Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same (30649 Views)

A Widower Asking For My Hand In Marriage / Happy Father's Day To All Men / 41-year-old Indonesian Widower Weds 13-year-Old 3 Months After Meeting Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by naijapikin2(m): 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2023
Porksupplyib:

Wonderful. cheesy
And I guess you learnt that from the story of Eli and Samuel? grin
Wonderful! grin

Well, the truth is that with Christ, God is available to you even in your room.

I pray you receive the truth and knowledge of Christ Jesus, and cease running helter skelter for "miracles".

read 2 samuel 7:10
John 15:16

Daniel 12:3

You are the one that needs to read your Bible more sir. If you believe that you don't need to go to church then in addition to all these scriptures remember iron sharpeneth iron so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend.

I can still give you a thousand verses to backup going to church for your spiritual growth sir. I'm not saying if you don't go to church you will go to hell, I'm saying you will remain a spiritual dwarf if you are not a church goer.. and more importantly a DOER!

Thank you sir.

In addition sir, I don't believe in running from one church to another. That's why I mentioned 2 samuel 7:10
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Look at this Ewu. Who was unemployed? Who used jazz on who? Dem dey talk you self dey talk... This one wen Dem don turn her finger to key holder for three years now has mouth to say someone was jazzed.

Abeg get lost! Ugly duckling.

Lol!!
Your attitude and behavior stinks worse than a diabetic foot ulcer.

Upon the fine whey you think say you fine, are you not approaching menopause with your reproductivecareer approaching retirement? Very soon your menses will become inconsistent like your sense and the hot flushes, wrinkles and vaginal dryness will set in making you look like a mummified zombie.

Your were stupid then, nothing wrong with that, but this Your reply shows that you are still stupid today. Your age is truly not directly proportional to your maturity.

If coming here for online validation, trauma dumping and fishing for insincere compliments from 'feminists' who may as well be happily married in their homes will make you feel better;
Go queen!! SLAYY!!! YOU WILL FIND BETTER!! Men are trasH!!

I don't give a flying fvck about your feelings and will not participate in your victim Olympics ad nauseaum. Coming to cry wolf when you're for the streets..🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢

Marriage may not be your cup of tea since you have poor taste in men. You are the common denominator in all your past relationship history.

Go for introspection and therapy. You need it. Jesus Christ.

That's my advice for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2023
talk2hb1:
She foolishly fell in love out of pity, or what’s the meaning of I am managing him. She had her chance, but misused it.
exactly!!

I can't give sympathy to someone like that.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by faithfull18(f): 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2023
Interesting read😉
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Jewessgratitud3: 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2023
DrFunmisticGlow:

Lol!!
Your attitude and behavior stinks worse than a diabetic foot ulcer.

Upon the fine whey you think say you fine, are you not approaching menopause with your reproductivecareer approaching retirement? Very soon your menses will become inconsistent like your sense and the hot flushes, wrinkles and vaginal dryness will set in making you look like a mummified zombie.

Your were stupid then, nothing wrong with that, but this Your reply shows that you are still stupid today. Your age is truly not directly proportional to your maturity.

If coming here for online validation, trauma dumping and fishing for insincere compliments from 'feminists' who may as well be happily married in their homes will make you feel better;
Go queen!! SLAYY!!! YOU WILL FIND BETTER!! Men are trasH!!

I don't give a flying fvck about your feelings and will not participate in your victim Olympics ad nauseaum. Coming to cry wolf when you're for the streets..🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢

Marriage may not be your cup of tea since you have poor taste in men. You are the common denominator in all your past relationship history.

Go for introspection and therapy. You need it. Jesus Christ.

That's my advice for you.

Hahahahahaaa.. see? They come talking trash and when you clap back they cry foul and scream ", attitude"!! So you that first attacked me from nowhere have no attitude problems?

Menopause is not a death sentence for your info. And not something to shame someone with because even you will hit it soon and it's not by age... so you see how dumb you are ? For someone who claims to be a quack doctor and
is expected to know better but lacks professionalism in her field of study. its such a shame and only goes to show that you never smelt medical school or while your mates were aquiring all the knowledge and professional training needed for the right code of conduct, you were busy with your hook-up clients.

For your info, if and when I hit menopause I'll still rock it with my beautiful and youthful looks. Thanks to His grace and my parents for great genes.
You haven't reached menopause and already looking like a bat... Now imagine you at menopause, chai!!!

See, talking with you is a total waste of time. You have enough to worry about your life. Let me not add to it.

Owl!
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Raalsalghul: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2023
Some action going on in here.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Hahahahahaaa.. see? They come talking trash and when you clap back they cry foul and scream ", attitude"!! So you that first attacked me from nowhere have no attitude problems?

Menopause is not a death sentence for your info. And not something to shame someone with because even you will hit it soon and it's not by age... so you see how dumb you are ? For someone who claims to be a quack doctor and
is expected to know better but lacks professionalism in her field of study. its such a shame and only goes to show that you never smelt medical school or while your mates were aquiring all the knowledge and professional training needed for the right code of conduct, you were busy with your hook-up clients.

For your info, if and when I hit menopause I'll still rock it with my beautiful and youthful looks. Thanks to His grace and my parents for great genes.
You haven't reached menopause and already looking like a bat... Now imagine you at menopause, chai!!!

See, talking with you is a total waste of time. You have enough to worry about your life. Let me not add to it.

Owl!
The old hag thinks she's clapping back!! LOL!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

when did I attack you?

Stop acting like a rabid bitch barking and biting indiscriminately.

I only wondered what you were doing in a situationship with so many red flags waving in your decrepit face. Surely the guy must have jazzed you. But it seems you are just a cheap slut who opens her legs for any human being with a dick that smiles your way..

Aunty pick a shovel and dig the ground cos even the graveyard is higher than where your standards are.

Looks can only get you so far. At the most you'll just be used and dumped when your crazy starts to show and your yeye starts to smell. At least I don't have bad relationship history nor do I have an ex somewhere with bad things to say about me or a promiscuous history, or a body count higher than your IQ.

It's better to be ugly than be a rabid, crazy used slut and cum bucket like you with nothing to offer but bleached skin and STIs. Rabies has no cure you mangy slut.

What responsible son of Adam will settle for you? Who wants to invoke curses on their generation?

Even love cannot be used as an excuse for retarded choices like that. Love don't fix stupid tongue

Ashewo!!

Now I am attacking you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Jewessgratitud3: 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2023
DrFunmisticGlow:
The old hag thinks she's clapping back!! LOL!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

when did I attack you?

Stop acting like a rabid bitch barking and biting indiscriminately.

I only wondered what you were doing in a situationship with so many red flags waving in your decrepit face. Surely the guy must have jazzed you. But it seems you are just a cheap slut who opens her legs for any human being with a dick that smiles your way..

Aunty pick a shovel and dig the ground cos even the graveyard is higher than where your standards are.

Looks can only get you so far. At the most you'll just be used and dumped when your crazy starts to show and your yeye starts to smell. At least I don't have bad relationship history nor do I have an ex somewhere with bad things to say about me.

I'd rather be ugly than be a rabid, used slut and cum bucket like you with nothing to offer. Rabies has no cure. Mangy slut.

What responsible son of Adam will settle for you? Who wants to invoke curses on their generation?

Even love cannot be used as an excuse for retarded choices like that. Love don't fix stupid tongue

Ashewo!!

Now I am attacking you.

😂 😂 😂... See painment. You have resolved to name calling like the local champ you are. you don't need to feel insulted cos I didn't insult but stated clear facts about you / your reality. So, jumping all over the place and trying to slut shame me when in fact you and I know I don't fit into that description is just plain stupidity.

Of course you can't have any ex because no man will approach his fellow man ( you) in the first place. If in your entire life only one man has ever come near you, then you must be uglier than what I've seen in your pics. Pathetic.

Make woman dey in her prime make men no rush am, na woman be that? Tufia!. Even me at 42, young young boys still dey queue and I'm taking my time to select. Even the one that managed to come near you since three years ago still never sure whether to put this ugly duckling for house. Cover your face in shame because your shame dey shame me.
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

😂 😂 😂... See painment. You have resolved to name calling like the local champ you are. you don't need to feel insulted cos I didn't insult but stated clear facts about you / your reality. So, jumping all over the place and trying to slut shame me when in fact you and I know I don't fit into that description is just plain stupidity.

Of course you can't have any ex because no man will approach his fellow man ( you) in the first place. If in your entire life only one man has ever come near you, then you must be uglier than what I've seen in your pics. Pathetic.

Make woman dey in her prime make men no rush am, na woman be that? Tufia!. Even me at 42, young young boys still dey queue and I'm taking my time to select. Even the one that managed to come near you since three years ago still never sure whether to put this ugly duckling for house. Cover your face in shame because your shame dey shame me.

Say no more.

At least I don't need to air out dirty laundry for clout.

I don't need validation like you.

You got the attention you want. You do you sis. Spread those legs from lagos to dubai. Keep allowing them to defile your body thinking you are giving consent..

Fake laugh to hide your real pain.. You'll still log off and cry yourself to sleep while allowing me to live rent free in your head tonight. Good night. I hope you like what you've become. Cos it isn't pretty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Magnoliaa(f): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2023
Feminists still collect stray bullets insai this mata 🥲.

What we do? 😪

Jesu oko ijo, olugbaala, saanu wa.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Jewessgratitud3: 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2023
DrFunmisticGlow:

Say no more.

At least I don't need to air out dirty laundry for clout.

I don't need validation like you.

You got the attention you want. You do you. Keep allowing them to defile your body thinking you are giving consent..

Fake laugh to hid your real pain.. You'll still log off and cry yourself to sleep while allowing me to live rent free in your head tonight. Good night.

Me cry? Haaaa... You don't know me though. Hmmm... Seems you're the one who just finished crying because the truth I spoke about you really hit hard.

Men defile who? Look, I'm not like you who sleep around with every man o. That's is one of my secrets of looking years younger if you must know.

If they put me and you with those your short short thick legs and arms, you be like my mama age. The first time I viewed your full pics at the beach, I thought you're 50 +. Upon you dey slather sunscreen, yet skin black and rough like charcoal.
Since I was born iv never used sunscreen but mheenn... The skin is skinning.

Biko go and sleep before I dash you another one. Nkpi.
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Me cry? Haaaa... You don't know though. Hmmm... Seems you're the one who just finished crying because the truth I spoke about you really hit hard.

Atutu puyoyo go and sleep before I dash you another one. Nkpi.
Aunty keep barking na!!
Keep crying!

Dash me wetin? When you have nothing useful in your life to offer. Even a RAG is more useful than you. Wasting your youth on trashy men and regretting now that you're past your prime because you can't afford a therapist.

Ekuke! 404!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Feminists still collect stray bullets insai this mata 🥲.

What we do? 😪

Jesu oko ijo, olugbaala, saanu wa.
I don't know why the old hag is dumping this nonsense on the internet? Reading that story will make you lose a few brain cells. She's just plain daft and I can't baby stewpid people. We are not her mother. Was she expecting accolades for her post?

Is nairaland.com a counselors office?

Has she no shame?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Jewessgratitud3: 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2023
DrFunmisticGlow:
I don't know why the old hag is dumping this nonsense on the internet? Reading that story will make you lose a few brain cells. She's just plain daft and I can't baby stewpid people. We are not her mother. Was she expecting accolades for her post?

Is nairaland.com a counselors office?

Has she no shame?

Shame for what? Did I steal or sleep with any bodys husband? No, tell me cos I don't get it.

You that year that was crying feminist and trying to drag every lady into your misery then boom, one baba just manage say hi, you switched overnight from being a bitter "feminist" to a slave for love and started disturbing the whole nairaland with your excapades with him. What is that one? No be validation you too dey seek. You never see man for you life and jumped at the very first one that managed to hi you. Nairaland full.

You're just a pot calling kettle black. Just shut up if you don't know what to say. Na who no know you you go dey yarn all this dust for.

Three years ( abi na four sef) in a relationship and nothing to show for it in this time and age man still dey play you mugu and you still have mouth to talk. Key holder.
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Shame for what? Did I steal or sleep with any bodys husband? No, tell me cos I don't get it.

You that year that was crying feminist and trying to drag every lady into your misery then boom, one baba just manage say hi, you switched overnight from being a bitter "feminist" to a slave for love and started disturbing the whole nairaland with your excapades with him. What is that one? No be validation you too dey seek. You never see man for you life and jumped at the very first one that managed to hi you. Nairaland full.

You're just a pot calling kettle black. Just shut up if you don't know what to say. Na who no know you you go dey yarn all this dust for.

Three years ( abi na four sef) in a relationship and nothing to show for it in this time and age man still dey play you mugu and you still have mouth to talk. Key holder.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Me drag every lady?!

I keep my life mostly private and it's working for me.

At least I did not sleep with a dead woman's husband and ex convict, playing stepmother to his six children. A bum who can't even stay faithful to you.

I don't know what you were thinking sha. Were you really expecting marriage? May your foolishness be cured one day. May your curses be broken. What an embarrassing and shameful thing. Always remember you brought this on yourself. I'm logging off to the real world.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Jewessgratitud3: 11:17pm On Nov 19, 2023
DrFunmisticGlow:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

At least I'm not sleeping with a dead woman's husband and ex convict, playing stepmother to his six children. A bum who can't even stay faithful to you.

I don't know what you were thinking sha. Were you really expecting marriage? May your foolishness be cured one day. May your curses be broken. What an embarrassing and shameful thing.

Yes I dated him with my full chest and came out proudly to say it here. I enjoyed it while it lasted, rocked even more after that and still bouncing and looking sweet 20. Can you pull off such game and still look great? Heheheheheee... cheesy ; 😂😂😂 you've not even started you're already looking shapeless and dented.

You think I don't know you? Even guys here know your ugly past that was why you deleted your funmistic account to cover your ugly past on here.

you said I'm here seeking validation, what is this one here?
See the internet never forgets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Iamtonitoni: 7:07am On Nov 20, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
I just thought to share and again it's no bodys business what I share about myself here. I chose to do it and don't care if it sits well with anyone or not. My life, my share .

I'm sharing this just to let some ladies know that being a widower doesn't break a man and will not stop him from being an unrepentant cheat if he wants to. I used to think a widower will be more responsible and loyal to one woman considering the fact that he's now a second hand value bachelor and the death of his former wife will make him get closer and more committed to his spouse, home and family at large but I was wrong cos after my experience with one, I realized men will always be cheat men.

This happened in 2013 after staying away from relationships for a long time. So I joined Badoo ( it was the rave then, though I joined in 2012). A young man ( in his 40s then) chatted me up and I checked his profile. There he stated that he was looking for a lady for serious relationship and added he was a Christian. He was also looking very handsome and tall. We chatted and exchanged numbers.

When we got talking he told me he was a widower. It was hard to believe because he looked very young. He now told me he married very early. He went ahead and told me he has 6 children 👀👀👀. I didn't believe until he showed me their pics. 4 girls and two boys. He said the wife kept having children because she wanted a male child and died after giving birth to the last child, a male. She got home from the hospital after childbirth and started bleeding immediately and was rushed back to the hospital but never made it back. Meanwhile he was not in the country when this happened.

This made me have compassion and developed feelings for him. After a few months of inviting me over, I finally agreed to visit after he assured me the elder sister is staying with him to look after the baby ( he was already a year then but was not walking). He never liked the boy because he was always saying the boy caused his wifes death and each time the baby boy sees him, he'll be screaming due to the way he looks at the baby and I'll be telling him to stop, teasing him that it's him the boy resembles. So when I visited for the first time, I was shocked at what I saw. He actually owns the house he was living in in Sango. He built it when the going was good but after the wife's death, he came back and stayed for a whole year without a job. He just got the job he was doing as a hotel manager when I met him and his take home was not good at all. So to maintain the big house was a challenge. He could barely feed his kids. Even the two older ones were not with him. They were living with his brother just to ease him of the burden. when the sister saw me, she got angry and told him that he has not finished taking care of his children he's bringing in another lady. He told me to ignore the sister and face him. If I go there, I'll cook and serve everybody because he was always complaining of not having money but sometimes he'll give me part of the money I used.

Initially the children didn't like me and he said I should be buying them snacks. So then if I close from work, I'll go and meet him at his office and we'll go home together. I bought snacks and the children reluctantly collected the snacks. He went to work on that Saturday and I gathered the children and started telling them stories. They began to come close. When he got back he drove all of us to a football viewing center and bought me pepper soup. I thought I had found the right man. I was even saying I don't need to birth any children since he already has six. We'll just stay with his own children ( lol . small girl sense). He would tell me no, that he wants me to give him a beautiful daughter like me.

Six months into the relationship, I noticed something in his room while he was away at work. I saw a foreign prison card in his jacket I now began to connect the dots. I remembered him saying he was away when the wife died and while she was pregnant, he had problem abroad. So she developed BP. He even told me he wasn't around when his house was built that the wife supervised the whole thing before he now had a problem but be never told me what the problem was. I then discovered with the prison card, he was prolly in jail all that time. I didn't ask him anything.

Later he started telling me there's this single mother that has been begging him to marry her and she buys him stuff. I was like marry her now afterall two of una na second hand value. He'll laugh and say God forbid. That he wants chassis. The lady buys him and his children stuff. At a point I told him to stop collecting the gift or risk our relationship. He promised to stop.

One day he was sleeping and i was just going through his phone ( I never used to do that) and saw "my love". My head sparked. I woke him up with a heavy slap and showed him, he started saying its you I love. I said no! Tell me who this Is.. then I began to cry because I just knew it was over. He started begging and called his Aunty into the room. The aunty said the person is a family. I said call her. He now called the number and an elderly woman picked and he started telling her that I'm crying my eyes out here because I saw a message he sent to her. The woman spoke with me but I wasn't convinced. Throughout that night, he played "please forgive me' Brian Adams. hmm.. feeling nostalgic now. I calmed down and we continued.

After some months my chairman sacked me because I refused to go out with him and told him I'm in a relationship. After I lost my job I reduced my visits because bus fare from mainland to Sango was quite expensive and he too could not sponsor my visits regularly due to so much financial responsibilities and since I had been the one doing it when I was working. It became a once in a while thing.

Then one day, he told me to come to his office let's go home that he has missed me. I asked him, do you have money he said we'll manage. This man did not tell me we were going by train ( chai things we do for love) from his office we set out to oshodi. This man put head for train lane. I said waaaat t... I almost went back but it was already getting dark. I entered train for the first time. See me shaking. He had to hold me before one man now stood up for me to sit. Because it's been a while I've been to the house, when we got home, the aunty said you'll not stay in one place. Today you carry this, tomorrow you carry another one. I told him what the sister said and he told me not to mind her. In my mind i was like... see this second wen I dey manage too wan dey play ... I kept asking until he now confessed that the Aunt was referring to the other single mother that the lady has been forcing herself on him but it's me he wants. There and then I zeroed my mind.

After that visit, as we were going that morning, we quarreled on the way because the vehicle we borded got spoilt plus I wasn't happy after hearing what the sister said. So I was just edgy that morning and blasted the driver and some of the passengers. He got angry and left after trying to get me off the bus and I refused, saying I should run after him cos he's running late for work. I was just looking at him. I didn't get down. I waited for him to go far, I now got down and took another route to my house.

I didn't call for a week and refused to pick his calls because whats the point killing myself over a widower with six children who has refused to stick with one woman. When I eventually picked, it was my guy ( now ex) who told me to pick in the bus that day we were going to camp and he was chyking me. Oga kept calling and as usual I ignored him but the sound was disturbing our conversation so my gy told me to pick and hear him out. I picked and he was crying and put all his children on the phone to beg me. He said they are missing me and one of them is sick. I said ok, I'll call you later. That was it. I blocked him. Went to Badoo and blocked him there in fact I deleted my Badoo account. Deleted his number and ended the whole thing..

Men will always be men

Modified

When I said all men are the same what I'm simply implying is, whether they are poor, rich, widower or handicapped they will still cheat or have that tendency to cheat. Take it or get lost!

A man's vulnerability doesn't stop him from exhibiting those bad habits (cheating and deception). They'll will always do that thing that make us call them meennnn... If you know what I mean and if you don't Gerrit, forget abourit. cool.

Hmmmmm....All men are the same? well that includes your father, brothers and uncles shay you know? One out of billions of men do you, instead of being particular about him, your bitterness and frustrations no let u reason again say not all men are cheats. abi you don test all men ne? my dear be calming down o grin
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Hardy123(m): 7:49am On Nov 20, 2023
The OP is a mad woman, pay her no attention pls.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:11am On Nov 20, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Yes I dated him with my full chest and came out proudly to say it here. I enjoyed it while it lasted, rocked even more after that and still bouncing and looking sweet 20. Can you pull off such game and still look great? Heheheheheee... cheesy ; 😂😂😂 you've not even started you're already looking shapeless and dented.

You think I don't know you? Even guys here know your ugly past that was you deleted your funmistic account to cover your ugly past on here.

you said I'm here seeking validation, what is this one here?
See the internet never forgets.

what ugly past?

What's ugly about some random comments?
Watching you grasp at straws is an exercise in futility.
Anyway you think you know me but I can't even be bothered to know you. You're that insignificant to everyone here especially me. Is that not why you are writing things like this online. Its obvious your parents were not around to stop you from going astray.

I can't even bother to deal with you, feel free to have the last word since it matters to you. I'm off to work where people matter

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2023
Hardy123:
The OP is a mad woman, pay her no attention pls.
I won't again. Many are mad but few are roaming naked on the streets.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Biisola: 9:23am On Nov 20, 2023
Please kindly ignore her,why wasting your time on a lonely old woman that has no shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Hardy123(m): 9:30am On Nov 20, 2023
Biisola:
Please kindly ignore her,why wasting your time on a lonely old woman that has no shame
Like harding123 said,the woman is a mad woman.
See whom you're arguing with?
Does she sound like a normal person to you?
Insanity has taken over her coupled with age. It's very obvious. God help her sha.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Biisola: 9:31am On Nov 20, 2023
If at above 42yrs she's still single whilst her twin is married should ve given you an insight how frustrated she is.
.men are trying Sha

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Biisola: 9:33am On Nov 20, 2023
I think she's schizophrenic with a touch of bipolar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:40am On Nov 20, 2023
Iamtonitoni:
Hmmmmm....All men are the same? well that includes your father, brothers and uncles shay you know? One out of billions of men do you, instead of being particular about him, your bitterness and frustrations no let u reason again say not all men are cheats. abi you don test all men ne? my dear be calming down o grin
I tire o.

She's lonely and frustrated.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:41am On Nov 20, 2023
Biisola:
Like harding123 said,the woman is a mad woman.
See whom you're arguing with?
Does she sound like a normal person to you?
is that her pic, she very average..

Mtcheew!! I was truly wasting my time with her.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Biisola: 9:44am On Nov 20, 2023
[quote author=DrFunmisticGlow

Pls leave her to her folly.
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:46am On Nov 20, 2023
Biisola:

Yeah I screenshoted it from one of her attention seeking thread.
Her other handles are mercychen,charisgrace and some other I have forgotten.
She's a bitter twin,trying hard to destroy her twin sister marriage.

Pls leave her to her folly.
It is truly unfortunate. May she receive the help she needs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Hardy123(m): 10:21am On Nov 20, 2023
Biisola:

That woman should be running 46yrs and above forget her bleaching skin.

Imagine dating a damaged single father of 6 kids,how low can she dig again?..

I think she's schizophrenic with a touch of bipolar.
It's well
God will help her

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Biisola: 10:24am On Nov 20, 2023
Hardy123:
It's well
God will help her
Her case is spiritual!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Biisola: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2023
DrFunmisticGlow:
It is truly unfortunate. May she receive the help she needs.
I was laughing at you when you were wasting your time replying her comments.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Biisola: 10:28am On Nov 20, 2023
Was it frustration, abii them curse her ni?dating a single dad of 6 kids
How can?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? / Check Out My Son @1 / Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.