Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die (19165 Views)

How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die / Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by FRANELCLINIC: 1:22am On Nov 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Would anyone ask your child to pay a debt?

No!

Debts are paid only by adults.

You are mixing up God's standard of purity with Judgment of guilt.

And a judgment of Guilt always follows culpability and no child can be held culpable.

So, as Christ would say, if evil us have never held a child criminally responsible up to even recognizing that God made a law that a child under 7 is not criminally responsible, how then can Good God do such an injustice?

Did God make any law about a child under 7 not being responsible? I find nothing to that conclusion anywhere in the Bible, except that one begomes responsible as soon as he knows how to do what is right.—James 4:17; Proverbs 20:11 says something similar too.

However, to reply your post, why do you think God commanded in Ezekiel 9:5, 6 that everyone should be killed, including the ‘little children’?
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by FRANELCLINIC: 1:40am On Nov 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. The Law of Moses which you say defines sin applies only to those who are of the tree that is Abraham AND Isaac AND Jacob --- the Purification ritual also applied to them alone -- so, how did you come about including even those who are not of that very tree at all? lipsrsealed

□ How can a person be born into sin when the person was not even born under the Law that defines said sin for only descended from Abraham AND Isaac AND Jacob?. undecided

2. God revoked that decree which He placed only on the children of Israel in Ezekiel 18 vs 1 - 31. Go swore by His name that that judgement would no longer hold that instead the one who sin will die. So, what sin would a baby be judged for? undecided

Also, you forgot to clearly indicate where exactly others who sin ---those who never got born again -- end up. undecided

Romans 5:12 tells us that sin entered into “the world” through one man. So, the whole world is implicated here, not just Israel. Israel's case was special because the Law, with all its sacrifices and gift offerings, was specifically designed to reveal to them their hereditary sinfulness. While other nations had no Law to reveal such to them, it doesn't make them any less born into sin. It simply means that they are NOT AWARE of their hereditary sinfulness.

God didn't revoke any decree. What he said in Ezekiel 18 was quite same thing he said in Deuteronomy 24:16, that a child should not suffer for his parent's sin. However, bringing punishment for ones errors to their generations is an integral part of who Jehovah is, and that is why when describing himself, his name, his very being, he said those words. (Exodus 34:5-7) However, as Exodus 20:5, 6 shows, God will only act this way if these descendants continue in the hateful ways of their forebears. But if they set a new record of faithfulness, they out their descendants in line to be shown mercy, provided they continue in the same path of faithfulness.
Compare what Jesus said in Matthew 23:31, 32: “therefore, you are testifying against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. Well, then, fill up the measure of your forefathers.” Reading down to verse 36, we see that judgment for all the wickedness done by previous generations against God's prophets will come upon that generation because it was also a wicked generation.
This is the same principle at play.

As to where others go who sin, those who were never born again, I am deliberately not commenting on it because we do not believe the same concepts in this matter. For example, I believe that the destiny of the dead is nonexistence. Only if God chooses to resurrect the individual, either because of the individual’s good record or because of God's own mercy, will they come back to life.
If not, they will remain forever unconscious.

2 Likes

Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:50am On Nov 25, 2023
FRANELCLINIC:

Why do you think God commanded in Ezekiel 9:5, 6 that everyone should be killed, including the ‘little children’?

This has solved the riddle!

If the same God ordered His worshipers to KILL all His enemies (including little children) definitely there is no grace for babies o!

During Noah's day, Sodom and Gomorrah, Jericho and Amalek babies were killed at the order from the same God so who taught these people that babies are born without sin? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Dtruthspeaker: 7:24am On Nov 25, 2023
FRANELCLINIC:

Did God make any law about a child under 7 not being responsible? I find nothing to that conclusion anywhere in the Bible, except that one begomes responsible as soon as he knows how to do what is right.—James 4:17;
Proverbs 20:11 says something similar too.

And nature shows us when a child becomes responsible which is tagged around age 7, hence why every nation has section 30 in their fake laws called constitution/statute.

FRANELCLINIC:

However, to reply your post, why do you think God commanded in Ezekiel 9:5, 6 that everyone should be killed, including the ‘little children’?

That is why I said you are mixing up God's standard of purity with Judgment of guilt.

You already know all who die are going to wake up to find themselves in God's High Court for their Trial.

So, the question is shall God's Prosecutors lay a charge on a baby or child saying like "that you, named Nia, on the 12th day of your march 200 BC did break one toy car property belonging to your neighbour, named Wai, thereby committing an offence of malicious damage to property, contrary to The Law"...?

I don't think so. A child though a sinner does not make the requirements and standard of sustaining a guilty judgment. Which is he lacks
Guilty Knowledge.

That was what God was keeping from Adam by prohibiting him from eating the fruit that give knowledge of guilt.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by AwokenVawulence: 7:28am On Nov 25, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Oh! So all are going to hell?

Sigh…..

Which baked god do you people serve? A baby going to hell cos he/she never accepted Christ?

Sigh….

So give me a reason the baby goes to heaven
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Aemmyjah(m): 8:03am On Nov 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Aren't they going to join the other deaders to get up from the grave?

We leave all that in Jehovah's hands

1 Like

Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by YorubaDemonswag: 8:21am On Nov 25, 2023
FRANELCLINIC:
Let us remember these:

(1) God was going to kill Moses' child because he wasn't circumcised. It was when Zipporah hurriedly circumcised him that God's anger was tempered.

(2) A woman who had just given birth to a baby was to observe a period of uncleanness, and to give a sin offering.

Really, no one is innocent in God's eyes. Children has sin imputed into them as a condition they were born into.
Imagine that I destroyed something very antique and probably one of the last remaining of its kinds, plunging my entire household into debt and servitude to the government—until an exact replica of what was damaged can be found and put in place of the original.
Any child born to me will automatically be born into servitude and debt, through no fault of their own though. Much the same way that some diseases are caused by genetic defects, and are passed down filial generations.

It is the same way. Every baby is an offspring of Adam and as such is a born into the condition of sin.

If a child dies before he is able to know right from wrong, what God will do is that he will view the child through the lens of the parents’ righteous/unrighteous condition. After all, all things being equal, every child is born with some personality traits inherited from each parent, and so it is prefectly reasonable to conclude that, all things being equal, a child will be like his parents not only in appearance but also in behavior.

Remember the judgment passed down in Ezekiel 9:5, 6, where Jehovah told his executioners that they should destroy every one in that bloodguilty city, including “little child.”

If this how your God truly think, I can say it categorically that he's monster

4 Likes

Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by FRANELCLINIC: 8:48am On Nov 25, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

If this how your God truly think, I can say it categorically that he's monster

It's okay, you can say whatever you want to om the matter. For the most part, our view of leniency and strictness has been molded by the society in which we grew. God's own view might be slightly different, thus we might be inclined to disagree with it.

Continuing the illustration, God has arranged for Jesus to pay the substitutionary price for what Adam lost, ‘to get an exact replica of what was damaged,’ so as to free us from hereditary sin and its effects of sickness, aging, and death—making it possible for ALL humans to one again to be completely sound in mind and body, enjoying perfect health and everlasting life.

He made this arrangement because he felt great pity for us who, although we didn't commit the original sin, yet share in bearing its consequences.—Romans 5:14.
The real monster is the one who KNOWINGLY plunged humans into this situation, i.e, the Devil.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by FRANELCLINIC: 8:59am On Nov 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And nature shows us when a child becomes responsible which is tagged around age 7, hence why every nation has section 30 in their fake laws called constitution/statute.

That is why I said you are mixing up God's standard of purity with Judgment of guilt.

You already know all who die are going to wake up to find themselves in God's High Court for their Trial.

So, the question is shall God's Prosecutors lay a charge on a baby or child saying like "that you, named Nia, on the 12th day of your march 200 BC did break one toy car property belonging to your neighbour, named Wai, thereby committing an offence of malicious damage to property, contrary to The Law"...?

I don't think so. A child though a sinner does not make the requirements and standard of sustaining a guilty judgment. Which is he lacks
Guilty Knowledge.

That was what God was keeping from Adam by prohibiting him from eating the fruit that give knowledge of guilt.

It's interesting to hear your perspective on this issue.
Okay, now think of this: every child demonstrates selfishness, greed, and envy, leading them to sometimes beat up one another. Some might see these traits as cute, but in reality they are proof that everyone is born guilty of sin.

Recall that both Romans 3:23 and 5:12 speaks actively where it says that “all have sinned.” Seeing that even wrong thoughts is a sin against God (as seen in the 10th commandment God gave to Israel), children are not free from guilt.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Dtruthspeaker: 10:36am On Nov 25, 2023
FRANELCLINIC:

It's interesting to hear your perspective on this issue.
Okay, now think of this: every child demonstrates selfishness, greed, and envy, leading them to sometimes beat up one another. Some might see these traits as cute, but in reality they are proof that everyone is born guilty of sin...

That's what I am saying. On the quality of Pureity that is Sin none (Holiness) vs. sin fullness, all in the world are sinners.

But for the computation of a declaration of a guilty verdict, every person acaused of an offence/Sin MUST HAVE THE KNOWING that it is wrong to sin. "Mens rea"

Which is where children under 7 are not liable until THEY KNOW! Which is why we even begin judging and when we find them guilty, punishi them FOR THE THINGS THEY KNOW
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Dtruthspeaker: 10:46am On Nov 25, 2023
Aemmyjah:

By His Hand and Mouth He has told us that all deads will rise up to go to His Court for Trial, so we can safely take a look at what would happen in that Court on that day.

And even among us evil people, Children are not meant to be brought to court, thus, it is seeable that Holy and Just God would definitely not want little children to be in His Court.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Aemmyjah(m): 11:25am On Nov 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

By His Hand and Mouth He has told us that all deads will rise up to go to His Court for Trial, so we can safely take a look at what would happen in that Court on that day.

And even among us evil people, Children are not meant to be brought to court, thus, it is seeable that Holy and Just God would definitely not want little children to be in His Court.

He will put babies on trial?
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:28am On Nov 25, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Obviously you don't like hurting the feelings of others even though they are not members of the house of faith.
Well this is what God's word said through it's study:

*During the days of Noah it was only Noah that was noticed out of all those on the surface of the earth and when it's time to destroy all those dwelling on the planet only Noah was saved along with his children.

*When God wanted to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah only Lot was noticed and so Lot along with his children were spared.

*When the angel of death killed all the firstborn in Egypt only the Israelites along with their children were saved.

*When God destroyed Jericho only Rahab along with her family was spared.

*When God ordered the destruction of Amalek all those living their along with all their babies were asked to be destroyed.

God's word said about believers:
For the unbelieving husband is sanctified in relation to his wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified in relation to the brother; otherwise, your children would be unclean, but now they are holy. 1Corinthians 7:14

So my brother the only children that will be remembered during resurrection are those born to God's servants and that's simply because God promised that He will remove all tears from our eyes therefore our children whom we have named and loved will be returned to us in the day of resurrection but as for evildoers all their memories including their children will be forgotten in the grave! Psalms 9:17

That's the bitter truth! smiley

1 Like

Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Dtruthspeaker: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2023
Aemmyjah:

He will put babies on trial?

That is what the thread is asking, what's your thought?
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Aemmyjah(m): 11:54am On Nov 25, 2023
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Aemmyjah(m): 11:55am On Nov 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Obviously you don't like hurting the feelings of others even though they are not members of the house of faith.

*During the days of Noah it was only Noah that was noticed out of all those on the surface of the earth and when it's time to destroy all those dwelling on the planet only Noah was saved along with his children.

*When God wanted to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah only Lot was noticed and so Lot along with his children were spared.

*When the angel of death killed all the firstborn in Egypt only the Israelites along with their children were saved.

*When God ordered the destruction of Amalek all those living their along with all their babies were asked to be destroyed.

For the unbelieving husband is sanctified in relation to his wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified in relation to the brother; otherwise, your children would be unclean, but now they are holy. 1Corinthians 7:14

So my brother the only children that will be remembered during resurrection are those born to God's servants and that's simply because God promised that He will remove all tears from our eyes therefore our children whom we have named and loved will be returned to us in the day of resurrection but as for evildoers all their memories including their children will be forgotten in the grave! Psalms 9:17

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/w20090415/Questions-From-Readers/
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by orisa37: 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2023
IT DEPENDS ON WHO SOW THE SEED. THE SERPENT SOWED CAIN IN EVE. HE WOULD HAVE GONE TO HELL IF HE DIED A BABY.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Dtruthspeaker: 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2023
Aemmyjah:

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/w20090415/Questions-From-Readers/

This "Is there any hope of a resurrection for a baby that dies in its mother’s womb?" Is not the question.

But if you are telling me you stop here, then I understand.

But I do know that God does not waste, so those cannot be abandoned and by virtue of His Law, they souls that cannot be held guilty by Law since they are under the Cover of The Law of The Defence of Tender years by their lack of mens rea

1 Like

Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Aemmyjah(m): 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

This "Is there any hope of a resurrection for a baby that dies in its mother’s womb?" Is not the question.

But if you are telling me you stop here, then I understand.

But I do know that God does not waste, so those cannot be abandoned and by virtue of His Law, they souls that cannot be held guilty by Law since they are under the Cover of The Law of The Defence of Tender years by their lack of mens rea

Abeg, de explain all these Greek or latin terms

Let Jehovah deal with all that

1 Like

Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Emusan(m): 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

"One line of thought" has been bursted again grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Cc:
Achorladey

1 Like

Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2023
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2023
Emusan:

"One line of thought" has been bursted again grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Cc:
Achorladey

That's what Jesus taught us, we must not sleep until the difference in our line of thought is resolved:

“Moreover, if your brother commits a sin, go and reveal his fault between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. But if he does not listen, take along with you one or two more, so that on the testimony of two or three witnesses every matter may be established. If he does not listen to them, speak to the congregation. If he does not listen even to the congregation, let him be to you just as a man of the nations and as a tax collector" Matthew 18:15-17

as long as there is disagreement in thought regarding judgment then we aren't on the same page that's what will leads to disfellowship. 2John 10-11
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Aemmyjah(m): 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Don't mind that covetous guy for another man's wife
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by MrPresident1: 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2023
This is the Bible position on the matter.

No one goes to heaven or well when they die, they go to rest. Then they reincarnate to pay for the sins of past life or righteousness of past life. Under the sun is place of judgment. Good righteous people reincarnate to enjoy heaven on earth and bad and unrighteous people reincarnate to suffer hell on earth

Under the sun is the place of judgment
Ecclesiastes 3:16
And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there.

A baby that dies is [merciful] judgment because it is not about the body, it is about the soul that was implanted into that body, that soul is eons old inhabiting a baby's body
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by achorladey: 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

That's what Jesus taught us, we must not sleep until the difference in our line of thought is resolved:

“Moreover, if your brother commits a sin, go and reveal his fault between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. But if he does not listen, take along with you one or two more, so that on the testimony of two or three witnesses every matter may be established. If he does not listen to them, speak to the congregation. If he does not listen even to the congregation, let him be to you just as a man of the nations and as a tax collector" Matthew 18:15-17

as long as there is disagreement in thought regarding judgment then we aren't on the same page that's what will leads to disfellowship. 2John 10-11

You see how that nails your madness and insanities peddling on nairaland.

Your one line of thought you boast and brag about packed into lying and manipulated rains needs resolution and resolving grin grin grin grin

He didn't ask for your madness and insanities peddling explanation to remove your head from what we know don't exist in your midst grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by achorladey: 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Don't mind that covetous guy for another man's wife

Hanged using their madness and insanities peddling brains packed with lies and manipulations grin grin grin
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Kobojunkie: 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2023
FRANELCLINIC:
Romans 5:12 tells us that sin entered into “the world” through one man. So, the whole world is implicated here, not just Israel.
■ Israel's case was special because the Law, with all its sacrifices and gift offerings, was specifically designed to reveal to them their hereditary sinfulness.
■ While other nations had no Law to reveal such to them, it doesn't make them any less born into sin. It simply means that they are NOT AWARE of their hereditary sinfulness
Here's one problem. What Paul said in Romans 5 differs entirely from the conclusion reached by your person.
12 Sin came into the world because of what one man did. And with sin came death. So this is why all people must die—because all people have sinned.
13 Sin was in the world before the Law of Moses. But God does not consider people guilty of sin if there is no law.
14 But from the time of Adam to the time of Moses, everyone had to die. Adam died because he sinned by not obeying God’s command. But even those who did not sin that same way had to die. That one man, Adam, can be compared to Christ, the one who was coming in the future. - Romans 5 vs 12 - 14
Paul never said the following in that verse you reference or the entire Chapter of Romans 5:
● that the world was implicated --- made sin --- because sin entered into the world by way of one man.
● that the world he spoke about was not the same world that Jesus Christ equally spoke of, the world that consisted of the Lost sheep of Israel.

So, why do you think it is OK to add your own ideas to what Paul said just like that? undecided

2. Israel's case specifically designed to reveal what? If it was in fact designed then why did God feel the need to explicitly specify in the Law that punishment would be extended to the 4th or 5th generation? Your statement does not add up to what is in fact stated in the Law. 🤔

3. Sin only exists when there is a Law. The other Nations were not under Law and still aren't. So, again, how can there be sin when there is no Law given to man to judge such things? undecided
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Kobojunkie: 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2023
FRANELCLINIC:

■ God didn't revoke any decree. What he said in Ezekiel 18 was quite same thing he said in Deuteronomy 24:16, that a child should not suffer for his parent's sin. However, bringing punishment for ones errors to their generations is an integral part of who Jehovah is, and that is why when describing himself, his name, his very being, he said those words. (Exodus 34:5-7) However, as Exodus 20:5, 6 shows, God will only act this way if these descendants continue in the hateful ways of their forebears. But if they set a new record of faithfulness, they out their descendants in line to be shown mercy, provided they continue in the same path of faithfulness.
■ Compare what Jesus said in Matthew 23:31, 32: “therefore, you are testifying against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. Well, then, fill up the measure of your forefathers.” Reading down to verse 36, we see that judgment for all the wickedness done by previous generations against God's prophets will come upon that generation because it was also a wicked generation. This is the same principle at play.
It seems you didn't in fact read through what God actually said in Ezekiel 18 vs 1 - 31 at all. And it seems clear from the above that you came away without clearly comprehending the content of that decree issued by God at all. undecided
1 The word of the Lord came to me. He said,
2 “Why do you people say this proverb: ‘The parents ate the sour grapes, but the children got the sour taste’[a]?”
3 But the Lord God says, “By my life, I swear that people in Israel will not think this proverb is true anymore!
4 I will treat everyone, child and parent, just the same. The one who sins is the one who will die!
20 The one who sins is the one who will be put to death. A son will not be punished for his father’s sins, and a father will not be punished for his son’s sins. A good man’s goodness belongs to him alone, and a bad man’s evil belongs to him alone. -
Ezekiel 18 vs 1 -4
2. Notice that what Jesus Christ said wasn't that the fathers filled up the measure of their sons but rather that the sons by committing murder with their own hands filled up the measure of their fathers —in other words, like father like son. This was no reference to generational sins in any form. undecided
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Kobojunkie: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2023
FRANELCLINIC:
As to where others go who sin, those who were never born again, I am deliberately not commenting on it because we do not believe the same concepts in this matter.
■ For example, I believe that the destiny of the dead is nonexistence. Only if God chooses to resurrect the individual, either because of the individual’s good record or because of God's own mercy, will they come back to life. If not, they will remain forever unconscious.
So, rather than believe what is in fact stated in Scripture as is stated, you rather cling to concepts that are not of Scripture? undecided

2. Wow... this is definitely not of Scripture. shocked
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Emusan(m): 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So you agree there's nothing like ONE LINE OF THOUGHT again cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

So who will disfellowship who now?

Will you disfellowship Watchtower now or Watchtower will disfellowship you? grin cheesy grin cheesy

because Watchtower claimed they don't know but you already claimed you know which means you're never in agreement with Watchtower nor Watchtower is in agreement with you. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2023
FRANELCLINIC:
■ Recall that both Romans 3:23 and 5:12 speaks actively where it says that “all have sinned.” Seeing that even wrong thoughts is a sin against God (as seen in the 10th commandment God gave to Israel), children are not free from guilt.
In order to understand the ALL for which Paul made that comment, you at least have to begin reading that passage from Romans 3 vs 9 where Paul quotes from David's Psalms regarding those He referred to as evil people.
Romans 3 vs 10 - 12 quotes Psalm 53 where David writes about the evil people who do terrible things.
1 Only fools think there is no God. People like that are evil and do terrible things. They never do what is right.
2 God looks down from heaven to see if there is anyone who is wise, anyone who looks to him for help.
3 But everyone has turned away from him. Everyone has become evil. No one does anything good. No, not one person!
4 Those who are evil treat my people like bread to be eaten. And they never ask for God’s help. Don’t they understand what they are doing? - Psalm 53 vs 1 - 3
The above passage clearly says that this prophecy was said of the evil people aka the fools who convinced themselves that God does not exist. You know this from reading Psalm 53 vs 4 where God highlights the way evil people treat His people. undecided
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Emusan(m): 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2023
achorladey:

You see how that nails your madness and insanities peddling on nairaland.

Your one line of thought you boast and brag about packed into lying and manipulated rains needs resolution and resolving grin grin grin grin

He didn't ask for your madness and insanities peddling explanation to remove your head from what we know don't exist in your midst grin grin grin

See this painful statement from him to his fellow brother "Obviously you don't like hurting the feelings of others even though they are not members of the house of faith."

The other deluded brother saw through his lies and disagreement, he just drop a Watchtower link for him cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kingdom Of Darkness Using Valentine’s Day To Destroy Souls – Mummy GO Warns / Your God Is Too Small / What Happened To Brother Emma And Lazarus Of The Voice Of The Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.