Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? (24974 Views)

My Aunt Grows Beard Like A Man, Is It A Health Condition? / 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims / Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by BluntCrazeMan: 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2023
Josbreed:
Do you know how long it took Tuface to get that small beard he has?

I don't think Tuface had ever had a shave of those beards in all his life sef.
Because it might take forever to grow back.
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by slowice(m): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2023
Thank God for your lode.. You don't need that shit
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by fapcrook(m): 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
Each with his/her problem. The s that your problem at this bulabala era?

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by ufotunang: 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
With all the problems in naija..beards is your problem ? ๐Ÿ™„

2 Likes

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by HAROLDWILSON: 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
Your ancestors offended the gods.
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Benwallt(m): 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2023
Most of the topics making FP today call for concern

2 Likes

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by BluntCrazeMan: 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:
I feel discouraged to look at myself in the mirror, anytime i noticed that i dont have a single hair under my chin. Even someone that is sixteen years old is already having one. I dont feel ok. What could be the deficiency problem?

File Photo

Meanwhile..

Let me assume that you're a very badly confused young male who doesn't even know himself yet,, or had not discovered himself yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by GloriousGbola: 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
not everyone will be tall, not everyone will have facial hair, not everyone will have a big d*ck , some people will start going bald early

it is what it is.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Emmacy001: 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:
I feel discouraged to look at myself in the mirror, anytime i noticed that i dont have a single hair under my chin. Even someone that is sixteen years old is already having one. I dont feel ok. What could be the deficiency problem?

File Photo
It's not an achievement.
Sam Altman is 38yrs. He doesn't have a single bear

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Godfullsam(m): 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2023
@ 22, your major concern is your inability to grow beard

That shouldn't be your priority at the moment pls.

Focus of things that will add values to your life in the future.

Focus on things such as graduating with good grade in your academic and acquiring a skill as plan B.

The beards will start growing at the appropriate time.

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Father4all: 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2023
You are one of the few luckiest guy on earth. Do you know most people with beards don't actually like them and wish they never had it? Thank God everyday for not giving you
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Caseywilliams(m): 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2023
U dnt knw wat God has done for u. Ask any beard gheng member wat they go through each time after shaving....abeg lets do exchange plz

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by AskNgige2: 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2023
Zonefree:
Everybody get wetin dey worry them.

Aswearrrdaaaarwn...

D guy just de mumu..

Na this type fix use him mother for money ritual cos he wants to feel among..
Tufiakwa
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Biola67: 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2023
See person problem for this life
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by teejay29(m): 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2023
Dey play, I'm 35 now and i no get single beared.

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by gloryman91: 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2023
Whao!

You are really missing manliness.

Just wait for a while they will start to grow.
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Gandrova: 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2023
Beards is your problem undecided
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Focusmind: 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2023
People say beards could be hereditary but my father no get beards but all of his sons carry huge beards like a male lion's mane. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by mykeni: 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2023
Try to put your mind on something productive than before.........when you grown beard you'll understood that another problem has been added.

feel discouraged to look at myself in the mirror, anytime i noticed that i dont have a single hair under my chin. Even someone that is sixteen years old is already having one. I dont feel ok. What could be the deficiency problem?

File Photo[/quote]
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by NBAjunior: 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2023
Zonefree:
Everybody get wetin dey worry them.

Ajeh
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by thaoriginator: 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2023
Na me dey finish my barber spirits that year if I go barb, base on say I wan grow beard I dey apply that cold thing for face all the time. Now I don grow white beard get bald head join angry

4 Likes

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Mrfeel: 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2023
Blitzking:
check your testosterone level.once had a friend at 26 he had very little beards.

Is genetic, in our family we all have very little facial hair starting from my grandfather , at 26 I had very little virgin hair under my chin like a 17-18 year old , now that am in my 30s I grow little mustache from both sides of my up lip and a dot of hair under the middle of my down lip the hair I used to grow under my chin is still the same but strong
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by RoyalHighness7(m): 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:

File Photo

Your mate are worried on how to make it in life na beards be your problem... Nigga am 26 and i don't have beards and i also don't give a flying Bleep about having one

Abi them dey use beards collect money from bank?

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by HAICHCONCEPTZZ(m): 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2023
Police Officer ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ in making

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Benresmy(m): 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2023
Is that the problem of Nigeria
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Sucre6: 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Apart from peer pressure,, and all those lies that he might not find love in the opposite gender..
Is there any other thing??

It could get him depressed you know, u might think it dosen't make sense to you but it gives him alot of concern

One man meal, another man's poison

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by XtraFortunes: 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
My day one G is 34 now yet not single hair around his jaw or chin talkless of small mustache.
Relax it's a natural thing

Really undecided

I like beard

Na Goatee and moustache God bless me with. I can't complain smiley
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Blitzking: 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
Mrfeel:

Is genetic, in our family we all have very little facial hair starting from my grandfather , at 26 I had very little virgin hair under my chin like a 17-18 year old , now that am in my 30s I grow little mustache from both sides of my up lip and a dot of hair under the middle of my down lip the hair I used to grow under my chin is still the same but strong
are u a dad now?
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by DaTruths: 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:

File Photo

Its not every girl that has big nyash, some girls even have peanut Breast despite being over 24 years.
Na so e be for me, no be everybody go grow beards.

Meanwhile wait until you are 25, if it doesn't come forget it.

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Tohmey(m): 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:

File Photo
Lols. . .
Your mama rub you tortoise feaces for your chin the time wey you still be infant. That's is the main cause of it.
You can as well ask your mama to confirm it.
Thanks me later!

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by Clinghton: 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2023
It's in the gens, wait for it.
Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by zoroby(m): 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:

File Photo

Check if you two balls are equal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faecesโ€ โ€“ Psychiatrist / Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March / Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.