Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) (60087 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by toxxnoni(m): 5:47am On Nov 20, 2023
ednut1:
A woman that spent 5 to 6m on her ass. 99% of Nigerian men dont have such money to begin with. Let’s wait for the rich people if any to talk lol

Boss, help a brother post his business, we they push the hustle hard but seems naija factor dey set in
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Emaprince: 5:53am On Nov 20, 2023
doggedfighter:
That's if you can afford a bbl lady.

Bbl ladies are highly maintained and only certain kind of men can afford them.

So saying you don't want them is irrelevant because can't even maintain one.
I can assure you that a man with money will rather go for something naturally beautiful than the fake one.

It's just like a woman in her 30s thinking since she has a good job and financial stability, it will draw richer men to her...lol.

Una too like to deceive una selves intentionally. A man with money has the greatest advantage. He chooses as he likes ...and artificial women are bottom of the barrel when he makes his choices.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by KosiGee(m): 5:54am On Nov 20, 2023
Gerrard59:

They are in the minority. Black women generally have big yansh, so it is normal for the majority of black men to admire and cherish such women.

Slim and curvy for men like me…Genevieve, Stephanie Okereke, JLo type over the likes of Eudoxie any day any time.
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Dshocker(m): 6:27am On Nov 20, 2023
greypencils:
I want a woman curvy after childbirth. Bring your natural slim body lemme pump it with my seeds and watch you turn round in my house. Round single girls dey fear me o. Because that fat nyash wey she get Na evidence of massive back to back pumping from different niggas. I know there are slim girls who get pumped regularly but meeen! I rather take my chances meeeen. Back to your question, BBL? No.

What has sex got to do with the body shape of a woman?

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Charly68: 6:29am On Nov 20, 2023
Fake men will always get marry to fake women
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Dshocker(m): 6:35am On Nov 20, 2023
Jeon:
Can you afford the maintaining funds?..

To me yes, if I can maintain her and the bbl.

Maintenance, or no maintenance, 85% of men out there, wouldn't want to wife a woman that tampered with her body in such manner.

Because the general notion as to why she did it in the first place, was because she wants to have more men in her portfolio, of which men view as a sex hawker.

Even as a single guy that i am, i detest girls with BBL, talk more of wiving one ❌❌❌

Lets not even talk about the long term effect the BBL will have on her 20yrs later.

Fat ass my foot

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Ashawoman82: 6:37am On Nov 20, 2023
cococandy:

Beyoncé has a BBL. And yes many of these notable people male and female do in fact get tons of plastic surgery. That’s how they stay young decade after decade.

Some of the the things said on this forum makes me realize a vast majority of you really just say stuff without knowing what you’re really talking about.
No offense or insult intended please.

It’s just that so many nairalanders really talk so much about
drop Ur facts don't just make stupid assumptions and expect me to believe u, drop any evidence that Beyonce did surgery to enhance her ass... Having a thorough beauty routine and cosmetics lifestyle is different from doing BBL, where do most of u even come from sef....what kind of lie is this...
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Dshocker(m): 6:41am On Nov 20, 2023
cococandy:

Beyoncé has a BBL. And yes many of these notable people male and female do in fact get tons of plastic surgery. That’s how they stay young decade after decade.

Some of the the things said on this forum makes me realize a vast majority of you really just say stuff without knowing what you’re really talking about.
No offense or insult intended please.

It’s just that so many nairalanders really talk so much about

I have been a fan of Beyonce since 1997, and i can tell you for a fact, that you are lying.
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by slowice(m): 6:58am On Nov 20, 2023
CJStarz:

My brother,no rich man for Nairaland o.
Na hustlers full here😂

Not true though.... Many rich guys on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Cutehector(m): 7:01am On Nov 20, 2023
Carry this discussion to the alhajis wey get money.. You'll see them dropping money.
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by tamdun: 7:01am On Nov 20, 2023
doggedfighter:

They can go and fvk cucumber then
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Greattha: 7:06am On Nov 20, 2023
A woman that can be bought isn't worth having.

A woman whose body can be bought or paid for ain't worth it.

Natural is ultimate.

Natural is beautiful

Luckily for Africans, our women are well endowed so there's really no need for bbl.

Yugoslavia247:
I am asking this because it is a No for me.

I read through the side effects and it appears to be deadly.

However, there still a lot of gap in research as regards this which has made the patient more of a lab rat.

Again, there is possibility of infection. You can also get bacteria infection which can also lead to more checkups and money. Kidney failure such as jay boogie is also a part of it

Any woman who does bbl is most likely lacking in self esteem and would do far worse things to please the public.

Your children, how do you confront them or correct them or teach them self confidence when even you require bbl to be confident.

What happens at old age. These fats are taken from parts and put in other parts. In a case of complications you burden the partner and take their peace of mind.

In a case of complications no one will donate or help you. Because you did it at your violition .
Take jay boogie for instance.

Also your will be forced as a woman to keep showing off your fake butt. Fake life and fake self esteem.

Most bbl women are usually love peddlers. No one who would want to settle down and marry would be thinking of bbl.

Lastly, I have not seen an old woman who has bbl till old age.
Until then I will say it is safe.

It is expensive. That is using your hard earned money to buy problem.

My opinion
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Connected1: 7:12am On Nov 20, 2023
007Marvel:

As a black guy which kind job you dey do for white man land to be able to comfortably fund that for sexual reasons? How do you service your mortgage! Except you are into fraud I don't see you sponsoring that shit! I'd rather believe you are a cheap a$$ Iiar! Blacks with good job barely makes over 75k dollar or euro a year and here you are talking shit about spending an average of 10k to 25k of that! Na lie go wound you! It's very easy to spot a lowlife because they spit trash why living in their mothers basement in Africa. Pathetic lightweight! And people will take your cheap lies to heart and try to live by it! Such a dysfunctional society!
You caught him red handed 😂
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by MSesan: 7:13am On Nov 20, 2023
First na Brazilian hair, now is Brazilian butt...! Onyishi!
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by greypencils: 7:21am On Nov 20, 2023
Dshocker:

What has sex got to do with the body shape of a woman?
ajuju
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by CJStarz: 7:23am On Nov 20, 2023
Difrent:

I be your PAPA

or did I tell you I'm a father Christmas

I'm rich NOT STUPID
U don confirm say u be reaaaal hustler because na so dem dey sound 😂😂
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Silentgroper(m): 7:38am On Nov 20, 2023
doggedfighter:

can the said Bbl ladies maintain a man too ... Is she cant maintain a man then a man has no business maintaining one fake ass ...

Its only right they can afford each other .. no body come this life for anybody abeg!!!

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 20, 2023
Silentgroper:
can the said Bbl ladies maintain a man too ... Is she cant maintain a man then a man has no business maintaining one fake ass ...

Its only right they can afford each other .. no body come this life for anybody abeg!!!
You are been shortsighted and emotional with your view, is it your time of the month.
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Silentgroper(m): 7:40am On Nov 20, 2023
Lukepeter:

You are been shortsighted and emotional with your view, is it your time of the month.
I don't bleed man

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Reelmii: 7:43am On Nov 20, 2023
malcom1X:
BBL is different from silicone.

BBL is just taking fat from other parts of the body example stomach and transferring it to the ass. It's natural.
When I mean natural I mean if you meet a doctor that just wants to make it look natural rather than giving you this extra slim waist or something.

1. It's not genetic because your children are not going to have a big ass when they grow up.

2. How is the BBL going to affect her when she gets pregnant?

3. Is she going for another BBL because once you start, you can't stop. You'll always want to tweak the body a little bit. You'll never be satisfied with what the doctor did. Just like a tailor.

A lot of things ranging from blood clots, cardiac complications, and fat embolism, where the fat transferred to the buttocks moves into the bloodstream, causing a blockage of the lungs.
this ur analysis go far ooo grin grin grin...the irony is that even the surgeon that carried out the surgery no fit marry them
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Ihedinuwa69(m): 7:49am On Nov 20, 2023
If I find myself in such situation, I won't "tie the knot" with such woman
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Bouncing2(m): 7:56am On Nov 20, 2023
Israel07:

99% of Nigerian men don't have #5M? Omo na see insult be this oo
I tell you bro

5m?!

99%?

Smh
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by djseanjohn77: 7:59am On Nov 20, 2023
doggedfighter:

Your statement is good o, and you are so right, but when they face challenges in life, they come to the public for support, not the so called men that you pointed out here. Every follower, even those that could barely feed begin to donate as little as they can, others donate prayers and support.

When the boogie guy faced his own problem, why didn't he run to those men that were maintaining them and keep the shit outta the public?

Always remember, when they are making these decisions, they always don't care about public's advise, but once they start facing the consequence, they seek empathy and support.

Your statement is why people would rethink supporting anybody that suffers as a result of their action, then seeking public assistance.
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by FireUpNow(m): 8:09am On Nov 20, 2023
So a woman who did Brazilian butt lift has a sweeter and tighter pu**y or a former breasts or what? What's so special about this and why the nonsense noise about it?
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by cococandy(f): 8:12am On Nov 20, 2023
Ashawoman82:
drop Ur facts don't just make stupid assumptions and expect me to believe u, drop any evidence that Beyonce did surgery to enhance her ass... Having a thorough beauty routine and cosmetics lifestyle is different from doing BBL, where do most of u even come from sef....what kind of lie is this...

The same way some y’all used to swear Kim didn’t have surgery because she did an X-ray on live television to prove it. Until it became mainstream and more people started doing it and showing y’all how it’s done.

So gullible.
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Olajide200(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2023
The moment I discover anything on your body is fake, I just off
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Ashawoman82: 8:50am On Nov 20, 2023
cococandy:

The same way some y’all used to swear Kim didn’t have surgery because she did an X-ray on live television to prove it. Until it became mainstream and more people started doing it and showing y’all how it’s done.

So gullible.
go and rest, Kim own was so obvious, Kim was once a pirn star so ppl were not surprised she did surgery...Beyonce has an extensive skin care routine but she didn't do any surgery...why can't u post an article to prove Ur point rather than lieing confidently...
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by cococandy(f): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2023
Ashawoman82:
go and rest, Kim own was so obvious, Kim was once a pirn star so ppl were not surprised she did surgery...Beyonce has an extensive skin care routine but she didn't do any surgery...why can't u post an article to prove Ur point rather than lieing confidently...
you want me to
Post an article written by Beyoncé? about her plastic surgery?
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Ashawoman82: 8:53am On Nov 20, 2023
cococandy:
you want me to

from legit source yes....
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Ashawoman82: 8:53am On Nov 20, 2023
cococandy:
you want me to

not just surgery but BBL .
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by nkpommpko(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2023
Buy a robot, it's cheaper, intelligent safer. And you can choose the specification you need.
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by cococandy(f): 9:21am On Nov 20, 2023
Ashawoman82:
not just surgery but BBL .

If you expect a handwritten letter from Beyonce’s doctor or from Beyoncé herself as proof of her surgery, then I have a bridge to sell to you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) / Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid / Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.