Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) (31670 Views)

Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead / Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo / Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by smokinloud(m): 12:40am On Nov 24, 2023
Righteousness2:
Before you allow the devil or Spirits use you to hunt the Children of ISRAEL, Ensure you take your time to carefully write down your will.
There is little or no difference between the battles of Israel in Bible and today's Israel.

Same methods! Same tactics! Same almost Everything.
GOD Bring back the abductees.
GOD Bless HIS CHOSEN Nation
GOD Bless HIS First born!
GOD Bless JERUSALEM!
I stand with ISRAEL

Devil can not even use you against Israel successfully.
When God uses you to punish Israel, he'll still punish you for it!.

Israel are just blessed.
Every glorious child must face warfare!.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by TrustNone: 12:44am On Nov 24, 2023
TheSuperX:
The most jobless Nairalander on this forum with your alternate accounts.

grin grin grin
and also brainwashedgrin
That guy is beyond redemption.
The Fool isn't even aware that Christianity is on the brink of extinction in Israel

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by TrustNone: 12:45am On Nov 24, 2023
smokinloud:

Devil can not even use you against Israel successfully.
When God uses you to punish Israel, he'll still punish you for it!.

Israel are just blessed.
Every glorious child must face warfare!.
that was then not now. Things have changed. Stop being brainwashed, Christianity is on the brink of extinction in Israel
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by Akhaz024: 12:46am On Nov 24, 2023
Okpollo:
In your own word HAMAS are not terrorist group. So the goverment of palestine attacked the isreali people and killed so many people a took some people as refugees , the isreali goverment retaliated and the next thing is islamic nations protesting insupport of HAMAS , so its right for isrealis to get killed in their homes while y'all cheer their killers but when they retaliate you want what to happen again? I didnt hear you condemn the killing of isrealis by HAMAS but you what me to believe you're nuetral by condeming only isreal. If only you were comdemning the attack before isreal retaliated it should have been a different ball game. Let tell for free , its the attitude of the rest of the islamuc nations Na the leadership of palestinian thats is making isreal go so hard on in Gaza. I asked those celebrating the day HAMAS attacked if they were going to mentain that energy, i guess the answer is no.

When I say I support Biafra liberation from Nigeria Does that mean I support the killing made by the agitators.
Exactly no one is blind we all see what the US and Israel has done to Palestine before the attack.
Hamas is just a military group to counter the oppression from Israel which is the right thing to do but did it the wrong way by killing innocent civilian.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by smokinloud(m): 12:58am On Nov 24, 2023
TrustNone:
that was then not now. Things have changed. Stop being brainwashed, Christianity is on the brink of extinction in Israel

That's your problem not mine!.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by bizzibodi(m): 1:02am On Nov 24, 2023
Svoboda:

Israel isnt slow. It is ordinary. Without the US, the idf isnt any better than lesotho army.
Where is US in this!shey na US they help IDF carry guns & pull d triggers?IDF is d most powerful army in d middle east.them no dey fear like coward terrorists.
Let Hamas come out like men and b Martyred.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by Kingisibor: 1:05am On Nov 24, 2023
bonechamberlain:
angry

Israeli leaders are also not invisible.

Bombing buildings Churches, Mosques, Schools, Hospitals. Killing of Children, men, women, all civilians deliberately is not a war on Hamas it's genocide.

Tomorrow FG would budget scarce resources for pilgrimages. Wicked and heartless humans in Nigeria who have lost touch with humanity would want to go for pilgrimage to Israel and Mecca to pray to who I don't know of. It can't be God, God does not support evil, God does not support terrorism in whatever form, God does not support killiing of children

angry

Israel would pay for the genocide in Gaza.

Since 1948 you people have been saying Israel will pay for this and that....
Mumu set of people

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by Osanoghodua1: 1:08am On Nov 24, 2023
Codepain:
Isreal reign of terror is almost over.
It is only a matter of time before the cowardly transgenders army met their end

Baba, why not enlist in Iranian or Yemenist army and then lead the fight against the Jewish state? Boko Haram and Herdsmen are killing your people no stop, it's Israel you want to fight!

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by bigcasava1(m): 1:08am On Nov 24, 2023
I love this man!

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by smokinloud(m): 1:09am On Nov 24, 2023
Akhaz024:

When I say I support Biafra liberation from Nigeria Does that mean I support the killing made by the agitators.
Exactly no one is blind we all see what the US and Israel has done to Palestine before the attack.
Hamas is just a military group to counter the oppression from Israel which is the right thing to do but did it the wrong way by killing innocent civilian.
You dey craze!.
Israeli has been trying to curb the terror of Arab Palestinians since 1948. Every measure Israel takes on Palestine is tagged oppression and apartheid...
If Israel stop taking fierce measures on the Arabs they will annihilate Israel.
Israel is not immune to international laws but international communities know Israel is only fighting for her survival in the midst of wolves.
How will Arab Palestinians just enter a filling station and spray everybody and when arrest is made Arab media will tag it oppression. How?!.

You can't declare war on Israel and then be crying about Israel oppressing you. Unless you have mental problem.

Israel unilaterally(nobody forced them to) handed Gaza to self-governance in 2006 and they are regretting that decision today!.

Freedom to Gaza equals terrorism on Israel.
Israel is not handing over Gaza to any group or political party again.

Arab Palestinians are forever spoils of war and will be treated as such after this war and henceforth
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by bigcasava1(m): 1:11am On Nov 24, 2023
Codepain:
before then all terrorist must burn in hell. Even if they hide in Nigeria them go collect

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by grandstar(m): 1:18am On Nov 24, 2023
He should have climbed on the moon and announced this.

I feel such is best kept silent.

Anyways, Hamas leadership will be shaking in their boots

Anyways, the Germans say "revenge will not go unavenged!" Expect retaliatory killings of innocent Jews globally.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by Okpollo: 1:19am On Nov 24, 2023
Akhaz024:

This has nothing to do with biafra agitation IPOB has never invaded and kill yoruba and hausas or any other part of the country in the homes. Thats why when the nigeria goverment said they're terrorist everyone looked at the goverment like fools. In your analogy if IPOB decides to invade any part of yoruba land and kill their people the IPOB are right? Ofcours they have every right to do that because the yoruba soldiers and police were among those killing igbos in igbo land but should the IPOB do it that way?
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by NzogbuNzogbu: 1:40am On Nov 24, 2023
maasoap:

They fear USA unconditional military and economic support for Israel. The day I read USA level of support and arrangement for Israel support on Wikipedia, I was flabbergasted. You should try it one day
israel is actually a nuclear country without USA help, you don't play with nuclear nations

Israel has its own weapons industry now, they even exchange their own expertise to the west which is why west can't do without them

Majority of the military inventors in the west are still jewish

They were placed in the land but it is israel that have been fighting all the wars against the Arabs since most times outnumbered in weaponry and men but somehow they win

The way America "collaborate" militarily with israel is the way it does with all its allies in the Middle East so why cant saudi and egypt pick fight with israel today
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by drnoel: 1:41am On Nov 24, 2023
Codepain:

You talking shit
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by theforemost: 1:43am On Nov 24, 2023
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by theforemost: 1:46am On Nov 24, 2023
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D66e9PjtMks?si=pO47wyDj2NzU5Y_b

https://www.jns.org/netanyahu-mossad-ordered-to-kill-hamas-leaders-wherever-they-are/

This will only make the world more volatile. Hamas worldwide won't find their rams. Hezbollah will also join
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by theforemost: 1:53am On Nov 24, 2023
soccerlite:

The Hamas leaders on Israel’s radar include

the terrorist organization’s political bureau head, Ismail Haniyeh, chief in Gaza

Yahya Sinwar, “military wing” commander

Mohammed Deif, deputy commander Marwan Issa

and Judea and Samaria commander Saleh al-Arouri,

and former political bureau chief Khaled Mashaal

Cowards

Just like osama, he sent people on suicide mission and went to hide in rocks, Pakistan etc

Even if it's nigeria you are hiding, Mossad will eliminate you all

And your U.S could only fake killing him wit ALL their technology
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by Autobiography: 2:25am On Nov 24, 2023
Codepain:
🤣😂 Get out of here
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by patrickcollins: 2:27am On Nov 24, 2023
Svoboda:
Netanyahu is heavily embarrassed. He has failed. Kill one hamas leader, 10 more will spring up. Hamas is more than a resistance movement. It is an ideology.
Palestines should be prepare to die when ever Hamas acts foolishly just the way they did
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by Chienex24(m): 2:47am On Nov 24, 2023
Svoboda:
Netanyahu is heavily embarrassed. He has failed. Kill one hamas leader, 10 more will spring up. Hamas is more than a resistance movement. It is an ideology.

Hahaha, No be only spring up!! Let them keep springing and keep dying... No one says they should stop springing tongue tongue tongue
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by StraightGaay: 2:59am On Nov 24, 2023
Svoboda:
You meant islam
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:01am On Nov 24, 2023
How worrying numbers of young people are falling for Hamas's dirty tricks in the propaganda war, writes AMI H ORKABY

Full Story

Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 3:03am On Nov 24, 2023
Fvck Netanyahu!
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by grandstar(m): 3:17am On Nov 24, 2023
Righteousness2:
Before you allow the devil or Spirits use you to hunt the Children of ISRAEL, Ensure you take your time to carefully write down your will.
There is little or no difference between the battles of Israel in Bible and today's Israel.

Same methods! Same tactics! Same almost Everything.
GOD Bring back the abductees.
GOD Bless HIS CHOSEN Nation
GOD Bless HIS First born!
GOD Bless JERUSALEM!
I stand with ISRAEL

God should bring back people that do not serve him.

God should bring back people that killed his son.

You better go and read 2 Peter 3:16
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by wildernessVoice: 3:21am On Nov 24, 2023
ChangedMan1999:

Honestly you are extremely brainwashed

Isreal isn't Gods first born. Every nation is equal before God, non is more equal.

Study Covenant and you'll know the difference between Israel and any other nation

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by mu2sa2: 3:38am On Nov 24, 2023
maasoap:
Lol. He didn't give the orders before grin grin grin He must have forgotten
Hahahahaha!
Netanyahu is trying to save face after hamas busted the myth of isreali invincibility. Does he think hamas leaders will just sit there for isrealis to come and murder them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by smokinloud(m): 3:40am On Nov 24, 2023
grandstar:

God should bring back people that do not serve him.

God should bring back people that killed his son.

You better go and read 2 Peter 3:16
How's the bible verse related...?
2 Peter 3:16
[16]As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

The son of God had forgiven them even before he died so why should anyone hate whom the son has forgiven?!.

Luke 23:33-34
[33]And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified him, and the malefactors, one on the right hand, and the other on the left.
[34]Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

The reason why christians love them is because they are the ones delaying the second coming of Christ. Jesus is the promised Messiah of the Jews and he needs to come fulfil the prophecy of saving them from oppressors
Matthew 23:37-39
[37]O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
[38]Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
[39]For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Zechariah 12:8-10
[8]In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.
[9]And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
[10]And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

but before then they have to build the temple of Solomon the third time and then be invaded. Their invasion will be the humiliation that will bring them to christ and then christ will come on mount olive to defeat their enemies and rule with them including all believers for 1000 years on earth. If they did not peacefully destroy the Al-Aqsa mosque and build the temple of Solomon the third time the prophecy of their humiliation and acceptance of christ and then the coming of christ himself physically to rescue them will not be fulfilled and christians that have suffered from 2000 years and still suffering now will have their hopes hanging. At the second coming of Christ Christians and Jews will rule with ranks like Elon Musk,Jeff Bezos, Donald Trump etc for 1000 years on this earth before going to the mansion Jesus has prepared for us... Every true christian must support Israel until they build the temple of Solomon the third time
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by engrchykae(m): 3:46am On Nov 24, 2023
Svoboda:
Hamas is an ideology that makes Palestinians to keep searching for God knows what in bombed places.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by smokinloud(m): 3:48am On Nov 24, 2023
Svoboda:
The reason why Israel will not leave Gaza again. If you like cry apartheid and oppression to hell na you go cry taya
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by engrchykae(m): 3:48am On Nov 24, 2023
maasoap:
Lol. He didn't give the orders before grin grin grin He must have forgotten
by this time next year,the above mentioned targets must be eliminated.
Will you bet me?
100k .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Relentless Storm Drowns California, USA ( Pics, Video) / Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York / "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.