Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? (24975 Views)

My Aunt Grows Beard Like A Man, Is It A Health Condition? / 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims / Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Sleekfingers: 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2023
Children full this forum.....
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by bigman001(m): 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:
I feel discouraged to look at myself in the mirror, anytime i noticed that i dont have a single hair under my chin. Even someone that is sixteen years old is already having one. I dont feel ok. What could be the deficiency problem?

File Photo

This ain't news bro, i started having strings of hair when I was 28 - 30 years old, it took another 10 years before they became goatee like its called, while i was having strings of hair, my younger brothers are already using combs and brush on their beards. You should be grateful you don't have it earlier, mind you, you will get tired and sick of it when time comes.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Melagros(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Don't worry u'll soon start growing grey hairs it's just a matter of time.... mumu
My brother real mumu...en no no say the thing don the worry us

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Melagros(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2023
Iagos:
Thank your God.
Beard is not a blessing.
We that have enough know
I dey tell you grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Melagros(m): 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bliss62:

Oxford new study shows that age of maturity is not actually 18, you start maturity at puberty, and take years to complete

Your testosterone levels might still be low

I don't even like my beard, I can't use shaving stick because of bumps, my barber charges me money for it, when they put aftershave, it's burns like hell, but as a big boy you can't shout

I dey tell you grin

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by MSN1(m): 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:
I feel discouraged to look at myself in the mirror, anytime i noticed that i dont have a single hair under my chin. Even someone that is sixteen years old is already having one. I dont feel ok. What could be the deficiency problem?

File Photo
Hereditary Mostly, Any other English; IS TOTALLY OutOfPoint.
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by nathaniel27(m): 11:29pm On Nov 18, 2023
[quote author=Testiebobo post=127032065]I feel discouraged to look at myself in the mirror, anytime i noticed that i dont have a single hair under my chin. Even someone that is sixteen years old is already having one. I dont feel ok. What could be the deficiency problem?

I'm 33
Just growing bears

It's normal

2 Likes

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by MisfitHPG: 12:31am On Nov 19, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Don't worry u'll soon start growing grey hairs it's just a matter of time.... mumu
what warrants your insult?you are the real mumu,old monkey
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by mvem(m): 1:39am On Nov 19, 2023
Lukepeter:

It is a blessing from the gods.

Had an opportunity of joining the Airforce but I refuse when I was told I have to shave my beard.

should have joined the navy...they are more relaxed about beards
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by 4KNGOATS(m): 2:07am On Nov 19, 2023
MisfitHPG:
what warrants your insult?you are the real mumu,old monkey
U're an unfortunate little bastardzzz 4kn little little kid
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Caseless: 4:01am On Nov 19, 2023
Iagos:
Thank your God.
Beard is not a blessing.
We that have enough know
You have a bad one.
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by emmaodet: 5:30am On Nov 19, 2023
inoki247:
Lol be like say Nigeria have the highest number of Mad people...

grin grin
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Yoyo99(m): 5:42am On Nov 19, 2023
OMG!! N'a not having 'Beard' seems to bé your own problem. Fighting nature!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Charisma01: 5:46am On Nov 19, 2023
Testiebobo:

File Photo

You don't know what God has done for you. Don't try to apply anything to make it grow o. We wey get don tire for shaving wahala.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by EYITAYOR231: 5:49am On Nov 19, 2023
Your might no go rest lmao
Okanyin onibale wahala come be like bicycle,,OP too Dey allow Colorado post
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Jeffy1206(m): 6:30am On Nov 19, 2023
People dey worry on beta things, your own na bear bear sad angry. It's natural thing. Ask ur parents why you're not getting bears and leave us the hell alone! 😡

2 Likes

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Imun(m): 7:07am On Nov 19, 2023
At your age na beard be your problem try reason well

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Slurity(m): 7:53am On Nov 19, 2023
Testiebobo:

File Photo
You are asking for what you will soon hate. I don't like it now even though I crave to have it at 25years I still don't have it then

2 Likes

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by justmondris: 7:59am On Nov 19, 2023
So this is your highest priority in life at the age of 22?

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by ellizy(m): 8:20am On Nov 19, 2023
Amid everything wey dey this country na beards concern you.
Your mumu never do?

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by sweetgala(m): 8:42am On Nov 19, 2023
I'm closing in on 40 in a few years and i don't have a large beard either. I'm managing a goatee an can only grow a meagre Sideburn.
Don't dispear OP trust me having to shave every other day if work requires it is tedious

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Bozzy001(m): 8:45am On Nov 19, 2023
1Alex:
We dey tell this one say dollar dey go 1,300, him dey complain of beard.

Na everybody dey get beard?
The matter tire me too.
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by benqo01(m): 8:57am On Nov 19, 2023
Testiebobo:

File Photo

Mind you they re families who dont grow beards..... Its natural while some do

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by KingRex1(m): 10:38am On Nov 19, 2023
4KNGOATS:

For real, people like you don't deserve to be on social media. What's the cussing for? We are definitely our own problem in Africa. So immature!
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by pacbrown(m): 11:14am On Nov 19, 2023
The beard wey don tire me,na me know how much I'm using to shave it monthly, this one dey cry beard, life no balance oo undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Offpoint1: 11:58am On Nov 19, 2023
Iagos:
Thank your God.
Beard is not a blessing.
We that have enough know
No mind am, something I'm wishing I don't have. Shxt grows 2cm daily

2 Likes

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Lacash: 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2023
Testiebobo:

File Photo
It took me about 25yrs plus before I started having it, so chill bro. No cause for alarm 🤓
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by 4KNGOATS(m): 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2023
KingRex1:

For real, people like you don't deserve to be on social media. What's the cussing for? We are definitely our own problem in Africa. So immature!
Durun uwarka
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by marca(m): 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2023
Lol... I'm in my fourties and I don't have a single hair on my chin and I'm so happy about it, so what's your problem cos I don't understand... As for me I look younger than my age and I want to be forever young

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by TheGift: 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2023
Testiebobo:

File Photo

The problem is that you see it as a problem!
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by mohd001: 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2023
nawa o. after 3 days of shaving my beard it grows back rapidly. so annoying . one man poison is another man food !
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Chvenigltd: 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2023
The man found himself putting on a new coat. It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist / Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March / Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.