Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? (21361 Views)

Marriage Is Gradually Losing Its Relevance / As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? / My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by nedekid: 1:19am On Nov 22, 2023
DonFreshmoney:

May our dad RIP

Lost my dad in April also
Buried mine last month. Really painful, but thank God for a life well lived.

2 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by EEIA: 1:34am On Nov 22, 2023
Shalommy 's Achievement :

She saw her period periodically through the year so far. grin
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by NwaliE01: 1:44am On Nov 22, 2023
This year has been the most amazing year of my life. For the sake of privacy, I can't mention what I have achieved this year to avoid children of hate coming after me. grin angry grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Otunbakayce: 2:06am On Nov 22, 2023
I made millions, Glory be to God Almighty.
I have just one goal left.

5 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Pravedk: 2:09am On Nov 22, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I achieved a larger congregation.

I have more beautiful female members.

One married woman bought me a white sienna. I hate colour white because it's obanje. So she changed the car and brought ash colour.

I have many members sending me dollars from the abroad.

This I have seen.
Shege fake pastor grin grin grin

More oil to ur ministry
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Pravedk: 2:13am On Nov 22, 2023
Food2000:
Which loan app is the best for a student to borrow up to 50k please I need fast answer
Young man, try as much as you can to avoid sharp loan

Pls don't ask me any questions

1 Like

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by MrHighSea: 2:37am On Nov 22, 2023
Achievement: how I don't lack data/airtime, gas, fuel and food is still a miracle. Wardrobe and shoes don cast, na wetin I see, I wear.

2 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by tknyskny(m): 2:40am On Nov 22, 2023
Nothing still a broke ass

1 Like

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Darkandhandsom(m): 2:56am On Nov 22, 2023
You no ThankGod say you dey alive
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Paramount01(m): 2:56am On Nov 22, 2023
Jennyclay:
Well, so far so good, I noticed I have been able to save enough money this year.

I barely spend my money and I have gotten like 80% of the things i planned to get for myself this year.

God has been faithful.

Next year would be greater! I just need a car next year!

Which work u dey do?

3 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Free2Fly: 3:00am On Nov 22, 2023
Zonefree:

At least you're alive. Na person wey dey alive dey pay debts.

It's being alive really an achievement?

It's there any credible evidence to show that the living is better than the dead, and those born are better than the unborn?

No one can really prove that.

2 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by soyaoilrate: 3:01am On Nov 22, 2023
De oiled cake, a valuable byproduct of oil extraction processes, is a nutrient-rich residue left after extracting oil from seeds or nuts. The term "deoiled" signifies that the cake has undergone oil extraction, leaving behind a concentrated protein and fiber-rich substance. This cake, often obtained from seeds like soybeans, sunflower seeds, or cottonseeds, retains a significant amount of the original nutrients from the source material. Deoiled cakes find extensive use as animal feed due to their high protein content, serving as a nutritious supplement in livestock and poultry diets. Additionally, these cakes can be further processed into protein concentrates or used in agricultural practices as organic fertilizers, enhancing soil fertility. The utilization of deoiled cake exemplifies a sustainable approach in oil extraction processes, maximizing the value of raw materials and minimizing waste through the repurposing of nutrient-dense byproducts.
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Abujaexpress: 3:02am On Nov 22, 2023
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. The year is gradually coming to an end. So, what have you achieved? undecided

2 units of One bedroom Flat and 1 Unit of Room self-contained house. Glory be to Almighty God.

Secondly, successful completion of my Masters program. May God alone be praised in Jesus name. Amen

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by aestake: 3:12am On Nov 22, 2023
Zonefree:

At least you're alive. Na person wey dey alive dey pay debts.
living like a sheep abi grin
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by ocelot2006(m): 3:26am On Nov 22, 2023
Real estate I guess. 'built a home for my family. Purchased another property.

6 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Johnson225(m): 3:30am On Nov 22, 2023
nedekid:

God is your strength bro..
Certainly bro

2 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Ndidi2: 3:59am On Nov 22, 2023
nomolos92:
My ex came back when she realized her prospective next is a clown 🤡 grin grin
u made me laugh hard..

1 Like

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by strictly4data: 4:03am On Nov 22, 2023
I'm very grateful to God. This year came with so many challenges but still the best year for me.

4 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by kabanayol9(m): 4:15am On Nov 22, 2023
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. The year is gradually coming to an end. So, what have you achieved? undecided
Being alive...hale and healthy, Thanking GOD Almighty for the gift of life.

2 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by kay29000(m): 4:18am On Nov 22, 2023
SharingIsLife:

Na wetin I think before. Car na wahala for 9ja now. Fuel + people planning against you or billing you thinking you are rich + mechanic, etc.

Lol. I feel you on the bolded. They feel you have surplus and the billing starts.

2 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Jamie1000: 4:19am On Nov 22, 2023
SharingIsLife:

Na wetin I think before. Car na wahala for 9ja now. Fuel + people planning against you or billing you thinking you are rich + mechanic, etc.

Nah lie bross... the freedom of movement is an achievement

1 Like

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by prolifik83(m): 4:24am On Nov 22, 2023
Truvelisback:
Thank God for Life
Marriage

3 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Charx122: 4:26am On Nov 22, 2023
Truvelisback:

Your achievement is best kept between you and your God..You are alive thank God.

1 Like

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by pixypixs(m): 4:34am On Nov 22, 2023
Staying healthy and alive with my family!

1 Like

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Samakus(m): 4:34am On Nov 22, 2023
Had my first million this year. Had two airdrops this year.. Sui and Pyth

Grateful 🙏

Looking forward to a better 2024

2 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Obaking7(m): 4:41am On Nov 22, 2023
Life

Thank you Holy Ghost cos am nothing without you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Hamachi(f): 5:10am On Nov 22, 2023
mattsejuro:

I'm seeking a pilot job currently
Hope you have got all certifications?

1 Like

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by koolaid87: 5:12am On Nov 22, 2023
Let it come to an end first

1 Like

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by bobobri(m): 5:13am On Nov 22, 2023
Thank God for life, when there is life there is hope
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by dododawa1: 5:18am On Nov 22, 2023
Peace
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Hamachi(f): 5:18am On Nov 22, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
I learnt a bitter lesson this year, my business was doing very well untill a closed friend of mine that I put in charge of one of the branches ran away with all my money.
It really hurts but I have no one to blame.
I'll advise people here, do away with anything friendship. See everyone in Nigeria as your enemies
Rule 1 in business, Don't delegate any business to your friends, family members or colleagues
Rule 2 Don't forget rule 1

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? / Broken Marriage, Please Advise me / Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.