Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Do You Still Talk To Your Ex? (question For Men Only) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Still Talk To Your Ex? (question For Men Only) (2245 Views)

How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Talk To Your Ex? (question For Men Only) by Olumighty123(m): 9:29am On Nov 21, 2023
Teeyoo:

Thanks for your input. However, both of us are best of friends. We are age mate and few days older than each other. Let me talk in that level now, she's very close to 40 and likewise myself. There's sense of maturity between the two parties. If it's between two young opposite gender, it can be a different ball game. Before both of us depart, we do as if we've been friends from heaven. You won't know who's older than each other. Our spirit is far away from sex. We advise each other, give moral and financial support and even ask for each other's husband and wife. So, having sex is the last thing on our mind. Thank you.

Enough of this gibberish abeg. Did you even read what you wrote here? 🤔
Re: Do You Still Talk To Your Ex? (question For Men Only) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2023
Teeyoo:

The First thing that comes to your mind is sex. I can't do that. Even we courted for 3 years and did not have sex or romance her. The respect is there. I'm a matured man and she's also matured (late 30's). So don't judge
. So what's she coming to do at your place? undecided. If not to lash? undecided.
Re: Do You Still Talk To Your Ex? (question For Men Only) by Oyindamolah: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2023
wink
ravensckar:
I've said it before and I'm reiterating it; any man who still keeps in touch with his ex (despite being married) is definitely playing with fire. Whether that fire will warm him or burn down his house, only time can tell.

As for me, na from childhood na him my Mama don warn me sey make I no dey play with fire. Hence, I've learnt to stay away from my exes. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Still Talk To Your Ex? (question For Men Only) by BigBlackPreek(m): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2023
31 and introverted, never had a girlfriend before......
Re: Do You Still Talk To Your Ex? (question For Men Only) by Karlifate: 11:05am On Nov 21, 2023
OZIOGU1:
No, she is no longer important in my Life.

I am happily married and i don't want to destroy my home and blame it on devil.

👍
Re: Do You Still Talk To Your Ex? (question For Men Only) by Karlifate: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2023
AfahaAbia:
My ex is always calling and asking me for money... Get in to another relationship na she will be saying she's an independent woman and she doesn't need any man for now! Move on na, she swill say can't she be calling to say hello!

Another ex of mine has been married for 4 years now. We saw again late last year. She's been wanting me to invite her to my house that she bored! Married men please I take God beg Una show more attention to your wives. How can a married woman be telling me she is sex starved!

@ bolded:
It's not a matter of showing attention.

Women can fabricate any lie just to justify the evil intent they want to perpetrate.

Just dey play cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Talk To Your Ex? (question For Men Only) by Quality20(m): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2023
Yes very well
Re: Do You Still Talk To Your Ex? (question For Men Only) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
Yeah once in a while.
Re: Do You Still Talk To Your Ex? (question For Men Only) by ambassadorsam(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
Teeyoo:

Thanks for your input. However, both of us are best of friends. We are age mate and few days older than each other. Let me talk in that level now, she's very close to 40 and likewise myself. There's sense of maturity between the two parties. If it's between two young opposite gender, it can be a different ball game. Before both of us depart, we do as if we've been friends from heaven. You won't know who's older than each other. Our spirit is far away from sex. We advise
each other, give moral and financial support and even ask for each other's husband and wife. So, having sex is the last thing on our mind. Thank you.

Can you allow your wife to go spend a weekend at her ex place? Or how would you react if you get to know? Just curious 🤔
Re: Do You Still Talk To Your Ex? (question For Men Only) by Wimkeh(m): 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
LeeSmart:

Sure i do still talk to my exes nd my wife is very much aware of it.. they are my ex and not my enemy

Would u care if your wife still talks to her ex?
Re: Do You Still Talk To Your Ex? (question For Men Only) by Wimkeh(m): 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2023
Teeyoo:

Thanks for your input. However, both of us are best of friends. We are age mate and few days older than each other. Let me talk in that level now, she's very close to 40 and likewise myself. There's sense of maturity between the two parties. If it's between two young opposite gender, it can be a different ball game. Before both of us depart, we do as if we've been friends from heaven. You won't know who's older than each other. Our spirit is far away from sex. We advise each other, give moral and financial support and even ask for each other's husband and wife. So, having sex is the last thing on our mind. Thank you.

Can u allow ur wife spend the weekend with her ex? And I mean the ex she loved the most?
Re: Do You Still Talk To Your Ex? (question For Men Only) by Okoroawusa: 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2023
My ex wey me and her dey fvck once in a while? Dey play...

A pvssy once fvcked can easily be refvcked even if it's 20 years later as long as no be serious quarrel separate una at first...

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Talk To Your Ex? (question For Men Only) by stuffs2002: 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
Teeyoo:

Stop frolicking with another man's wife
Re: Do You Still Talk To Your Ex? (question For Men Only) by SenecaTheYonger: 3:04am On Nov 22, 2023
Okoroawusa:
My ex wey me and her dey fvck once in a while? Dey play...

A pvssy once fvcked can easily be refvcked even if it's 20 years later as long as no be serious quarrel separate una at first...

I hope this also applies to your gf’s ex too. No be only you sabi better thing
Re: Do You Still Talk To Your Ex? (question For Men Only) by Obierika(m): 4:56am On Nov 22, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

I hope this also applies to your gf’s ex too. No be only you sabi better thing

grin
Re: Do You Still Talk To Your Ex? (question For Men Only) by Fiscus105(m): 5:08am On Nov 22, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

She’s coming to spend the weekend with you? A married man spending the whole weekend with another married woman. Chai. The fact you can’t even see how wrong this is shows how damaged you are. And most unfaithful partners are just like you.

Why arguing with someone who is hallucinating? It makes two of u be the same.
Re: Do You Still Talk To Your Ex? (question For Men Only) by Fiscus105(m): 5:17am On Nov 22, 2023
AfahaAbia:
My ex is always calling and asking me for money... Get in to another relationship na she will be saying she's an independent woman and she doesn't need any man for now! Move on na, she swill say can't she be calling to say hello!

Another ex of mine has been married for 4 years now. We saw again late last year. She's been wanting me to invite her to my house that she bored! Married men please I take God beg Una show more attention to your wives. How can a married woman be telling me she is sex starved!

More reasons why you should stop any form of communication with ex that now married, frequent communications would make her be comparing ex with her husband and before you know, the old love would spark again.

To me you are the main culprit here, trying hard to destroy someone home, several things you have said/done during the course of ur communications with her that made the love sparked again, u didn't say it here o, telling you her husband bore, it's just excuses to make sure u guys came back together.

You ask urself, the way u re communicating with her if ur wife's ex doing that to ur wife how would you feel?
Re: Do You Still Talk To Your Ex? (question For Men Only) by JERRY1925(m): 6:34am On Nov 22, 2023
Teeyoo:

They play. If u so sure of yourselves tell her to inform her husband before leaving.
Re: Do You Still Talk To Your Ex? (question For Men Only) by AfahaAbia(m): 7:26am On Nov 22, 2023
Fiscus105:

More reasons why you should stop any form of communication with ex that now married, frequent communications would make her be comparing ex with her husband and before you know, the old love would spark again.

To me you are the main culprit here, trying hard to destroy someone home, several things you have said/done during the course of ur communications with her that made the love sparked again, u didn't say it here o, telling you her husband bore, it's just excuses to make sure u guys came back together.

You ask urself, the way u re communicating with her if ur wife's ex doing that to ur wife how would you feel?

I totally agree with u although she initiated the contact. I have the fear of God and would never ever commit adultery no matter how good the opportunity is.
Re: Do You Still Talk To Your Ex? (question For Men Only) by LeeSmart: 9:17am On Nov 22, 2023
Wimkeh:
Would u care if your wife still talks to her ex?
If i wouldn't want her to speak to her ex, i wouldn't be doing same.
Re: Do You Still Talk To Your Ex? (question For Men Only) by zanebaddo(m): 9:28am On Nov 22, 2023
babtoundey:
I have three exs. The first two, i talk to them. In fact we relate so cordially that when we talk you will think we are still dating. But the last one, I hate to think of her or have her thoughts flash through my mind. It's not just because she's bad or horrible in behavior, she made me felt used when she walked away.

And what more, the last time i saw her congratulatory message when i had something good to celebrate, I felt like responding her with some dose of curses. I don't hate her sha. I just want all her traces totally erased.

I swear! I'm in the same shoe...however since she heard about my upgrade she only congratulated me and stopped contacting me. She no believe am
Re: Do You Still Talk To Your Ex? (question For Men Only) by Wimkeh(m): 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2023
LeeSmart:

If i wouldn't want her to speak to her ex, i wouldn't be doing same.

Oh good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do You Go Into Relationship / My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face / What Would U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.