonkuuse:

Long ago.. the have always been hypocrites
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:15am On Nov 20, 2023
The last preacher who was shouting in the air to passersby is John the baptist {John 1:23} he was arrested and executed without a trial for speaking against the politicians in his days! Matthew 14:3-4
Jesus introduced a totally different system of preaching where no noise must be heard in the streets {Matthew 12:19} his own disciples must be CAUTIOUS and HARMLESS {Matthew 10:16} this means all they're sent to preach and teach is about God's Kingdom as the only solution to mankind's problem! Matthew 10:7; 24:14
The reason for this is because when you raise your voice in the streets you're alarming the people about something that's wrong so those affected by your message will ATTACK you but Jesus sent his own disciples to preach from house to house meeting their audience one on one {Matthew 10:11-13 compare to Malachi 3:16} by doing so it will be difficult for anyone to ATTACK them as they must move in groups and visit their neighbours in pairs! Luke 10:1

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together / "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 / True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.