Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) (60088 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2023
cococandy:
Beyoncé has a BBL. And yes many of these notable people male and female do in fact get tons of plastic surgery. That’s how they stay young decade after decade.

It wouldn't be surprising.

They may be people like us in some respect, perhaps emotionally, but I cannot imagine having the kind of money and connections they have and still be dealing with some issues and limitations that come with the body.

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:49am On Nov 20, 2023
doggedfighter:
That's if you can afford a bbl lady.

Bbl ladies are highly maintained and only certain kind of men can afford them.

So saying you don't want them is irrelevant because can't even maintain one.

How do you maintain them? Are they like cars that the mechanics will work on them? grin

Do you need to change brake pads and oil? Aba spare parts are readily available for use grin grin

Maintain woman as if you are maintaining vehicles, are they prostitutes? That you have to pay to have them, you objectify yourself when men do that you cry fowl grin
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2023
Ashawoman82:
drop Ur facts don't just make stupid assumptions and expect me to believe u, drop any evidence that Beyonce did surgery to enhance her ass... Having a thorough beauty routine and cosmetics lifestyle is different from doing BBL, where do most of u even come from sef....what kind of lie is this...

The way this is so vague, like. You don't have to defend anything lol.

How do YOU know for sure that Beyoncé has a kind of lifestyle that helps her to maintain her body? If you think it'd because she's a celeb, then that can easily apply to her getting a BBL done at the best hands as well.

What also is a thorough beauty routine and comestic lifestyle? What does that mean? Has Beyoncé come online to post about this? Did you read it from a reputable source that she lives a particular kind of lifestyle?
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by akpumping7720(m): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2023
CJStarz:

U rich? Wow! Twale for you 😂
He go surprise you say the number of millionaires and multi-millionaires on this forum plenty pass the ones wey dey your street and that's if any oooo. One of them was caught mistakenly on this forum Baba go loose guard.
Baba once again they play!

2 Likes

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by DonroxyII: 10:23am On Nov 20, 2023
Eriokanmi:
As in eeh. Imagine wearing a fake breast, there's a fake bumbum too. If the man com marry her , I wonder how she go take explain say all na fake. Na so so fake marriage nowadays. You go don marry mammy water finish before you know say she no get papa or mama grin.

Inside a popular hotel in the highbrow area of Ikeja a few years back, there was this man who came to see his friend who just came back from yankee oo. He took his friend along and they sat at the lobby. The man dey wash face with jazz so, e dey see beyond physicals. There was a girl who was walking towards them, from outside. Before approaching them, he said to his friend that, the girl was not a real human being, that she's half man and half animal, that her legs were like goat's legs but the friend he took along said its not true cos the girl too pretty. This jazz man now said, she had already noticed him from afar and she's likely to create a scene once she approached them.

Truly, this girl walked past them and suddenly came back, now hissed deep and entered the elevator after leaving the receptionist. Only God knows where her prey (the guy she came to meet} would be by now cos his life would never balance again. Men just need to be very careful.
What about If The Man That Saw Things Is Suffering from Psychological Disorders Leading to Hallucinations as a result of The "Jazz" ......

See, Once You are on Drugs On Any Kind .... Whether Patent Medicine, Hard Drugs, Juju or Your Mental Faculty is Suffering Stress .... You are Bound to be Seeing The Parrallel World in an Unparallel Way .....

It's a Symptoms of Mental Disorder .... You won't know Peace Neither are People Closer to You Because You will always be Phobia with Your Environment!

This is Common with Voodoo Religion of West Africa & Most Intense Spiritualists!
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by livenija: 10:43am On Nov 20, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

It is not.

You might need to go for checkup. When it becomes a normal to go for checkup, depression sets in

CHECK up is different from going back under
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Eriokanmi: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2023
DonroxyII:
What about If The Man That Saw Things Is Suffering from Psychological Disorders Leading to Hallucinations as a result of The "Jazz" ......

See, Once You are on Drugs On Any Kind .... Whether Patent Medicine, Hard Drugs, Juju or Your Mental Faculty is Suffering Stress .... You are Bound to be Seeing The Parrallel World in an Unparallel Way .....

It's a Symptoms of Mental Disorder .... You won't know Peace Neither are People Closer to You Because You will always be Phobia with Your Environment!

This is Common with Voodoo Religion of West Africa & Most Intense Spiritualists!
He's a harbalist. He washes face to see things . They're everywhere in Lagos. They're always accurate with whatever they tell you. They'd even mention your grandfather name and your mother and father names, just to be convinced. They use that to extort money from those who are gullible. They may see everything about you but they don't have a solution to your problem. That's the limitation of their powers. Mallams too do this a lot

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by DonroxyII: 10:52am On Nov 20, 2023
Eriokanmi:
He's a harbalist. He washes face to see things
Trust Me, Herbalist sees The Most Horrific Things in Life because Their Mental Phenomenon does relate with Unorthodox Worlds ...

Nothwistanding, It Doesn't Mean They are Always Correct About Events & Phenomenon Happening Around ......

If You started believing in Them, Your Mental Faculty shall also Be Redacted to Their "Spirits -Sphere" Thus You shall be Hindered From Rational Thinking .... This will Affect Your Life & Livelihoods because You will start taking unnecessary Cautions in Your Life About Fellow Humans!

This is The Reason why Most Africans in Africa Couldn't Progress in Science & Technologies ... Because You Can't Commit Your Brain To Spiritual Realm & Still Utilised Same Quashed Brain For Scientific & Technological Breakthrough.... Na Headaches go Kill You ...!
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by CJStarz: 10:54am On Nov 20, 2023
Ok o,I go dey on the lookout, Iffa catch Dangote and Otedola here, dey must to drop something for guys here😂

akpumping7720:

He go surprise you say the number of millionaires and multi-millionaires on this forum plenty pass the ones wey dey your street and that's if any oooo. One of them was caught mistakenly on this forum Baba go loose guard.
Baba once again they play!
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Eriokanmi: 11:15am On Nov 20, 2023
DonroxyII:
Trust Me, Herbalist sees The Most Horrific Things in Life because Their Mental Phenomenon does relate with Unorthodox Worlds ...

Nothwistanding, It Doesn't Mean They are Always Correct About Events & Phenomenon Happening Around ......

If You started believing in Them, Your Mental Faculty shall also Be Redacted to Their "Spirits -Sphere" Thus You shall be Hindered From Rational Thinking .... This will Affect Your Life & Livelihoods because You will start taking unnecessary Cautions in Your Life About Fellow Humans!

This is The Reason why Most Africans in Africa Couldn't Progress in Science & Technologies ... Because You Can't Commit Your Brain To Spiritual Realm & Still Utilised Same Quashed Brain For Scientific & Technological Breakthrough.... Na Headaches go Kill You ...!
You no sabi anything, yiur comment suggests so. I was at Ladipo market one day to fix my car. There was this man selling herbs. He came straight to me, well dressed. He told me everything about my background he was 100% correct. Some of the things I was facing, even though I knew and I was already getting out of the situation. He doesn't know me. Prior to that time, I had not visited Ladipo in years and I came from far. These people exist and are of sound mind. They're fortified with jazz to see things. But they don't have any solution at hand. That wasn't my first time of meeting them. One mallam once did same to me in garki 2, in Abuja.

They appear in different forms. This January, I went to Allen to change 300usd, the 2 mallam who approached me covered their face with a face mask, as if we were in Covid era. I asked them to remove the mask cos I wanted to see their face. I suspected them but the moment they removed it, it cleared my suspicion. I told them to transfer the naira to my account but they said they didn't have an account number, I now asked them to give me the cash. I counted it, 210k, gave tgem the 300usd. I put it inside the gulf compartment in my vehicle and zoomed off.

When I got to where I wanted to buy tyre, I pulled our some cash, which I double counted and paid, then left for my site where I was supposed to pay a togolese doing my pop job. That was when I realised that 73k had disappeared from the money. I left site immediately for Allen avenue, I didn't see them again. I went back there the following they, no traces. I told an old mallam what happened and he said that's what they do, that they may not come there again until after 3 months. The summary of my epistle...those who see are sound in the mind, contrary to your opinion.
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by akpumping7720(m): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2023
CJStarz:
Ok o,I go dey on the lookout, Iffa catch Dangote and Otedola here, dey must to drop something for guys here😂

😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by ednut1(m): 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2023
Hezmatosky:

So you think that its every woman you strike you can afford? The other way round, can they even afford we men if we begin to consider what we wear or gadgets we use or cars we ride? Abeg no go there o
na cruise i dey catch. tongue
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by KarinaSlim(f): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2023
The comments on this thread is the most hilarious I have read ever since I joined Nairaland.

I'm glad I used the money my mum gave me for my M.Sc to buy Data.

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Chizigreat(m): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2023
How To Activate The Presence Of God.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEiOkyw8TOI?si=i5Z8jUzP7Sz0Lid0
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by BabaHenry(m): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2023
mozona:

Na him opinion, u don't need to call him block head. Women like that to be taking care of.

As u dey so.. no be all women u fit toast if you see are packaging. Yes some are fake but that packaging make u understand am not cheap.
For your info kid, I prefer to spend my millions on a natural babe than to spend a few thousands on those with fake bodies.....
Again, it's not about if I can afford her or not, it's all about choice and likeness
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
Why marry a fake assed woman when their are millions of real bottom women about beggin to be married? undecided
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by cococandy(f): 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2023
Magnoliaa:

It wouldn't be surprising.

They may be people like us in some respect, perhaps emotionally, but I cannot imagine having the kind of money and connections they have and still be dealing with some issues and limitations that come with the body.

And you know what? I don’t even think it’s a bad thing

I mean some of them do get addicted and overdo it, so that’s out there. But a little fix here and there is perfectly fine. If I were them, I would do it too.

I just need my album to sell first 😭🤣😩

2 Likes

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2023
cococandy:
And you know what? I don’t even think it’s a bad thing

I mean some of them do get addicted and overdo it, so that’s out there. But a little fix here and there is perfectly fine. If I were then, I would do it too.

I just need my album to sell first 😭🤣😩

Yess. Absolutely, it's not.

There are some that undergo cosmetic procedures and they end up looking older or like a silicon doll.

But the one that enhances what is already there? Chef's kisses.

Ahan. Diva Coco on da' beat. 😂

You make music?
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by cococandy(f): 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2023
I wish grin. I’m just being cheeky.
Either my imaginary album sells or I hit the lotto.
Then I’d have plenty plenty money to waste on plastic surgery
Magnoliaa:

Ahan. Diva Coco on da' beat. 😂

You make music?
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2023
cococandy:
I wish grin. I’m just being cheeky.
Either my imaginary album sells or I hit the lotto.
Then I’d have plenty plenty money to waste on plastic surgery

😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by folake4u(f): 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2023
cococandy:

Beyoncé has a BBL.

For real? shocked shocked

I always felt her ass is natural.
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by DonroxyII: 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2023
Eriokanmi:
You no sabi anything, yiur comment suggests so. I was at Ladipo market one day to fix my car. There was this man selling herbs. He came straight to me, well dressed. He told me everything about my background he was 100% correct. Some of the things I was facing, even though I knew and I was already getting out of the situation. He doesn't know me. Prior to that time, I had not visited Ladipo in years and I came from far. These people exist and are of sound mind. They're fortified with jazz to see things. But they don't have any solution at hand. That wasn't my first time of meeting them. One mallam once did same to me in garki 2, in Abuja.

They appear in different forms. This January, I went to Allen to change 300usd, the 2 mallam who approached me covered their face with a face mask, as if we were in Covid era. I asked them to remove the mask cos I wanted to see their face. I suspected them but the moment they removed it, it cleared my suspicion. I told them to transfer the naira to my account but they said they didn't have an account number, I now asked them to give me the cash. I counted it, 210k, gave tgem the 300usd. I put it inside the gulf compartment in my vehicle and zoomed off.

When I got to where I wanted to buy tyre, I pulled our some cash, which I double counted and paid, then left for my site where I was supposed to pay a togolese doing my pop job. That was when I realised that 73k had disappeared from the money. I left site immediately for Allen avenue, I didn't see them again. I went back there the following they, no traces. I told an old mallam what happened and he said that's what they do, that they may not come there again until after 3 months. The summary of my epistle...those who see are sound in the mind, contrary to your opinion.
Na you No Sabi Anything... You can be easily scammed by Emotional Readers!

See, at some mental Retardation level, You Can Actually watch someone in the eye tell about everything that's been happening in their life....

Na simple Wizardry stuff......

It nearly happened to me too .... I have to evolve above that Nonsense.....

You can look at someone in the eye & Decipher what is gonna happen to them within the next few seconds then Warn Them ..

Now, Imagine me walking about the street & making it a duty to be watching someone's life when I have my life to Live .....

Watch Most People coming to You, They are Wretched.... You can't see a Normal Sane Man walking about Telling people their life......

It's mostly caused by psychological disorders from people who are once Wizards but abused by Nature(Their Background) or Charm's(Juju) Failure which now leads to Other Things ....

Dem Never-Ever meet me before but they have accosted people closer to me .... Before You tell me sheeeeetttt about Myself, You Can't Know me more than me & My Eleda ...

Everything You is In Your Ori(Head) even right from the day Almighty Created You .... So, Someone reading the Algorithms in My Head & Telling me come be wetin grin ..... How U tey see my Eyes as I no be Obote or Bolo ... Omo Forget !

May God Never allowed me stoop to that Level ...

I be Yoruba Boy Forget ... All This Crap Na ihm make Dem Sell our Forefathers go Slave Camp for Brazil ....
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by DonroxyII: 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2023
Eriokanmi:

grin ... Na Ojuju dem use for You ....

You self wake Up & Dey Pray well make "Isuju" Comot Your Mental Faculty .....

You go think say You dey alright But You ain't alright.....

Dat One Day .... grin ..... Dem go don see you finish before dem approach You Na !

Mind You, For someone On High Frequency You will Know They ain't Well But For another Person, They will be Well ....

It depends on who Is watching !
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Iamzik: 2:37am On Nov 21, 2023
doggedfighter:
That's if you can afford a bbl lady.

Bbl ladies are highly maintained and only certain kind of men can afford them.

So saying you don't want them is irrelevant because can't even maintain one.

You turn full human being to a thing that need to be maintained. She be Prado jeep?😂😂
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Westves: 12:51pm On Jan 06
Tonnyray:
Do your research mate grin
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/just-in-99-4-of-bank-accounts-contain-less-than-n500000-ndic/#google_vignette

The statistic is from an authoritative source but I don't believe it. It's too fake. Check how much we spend on iPhones, cars, wigs, those worth below 500k can't afford all those things. What is the generation with the highest emigration rate? Is that process done with that amount? The question you should ask yourself is where the citizens are storing their monies. If that statistic is anything to go by, it's obviously not in banks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) / Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.