Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? (24972 Views)

My Aunt Grows Beard Like A Man, Is It A Health Condition? / 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims / Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Omonii: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2023
[quote author=Testiebobo post=127032065]I feel discouraged to look at myself in the mirror, anytime i noticed that i dont have a single hair under my chin. Even someone that is sixteen years old is already having one. I dont feel ok. What could be the deficiency problem?

Of all the problem in Nigeria na beards be your cross👀
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Tohmey(m): 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:
I feel discouraged to look at myself in the mirror, anytime i noticed that i dont have a single hair under my chin. Even someone that is sixteen years old is already having one. I dont feel ok. What could be the deficiency problem?

File Photo
Shuuu
I laugh you in swahili
Can you show us both the private part lets see and examine the true cause of it
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by BluntCrazeMan: 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2023
Sucre6:

It could get him depressed you know, u might think it dosen't make sense to you but it gives him alot of concern

One man meal, another man's poison

Ok then.

It's up to him to grow over it.

He cannot do anything about it.

And also, he can live a very normal life without the beards.

It's up to him to forget a lot of things,, and live a healthy life first.
A life that suits him very well.
(And not a life that suits the society or his peers)
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Jungleluv5: 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2023
The is you are stupid is it by force to have beard honestly you are sick
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by israelmao(m): 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2023
If it were possible I would've give you a larger portion of mine because it is a burden to me.It's simply undersecretion of certain hormones responsible for hair growth.
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by henrycloud: 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2023
Sincerly speaking, focus on money. As for the beards, it's primary about your hormonal setup. Could also be you are hypothyroid, have low testosterone. To be sure, do you have pubic hair? Is your voice cracked? Is gbola size cassave, plantain or under developed banana?
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by duketerry22(m): 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2023
Imaginewhatt your focus is....don't worry very soon you'll have beards, next post will be how to get rid of shaving bumps, after that, the pattern n formation as to how you should shave. We'll be here
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by MemoriesAndMe: 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2023
1Alex:
We dey tell this one say dollar dey go 1,300, him dey complain of beard.

Na everybody dey get beard?

Don't mind him. Even some adult men that have so much beards are looking for ways to stop their beards from growing back. What he's worried about is the last thing on anyone's problems list.

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Sucre6: 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Ok then.

It's up to him to grow over it.

He cannot do anything about it.

And also, he can live a very normal life without the beards.

It's up to him to forget a lot of things,, and live a healthy life first.
A life that suits him very well.
(And not a life that suits the society or his peers)

Word cool
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by haphizz57(m): 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:
I feel discouraged to look at myself in the mirror, anytime i noticed that i dont have a single hair under my chin. Even someone that is sixteen years old is already having one. I dont feel ok. What could be the deficiency problem?

File Photo
But do u av pubic hair?
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Tohmey(m): 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2023
Sucre6:
Who ever that said beard isn't a blessing or it's tiring going to have a shave every weekend probably won't understand what op is facing, he feels odd among his peers, even those he is older than have one, and having beard command alot of respect too

Am a heavy beard gang and my shinning full beard has favoured me in so many ways, that I can't start saying here grin
Tem! Tem!! Tem!!! For you.
Multiple gunshot for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Mrfeel: 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2023
Blitzking:
are u a dad now?
My first child is almost 18 , I had her when I was still a teenager in secondary school

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by fcbelle72(f): 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2023
Omo u don't know what God is doing for you , we that have spend 500 to shave it every month
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Banter1(m): 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:

File Photo
I'm older than you and I don't have beard. Note, not everyone is born to have it, learn to live with it.

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by kevotek1000(m): 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:

File Photo

Wait for next life... this life Don go... we plenty wey no get am... as u dey envy dem naso dem envy u as u don't have trim or shave all d time.

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Banter1(m): 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2023
And you're here talking about not having beard, And I'm hear asking God for total restoration of my Health. You don't know what God has done for you mate.

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Etizz: 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2023
Iagos:
Thank your God.
Beard is not a blessing.
We that have enough know

It is a blessing bro.....u just don't know....people buy products just to grow beard and nothing, u get it without stress den u are bless....I love it on me bro.....u are blessed
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Hakeem66: 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
Focusmind:
People say beards could be hereditary but my father no get beards but all of his sons carry huge beards like a male lion's mane. undecided
The gene can also be passed through the mother. Check your uncles from mother side.
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by BBIA: 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:

File Photo
No testosterone in your Testie (s) bobo. cool
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by SeriouslySense(m): 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2023
grin grin grin Are you just noticing.

inoki247:
Lol be like say Nigeria have the highest number of Mad people...
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Bigchristo: 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:

File Photo
this one nor know Wetin God do for am, beard are problem😂😂

2 Likes

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Greenfusion: 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
This one nor get ploblem.....u know how much to shave now?......
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by BBIA: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
Lukepeter:

It is a blessing from the gods.

Had an opportunity of joining the Airforce but I refuse when I was told I have to shave my beard.

You for dey recruit.

You for don the wait to reach lance corporal now. grin

You would have shaved every single hair on your body had it been given admission to NDA. grin grin grin
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by rickleye: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:

File Photo

Discouraged ke…
Aren’t all those girls saying fine boy no pimples and rubbing their palms along your smooth baby face skin.
Or when you kiss, the girl won’t spit out facial hair from your moustache or kiss you at an angle while trying to avoid your prickly beard.

Not everyone will grow a beard my son. You’ll have pubic hair and hair under your armpits but facial hair it is not given to everyone.

There are lots of things to be discouraged about pls don’t add lack of facial hair to it.

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by holarmylekan(m): 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2023
Lukepeter:

It is a blessing from the gods.

Had an opportunity of joining the Airforce but I refuse when I was told I have to shave my beard.

I don't like it even before joining military
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by BBIA: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Use beard oils
E no d work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Damaug: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2023
This guy is funny... grin

Me that I'm 32, I no even get one.

That is how you Creator made you

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by achimendy(m): 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:

File Photo

When that beard go start to come out na you go kon taya las las.

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by rickleye: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2023
Banter1:
I'm older than you and I don't have beard. Note, not everyone is born to have it, learn to live with it.

Exactly. Not everyone will and some that have will loose early.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by komodapson(m): 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2023
Benwallt:
Most of the topics making FP today call for concern
grin grin grin ...can't stop laughing at this your post...it really calls for urgent investigation

2 Likes

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by davibid: 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:

File Photo

Go to 5 nights of glory

Then do 40 days fasting

After that go to Shiloh

Mumu raise to power 1000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist / Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March / Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.