Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? (25039 Views)

My Aunt Grows Beard Like A Man, Is It A Health Condition? / 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims / Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by ogawisdom(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2023
Testiebobo:
I feel discouraged to look at myself in the mirror, anytime i noticed that i dont have a single hair under my chin. Even someone that is sixteen years old is already having one. I dont feel ok. What could be the deficiency problem?

File Photo

Worry about your account balance, that is the most important thing not beard
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by bluefilm: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2023
Zonefree:
Everybody get wetin dey worry them.

Aswear
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by ashraf267(m): 11:43pm On Nov 19, 2023
1Alex:
We dey tell this one say dollar dey go 1,300, him dey complain of beard.

Na everybody dey get beard?

Bobo yii. Lol grin grin
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by MisfitHPG: 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2023
4KNGOATS:

U're an unfortunate little bastardzzz 4kn little little kid
old stupid immature baboon,talking saying Bleep after ever letter you type doesn't make you sophisticated,it makes you look like a useless street urchin and a garage tout,old goat
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by 4KNGOATS(m): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2023
U can imagine this sick 4kn bastardzzz addressing his father u're a disgrace to childrenhood ur fada is a 4kn disgrace to fatherhood for bringing up a useless fkn pig and your punishment is death by public stoning

MisfitHPG:
old stupid immature baboon,talking saying Bleep after ever letter you type doesn't make you sophisticated,it makes you look like a useless street urchin and a garage tout,old goat
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by MisfitHPG: 7:46am On Nov 21, 2023
4KNGOATS:
U can imagine this sick 4kn bastardzzz addressing his father u're a disgrace to childrenhood ur fada is a 4kn disgrace to fatherhood for bringing up a useless fkn pig and your punishment is death by public stoning
i could insult your father but you have non,i know that piece of shit must have seen your future and had to disposed you,dump illiterate caveman what is "childrenhood" 😆 🤣, have you ever been to a class?no you were there jumping from one jungle and uncompleted building to another,your dad must me ashamed for bringing out such a worthless bag of poo as a seed,you don't need stoning,you are already a walking corpse..village low life,stupid slowpoke
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by 4KNGOATS(m): 9:00am On Nov 21, 2023
MisfitHPG:
i could insult your father but you have non,i know that piece of shit must have seen your future and had to disposed you,dump illiterate caveman what is "childrenhood" 😆 🤣, have you ever been to a class?no you were there jumping from one jungle and uncompleted building to another,your dad must me ashamed for bringing out such a worthless bag of poo as a seed,you don't need stoning,you are already a walking corpse..village low life,stupid slowpoke

you are total disgrace to your parents stupid rotten maggot infested bastard foolish proverbial nonentity. thunda faya your prik wawa shege

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts / NMA And NARD Declare An Indefinite Strike From July 1st At 00.00hrs / Coronavirus: No Face Mask, No Movement In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.