Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard (39026 Views)

Keke driver popping Glenfindich 21yrs old at a club / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard by gift2xl: 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2023
Fruit4me:
wake up from what? From heat? No job after graduation? No basic amenities? No security? No clean water, mortality rate is high, no good hospital, everyone is japaing, Nigeria life expectancy is 60years because of stress and poverty, an Average Nigeria family can’t afford 3 square meal a day, our parents gave birth to multitude in a one room leaving us to fed for ourselves? Wake up from what exactly? 98 percent of Nigeria men are into fraud directly or indirectly, do you know why? Because is country is bleeped! No wonder South Africa calls us shit hole, South Africans insults our country and our parents. And what do we do? You men should wake up and fight for your country, stop blaming your women, stop being feminine, Nigeria women are one of the most respected women in the world.

OK.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard by mamaafrik(m): 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2023
Shalommy:
Naija guys are gold diggers. They can marry ancestors for money. Tuueehh

and Nigerian women are different,hypocrite\
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard by pansophist(m): 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2023
All because my guy wanted to trend, he now tabled a scenario that at best falls under the category of informal fallacy, or false equivalence.

Even a blind goat knows that such a relationship is one of convenience or one where japa is the goal. You won't see black Americans or Black Europeans doing such.

Only illegals, yahoo boys, and those in need of economic rescue enter such relationships. And after they got what they want, they will divorce and move on to the sweet young, chick of their choice.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard by XAUBulls: 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2023
DyshApp:
A Nigerian man named Okechukwu Azubuike has voiced out his criticism towards his fellow compatriots who marry older Caucasian women while considering Nigerian women in their 30s as too old for marriage.

His statement has triggered a heated debate on Facebook, with different opinions from both men and women.

In his Facebook post, he highlighted the apparent double standards that exist when it comes to age preferences in relationships.

He pointed out that Nigerian men often display enthusiasm and joy when involved with older Caucasian women, even those who are of their grandmothers’ age.

However, when it comes to Nigerian women, the same men suddenly deem the age of 33 as too old for marriage.

Okey Aliyu
There are 33-year-old and above women that have it going on for them in all departments.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard by purples25(f): 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2023
In Nigeria once a woman is thirty, she has entered the grave be dat. 😁

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard by Sammy101111(m): 12:21am On Nov 24, 2023
RonuThings:
😎

Broke ladies everywhere 🤔

If you are a lady, go out and make money, Niggas must cash out by fire by force, and it must come from Ladies 😏

Women of nowadays have too many body Counts that can power Africa 🥱

I swear ladies scamming a lady rip me off ajo (savings what we save we give to the numbers from 1 to 6) and go euro she rip me almost 40k thank God say when I send her 80k and 40k kuda bank reverse the 80k
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard by Iamzik: 5:26am On Nov 24, 2023
Puss360:
Lol... All because of money nah....
But honestly I don't really think it because of money...
Coz even with money sef, most Nigerian guys won't like to "Settle down" a woman almost 40yrs.... Instead they'll just want her to be sugar mommy to them...f.vck Nd collect money....

But once it involves "White woman"... age then becomes a number... They don't mind...
Follow Nigeria matured rich lady, they say no, say na oyibo dey hungry them...
What does the oyibo have that we don't have here... F.vck na f.vck... abi...

What do I know sef?? grin grin

The oyinbo has passport and the guy gets to become citizen by marriage.

I hope you now understand
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard by iamyungkhalifa(m): 6:28am On Nov 24, 2023
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard by iamyungkhalifa(m): 6:30am On Nov 24, 2023
Yaoyao don gas be dat oo grin grin cause onto like me ,I don reach bus stop I wan join am now .., another ivea dey inside. 😆😆😩😁
eepeepook:
Is it a visa to Awka-Etiti I’m looking for or one to Sweden? I know which choice will better my existence. He should round up all the old spinsters around his way and marry them. For the meantime, I’m coming.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard by SolMaximus: 8:55am On Nov 24, 2023
TIME for TONY PILLS

Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard by ojinuocheibi(m): 9:32am On Nov 24, 2023
Shalommy:
Naija guys are gold diggers. They can marry ancestors for money. Tuueehh
naija women a daimond diggers
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard by luminouz(m): 11:06am On Nov 24, 2023
Gerrard59:

Most young Nigerian males are very dishonest when they lampoon young women for marrying older women. At least, evolutionary, that's normal. However, it's only black African men who marry old white women simply as a result of poverty. Nothing else! Even poorer Asians don't marry old white women. Only black African men do. Tomorrow, the same men will criticise young black African women for marrying older black African men. That's the difference: the young women marry older men of the same race. Our men are marrying older WHITE women. Something no other set of men do in the world.

It's not love, but poverty. Fine by me as a way to escape poverty. But the hypocrisies and lies should stop from young Nigerian men.

So you are in East Asia or something? Now I know why you always sound like such an irredeemable simp.

It doesn't matter how many times you yell at Nigerian men, you will never be the choice of NL girls. They may seem to like simps but you still get dumped for someone like me, a redpiller. Your online crusade is nothing but wasted energy.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard by luminouz(m): 11:07am On Nov 24, 2023
purples25:
In Nigeria once a woman is thirty, she has entered the grave be dat. 😁

Who is sending you DMs sef?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard by luminouz(m): 11:10am On Nov 24, 2023
Fruit4me:
wake up from what? From heat? No job after graduation? No basic amenities? No security? No clean water, mortality rate is high, no good hospital, everyone is japaing, Nigeria life expectancy is 60years because of stress and poverty, an Average Nigeria family can’t afford 3 square meal a day, our parents gave birth to multitude in a one room leaving us to fed for ourselves? Wake up from what exactly? 98 percent of Nigeria men are into fraud directly or indirectly, do you know why? Because is country is bleeped! No wonder South Africa calls us shit hole, South Africans insults our country and our parents. And what do we do? You men should wake up and fight for your country, stop blaming your women, stop being feminine, Nigeria women are one of the most respected women in the world.
So the men should wake up and fight for the country while the women do what, cheer us on? Are we not equals again? Ain't it typical to look for men to fight for you while the going is tough, I thought what a man can do a woman can do better?

Wake dafuq up and fight too... fruity daisy!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard by Gerrard59(m): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2023
luminouz:

So you are in East Asia or something? Now I know why you always sound like such an irredeemable simp.

It doesn't matter how many times you yell at Nigerian men, you will never be the choice of NL girls. They may seem to like simps but you still get dumped for someone like me, a redpiller. Your online crusade is nothing but wasted energy.

Let me be civil with you this time:

- How does a Nigerian male in East Asia connote being a simp? So, what could have been the difference if I was in Western Europe?
- Why do you think I am interested in Nairaland girls? If I am not mistaken, I have only PMed one "f" moniker since being a Nairalander, which was for a health-related question. I rarely send PMs these days unless it is for monetary/business purposes. Even when I was in Nigeria, I rarely did. FYI, I have a mother and sister who love me. I am not looking for love on Nairaland o.
- What I comment on Nairaland is strictly borne from my observations and research. I am not here to make anyone happy. One major thing about me: I detest dishonesty and hypocrisy, so I use every opportunity to expose people's dishonesty and hypocrisies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard by luminouz(m): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2023
Gerrard59:

Let me be civil with you this time:

- How does a Nigerian male in East Asia connote being a simp? So, what could have been the difference if I was in Western Europe?
- Why do you think I am interested in Nairaland girls? If I am not mistaken, I have only PMed one "f" moniker since being a Nairalander, which was for a health-related question. I rarely send PMs these days unless it is for monetary/business purposes. Even when I was in Nigeria, I rarely did. FYI, I have a mother and sister who love me. I am not looking for love on Nairaland o.
- What I comment on Nairaland is strictly borne from my observations and research. I am not here to make anyone happy. One major thing about me: I detest dishonesty and hypocrisy, so I use every opportunity to expose people's dishonesty and hypocrisies.

I don't think so. Many of your comments are very very biased. Infact, when it is very glaring that the woman in question is guilty, you find a way to make it the man's fault. It's not today that I noticed your moniker biko.

Your sendong Pms to NL girls doesn't make you a simp🙄. It's the incessant validation you give them online that made me notice you. Shuuu, if you east Asian girls at your neck and call, you will have no time for online validation biko. Japan, Chinese, Korean and Mongolian girls will have you if you are tall and built like me. But e be like say you short and ugly!😛

Who doesn't know East Asian men are simps? At least you are redeemable, western simps are irredeemable and the worst.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard by purples25(f): 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2023
luminouz:

Who is sending you DMs sef?

I have a feeling that whoever does is of no concern to you.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard by Gerrard59(m): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2023
luminouz:

I don't think so. Many of your comments are very very biased. Infact, when it is very glaring that the woman in question is guilty, you find a way to make it the man's fault. It's not today that I noticed your moniker biko.

If so, then we are in the same boat. You are also very biased. I tend to assess issues from the root stages. It is men who control societies and whip other groups to order. Case study: Arab men. I cannot recall where I did not apportion blame to a woman if she is guilty. If it is a criminal offence, the offender gets the blame. If it is prostitution, that is clearly men's fault. That is biological. If men don't patronise these women, they will close shop.

What else?

I don't support gender equal pay, as I believe it is nonsense. I don't support affirmative employment for women, as that, too, is nonsense. Everything should be by merit. For marriage? I believe in divorce. I rarely put mouth in marital affairs. If the woman decides to stay, her business. She decides to leave? Her business. I believe in people exercising their right to choose but should be prepared to bear the consequences of their actions. If they play strategic games, they win strategic prizes. If they play stoopid games? They win stoopid prizes. No ifs or buts.

Your sendong Pms to NL girls doesn't make you a simp🙄. It's the incessant validation you give them online that made me notice you. Shuuu, if you east Asian girls at your neck and call, you will have no time for online validation biko. Japan, Chinese, Korean and Mongolian girls will have you if you are tall and built like me. But e be like say you short and ugly!😛

Accusations of sending PMs are usually the first line of attacks from alfa meils, which is why I referenced it. Again, only one "f" moniker. I am not a handsome man, something I have stated several times here. I did not come to this country to look for women. I find them facially attractive, but not sexually. I prefer black women. Black ladies sef here, I just look, admire and go my way. There are countless of them where I come from. I am not here to be liked or loved by women.

BTW, the cries of women not finding recent black African attractive men come from the West - Germany, UK, Canada etc. I have not seen anyone here complain say women no like them. In fact, na women dey rush some of them and my guys have been urging to be room for women. I am not interested, one bit.

Who doesn't know East Asian men are simps? At least you are redeemable, western simps are irredeemable and the worst.

The thing about this simp accusation that vexes me is that these men you accuse of being simps have developed their societies to be prosperous, powerful and safe. That is my concern as that is the epitome of being an alfa meil, not shouting say women do this and women do that. A safe and prosperous society is my definition of men being an alfa meil, not being attractive to women.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard by luminouz(m): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2023
purples25:

I have a feeling that whoever does is of no concern to you.
Will you kip kwayet?

Cho Cho Cho.... Egyptian parrot
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard by luminouz(m): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2023
Gerrard59:

If so, then we are in the same boat. You are also very biased. I tend to assess issues from the root stages. It is men who control societies and whip other groups to order. Case study: Arab men. I cannot recall where I did not apportion blame to a woman if she is guilty. If it is a criminal offence, the offender gets the blame. If it is prostitution, that is clearly men's fault. That is biological. If men don't patronise these women, they will close shop.

What else?

I don't support gender equal pay, as I believe it is nonsense. I don't support affirmative employment for women, as that, too, is nonsense. Everything should be by merit. For marriage? I believe in divorce. I rarely put mouth in marital affairs. If the woman decides to stay, her business. She decides to leave? Her business. I believe in people exercising their right to choose but should be prepared to bear the consequences of their actions. If they play strategic games, they win strategic prizes. If they play stoopid games? They win stoopid prizes. No ifs or buts.

Accusations of sending PMs are usually the first line of attacks from alfa meils, which is why I referenced it. Again, only one "f" moniker. I am not a handsome man, something I have stated several times here. I did not come to this country to look for women. I find them facially attractive, but not sexually. I prefer black women. Black ladies sef here, I just look, admire and go my way. There are countless of them where I come from. I am not here to be liked or loved by women.

BTW, the cries of women not finding recent black African attractive men come from the West - Germany, UK, Canada etc. I have not seen anyone here complain say women no like them. In fact, na women dey rush some of them and my guys have been urging to be room for women. I am not interested, one bit.

The thing about this simp accusation that vexes me is that these men you accuse of being simps have developed their societies to be prosperous, powerful and safe. That is my concern as that is the epitome of being an alfa meil, not shouting say women do this and women do that. A safe and prosperous society is my definition of men being an alfa meil, not being attractive to women.
Lol...you take me too serious bro!!! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard by teewhyhomes: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2023
Thank God It's Friday! Please reach out to us @ Teewhyhomes for the inspection of your desired home. www.teewhyhomes.com
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard by purples25(f): 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2023
luminouz:

Will you kip kwayet?

Cho Cho Cho.... Egyptian parrot

angry undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard by Gloria042(f): 11:12pm On May 05
Puss360:

I'm an adult...

Intentionally missed out "man"..

Adult MAN actually

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. / How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy / Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.