Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,966 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. (54827 Views)

Posh Mama And Matters Arising / A Video That Both Buharist And Anti-buharist Need To See / Between An Old Buharist And The New Buharideens By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Tzar(m): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2023
All the people mocking her are just doing the same thing she did.
Yet the evil in most Nigerians will not let them see that they are doing the same bad thing they criticize.
Some Nigerians are just a special breed of evil.

5 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by princenaira(m): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2023
abdeefggh:
Death will come to all.
May her soul rest in peace!

Yes it will but may our attitude while alive never cause people to mock us while the unfortunate incidence calls.

She mocked victims of bad governance because she was a benefactor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by simply22: 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2023
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Bayajjidda: 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2023
Obaofpigs:
@Raskimonojendor..
@ Plaindealer
@ Legendhero
@Freestuffng
@Seunmsg

Una plenty sef....even though na 1 person to 10 monikers.

This event is a confirmed reality of Life..

Tinubu or Sanwolu didn't help her...RONU cool

Where is mynd44 on this list?

2 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by LeyeWrites: 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2023
People here talking like they won't die.

You that supported PO or Atiku. Let's see if you won't still die like fowl.

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Cruzmaster: 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2023
50k for pint of blood and she was complaining. She should be grateful to Buhari and Tinubu she was supporting. May her soul rest in peace. Death is unavoidable.
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by TrumpDonald2: 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
imagine wishing harm to millions of people because of a man wey no even know you sef.
Same person complaining about 50k pint of blood while Seyi Tinubu blasted 400k dollars on prostitutes.
what's wrong with these guys?
whoever told these people that an igbo man is their problem did them dirty.

Dont mind them. They will be here on Nairaland spewing rubbish whereas their oppressors are blowing money on frivolities. The likes of FreeStuffsNG, MANNABBQGRILLSs, Yarimo, LeoDeKing etc

Funny enough they will avoid this thread. I've never seen a set of people that hates the truth like them. Well, they should keep deceiving theirselves.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by jrusky(m): 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
when you're quick to play God thinking you have a special life.
Wetin this one go tell her creator ?
that she mocked a dying young female doctor because she was from the tribe that never supported the bad governance she was benefiting from.

Rubbish!!!
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Obaofpigs: 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
You are wicked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bayajjidda:

Where is mynd44 on this list? cheesy
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Obviouslyblunt: 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
To hell with her soul.
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by bdon123(m): 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
Tank God
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Obviouslyblunt: 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
simply22:
May her soul rest in peace.
may her soul rot in hell.

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by bdon123(m): 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2023
Hell fire 🔥 straight....hotest part

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Politicstoday: 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2023
MadamVanessa:
grin

I am filled with joy, oh my God! infact I am giving out 50k that this poor wretched nonentity complains about as give away. Her dead gives me much joy I swear, and may she rot in hell. God punish Her, already she's being punished.
can I forward my account to you for the giveaways you want to do?
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by onuman: 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
that she mocked a dying young female doctor because she was from the tribe that never supported the bad governance she was benefiting from.

Sometimes God spares EVIL people and makes long life for them to see the results of the EVIL they sowed.

Sometimes, without delay, karma takes retribution to the EVIL ones. This Mama Posh is in the 2nd group.
A woman with children but supported a drug trafficking baron to rule Nigeria was plain EVIL.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by TrumpDonald2: 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
Okoroawusa:

My dear!!

I just read comments and just shake my head. Look at this thread...I didn't want to comment until I saw urs.

Keep deceiving yourself. Now you want to act civil? I've read countless posts of yours that were very demeaning.

Karma will visit all of you one by one for the evil you support.

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Prigidypogodo(f): 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
obembet:

He mock dying Doc, she died

U mock her death .... U will not die young IJN
amen oo
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Prigidypogodo(f): 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
plantist:

You mean if she hadn't supported Buhari and Tinubu, she wouldn't have died? Do you even know how you are going to die too?
I'll not die with such hate inside me
that's for sure
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Telltruth123: 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
lol
most of them have no shi shi
one had the audacity to beg me for help recently telling me that his wife is about to put to bed and na CS she go use.
lol same person gloating on how they'll teach igbos lessons and politics.
I just jejely mute him because normally I don't block people unless scammers.
most of them sees election like champions league and fun whereas election where meant to better our lives.
one said that he rather see Nigeria in shambles if it'll be an igbo man that'll save it.
so much for lovers of Nigeria.
You talk too much
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by blueAgent(m): 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
is Obj and Ebele Jonathan not better than buhari and potential failure Tinubu ?
where things not better ?
Buhari misruled Nigeria for 8 years yet you guys supported him and now supporting the very person that brought him into power.
now who's supporting bad government ?
Shameless hypocrites

Don't mind the useless ppl.

We would be here to read about there shameful demise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by salem1996: 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
Wahabfuture:
Hope she died in a painful way because she deserve it grin grin

Is amazing how daft people can be because of tribal sentiments.
That Posh-whatever it is needed help, I hope she didn't die as a fool.
Wonder why someone would close his or her eyes and support evil simply for benefits.

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Omobude244: 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
remember this lady last year ?
They are the people shouting Obi will never be president
They forgot they are not God
These people are complete evil

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by isaachi4u: 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
Rest in pain . For you support gov that cos calamity to the nation.

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Jonjam269: 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
Obidots lamentation thread, looking for any topic to vent their anguish and gnash their teeth. You guys said more than this woman. Losers.
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Tochj(m): 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
I won't mock the dead but
Everything happen for a reason
We mustn't support evil because of benefits we are getting from it
What a great life lesson.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Omobude244: 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
Okoroawusa:

My dear!!

I just read comments and just shake my head. Look at this thread...I didn't want to comment until I saw urs.
Are u not among the mad people shouting Obi will never be president like her as if u owe ur tomorrow
U people allowed tribalism to erode humanity

4 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by SeeWahala: 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
LeyeWrites:
People here talking like they won't die.

You that supported PO or Atiku. Let's see if you won't still die like fowl.

You will die before all of them.

Useless swine

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by blueAgent(m): 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
Omoawoke2:

You are a big fooool

All of you.

May her ghost haunt you and drag you along

Clown.
E pain you die.

See you, see hardship.

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Omobude244: 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2023
Jonjam269:
Obidots lamentation thread, looking for any topic to vent their anguish and gnash their teeth. You guys said more than this woman. Losers.
She was among those shouting obi will never be president. Now she is dead and Obi is alive.
Tribalism made u people not to have sense
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Tochj(m): 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2023
Jonjam269:
Agbado people has no right to accuse obidients of vile
Agbado went to the limit of wickedness
When they carried a mock coffin of GEJ an only son before his aged mother
Even the devil will think twice before doing that Now they're now good citizens??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by leokid866: 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
lol get off your dumb horse.....when the lady got shot on the train most of us found it had to believe, it had nothing to do with tribe....getting shot and going straight Twitter did not make sense cause if I and many others had been shot we will be reaching out to our families not twitter......but I guess this is the world we live in now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Obakoolex(m): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
lol
most of them have no shi shi
one had the audacity to beg me for help recently telling me that his wife is about to put to bed and na CS she go use.
lol same person gloating on how they'll teach igbos lessons and politics.
I just jejely mute him because normally I don't block people unless scammers.
most of them sees election like champions league and fun whereas election where meant to better our lives.
one said that he rather see Nigeria in shambles if it'll be an igbo man that'll save it.
so much for lovers of Nigeria.
How are you different from the person that said he would destroy Nigeria rather than Igbo man rule if you can't help a fellow in need to safe a life just because he's not Igbo and doesn't support your ideology. Hypocrite!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Buhari Entering The Venue Of Defence College Graduation (Photo) / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) / Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.