Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,786 members, 7,866,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Boyfriend Hate It When girlfriend Try To Help Them In Courtship - Lady(vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Hate It When girlfriend Try To Help Them In Courtship - Lady(vid) (508 Views)

I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) / Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) / My Boyfriend Has Never Sexed Me Before We Are Practicing Biblical Courtship-Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Hate It When girlfriend Try To Help Them In Courtship - Lady(vid) by Truths9ja: 8:37am On Nov 18, 2023
Men hate it when women try to help them in courtship - Nigerian lady voice out on the social media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuD87fj4Ihk?si=ywwayoHujdb2c92t

https://twitter.com/IntelRegion/status/1720809610120950091

Re: Boyfriend Hate It When girlfriend Try To Help Them In Courtship - Lady(vid) by Truths9ja: 8:38am On Nov 18, 2023
Can’t Love You Less – Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Uniquely Sized Boyfriend

The love-struck lady heaped praises on her man, saying that she could not conceive of the idea of loving him less.

couple

A Nigerian lady has taken to TikTok to flaunt her uniquely sized boyfriend.

The love-struck lady heaped praises on her man, saying that she could not conceive of the idea of loving him less.

Fawning over him, she called her uniquely sized man, her ‘Odogwu’ as she shared their loved up moment.

A caption affixed to the post read;

“Let them talk and say what they like you are still my num 1 Odogwu man.”

See Video Below;

See how social media users are reacting to the video below;

Adwoaaa said: “Fear living things that bleed every month of the year.”

abiodun said: “Sha carry ur babe on ur shoulder.”

Martha said: “Lucky you sis, You won’t have any competition in your marriage,and that’s real peace.”

Fundz said: “Just call him darling or sweetie, which one be baby.”

ladysomie said: “This one na peace of mind, u no go share with anybody.”

https://www.tori.ng/news/253826/cant-love-you-less-nigerian-lady-gushes-over-her-u.html

Re: Boyfriend Hate It When girlfriend Try To Help Them In Courtship - Lady(vid) by ThatrealestApex: 8:39am On Nov 18, 2023
sad sad
Re: Boyfriend Hate It When girlfriend Try To Help Them In Courtship - Lady(vid) by adesegun121(m): 8:43am On Nov 18, 2023
Ok
Re: Boyfriend Hate It When girlfriend Try To Help Them In Courtship - Lady(vid) by Boogyman557: 8:52am On Nov 18, 2023
ccg
Re: Boyfriend Hate It When girlfriend Try To Help Them In Courtship - Lady(vid) by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:59am On Nov 18, 2023
Very wrong....

Hasty generalization amounts to nothing.

Majority of men will appreciate getting financial support from their spouse, where the problem will arise if the spouse or girlfriend Lord's over their men simply because they cane handy for him when he isn't financially buoyant.

When you help men remain in your feminine state else it will do the opposite when you transit into the masculine environment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Hate It When girlfriend Try To Help Them In Courtship - Lady(vid) by BareFacedLies(m): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2023
Once you accept financial help from a lady just know that you'll never hear the end of it, any small thing, "I made you who you are" grin

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Hate It When girlfriend Try To Help Them In Courtship - Lady(vid) by Padipadi: 9:54am On Nov 18, 2023
This yeye podcast I don watch am tire for Linda Ikeji's Blog and Instablog9ja like 5 days ago. Nairaland na like back of this world. It dey tey before news reach here.
Re: Boyfriend Hate It When girlfriend Try To Help Them In Courtship - Lady(vid) by Zonefree(m): 10:00am On Nov 18, 2023
BareFacedLies:
Once you accept financial help from a lady just know that you'll never hear the end of it, any small thing, "I made you who you are" grin
grin grin

To be frank, it's easier and peaceful for a total stranger to help you financially than a Nigerian girlfriend.

Tell your Nigerian girlfriend to help you get Maggi when coming and watch her go to her WhatsApp status to write "We rise by lifting others". cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Hate It When girlfriend Try To Help Them In Courtship - Lady(vid) by RoyalBlu(f): 10:05am On Nov 18, 2023
OP this your thread na 2 in 1.

OP said "uniquely sized boyfriend" Sounds good!

Wishing them all the best.
Re: Boyfriend Hate It When girlfriend Try To Help Them In Courtship - Lady(vid) by Truths9ja: 10:44am On Nov 18, 2023
A working class man has no business dating a Nigerian lady that is still in the university - X user says

An X user has said that a working class man has no business dating a lady who is still in the university.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/11/a-working-class-man-has-no-business-dating-a-nigerian-lady-that-is-still-in-the-university-x-user-says-2.html

Re: Boyfriend Hate It When girlfriend Try To Help Them In Courtship - Lady(vid) by Dshocker(m): 10:56am On Nov 18, 2023
Just the same way odion igalo's wife is shouting on top of her voice that she helped him, bla bla bla.

Women & the word help should be used in a sentence.
Re: Boyfriend Hate It When girlfriend Try To Help Them In Courtship - Lady(vid) by ikeno(m): 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2023
Once a Nigeria girl help's you the whole world will hear of it once you broke up with her
Re: Boyfriend Hate It When girlfriend Try To Help Them In Courtship - Lady(vid) by Truths9ja: 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2023
ikeno:
Once a Nigeria girl help's you the whole world will hear of it once you broke up with her
yes. That’s not good at all
Re: Boyfriend Hate It When girlfriend Try To Help Them In Courtship - Lady(vid) by Silentgroper(m): 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2023
No, boyfriend doesn't hate it

(1) (Reply)

A Romantic Love Story; My Romantic Maid / "Show Co-wives Love. It Is Our Destiny" Woman Counsel Her Fellow 1st Wives (vid) / Valentine's Day Gift Guide (gifts For Him)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.