Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

No Joke I Need A Life Companion - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Joke I Need A Life Companion (2683 Views)

Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed / Slay Queens Going Pantless Aint No Joke(video) / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Balablue64: 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jeon:

Let me ask your mom
Thought you said i was jealous of the way you make money in the 'olosho business'
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Balablue64: 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2023
Where is the ashawo?
Jeon
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Adegbem02: 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jeon:
Why won't you know since am like your sister and mom plus your girlfriend when dey open ynash for shawamar wey I sabi make.
Maybe the reason why God, hide a wife from you is because of your foolishness and disrespect that you have towards Women.
You think I'm like that person who owns the gutter womb you came out from? Why won't you insult your mom online since she's is a sachet of purewater and 1kobo oloshow free pass like Ibadan to Lagos federal high way.

Your tears are fantastic.

Jobless fool that can't afford agent fee is here talking trash to someone, instead of you to channel those useless talks into something meaningful and you will be surprised how your life will be transformed.
Damn it (taoma's voice)

3 Likes

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by yusuf61(m): 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jeon this is really too much.

6 Likes

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Antwan99: 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2023
Haha! Thread gone wrong. How come you guys even got to this extent in a pejoratives exchange?

3 Likes

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Balablue64: 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
Antwan99:
Haha! Thread gone wrong. How come you guys even got to this extent in a prejoratives exchange?

The arshawo jeon was trying to mock the op for not finding a girl offline so i decided to intervene to caution her that's what started all these, person that have lost count of how many men that parted her legs

1 Like

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Balablue64: 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2023
Last last na you run oh, Jeon the stuupid whorΒ£, You can never battle an online war with me and win, keep running you stuppid cheap b!tch next time you see me on nairaland you will fear. Balablue64 that's my username and you dick gobbler dick taking b!tch just learnt a lesson .
Forkk you Jeon Jeon jeon jeon jeon jeon jeon jeon jeon jeon jeon
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by F33tlover: 7:39am On Nov 19, 2023
Balablue64:

The arshawo jeon was trying to mock the op for not finding a girl offline so i decided to intervene to caution her that's what started all these, person that have lost count of how many men that parted her legs

I didn't see any form of mockery in what she asked. You don't have bars apart from slut shaming her which might be nothing and she really dealt with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by F33tlover: 7:47am On Nov 19, 2023
Jeon:

What your mom passed through right?, no wonder you're begging to be a gateman because the man that dropped his seed in your mother's vagina was a failure and life was not lucky for you because he also transferred the genes of poverty to you.

Jeon:
Are you done boasting with the 2k you have in that inherited joint account that was passed down to you by your ancient ancestors ?.

How can someone who can't own a room have a property under his own name?.
You can't own a boxer since you sleep under the bridge in Eko. Cause where are going to keep them even if you have?, how can you run away if been chased by the police for sleeping under the bridge.

Jeon:

Genuine jobs no gree reach you, now nah to to dy carry panties up and down. Rituals self no go work out for you because you're lazy, less and unproductive.And trolling no go let you get time to concentrate . Poverty and jobless na your callings.

Next time choose your parents and family by doing that you can eradicate this miserable ugly situations of yours. Don't allow them to choose you.

Cmon girl this is harsh.

3 Likes

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Satana38: 8:20am On Nov 19, 2023
Jeon:

And is holyman,DDIA, or Benjimdor or Emidon11, different from you?.
You forget warl.0ck, TERMlN.ATOR Morphe us, hat.rick, emi.don
Junn.i0r

grin

2 Likes

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Marynwachukwu21(f): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2023
Martinsmine:
Hit me up im in a long time search... if u want to hear my story hit me up .... am humble and others... people in dispora are welcome
place poster and application form
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Balablue64: 9:16am On Nov 19, 2023
F33tlover:

I didn't see any form of mockery in what she asked. You don't have bars apart from slut shaming her which might be nothing and she really dealt with you.

The blue whale is the largest sea animal
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by EmiDon11: 4:53am On Nov 20, 2023
BBIA:

I am all but not Emidon11

So I wonder when Bendo was rejected by you grin

Emidon11 come carry your Aboki girlfriend before she come think say na me be you wey the toast am for Nairaland. grin
I missed something right
What's up
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by EmiDon11: 4:57am On Nov 20, 2023
Jeon:

Foolish goat, Heal from that emidon11.
I don't Gerrit
Me ?
Trolling ?
How?
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by EmiDon11: 4:58am On Nov 20, 2023
Jeon:

Emidon11, I like this pains of yours.

😁
what's going on?
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by EmiDon11: 4:59am On Nov 20, 2023
Jeon:

Try something different this time Emidon11, your trolls are lame.
like seriously?
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by EmiDon11: 5:00am On Nov 20, 2023
Jeon:

Emidon11, your troll lines are lame. Come on,you have been saying a particular topic since 2020 .
wow
Just wow
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by EmiDon11: 5:19am On Nov 20, 2023
BBIA:

You think acting a fool will aid you in recovery from rape trauma?

What your cousins did to you was not nice But you have to be strong.

Acceptance is a path to healing.
At least one of them is now your husband, try to love him as much as you love the children he put inside you to bear for him.

You and him are now one.
u have to stop this man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by EmiDon11: 5:20am On Nov 20, 2023
Balablue64:

Even if i didn't work for a year i can never be hungry but can you stop ashawo work for like four days? Don't worry many of your sisters have benefitted from my generous wallet and dick so it's your turn, you stuupid wasted b!tch
stop pls πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by EmiDon11: 5:21am On Nov 20, 2023
BBIA:

They coerced her to marry the cousin who raped her to cover the family shame.

The first child she bore was as a result of the rape.

Fatima aka Jeon, I know it's not easy but Alhamdullilah cool
Guy what happened?
And where is Victor
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by EmiDon11: 5:21am On Nov 20, 2023
Balablue64:

So she's a victim of not just rape but incest, wow i always knew there's a malicious and sinister skeleton in her cupboard
guy stop
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by EmiDon11: 5:25am On Nov 20, 2023
Satana38:

You forget warl.0ck, TERMlN.ATOR Morphe us, hat.rick, emi.don
Junn.i0r

grin
hey coconut head.
I ain't Morpheus nor jonnior
And pls πŸ™ don't give me enough reason to go back to my old ways
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by EmiDon11: 5:30am On Nov 20, 2023
BBIA:

Which one of the claims do you want to deny?

That you don't have children?

That you don't live in the north east?

That you are not married?

That the marriage is not to your cousin?

That you people do not commit incest?

That you were not raped?

Nothing every remains hidden from the sun cry

I pray to Allah you heal soon cry
Forgive your husband and other cousins.
she is not married
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by EmiDon11: 5:41am On Nov 20, 2023
Jeon I ve told time without number stop replying trolls.
U might be a good defender but u ain't benjamindomer's match.
Stop replying him for ur own sanity sake.
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Balablue64: 7:06am On Nov 20, 2023
EmiDon11:
Jeon I ve told time without number stop replying trolls.
U might be a good defender but u ain't benjamindomer's match.
Stop replying him for ur own sanity sake.

Jeon na foooool don't mind the stuupid b!tch last last na she run,
God saved her if she had visited me and my guys she would have chopped serious beating, cheap slu,t
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by EmiDon11: 7:14am On Nov 20, 2023
Balablue64:

God saved her if she had visited me and my guys she would have chopped serious beating, cheap slu,t
Go easy on her sir pls
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Balablue64: 7:32am On Nov 20, 2023
EmiDon11:
Go easy on her sir pls

No, she doesn't deserve any mercy, there are some kind of women you treat with respect and honor not some cheap 25 year old dick gobbling, thigh spreading, gonorrhea merchant and local brothel slu,t with no future.
Jeon's pussy has has warts on the outside and hiv on the inside.
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:21am On Nov 20, 2023
Girls full everywhere, u con post for nairaland .do you think nairaland will help you?

1 Like

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Jeon(f): 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2023
There's nothing more painful than aging with no job and living under the bridge with no properties under your own name.

Balablue64:

No, she doesn't deserve any mercy, there are some kind of women you treat with respect and honor not some cheap 25 year old dick gobbling, thigh spreading, gonorrhea merchant and local brothel slu,t with no future.
Jeon's pussy has has warts on the outside and hiv on the inside.

8 Likes

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Jeon(f): 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2023

Balablue64:
1606597286 Access bank
Johnpaul
please help me even if it's something small sir, please.
Your cry.
Do you think I'm like you living online for 24hrs a day with no job?.

I'm very busy. I just came back from work unlike you. You are my slave and you knew it, that's why you can't go a minute without calling me to give you attentions. You can keep on calling my name like a captured slave.

Balablue64:

8 Likes

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Bintabisiriyu2: 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2023
Jeon:

Your cry.

I'm very busy. I just came back from work unlike you. You are my slave and you knew it, that's why you can't go a minute without calling me to give you attentions. You can keep on calling my name like a captured slave.

Ash,awo keep quiet.
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by EEIA: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2023
Jeon:

Your cry.

Someone came back from work!!? grin

What do you do for a living? grin grin grin

I don't need an answer. grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Sits In Front: Your Boyfriend Or Bestfriend? / Paying Back A Ex / SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.