Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) (61693 Views)

Father Jude Slumps And Dies In Cameroon While Preaching During Sunday Mass / Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil / Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Westerhoffe(m): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Perhaps he was disturbing the neighbourhood with noise {Matthew 12:19} it's really hard to attack preachers who are following Jesus' pattern. undecided

Misquoting again?
Was JESUS CHRIST preaching quietly?
Even when He went to the mountains, He did not whisper. When He was in the Synagogues, He wasn't preaching quietly. When He was in the desserts, He didn't whisper.
When the cities ring because of Him, He didn't stop them.

This is what JESUS CHRIST said:

“What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.”
— Matthew 10:27 (KJV)

He was killed because they hate to hear type name of JESUS CHRIST and His gospel.

Not surprised he was killed, because the LORD JESUS CHRIST already said:

John 16 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
² They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
³ And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.
⁴ But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

“And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.”
— Matthew 10:22 (KJV)

And remember, all the Apostles were killed for the gospel.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by linearity: 9:36am On Nov 19, 2023
Aonkuuse:
I came acrose this heartbreaking hypocrisy of the west and could not help it but to share....

This man was shot dead while preaching in the states and there is no single public uproar or any single news outlet carrying it.... But imagine it happened in Nigeria, the states would have said Nigeria is this and Nigeria is that.... They would have even gone ahead to place visa restrictions and all sort of things.

The west really need to stop looking at others as bad while they are doing the worst things.

False narrative and conclusion…it is in the news,,

https://www.azfamily.com/video/2023/11/17/glendale-police-provide-update-church-leader-shot-while-preaching/?outputType=amp

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/man-seriously-injured-following-shooting-near-glendale-church.amp

https://www.foxnews.com/us/arizona-street-preacher-father-fighting-life-being-shot-head.amp

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-west-valley/glendale/police-investigating-after-a-man-was-shot-near-51st-and-peoria-avenues

Whereas

Kehinde Adesanwo, was shot dead while settling a dispute between another customer and members of staff of the bar around July 18, 2023 in Fadeyi area of Lagos no single western News outlet carried it.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Honestfrend: 9:37am On Nov 19, 2023
illicit:

Go Kaduna North

grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by KillahPriest: 9:37am On Nov 19, 2023
Aonkuuse:
I came acrose this heartbreaking hypocrisy of the west and could not help it but to share....

This man was shot dead while preaching in the states and there is no single public uproar or any single news outlet carrying it.... But imagine it happened in Nigeria, the states would have said Nigeria is this and Nigeria is that.... They would have even gone ahead to place visa restrictions and all sort of things.

The west really need to stop looking at others as bad while they are doing the worst things.
the family is half sure of getting justice. A concept you're not familiar with as a Nigerian. Your country has taken the murdering of Christians especially in the middle belt as a pastime. Your country is the most dangerous place for Christian missionaries in the entire world. No Christian who gets killed under this systematic genocide ever gets justice even in urban centers eg the yoruba lady preacher who was killed a few years back in Abuja. Most people don't know why that case died a natural death. Don't compare yourself with an average American ever, they have access to justice and you don't
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Krak(m): 9:40am On Nov 19, 2023
naijapikin2:
There are more gun shops in south africa, than there are akara joints in nigeria. Violent con3. With ugly set of men. Their men have fleshless heads.

Ugly set of lazy scumbags... Milking our country dry and rubbing it on our noses because of the vision less leaders we have.

Peoria is not in South Africa. It is in the USA. You are probably confusing it with Pretoria.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by opeyehmmy(m): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2023
misreal:
He died well.I wish to meet my end while preaching the gospel

But not by being shot in the head. He didn't die well. To collapse while at it seems better.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Amayabor1: 9:43am On Nov 19, 2023
Aonkuuse:

You must be a clown trying to compare the death of 1 person in the US that was preaching to the thousands of Christians that have been killed by Fulani herdsmen and irate Muslim youths in Nigeria.

And how did you know he was killed because he was preaching? The killer confessed that to you? Gun violence is a big problem in the US and this man is one of the result of the gun violence. He wasn't killekilled because he was a Christian or because he was preaching. Unlike in this useless country where a Christian can be burnt to death because she allegedly insulted the paedophile (Prophet Mohammed) or when rampaging Fulani herdsmen will go to Communities in plateau, Benue and killed hundreds of people.

Do you know the number of mass burials that was conducted in Benue and Plateau state under Buhari? Clown!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by tallfish145(m): 9:43am On Nov 19, 2023
misreal:
Well you know where to go and do that.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by ivolt: 9:44am On Nov 19, 2023
Aonkuuse:

First, this news item is irrelevant, no major news agency will feature it.
How is a preacher shot dead a big deal?
If 50 preachers are shot dead, then that is something worth discussing.

The west don't care about you unless it is a major disaster, it involves government or your country happen to be involved
in international power play.
I can't remember the last time I came across any special news about Nigeria(good or bad) on front pages
of foreign website.
You literally have to dig deep into African section to see such.

Whenever you see a popular report about happenings in your country, it is the Nigerian NGO owners
that are behind it. They need to report dire situations in order to attract funding.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by agabaI23(m): 9:54am On Nov 19, 2023
Righteousness2:
That is How crazy and evil the world has become.

Lawlessness Everywhere.
The Spirit of the antichrist has taken full residency in many people that at the sight or sound of a Hearing about JESUS Christ, they get so upset.

If the world is so lawless as this, then you begin to imagine what it will be like after the RAPTURE of the Bride of Christ.

In a bid to Save their soul from Hell Fire, they helped to send him quickly to Heaven.

If you are saved and washed in the blood of JESUS Christ, to live is CHRIST. TO Die is Gain.

Bro, if they had a gun over 2000 years ago, they would have shut Christ.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Comedian2019: 9:55am On Nov 19, 2023
Why should that happen in Nigeria? Are we animals? Condemn the wrong and stop justifying crime simply because it happened in another country.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Brenbentondiaz: 9:55am On Nov 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Clearly he has issues with S.A but until yesterday most people did not know thst there is a second Pretoria sounding city and therefore, thought the writer made an error writing Peoria. I definitely throught so until the first lady coorrected him pointing out that there is indeed a place called Peoria in Illinois

And as you see others understood and gently corrected him but yours was excessive

If he read the post he would have seen the "west" alluded to by the op. That eliminates SA as a suspect. It usually ticks me off when people react to issues due to their preconceived ideas without reading about, or knowing the issues being discussed . That was why I responded that way about the guy.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Chochovini: 9:56am On Nov 19, 2023
illicit:

Go Kaduna North
. No, Sokoto.
Christians in Kaduna is approximately 60%.
If you want to see real persecution, go to:
1) Sokoto.
2) Kano.
3) Katsina.
4) Yobe.
5) Borno.
6) Kebbi.
7) Jigawa.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by poweredcom(m): 9:57am On Nov 19, 2023
Righteousness2:
That is How crazy and evil the world has become.

Lawlessness Everywhere.
The Spirit of the antichrist has taken full residency in many people that at the sight or sound of a Hearing about JESUS Christ, they get so upset.

If the world is so lawless as this, then you begin to imagine what it will be like after the RAPTURE of the Bride of Christ.

In a bid to Save their soul from Hell Fire, they helped to send him quickly to Heaven.

If you are saved and washed in the blood of JESUS Christ, to live is CHRIST. TO Die is Gain.

I know you will be here
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Comedian2019: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2023
AbuTwins:
Alhamdulillah!

No Muslim was mentioned!

If this had happened in the north now they'll start pointing hands!

Illinois no be Muslim land!
Wherever it happens, the perpetrators are murderous beasts and mustn't be found among normal humans.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Franzinni: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2023
Spouse are the first suspect .... They should investigate the wife very well it most likely is an inside job
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by bewise24: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2023
All the known religion (Christianity, Islam, Judaism and ATR etc) have been and are still being instrumentalised for material gain. Why then do we still commit so much resources in trying to convert people from one of these religion to another?
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by bewise24: 10:05am On Nov 19, 2023
Chochovini:
. No, Sokoto.
Christians in Kaduna is approximately 60%.
If you want to see real persecussion, go to:
1) Sokoto.
2) Kano.
3) Katsina.
4) Yobe.
5) Borno.
6) Kebbi.
7) Jigawa.
All the known religion (Christianity, Islam, Judaism and ATR) have been and are still being manipulated
for material gain. Why then do we still commit so much resources in trying to convert people from one of these religion to another?
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by BreconHills(m): 10:05am On Nov 19, 2023
Nicepoker:
oga Peoria is in Illinois.

I was wondering who would point this out 😂😂😂
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by AbuTwins: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2023
Comedian2019:

Wherever it happens, the perpetrators are murderous beasts and mustn't be found among normal humans.

Do you see anyone fighting for the dead? It has gone!
Assuming it was here especially in the north?
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by SalamRushdie: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2023
misreal:

Then go and preach in Sambisa
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by BreconHills(m): 10:08am On Nov 19, 2023
bewise24:
All the known religion (Christianity, Islam, Judaism and ATR etc) have been and are still being instrumentalised for material gain. Why then do we still commit so much resources in trying to convert people from one of these religion to another?

You know for certain that 100% of what you've said is applicable to every denomination, house church, mosque and temple? Where do you get your data from?
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by jaxxy(m): 10:08am On Nov 19, 2023
Religious conflicts and intolerance Has been prevalent in Nigeria especially the northern parts. Visa wasn't placed because of one single occurrence bt multiple occurrences.

u want to look for excuses to support bad things happening in ur country because it happened once or is a rare occurrence elsewhere?
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by seguno2: 10:09am On Nov 19, 2023
Aonkuuse:

Nigerians should return home from America to show their public uproar.

Will you lead the exodus and drag all your friends and family back home
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Comedian2019: 10:12am On Nov 19, 2023
AbuTwins:

Do you see anyone fighting for the dead? It has gone!
Assuming it was here especially in the north?
You didn't get my point.
My point is, it should not even happen in Nigeria. It's animalistic and shameful.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by brightleave(m): 10:18am On Nov 19, 2023
illicit:

Go Kaduna North
You be winch? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by mikmash(m): 10:19am On Nov 19, 2023
illicit:

Go Kaduna North
I felt sad, reading this knowing fully well I'm from kaduna.

The will clean up your engines real quick. Thank God for those defying the odds. Missionaries are the real MVP

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Streetdreamx(m): 10:25am On Nov 19, 2023
illicit:

Go Kaduna North
lol

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Tetraozonaitera: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
Negro, all these your balubalubluuublaaa don't "sell" anymore...now

Try another track.

Keep you dirty mouth shut.

And tell the demons controlling you they can have you till eternity for all we care.

You are mentally sick and you need urgent help.

Righteousness has the right to make his points without being harassed.

You are mad !!

He won't answer you because that's the way he is wired.
Guys like me are children of God like him but we don't take nonsense from lunatics like you.

You can face me and I will teach you some lessons not to bully people online.

I'm good in the game.
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by yahoodetector: 10:29am On Nov 19, 2023
misreal:

Go to sokoto state, stand in front of a mosque in full glare during their ablution and preach.

Your wishes will be granted.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Offpointng: 10:31am On Nov 19, 2023
misreal:

Seriously. See a very easy ticket to heaven

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together / "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 / True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.