Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,708 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? (24954 Views)

My Aunt Grows Beard Like A Man, Is It A Health Condition? / 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims / Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Expanse2020(m): 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2023
I understand you when you don't have beard the respect will be low as teenager will feel you are at the same age...
There is a friend of mine that doesn't have beard when we were in HND II that year and we went to check exam list.. So the ND I boy mistakenly told my friend to come and search the other side where they pasted NDI exam list that the other-side is for HND because he noticed my guy didn't have beard among five of us there and kinda look younger and it was a moment of embarrassment for our guy because he para for that ND boy as if it's more than that.. we always used that scenario taunt him like mad
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Megabig: 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:
I feel discouraged to look at myself in the mirror, anytime i noticed that i dont have a single hair under my chin. Even someone that is sixteen years old is already having one. I dont feel ok. What could be the deficiency problem?

File Photo

I use to feel that way until it started coming, you better rejoice and be glad
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by rolams(m): 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2023
I don't have beard till I was 34.

Now, my beard is turning grey!

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by MirrorofChrist: 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2023
Beard is more or less a liability this time around smiley

Had it been, it can fetch you money as it grows it would have been better, but it rather takes contribution that you won't want to ask for the summate grin
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by 21NAUGHTYUTY(m): 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2023
I'm 22 also and I don't have beards but my juniors do and guess what , e no bother me....
Wizkid no get, Ronaldo no get.
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by kwyllancy: 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2023
Nothing maybe wrong with you. I was 27-28 years before growing bears.
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Joeyfizzo: 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2023
U are a mad man....na beard be ur problem?
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Thonee(m): 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2023
At your age, you're not thinking of how to make money, you're thinking of beard.
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by phemray(m): 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:
I feel discouraged to look at myself in the mirror, anytime i noticed that i dont have a single hair under my chin. Even someone that is sixteen years old is already having one. I dont feel ok. What could be the deficiency problem?

File Photo

Nothing to worry about. It's mostly from biological father, if he has nothing in his chin, it's difficult for u to have it. Same as in chest, legs etc
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Mandesz(m): 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:

File Photo
Bro I like your hair type o. People that have this kind of soft hair, similar to oyinbo type, may never have beard even at 30.
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by 1950Mack: 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:

File Photo

grin nothing to worry about... its nature... my beards came age 28... people called me babyface n all but I was happy... to me it was a time machine which made me look younger than I should as I enjoy the years... seriously my age mates look like grannies compared to me now... so it's a blessing not to age quickly... people spend millions to look younger... don't be an ingrate grin

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by saveman91(m): 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2023
Am 22 year but come see beard on my face, beside during shaving your body go tell u las las

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Chasito(m): 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2023
I'm 22 I don't a beard too, but I'm not bothered because I enjoy the smoothness I get each time I touch my chin.
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by porthouse7(f): 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Ghost nko? 👻
if j can why not
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Agunesinjaweola: 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2023
When I was young, I went as far as buying Ogogoro local gin and rub on my cheeks with wrong beliefs it'll enhance my beard growing.

Nothing happens but few years after, I felt tired shaving my beard every two days 😞

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by UnimkeAk(m): 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:

File Photo
Get minoxidle
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by AncientAlien(m): 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2023
Zonefree:
Everybody get wetin dey worry them.

A bi o. grin see wetin dey worry dis one in the midst of hundreds of serious things worrying people for dis country grin
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Deogratiasfx: 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2023
Hahaha.....see what is worrying this one.
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Kay25(m): 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:

File Photo
u go soon complain say the thing na work when u get am
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by smartr: 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:

File Photo

Stop drinking garri first
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by jojothaiv(m): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2023
Zonefree:
Everybody get wetin dey worry them.

No lies.

I have the beard and I could trade it off for a beardless face, I just want to keep the hair on my head that's all.

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Psychopatheko: 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bro your own better I be 28 no beads only mustache even if my friends dey abuse me I no dey take am serious again person even call me 17 years old boy
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by razzydoo(m): 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2023
You say you’re 22? Be rubbing your urine there 2x daily.😁
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by razzydoo(m): 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2023
Deogratiasfx:
Hahaha.....see what is worrying this one.
Abeg no make I piss for body.🤣🤣
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by dododawa1: 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2023
Use

SPIRIT
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Nice123(m): 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
If you like no go learn work, dey there dey complain about wetin no matter

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by mordred44: 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2023
Oshi o da ni Le pako
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by annayawchee: 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2023
Even me at 27 no get..

I'm even thankful
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Delacroix6(m): 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
Lols, I'm 26 and my goatee hasn't been even fully grown.
I used to be sad about it but now I don't care anymore. In fact, if it eventually fully grows, I'll shave the mofo off.
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by NaBanga: 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2023
Get checked for Klinefelter syndrome. Sometimes such men have a small hood, extra fatty chest tissue (small breasts) and more hip curvature. Most are also quite tall from what I have witnessed. If you are in Nigeria, it may be hard to get adequate gene testing at a reasonable cost, so keep that in mind.
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Afolue(m): 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2023
It’s natural. Many are praying to be like you
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Goddyrichie(m): 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
Sucre6:

It's nature, u may be a late grower, I have friend like that too, but recently dude started growing beards, e shock everybody, beard makes someone looks more cute, but las las just get money nah that one dey important pass
na money b d better beard sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: No Face Mask, No Movement In Cross River State / I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. / Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.