Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. (54695 Views)

Posh Mama And Matters Arising / A Video That Both Buharist And Anti-buharist Need To See / Between An Old Buharist And The New Buharideens By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Ishilove: 8:31am On Nov 21, 2023
Serenitys:

Keep preaching, not just vile. You need more words..
More wailing is coming, so get ready to throw away that phone..

It's simple, May everyone reap the reward of their vote..

Nigerian is what it is today because of poor choices, not actually bad leaders..

Poor choices..
It is you and your generation that will wail, not me.

Disgusting, hateful generation

2 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by ednut1(m): 8:31am On Nov 21, 2023
Magnoliaa:

The same manna bbq grills?

Was he not a Muslim? grin
nah. He was silent all through when fulani we’re killing his people in benue😆
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Prigidypogodo(f): 8:32am On Nov 21, 2023
ednut1:
https://www.facebook.com/felix.t.dav?mibextid=JRoKGi went to recheck his page. Baba don rebrand to become a catholic blogger
lol na him oooo
his club Chelsea and real Madrid gave him away.
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Prigidypogodo(f): 8:33am On Nov 21, 2023
Ishilove:

will you marry me ❤️❤️
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:34am On Nov 21, 2023
ednut1:
nah. He was silent all through when fulani we’re killing his people in benue😆

Toor. I noticed his comments have become less frequent on FPs.

May everyone reap the rewards of their own labour.

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Rahkman: 8:38am On Nov 21, 2023
May her damned soul burn in hell for all eternity for that rubbish comment she made on that doctor
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by OmoFiditi: 8:41am On Nov 21, 2023
I always tell people 'Hate is physical poison'. Hate and negative emotions raise the level of cortisol- a hormone that poisons your cardiovascular system and pulls down your immunity. Big-time healthcare problem.

At the end of the day, you die and those whom you hate continue to prosper.
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by OmoFiditi: 8:46am On Nov 21, 2023
Omoawoke2:
The way Igbos celebrate deaths of others makes one wonder if they are invincible to death themselves.

All you here speaking trash about the dead, death is not selective, either good or bad, apc or pdp or lp, Muslim, atheist or Christian, Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo or Zulu, educated or illiterate, rich or poor. None of us will live forever on earth. So I wonder what’s your objective to start celebrating the death of someone because they supported a particular candidate.
Are you guys gone completely nuts?
Are you people normal or have gone completely insane ?

Before you talk rubbish, just know that you will never live forever on this earth. You are a mortal yourself

But she celebrated the death of Dr Chinelo, who was shot by Fulani terrorists in the train, because she was Igbo.
Posh Mama was an animal who poisoned herself with hate. Good riddance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:01am On Nov 21, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Same way I have an Obi supporter almost dying of hunger. He has been begging to feed. Well I pitied him and gave him something to feed himself

You think say you wise… how much you get for account? What’s your worth? For your mind you get money. Eleribu

I no want make them ban you...delete that eleribu wey you type abeg to avoid ban

Your sadness is my pleasure..you have to witness it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by FlawlessKarl: 9:02am On Nov 21, 2023
Ishilove:

Madam call us whatever you like, it doesn't change the fact that I am eating pounded yam today to celebrate this great news.

Ask yourself, why are people rejoicing over her dead. Is she the first person to die or is she the first person to support Buhari or Tinubu to die?

This woman was so vile with her words , the last straw that breaks the Carmel back was the comment she made when Dr. Chinelo was shot , she unapologetically mocked her and she never showed remorse over her statement and till date she never deleted that tweet.

So she deserve to die painfully and shamefully. So I am happy that the idiot is gone and gone forever..good riddance to extreme bad rubbish.

I know I am not going to live forever, but may I not die like this fóolish woman. God punish Mama posh corpse.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Omoluabi16(m): 9:03am On Nov 21, 2023
So what do we gain from all the hate and vileness? The politicians at least get to loot billions but you sitting behind your keyboard, wetin you gain?

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Benwallt(m): 9:35am On Nov 21, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
biligi biligi biligi

Is this dirge or elegy dedicated to Ibu excruciating condition

2 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by copyrites: 10:01am On Nov 21, 2023
May her soul rest in peace.

Unfortunately, she's gone but the Igbos are still here in Lagos doing business and renting new shops.

2 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by pricklewane: 10:12am On Nov 21, 2023
Can you imagine what this fool wrote to what I took my time to explain. I am sure you are brain dead no wonder you label Obasanjo n Ebele era as good government.

MEEVEET:

Did you really mean to write this things or this is a joke?

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by goodnessme1(f): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2023
Enugurangers:

OP is Ndigbo. He and many others have been mocking the dead.
What of you yorubas Muslims?
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Bigkoko: 10:26am On Nov 21, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
but she celebrated a young girl death because he's igbo
leave us let's celebrate his death too

I thought there's a special Ronu discount for her or those shouting jagaban up & down?

One by one baby karma go dey visit them, while the certificate forger go dey enjoy himself with Venezuela hooker's!

Mad people!

4 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Ishilove: 10:33am On Nov 21, 2023
FlawlessKarl:

Madam call us whatever you like, it doesn't change the fact that I am eating pounded yam today to celebrate this great news.

Ask yourself, why are people rejoicing over her dead. Is she the first person to die or is she the first person to support Buhari or Tinubu to die?

This woman was so vile with her words , the last straw that breaks the Carmel back was the comment she made when Dr. Chinelo was shot , she unapologetically mocked her and she never showed remorse over her statement and till date she never deleted that tweet.

So she deserve to die painfully and shamefully. So I am happy that the idiot is gone and gone forever..good riddance to extreme bad rubbish.

I know I am not going to live forever, but may I not die like this fóolish woman. God punish Mama posh corpse.
We need to be careful with the things we post on social media. I will never rejoice over the death of any person because I have no power over life and death. I am alive today only by God's mercy, so when a person dies, I am reminded again just how fickle and fragile life can be and I appreciate the fact that I and my loved ones are hale and hearty.

Desist from this, sir.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by SeeWahala: 10:46am On Nov 21, 2023
Ishilove:

We need to be careful the things we post on social media. I will never rejoice over the death of any person because I have no power over life and death. I am alive today only by God's mercy, so when a person dies, I am reminded again just how fickle and fragile life can be and I appreciate the fact that I and my loved ones are hale and hearty.

Desist from this, sir.

Close your mouth. angry

You're among those who have always harboured a silent hatred for igbos. We have caught you many times in the past and emotional threads like this always has a way of drawing your true sentiments out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by seunjungle1(m): 10:49am On Nov 21, 2023
Your comment is very funny and shows the level of pride you're carrying...
Do you know the number of your tribe begging for help in one way or the other?
When did having a choice of Presidential candidate become a sin or parameter for help?
How did you got to know that Obi will be the right candidate for Nigeria?

You people are too proud on nothing

Prigidypogodo:
lol
most of them have no shi shi
one had the audacity to beg me for help recently telling me that his wife is about to put to bed and na CS she go use.
lol same person gloating on how they'll teach igbos lessons and politics.
I just jejely mute him because normally I don't block people unless scammers.
most of them sees election like champions league and fun whereas election where meant to better our lives.
one said that he rather see Nigeria in shambles if it'll be an igbo man that'll save it.
so much for lovers of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by MEEVEET: 11:10am On Nov 21, 2023
pricklewane:
Economic growth - the prices of commodity were not increasing I suppose, dollar was also not increasing in rate.

Livable wage - Did you consult NLC or should we revert to why they kept going on strike under the PDP ?

Discrimination of tribe - can we ask Massob Ipob n Boko Haram ?

Electoral reforms - yet you wail continuously about election fraud till this hour.

The silly thing about most of you is glamourizing failure out of bigotry n hate but blaming others for doing same thing.

How you think you can gaslight people that rejected Buhari 3 straight times in 12 years till you pushed them to consider him as an alternative is beyond me. Yet you fools want to justify that action n expect rationale being with functional brain to accept that.

Bros firstly I don't know who taught you English but they did a very poor job

Good is a comparative term here comparing APC government to PDP government and yes PDP is good compare to APC

1) what concerns economic growth to increase in price of goods? You meant inflation?
I don't know how sound your economics is but from the above it's obvious it's very poor

Inflation is needed for economic stability 2% is ideal while it was around 7% to 9% under PDP its still miles better than the 27% we have now

So it's obvious to see that PDP was good compared to APC in terms of inflation

2) livable wage - do I need to consult NLC when the data are there for all to see?

In 2012 to 2015 minimum wage can buy you 3.5 bags of rice today it can buy you half bag at best

Minimum wage could book you return flight Lagos to Abuja with change for taxi

Minimum wage could actually feed a family of 4 for a whole month now it cant even feed a child for a week

Compare to APC is PDP not good

3) discrimination are you saying I should go and ask terror groups if they were marginalized? Tell me you are joking

4) if BVas was not introduced do you think APC would have won? Lmaooo same BVas APC used court to rubbish ... Oh please you are just getting childish here

No body said PDP was perfect but they are millions miles better than APC

99% of Nigerians would gladly go back to PDP world right now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by SEO2002: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2023
pricklewane:
Is the debate about who is beta or bad governance ? When you are doing changing the goal post let me know

Ebele Jonathan did not misrule Nigeria that is why Nigerians went back to their vomit n voted Buhari they rejected times previously, not once but 3 times

Obasanjo did not misrule the country look at where he left Nigeria, after Mandela did a single term if you are not brain dead you can not see how well South Africa is still doing from his legacy.

I supported Tinubu because is a lot beta than both the failure Atiku n the Pandora criminal Peter Obi who doesn't have anything his head but perpetuating a religious war. Even at that I made sure I did not campaign nor vote so Nigerians can decide whoever they prefer.

To define bad govt now you don begin form from mouth like fool. Like I said earlier according to your own terms n word define good governance let see if any member of your Igbo tribe will escape hellfire if you never supported it.

hopefully, we will see your 0bituary next. We will be there.
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by SEO2002: 11:16am On Nov 21, 2023
Benwallt:

How is Ibu doing. How many legs does he have Noel?
your useless Ronu tribes woman where is she now ? What part of hell ?
Hopefully, your miser@ble self will join her soon.
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by SEO2002: 11:17am On Nov 21, 2023
Benwallt:

Mr Ibu that supports Obifraud couldn't even pay his hospital bills.
he is still alive but your Ronu yellowbar no dey alive and you will join her soon to fvck the devil. B@$tard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by SEO2002: 11:19am On Nov 21, 2023
Omoawoke2:

You are a very stupid empty headed born fool….
Shebi you that are mocking her will live forever?
And she didn’t mock the doctor, she was doubting her claim thinking it was cruise.
Now that she’s dead, I hope you go and cook her corpse and eat her to make you feel better. Or I guess her death will now make your life better? You will eventually move forward from your frustrated loser life.

s!Ily yellowb@$tard mozlem miscreant, your wailings won’t bring her back and trust me, you will be there with her very soon. P!g

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by DonXavi(m): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2023
It really shows that this woman was really a supporter of evil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Ekeneegwu(m): 11:51am On Nov 21, 2023
Lol 😂
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Benwallt(m): 11:58am On Nov 21, 2023
SEO2002:
he is still alive but your Ronu yellowbar no dey alive and you will join her soon to fvck the devil. B@$tard

He is now liability for live. He is better dead. Ibu as one of Obidogs is a goner.

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Penguin2: 11:59am On Nov 21, 2023
Omoawoke2:

You are a big fooool

All of you.

May her ghost haunt you and drag you along
It is you actually that her soul will haunt for not helping your fellow RONU to stay alive.

Is all they do in that your group to tell you to RONU, no other benefits?

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Benwallt(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2023
SEO2002:
your useless Ronu tribes woman where is she now ? What part of hell ?
Hopefully, your miser@ble self will join her soon.

You and I know that he is useless now. As for the dead woman, she rests on

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Okoroawusa: 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ishilove:
What a vile generation. I need to reduce the time spent on social media in order to detoxify from so much negativity
My dear!!

I just read comments and just shake my head. Look at this thread...I didn't want to comment until I saw urs.

4 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Ishilove: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2023
Okoroawusa:

My dear!!

I just read comments and just shake my head. Look at this thread...I didn't want to comment until I saw urs.
My skin is crawling

4 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by OmoFiditi: 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ishilove:

If you have the same hateful views as she did. I wish you whatever fate that befall her, good or bad.

I wish you what you wish others.

There must be spiritual consequences in every of our thoughts and actions.
If you radiate peace and love, may it follow you. If your energy is about hate, may you reap same. Tankiu!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Pictured At Event With Namibia’s Late President And New President / 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku / Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.