Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Have You Missed An Opportunity That Makes You Regret To This Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Missed An Opportunity That Makes You Regret To This Day (478 Views)

What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? / Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Missed An Opportunity That Makes You Regret To This Day by Theopneustos: 8:33am On Nov 20, 2023
Good day nairalanders

What opportunity came your way and you missed or abused it and it keeps hurting you or makes you regret to this day?
Your answer can help someone

©Theopneustos_Writes
Re: Have You Missed An Opportunity That Makes You Regret To This Day by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 20, 2023
An an opportunity to not comment on this thread, but I keep regretting it as I am typing and would continue to regret it after I submit the comment.

I hope ya all learn from me.
Re: Have You Missed An Opportunity That Makes You Regret To This Day by Emma513: 9:25am On Nov 20, 2023
Following cool
Re: Have You Missed An Opportunity That Makes You Regret To This Day by Otisker(m): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2023
Yes
Re: Have You Missed An Opportunity That Makes You Regret To This Day by BOSSkesh(m): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2023
The opportunity to learn a huge skill
When I finished sec school and was waiting for admission
An opportunity through my uncle came they would require me to learn a tech skill about smart homes and it’s components like that
But I refused because all my friends were waiting and getting admission into university
And to be honest campus life was shacking me that time the whole university stuff was intoxicating and clouded my judgement
Missed the chance to learn it that time
Worse was I didn’t even get admission into university that year
Re: Have You Missed An Opportunity That Makes You Regret To This Day by Itiskdg121(m): 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2023
Ah, yes
Re: Have You Missed An Opportunity That Makes You Regret To This Day by GiftofGOD081: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2023
i Regret rejecting 25k job for 30k Job las las 30k turn to 18k

(1) (Reply)

Deleted. / Whats The Best Way To Deal With A Lady Who Thinks You Are Interested In Her? / This Is The Best Breakfast For Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.