Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) (31679 Views)

Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead / Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo / Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by Dittodat: 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2023
Rubbish trash from the Apartheid terrorist state of Israel. So they were not trying to kill them before?
Holiness the fraudster also masquerading as Righteousness on NL and his fellow retar@ded brainwashed imb@cile IPOB terrorist cannibal monkeys are the only moved by thus trash propaganda from the Israeli Hitler.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by Whatisurproblem(m): 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2023
Righteousness2:
Before you allow the devil or Spirits use you to hunt the Children of ISRAEL, Ensure you take your time to carefully write down your will.
There is little or no difference between the battles of Israel in Bible and today's Israel.

Same methods! Same tactics! Same almost Everything.
GOD Bring back the abductees.
GOD Bless HIS CHOSEN Nation
GOD Bless HIS First born!
GOD Bless JERUSALEM!
I stand with ISRAEL
I stand with Israel. God be with you Isreal. All Terrorist shall go to hell
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by Whatisurproblem(m): 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2023
Dittodat:
Rubbish trash from the Apartheid terrorist state of Israel. So they were not trying to kill them before?
Holiness the fraudster also masquerading as Righteousness on NL and his fellow retar@ded brainwashed imb@cile IPOB terrorist cannibal monkeys are the only moved by thus trash propaganda from the Israeli Hitler.
go to Gaza if they born you well,

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by richeeyo(m): 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2023
Svoboda:
Netanyahu is heavily embarrassed. He has failed. Kill one hamas leader, 10 more will spring up. Hamas is more than a resistance movement. It is an ideology.
They are going after the ideology itself
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by Babinski: 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2023
bonechamberlain:
angry

Israeli leaders are also not invisible.

Bombing buildings Churches, Mosques, Schools, Hospitals. Killing of Children, men, women, all civilians deliberately is not a war on Hamas it's genocide.

Tomorrow FG would budget scarce resources for pilgrimages. Wicked and heartless humans in Nigeria who have lost touch with humanity would want to go for pilgrimage to Israel and Mecca to pray to who I don't know of. It can't be God, God does not support evil, God does not support terrorism in whatever form, God does not support killiing of children

angry

Israel would pay for the genocide in Gaza.

Some of your Hamas and terrorist sympathizers masquerading as voices of truth and lovers of Palestinians, have you bothered to even do any research beyond what you watch on Al-Jazeera and social media?

Are you aware there are two regions occupied by Palestinians: West Bank and Gaza? And that the larger of the two with close to 3 million people is the West Bank settlement and currently they are living peacefully and not at war with Israel or anyone? Have you bothered to know that the West Bank is doing much better economically than Gaza which has 49% general unemployment and 70% youth unemployment under Hamas leadership? Do you know that for almost 20 years since Hamas came into power in Gaza, they have not allowed elections to hold and any dissenting Palestinians are killed by Hamas?

Are you aware that Hamas has diverted billions of dollars in aid to build tunnels, rockets and but armunitions rather than build schools, hospitals and provide armenities for Palestinians under their leadership? That Hamas leadership reside in foreign countries like Qatar loving opulent lifestyles while indoctrinating young Palestinians to die in a pointless Jihad?

Maybe you do not know, but it is clear to many that Hamas and their leaders do not care about Palestinians in general and have no love for them. An alleged freedom fighter who launches rockets from school yards and hospitals and use human shields including babies as collateral damage to curry sympathy is no freedom fighter but a monster, a dangerous lunatic that has zero value for human lives including that of the people he claims to be fighting for. And their sympathizers and supporters are no better. May the blood of the innocent children and wounded speak against you all for the avoidable deaths, pain and terror Hamas has caused to the Palestinian people.

If Hamas are true freedom fighters, then it is their own lives that they should risk in any war, not that of innocent Palestinians.

3 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by EquitableTech: 11:26pm On Nov 23, 2023
Svoboda:

Israel isnt slow. It is ordinary. Without the US, the idf isnt any better than lesotho army.

You are absolutely ignorant.
make ur research very well before u type rubish like this in an open forum. They are the third most trained army in the world if u don't know and they have a lost ofdevices that xclusvely belong to themwhich other superpowers do not have. The iron dome is a perfect example. Theyy have refused to even sell it to the US.
Again, after Russia, Isreal is the highest exporter of weapon in the world.

Yes, the US supports them with armour but what would u say to Russia that is bn supplied drones and attack helicopters by Iran? They all need support. So don't come and tell me they can't do anything without the USA...remember Isreal is the fourth on the list of superpowers on this Planet?

5 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by Tommydare(m): 11:28pm On Nov 23, 2023
Let them spring up now and watch how they will be killed.
Svoboda:
Netanyahu is heavily embarrassed. He has failed. Kill one hamas leader, 10 more will spring up. Hamas is more than a resistance movement. It is an ideology.

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by Tommydare(m): 11:28pm On Nov 23, 2023
This one na wetin una dey discuss for barber shop.
Svoboda:

Israel isnt slow. It is ordinary. Without the US, the idf isnt any better than lesotho army.

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by Alaigbo(m): 11:29pm On Nov 23, 2023
: Exactly the way ipob shoukd be paid also in Nigeria here.

OPICANTO2223:
They are killers and should be paid with same coin.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by Tommydare(m): 11:30pm On Nov 23, 2023
PayPal ni
bonechamberlain:
angry

Israeli leaders are also not invisible.

Bombing buildings Churches, Mosques, Schools, Hospitals. Killing of Children, men, women, all civilians deliberately is not a war on Hamas it's genocide.

Tomorrow FG would budget scarce resources for pilgrimages. Wicked and heartless humans in Nigeria who have lost touch with humanity would want to go for pilgrimage to Israel and Mecca to pray to who I don't know of. It can't be God, God does not support evil, God does not support terrorism in whatever form, God does not support killiing of children

angry

Israel would pay for the genocide in Gaza.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by aAK1(m): 11:30pm On Nov 23, 2023
A lot of people don’t understand the significance of this
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by cl0r0x: 11:32pm On Nov 23, 2023
Don't forget to add that terror king on wheelchair.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by Babalola0920: 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2023
Na UK/USED ISRAEL BE THIS.

THIS ONE JUST DEY BLUFF. MAKE HIM JUST MISTAKENLY WAKA WERE NORTH KOREA KIM DEY..

UNA GO FIND ANOTHER VERSE TAKE REPLACE THE ONE UNA DEY QUOTE LOL 😆
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by Tijani009: 11:46pm On Nov 23, 2023
Good evening everyone

This Question is : At a standing point, there is something at your front and your back as well... while walking either straight or forward this still still remain at your front and back but at the process of making a *U TURN* the one at the front moves to the back and after successfully completing your *U TURN* and waking 10 to 15 *STEPS* the one at the front that went to the back moves back to the front and take its position.... *WHAT IS IT ?*
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by Badgers14: 11:51pm On Nov 23, 2023
Svoboda:

I wouldn't take it that far though..

In a situation like this, Israel has to consider the position of their allies because Israel can't do it alone.

The allies sometimes have their own individual interest they would like to protect.

So that's the world of diplomacy. International politics ain't no joke..

Just like Hamas.. someone is using them to poke at Isreal and the west .

If you follow the news you'll see Iran is upset that Hamas didn't give them heads up prior to their initial attack ans while they support Hamas, they can't support them in all areas that's why Iran is not directly involved per se but rumor has it that Hezebollah and Houthis in Yemen has Iranian's blessing.

That's International politics for ya
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by TheSuperX(m): 11:51pm On Nov 23, 2023
Righteousness2:
Before you allow the devil or Spirits use you to hunt the Children of ISRAEL, Ensure you take your time to carefully write down your will.
There is little or no difference between the battles of Israel in Bible and today's Israel.

GOD Bless JERUSALEM!
I stand with ISRAEL
The most jobless Nairalander on this forum with your alternate accounts.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by Stanbaba30: 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2023
Codepain:

You need help
He doesn't need any help. He's only saying the truth. And you know it.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by Gainman: 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2023
Codepain:
Isreal reign of terror is almost over.
It is only a matter of time before the cowardly transgenders army met their end
people like you have been saying this before your mama gave birth to you. Many died by isreali bomb

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by Moniya4Real(m): 11:54pm On Nov 23, 2023
Without going against anyone or any religion. I think my fanatical brothers (Muslims and Christians) need to hip this fact about the religious demographic of Isreal

“The religious affiliation of the Israeli population as of 2022 was 73.6% Jewish, 18.1% Muslim, 1.9% Christian, and 1.6% Druze. The remaining 4.8% included faiths such as Samaritanism and Baháʼí, as well as "religiously unclassified".
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by Gainman: 11:55pm On Nov 23, 2023
Svoboda:

mumu. Few weeks ago u were shouting genocide.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by Gainman: 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2023
ChangedMan1999:

Honestly you are extremely brainwashed

Isreal isn't Gods first born. Every nation is equal before God, non is more equal.
because u never read Bible u cant understand. Quran don turn u to mumu

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by Okpollo: 12:09am On Nov 24, 2023
Akhaz024:
read properly before you quote me.
I said I don't support the killing . But you guys to think of it, why is there protest in solidarity with the Palestine all over the world, despite the fact that Israel and the US labelled this people terrorist group ?
In your own word HAMAS are not terrorist group. So the goverment of palestine attacked the isreali people and killed so many people a took some people as refugees , the isreali goverment retaliated and the next thing is islamic nations protesting insupport of HAMAS , so its right for isrealis to get killed in their homes while y'all cheer their killers but when they retaliate you want what to happen again? I didnt hear you condemn the killing of isrealis by HAMAS but you what me to believe you're nuetral by condeming only isreal. If only you were comdemning the attack before isreal retaliated it should have been a different ball game. Let tell for free , its the attitude of the rest of the islamuc nations Na the leadership of palestinian thats is making isreal go so hard on in Gaza. I asked those celebrating the day HAMAS attacked if they were going to mentain that energy, i guess the answer is no.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by Etimemy: 12:10am On Nov 24, 2023
Codepain:
Isreal reign of terror is almost over.
It is only a matter of time before the cowardly transgenders army met its end

Whoever supported Hamas is a terrorist
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by nullboss: 12:10am On Nov 24, 2023
maasoap:

They fear USA unconditional military and economic support for Israel. The day I read USA level of support and arrangement for Israel support on Wikipedia, I was flabbergasted. You should try it one day
You're a big fool, Despite the support if not for Israel's sophistication and military advancement, US won't have seriously allied with them. Israel is US presence in the middle East. If you don't know. Despite that, there are military technologies only Israel has monopoly of, and they have refused to sell or Trade even to US. and that alone makes them a feared opponent in any realm of warfare. Saying they are ordinary means you're severally demented, when it comes to international warfare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by wallaze(m): 12:16am On Nov 24, 2023
Svoboda:

Just as Biafra is an ideology...
Foolishness is when you support palestine against isreal and support Nigerian govt against Biafran agitators
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by silaswills01(m): 12:17am On Nov 24, 2023
maasoap:

They fear USA unconditional military and economic support for Israel. The day I read USA level of support and arrangement for Israel support on Wikipedia, I was flabbergasted. You should try it one day

U really don't have any idea how dangerous a country with nuclear warhead is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by Originalsly: 12:22am On Nov 24, 2023
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless JERUSALEM!
I stand with ISRAEL

Yitzhak Rabin ... fifth Prime Minister of Israel .... was assassinated thanks to Netanyahu who then immediately took power..... assassinated because he agreed to a two Party State. The man is no different from the Nazis and here you are.... seeing him as carrying out God's work when he doesn't believe in your God and persecuting those who do.

You can take the horse to the water but you can't make him drink.

I just hope this horse gets thirsty enough to at least take a sip.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by frog12: 12:23am On Nov 24, 2023
why can't HAMAS also order assassination on him
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by Dexy4yah(m): 12:26am On Nov 24, 2023
Akhaz024:

Keep on whining yourself .
The whole world is watching.
All what that matters is as long as Palestine keep fighting against oppression. No one is in support of what hamas did, but try to think of it despite the brutal attack carried out by hamas in which I am not support of we have seen people from all over the world I n support of Palestine why ?
Hamas are to be blamed for the dead of the innocent civilians.
Most of their tunnels were found in residential buildings, schools and children play grounds.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by frog12: 12:33am On Nov 24, 2023
just tell GOD not to be born as PALESTINE. na hell those people dey experience. these HAMAS no they can die, they should put HIT on israel leaders as well. don't be timid

just tell GOD not to be born as PALESTINE. na hell those people dey experience. these HAMAS no they can die, they should put HIT on israel leaders as well. don't be timid

Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by TrustNone: 12:39am On Nov 24, 2023
ChangedMan1999:

Honestly you are extremely brainwashed

Isreal isn't Gods first born. Every nation is equal before God, non is more equal.
that fool isn't even aware that Christianity is on the brink of extinction in Israel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York / "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President / Biden Announces Historic Oil Reserve Release, To Reduce Gas Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.