Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? (25049 Views)

My Aunt Grows Beard Like A Man, Is It A Health Condition? / 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims / Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by vikstandon(m): 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2023
Don't worry... I was just like you.

Mine started coming out when I had graduated from the university.

E go come out later... I was just 26 when it was now obvious.

Is not a sign of maturity either!

4 Likes

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by YourNextLevel(m): 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2023
Let's see your face first boi !

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by greggng: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:
I feel discouraged to look at myself in the mirror, anytime i noticed that i dont have a single hair under my chin. Even someone that is sixteen years old is already having one. I dont feel ok. What could be the deficiency problem?

File Photo

I am 60 but I don't have beards ...should I go and die ?

5 Likes

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Stevengold(m): 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2023
šŸ˜‚ Princess
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Dexy4yah(m): 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
You are not meant to have Beard...
Just like wizkid

2 Likes

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by akokaite(m): 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
grin
4KNGOATS:

Don't worry u'll soon start growing grey hairs it's just a matter of time.... mumu
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
You don't have a problem, the only one you can have is brokenness. hustle hard nigga

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Fiscus105(m): 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:
I feel discouraged to look at myself in the mirror, anytime i noticed that i dont have a single hair under my chin. Even someone that is sixteen years old is already having one. I dont feel ok. What could be the deficiency problem?

File Photo

Hope ur prick usually strong? That's most important things u need to prove u re man at least for now

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Starboytwo(m): 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
You are gay grin
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Marynwachukwu21(f): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2023
1Alex:
We dey tell this one say dollar dey go 1,300, him dey complain of beard.

Na everybody dey get beard?
I tire ooo,maybe girl no see am say she fine without beardšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Chetas81(m): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2023
IM 43 AND I DON'T HAVE IT, WHICH HELP ME ALOT BECAUSE PEOPLE THINK IM A LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY , AND PEOPLE DON'T APPROACH ME ANYHOW

5 Likes

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by ukaface(f): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:

File Photo
Wizkid no get beards
Having beards does not mean you are mature or have sense

Some things no just get meaning for this life

3 Likes

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by abbeyd2(m): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2023
At 22 you are in hurry to get bear, by the time you double your age. You will wish you don't have one.

4 Likes

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by freshinko: 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2023
Boy d owner of Facebook you are making use of on daily basis doesn't have bears. God and better your life.

3 Likes

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Bigmanshow: 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:

File Photo
with all what is happening in the country, na your own problem be that?
You need help

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by YourGFsnatcher: 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Don't worry u'll soon start growing grey hairs it's just a matter of time.... mumu

cheesy funniest comment, the "mumu" was unexpected grin
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Marynwachukwu21(f): 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:

File Photo
Maybe anyone of your family doesn't have beard that's why you didn't have,so never complain
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Qatar2022: 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:
I feel discouraged to look at myself in the mirror, anytime i noticed that i dont have a single hair under my chin. Even someone that is sixteen years old is already having on6e. I dont feel ok. What could be the deficiency problem?

File Photo
When it comes please don't run, I wish I don't have bears

2 Likes

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by BluntCrazeMan: 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
That's your nature.
It's genetic.

You cannot go anything about it, no matter what the people or society say about it.

It doesn't affect your brains or your money-making capabilities.. It doesn't affect your reproductive system,, and it doesn't affect your stamina and libido too..

So,, it's up to you to allow societal pressure to weigh you down..

Just get money first.
You will do exactly everything that other guys are doing.

It can only make you appear feminine..
But then Nkį»?
It will only affect you if you allow it, and if you stay too much with people who do not dwell in thinking about getting some series of problems solved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by OBA117(m): 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
Is this what you called problem? Awon eniyan sha
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Oomardesigns: 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
See this one, we wey b 30 no see beard but we are not complaining

2 Likes

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Smartguyboy(m): 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
Iā€™m 33 I donā€™t have thereā€™s nothing to be shamed about it bro , they are so many cream you can use to grow hair you will regret it trust me. You can go for i if you wish

2 Likes

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by kerry57: 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
Under secretion of androgen hormone
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Raregem9000(m): 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
Lol? I don even tire for the one wey I get and na me dey find am years back oo. Bro, you go tire for am when it eventually show.

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Jedtam: 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2023
Upon all the problems in Nigeria,not having beards is someone issue. It shall be well.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Adedotguy: 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2023
embarassed

That is life for you. Just brace yourself. Keep your confidence up. Some guys will start getting bald even if they don't like it.

Life no balance
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by BluntCrazeMan: 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2023
Sucre6:
Who ever that said beard isn't a blessing or it's tiring going to have a shave every weekend probably won't understand what op is facing, he feels odd among his peers, even those he is older than have one, and having beard command alot of respect too

Am a heavy beard gang and my shinning full beard has favoured me in so many ways, that I can't start saying here grin

Apart from peer pressure,, and all those speculative lies (for instance: ā€œthat he might not find love in the opposite gender.ā€)......
Is there any other thing he should actually be worried about??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by izubext007: 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2023
U are destined to be a police
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Jagaban2012: 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:

File Photo

To grow beards. .... you need three kola nuts, the chilly pepper, three liters of petrol, three liters of diesel, three lemon fruit, three bottles of ground nut oil....and three yards of white...

DM me for proper usage

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by HAROLDWILSON: 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2023
Apply tortoise shit on your chin.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: No Face Mask, No Movement In Cross River State / Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun / I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.