Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same (30531 Views)

A Widower Asking For My Hand In Marriage / Help A Widower With Children Fees / 41-year-old Indonesian Widower Weds 13-year-Old 3 Months After Meeting Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Jewessgratitud3: 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2023
Dexy4yah:

Everything in life has its time and season.
The right man will come your way someday...that's how life is.

If it didn't work out with Mr A
It will work out with Mr B
That's life for you

Yeah sure

Thanks. wink

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Munzy14(m): 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2023
illicit:
Another thing u have attitudinal problem

You can never stay with any man even if it's Jesus

πŸ‘Œ
grin ;DNawa o

You took it far.
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by illicit(m): 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2023
Munzy14:

grin ;DNawa o

You took it far.

Hmmmm just read the through her topics

You will understand what I mean

She seems to bask in the euphoria of disappointing men when it's obvious she's disappointing herself

All those men have moved on but here she is....

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by LOVEGINO(m): 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
I just thought to share and again it's no bodys business what I share about myself here. I chose to do it and don't care if it sits well with anyone or not. My life, my share .

I'm sharing this just to let some ladies know that being a widower doesn't break a man and will not stop him from being an unrepentant cheat if he wants to. I used to think a widower will be more responsible and loyal to one woman considering the fact that he's now a second hand value bachelor and the death of his former wife will make him get closer and more committed to his spouse, home and family at large but I was wrong cos after my experience with one, I realized men will always be cheat men.

This happened in 2013 after staying away from relationships for a long time. So I joined Badoo ( it was the rave then, though I joined in 2012). A young man ( in his 40s then) chatted me up and I checked his profile. There he stated that he was looking for a lady for serious relationship and added he was a Christian. He was also looking very handsome and tall. We chatted and exchanged numbers.

When we got talking he told me he was a widower. It was hard to believe because he looked very young. He now told me he married very early. He went ahead and told me he has 6 children πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€. I didn't believe until he showed me their pics. 4 girls and two boys. He said the wife kept having children because she wanted a male child and died after giving birth to the last child, a male. She got home from the hospital after childbirth and started bleeding immediately and was rushed back to the hospital but never made it back. Meanwhile he was not in the country when this happened.

This made me have compassion and developed feelings for him. After a few months of inviting me over, I finally agreed to visit after he assured me the elder sister is staying with him to look after the baby ( he was already a year then but was not walking). He never liked the boy because he was always saying the boy caused his wifes death and each time the baby boy sees him, he'll be screaming due to the way he looks at the baby and I'll be telling him to stop, teasing him that it's him the boy resembles. So when I visited for the first time, I was shocked at what I saw. He actually owns the house he was living in in Sango. He built it when the going was good but after the wife's death, he came back and stayed for a whole year without a job. He just got the job he was doing as a hotel manager when I met him and his take home was not good at all. So to maintain the big house was a challenge. He could barely feed his kids. Even the two older ones were not with him. They were living with his brother just to ease him of the burden. when the sister saw me, she got angry and told him that he has not finished taking care of his children he's bringing in another lady. He told me to ignore the sister and face him. If I go there, I'll cook and serve everybody because he was always complaining of not having money but sometimes he'll give me part of the money I used.

Initially the children didn't like me and he said I should be buying them snacks. So then if I close from work, I'll go and meet him at his office and we'll go home together. I bought snacks and the children reluctantly collected the snacks. He went to work on that Saturday and I gathered the children and started telling them stories. They began to come close. When he got back he drove all of us to a football viewing center and bought me pepper soup. I thought I had found the right man. I was even saying I don't need to birth any children since he already has six. We'll just stay with his own children ( lol . small girl sense). He would tell me no, that he wants me to give him a beautiful daughter like me.

Six months into the relationship, I noticed something in his room while he was away at work. I saw a foreign prison card in his jacket I now began to connect the dots. I remembered him saying he was away when the wife died and while she was pregnant, he had problem abroad. So she developed BP. He even told me he wasn't around when his house was built that the wife supervised the whole thing before he now had a problem but be never told me what the problem was. I then discovered with the prison card, he was prolly in jail all that time. I didn't ask him anything.

Later he started telling me there's this single mother that has been begging him to marry her and she buys him stuff. I was like marry her now afterall two of una na second hand value. He'll laugh and say God forbid. That he wants chassis. The lady buys him and his children stuff. At a point I told him to stop collecting the gift or risk our relationship. He promised to stop.

One day he was sleeping and i was just going through his phone ( I never used to do that) and saw "my love". My head sparked. I woke him up with a heavy slap and showed him, he started saying its you I love. I said no! Tell me who this Is.. then I began to cry because I just knew it was over. He started begging and called his Aunty into the room. The aunty said the person is a family. I said call her. He now called the number and an elderly woman picked and he started telling her that I'm crying my eyes out here because I saw a message he sent to her. The woman spoke with me but I wasn't convinced. Throughout that night, he played "please forgive me' Brian Adams. hmm.. feeling nostalgic now. I calmed down and we continued.

After some months my chairman sacked me because I refused to go out with him and told him I'm in a relationship. After I lost my job I reduced my visits because bus fare from mainland to Sango was quite expensive and he too could not sponsor my visits regularly due to so much financial responsibilities and since I had been the one doing it when I was working. It became a once in a while thing.

Then one day, he told me to come to his office let's go home that he has missed me. I asked him, do you have money he said we'll manage. This man did not tell me we were going by train ( chai things we do for love) from his office we set out to oshodi. This man put head for train lane. I said waaaat t... I almost went back but it was already getting dark. I entered train for the first time. See me shaking. He had to hold me before one man now stood up for me to sit. Because it's been a while I've been to the house, when we got home, the aunty said you'll not stay in one place. Today you carry this, tomorrow you carry another one. I told him what the sister said and he told me not to mind her. In my mind i was like... see this second wen I dey manage too wan dey play ... I kept asking until he now confessed that the Aunt was referring to the other single mother that the lady has been forcing herself on him but it's me he wants. There and then I zeroed my mind.

After that visit, as we were going that morning, we quarreled on the way because the vehicle we borded got spoilt plus I wasn't happy after hearing what the sister said. So I was just edgy that morning and blasted the driver and some of the passengers. He got angry and left after trying to get me off the bus and I refused, saying I should run after him cos he's running late for work. I was just looking at him. I didn't get down. I waited for him to go far, I now got down and took another route to my house.

I didn't call for a week and refused to pick his calls because whats the point killing myself over a widower with six children who has refused to stick with one woman. When I eventually picked, it was my guy ( now ex) who told me to pick in the bus that day we were going to camp and he was chyking me. Oga kept calling and as usual I ignored him but the sound was disturbing our conversation so my gy told me to pick and hear him out. I picked and he was crying and put all his children on the phone to beg me. He said they are missing me and one of them is sick. I said ok, I'll call you later. That was it. I blocked him. Went to Badoo and blocked him there in fact I deleted my Badoo account. Deleted his number and ended the whole thing..

Men will always be men

Modified

When I said all men are the same what I'm simply implying is, whether they are poor, rich, widower or handicapped they will still cheat or have that tendency to cheat. Take it or get lost!

A man's vulnerability doesn't stop him from exhibiting those bad habits (cheating and deception). They'll will always do that thing that make us call them meennnn... If you know what I mean and if you don't Gerrit, forget abourit. cool.

"going through his phone" wetin u go find for him fone? Tank jez u see am.
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Munzy14(m): 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
illicit:

Hmmmm just read the through her topics

You will understand what I mean

She seems to bask in the euphoria of disappointing men when it's obvious she's disappointing herself

All those men have moved on but here she is....
Truth!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Konjiboii: 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

We are saying the same thing. You should stick to the whores that will agree to such arrangement and leave the decent ladies out of it. Simple

Why do they have to be whores though just because they are open minded and understand the ways of life. I'm not trying to preach against one partner union, I'm just stating the obvious that men are created in a unique way.
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Jewessgratitud3: 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2023
Konjiboii:

Why do they have to be whores though just because they are open minded and understand the ways of life. I'm not trying to preach against one partner union, I'm just stating the obvious that men are created in a unique way.

I know. Sexual act outside marriage is a sin and only indulged in by whores
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by henrimoto(m): 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2023
Amayabor1:
After some months my chairman sacked me because I refused to go out with him and told him I'm in a relationship.

Please explain this. You were in a relationship and still wanted a relationship with your ex?

If he had not sacked you, you would have still be going out with him while you are in a relationship with someone else?

From your write up, I can deduce that you are not a serious person in life.
How did you read the Article?.. Go back and re-read the Article.
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by 43Ronin: 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2023
you are very loud and uncouth. imagine arguing with bus drivers, conductor & passengers that the man felt so embarrassed. Omo thanks for dumping him, you would have been another problem for the SIMP.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
I just thought to share and again it's no bodys business what I share about myself here. I chose to do it and don't care if it sits well with anyone or not. My life, my share .

I'm sharing this just to let some ladies know that being a widower doesn't break a man and will not stop him from being an unrepentant cheat if he wants to. I used to think a widower will be more responsible and loyal to one woman considering the fact that he's now a second hand value bachelor and the death of his former wife will make him get closer and more committed to his spouse, home and family at large but I was wrong cos after my experience with one, I realized men will always be cheat men.

This happened in 2013 after staying away from relationships for a long time. So I joined Badoo ( it was the rave then, though I joined in 2012). A young man ( in his 40s then) chatted me up and I checked his profile. There he stated that he was looking for a lady for serious relationship and added he was a Christian. He was also looking very handsome and tall. We chatted and exchanged numbers.

When we got talking he told me he was a widower. It was hard to believe because he looked very young. He now told me he married very early. He went ahead and told me he has 6 children πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€. I didn't believe until he showed me their pics. 4 girls and two boys. He said the wife kept having children because she wanted a male child and died after giving birth to the last child, a male. She got home from the hospital after childbirth and started bleeding immediately and was rushed back to the hospital but never made it back. Meanwhile he was not in the country when this happened.

This made me have compassion and developed feelings for him. After a few months of inviting me over, I finally agreed to visit after he assured me the elder sister is staying with him to look after the baby ( he was already a year then but was not walking). He never liked the boy because he was always saying the boy caused his wifes death and each time the baby boy sees him, he'll be screaming due to the way he looks at the baby and I'll be telling him to stop, teasing him that it's him the boy resembles. So when I visited for the first time, I was shocked at what I saw. He actually owns the house he was living in in Sango. He built it when the going was good but after the wife's death, he came back and stayed for a whole year without a job. He just got the job he was doing as a hotel manager when I met him and his take home was not good at all. So to maintain the big house was a challenge. He could barely feed his kids. Even the two older ones were not with him. They were living with his brother just to ease him of the burden. when the sister saw me, she got angry and told him that he has not finished taking care of his children he's bringing in another lady. He told me to ignore the sister and face him. If I go there, I'll cook and serve everybody because he was always complaining of not having money but sometimes he'll give me part of the money I used.

Initially the children didn't like me and he said I should be buying them snacks. So then if I close from work, I'll go and meet him at his office and we'll go home together. I bought snacks and the children reluctantly collected the snacks. He went to work on that Saturday and I gathered the children and started telling them stories. They began to come close. When he got back he drove all of us to a football viewing center and bought me pepper soup. I thought I had found the right man. I was even saying I don't need to birth any children since he already has six. We'll just stay with his own children ( lol . small girl sense). He would tell me no, that he wants me to give him a beautiful daughter like me.

Six months into the relationship, I noticed something in his room while he was away at work. I saw a foreign prison card in his jacket I now began to connect the dots. I remembered him saying he was away when the wife died and while she was pregnant, he had problem abroad. So she developed BP. He even told me he wasn't around when his house was built that the wife supervised the whole thing before he now had a problem but be never told me what the problem was. I then discovered with the prison card, he was prolly in jail all that time. I didn't ask him anything.

Later he started telling me there's this single mother that has been begging him to marry her and she buys him stuff. I was like marry her now afterall two of una na second hand value. He'll laugh and say God forbid. That he wants chassis. The lady buys him and his children stuff. At a point I told him to stop collecting the gift or risk our relationship. He promised to stop.

One day he was sleeping and i was just going through his phone ( I never used to do that) and saw "my love". My head sparked. I woke him up with a heavy slap and showed him, he started saying its you I love. I said no! Tell me who this Is.. then I began to cry because I just knew it was over. He started begging and called his Aunty into the room. The aunty said the person is a family. I said call her. He now called the number and an elderly woman picked and he started telling her that I'm crying my eyes out here because I saw a message he sent to her. The woman spoke with me but I wasn't convinced. Throughout that night, he played "please forgive me' Brian Adams. hmm.. feeling nostalgic now. I calmed down and we continued.

After some months my chairman sacked me because I refused to go out with him and told him I'm in a relationship. After I lost my job I reduced my visits because bus fare from mainland to Sango was quite expensive and he too could not sponsor my visits regularly due to so much financial responsibilities and since I had been the one doing it when I was working. It became a once in a while thing.

Then one day, he told me to come to his office let's go home that he has missed me. I asked him, do you have money he said we'll manage. This man did not tell me we were going by train ( chai things we do for love) from his office we set out to oshodi. This man put head for train lane. I said waaaat t... I almost went back but it was already getting dark. I entered train for the first time. See me shaking. He had to hold me before one man now stood up for me to sit. Because it's been a while I've been to the house, when we got home, the aunty said you'll not stay in one place. Today you carry this, tomorrow you carry another one. I told him what the sister said and he told me not to mind her. In my mind i was like... see this second wen I dey manage too wan dey play ... I kept asking until he now confessed that the Aunt was referring to the other single mother that the lady has been forcing herself on him but it's me he wants. There and then I zeroed my mind.

After that visit, as we were going that morning, we quarreled on the way because the vehicle we borded got spoilt plus I wasn't happy after hearing what the sister said. So I was just edgy that morning and blasted the driver and some of the passengers. He got angry and left after trying to get me off the bus and I refused, saying I should run after him cos he's running late for work. I was just looking at him. I didn't get down. I waited for him to go far, I now got down and took another route to my house.

I didn't call for a week and refused to pick his calls because whats the point killing myself over a widower with six children who has refused to stick with one woman. When I eventually picked, it was my guy ( now ex) who told me to pick in the bus that day we were going to camp and he was chyking me. Oga kept calling and as usual I ignored him but the sound was disturbing our conversation so my gy told me to pick and hear him out. I picked and he was crying and put all his children on the phone to beg me. He said they are missing me and one of them is sick. I said ok, I'll call you later. That was it. I blocked him. Went to Badoo and blocked him there in fact I deleted my Badoo account. Deleted his number and ended the whole thing..

Men will always be men

Modified

When I said all men are the same what I'm simply implying is, whether they are poor, rich, widower or handicapped they will still cheat or have that tendency to cheat. Take it or get lost!

A man's vulnerability doesn't stop him from exhibiting those bad habits (cheating and deception). They'll will always do that thing that make us call them meennnn... If you know what I mean and if you don't Gerrit, forget abourit. cool.

You no try at all.

You saw a widower, with 7 mouths to feeding, unemployed, an ex convict, and you still entered relationship. The jazz is strong

Tufiakwa!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by delishpot: 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2023
That guy chop you Mugu. You are brave going to someone you don't know and spending days there o. See that his aunty? She is his woman, the kids are probably not all his. No wife died. They were just using you and others like you to survive.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Abolodje: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2023
I probably mixed things up earlier but ogun kill you for cheating on your matrimonial bed, disrespecting your husband and kids

Nonsene

Jewessgratitud3:

I'm sorry I can't help your cognitive disabilities. I can only advice you get a smart reader to help you comprehend the post you're referring to @ wife cheats husband.
I ain’t reading this shit you wrote you ugly cheat

henrimoto:
No! Not she. The order one about the cheating wife was a "Copied Article" . No be she do the thing. Go back and read that Article.

Arigatou Mr Observer
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by henrimoto(m): 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2023
Abolodje:
I probably mixed things up earlier but ogun kill you for cheating on your matrimonial bed, disrespecting your husband and kids

Nonsene

I ain’t reading this shit you wrote you ugly cheat

Arigatou Mr Observer
You still no wan take correction. You still dey mix the stories. How is it doing you ? How e dey do you?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by countryman13: 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Men will always be men

Modified

Its such a nice write up coz i took my time n read to d end. Have u ever wondered why Benz n BMW are referred to as: GERMAN MACHINE? Its because dem dey deliver. We are trying to cure d pain wey una(Anty EVE) gave us in d garden of Eden. As long as our Piston in-between our legs is still functioning, we must to deliver( never call it cheat/deceit pls). But hope u have finally gotten ur own MR FAITHFUL! It takes a good n humble woman to manage a cheating husband(no b by power/shouting)
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Jewessgratitud3: 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2023
delishpot:
That guy chop you Mugu. You are brave going to someone you don't know and spending days there o. See that his aunty? She is his woman, the kids are probably not all his. No wife died. They were just using you and others like you to survive.

You still be small pikin. Na person like you Dem dey use mugu.

Their wedding pictures were on the wall. I saw the dead wife's picture in their photo album with my ex. The sister is an old 50 + woman and you think I did not look out for those details and evidences when I got there? Na so you dey do? Ta!
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Jewessgratitud3: 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2023
countryman13:

Its such a nice write up coz i took my time n read to d end. Have u ever wondered why Benz n BMW are referred to as: GERMAN MACHINE? Its because dem dey deliver. We are trying to cure d pain wey una(Anty EVE) gave us in d garden of Eden. As long as our Piston in-between our legs is still functioning, we must to deliver( never call it cheat/deceit pls). But hope u have finally gotten ur own MR FAITHFUL! It takes a good n humble woman to manage a cheating husband(no b by power/shouting)

LoL... Make una continue to dey deliver. Ndi delivery men. grin
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Jewessgratitud3: 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2023
43Ronin:
you are very loud and uncouth. imagine arguing with bus drivers, conductor & passengers that the man felt so embarrassed. Omo thanks for dumping him, you would have been another problem for the SIMP.

At least I admitted my wrong. That makes me better than you.
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Gbright560: 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
[ how old are you ma ?quote author=Jewessgratitud3 post=127026999]I just thought to share and again it's no bodys business what I share about myself here. I chose to do it and don't care if it sits well with anyone or not. My life, my share .

Men will always be men

Modified

[/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Gerrard59(m): 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I'm sharing this just to let some ladies know that being a widower doesn't break a man and will not stop him from being an unrepentant cheat if he wants to. I used to think a widower will be more responsible and loyal to one woman considering the fact that he's now a second hand value bachelor and the death of his former wife will make him get closer and more committed to his spouse, home and family at large but I was wrong cos after my experience with one, I realized men will always be cheat men

That is not true for financially comfortable men. Men are not judged by whether their previouswives are dead or they have many wives, but their financial capability. This man was not financially comfortable for the responsibilities he had. That could be the reason you termed him the bold.

LIES!

Mercychen aka BlessedChen aka BlessingMercy,

You lie a lot. I think it is high time you stop creating cock and bull stories. At this rate, you might surpass Toks2008's record.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by okerekingsley90: 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2023
Kajaard:

Stop making posts to justify your being single. Stop fooling yourself. At 43 years old you might never get married anymore because your looks are no more appeasing to men.

You are way past what nairalanders refer to as EVENING NEWSPAPER (ENP).

Right now at 43 years old single and unmarried you are in YESTERDAY'S NEWSPAPER (YNP) category.

Nawao

Mercychen the pathetic nairaland storyteller and habitual liar cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Miracle4325: 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Men will always be men

Modified

So am I permitted to say that you are now an E. N. P?
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Charly68: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2023
As long as you keep meeting his emotional needs,he will keep faking his love for you. There is a difference between lust and love. Look for a better man and allow the unserious minded widower to sort himself out..Some people don't really deserve our pity in this life. He is a Casanova

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by kingsceemark(m): 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I get anybody time cheesy.

Me I'm just sharing my experience ni o. It makes me happy each time I do grin

You go lament taya
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Clinghton: 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2023
Point of correction, a man can never be second hand because the age like honey unlike women.

Even after giving birth to six children you were still attracted to him.
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by EquitableTech: 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Men will always be men

Modified

The premises of your story is asolutely wrong.
Men don't cheat
men are naturally entitled to more than one woman.

A man increases in sexual market value with multiple women
A woman decreases in sexual market value when she's open to many men sexually

A Key that opens all padlocks is called a Master Key...whereas, a Padlock that can be opened byy just any key is useless in the market
The Master key increases in markets value with the number of Padlocks it can open whereas, the Padlock loses all markets value when it can be opened with more than one key.

Accept the natural order of things or perish in heartache.
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Ten06(m): 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
What do you mean that men will always be cheats? That is fallacy. You don't just stereotype all men as cheat because you met one who is your type.
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by BRATISLAVA: 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
SavageResponse:
You have really been around the block grin

Whatever you mean by that. At her age, naturally she would've encountered all types of men, and since she's single she is free to date and get to know who they really are.

Just because she's telling it doesn't mean she was having sex with all of them.

Her male counterpart would be tooks2008.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by IjebuWarrior: 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2023
I get garri, abeg who get groundnut? cool
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by garriAndsugar: 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2023
una wey dey quote this long epistle na una be the problem of nairaland

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by debbydams(f): 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2023
joseph1832:
Sadly, is a luxury seun can not afford. sad
hmmm
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by ValarDoharis: 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2023
His condition of not having money may have been responsible. His many children and death of his wife may mean that he does not want a wife and the possibility of more children.

The temptation of the other woman might be too strong to resist. You did not mention your sex lives and the possibility of him being sexually starved.

Were you desperate, why didn't you go for single guys with less baggage?

You hammered that you hate cheating, like seriously? African men cheating isnt a big deal especially as they gave up polygamy, they cannot be parfect in one or two generations.

Can you swear you have NEVER cheated on any of your partner before?
Jewessgratitud3:

Y
YES! he didn't have money, he no still stay one place and that was why I dumped him like a piece of trash that he is.. . Person wen Dem dey pity wey no pity himself. Abeg!

You Men don't know wen not to misbehave. Even if he had money, I would have still dumped him because I did that to a rich pastor ( now based in America) and didn't look back. This widowers case was even worse because he's a cheat and I can't stand cheats.
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by luminouz(m): 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
*sighs*

I like this auntie but her stories don dey too much.

What will I call this bayi 'Diaries of jewessgratitude" or "Musings from the past"

Aunty, try dey hide your life history na😑. People don't need to know all this biko

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Caption This Hilarious Family Maternity Photoshoot / NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband / Revealed: 10 Avoidable Reasons Why MOST Marriages Fail...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 229
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.