Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die (19050 Views)

How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die / Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by francotunsco: 11:14am On Nov 26, 2023
Matthew 18:3 successfully settles the mattar.

And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by soccerlite: 11:16am On Nov 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Are you sure of this or you wish it's true? undecided

Do you know why there's many uninformed gullible Christians

Who fake pastor manipulate

Cos they don't study your Bible by your self.

Read Deuteronomy 1
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Error401: 11:20am On Nov 26, 2023
so others dont have virtue of merits even though we are not born equally

Naijaplos:
There is nothing for which they can be punished, they cannot go to hell.
Infant gain heaven thru God's mercy and grace, they seem to escape hell by virtue of merit. ps 127:3, isa 65:8, rom 5:14
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Bliztzer: 11:21am On Nov 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Section 30 Criminal Code and God's Law called
Natural Law: a child under the age of seven is not criminally responsible for any act or omission. This means such a child is deemed to be incapable of committing a crime in the eyes of the law.

Hence, No Trial (Judgment Day) for them.

That law doesn't hold incase of intellectual maturity. Some 6 year old has the intelligence of 30 Yrs old.

A child that knows how to tell lies under fear or theat is bound the law of sin.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Bliztzer: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2023
adeoyekay:
Kobojunkie your attention is needed here

Why do you need him?

He is intelligent, but partially reformed.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by francotunsco: 11:26am On Nov 26, 2023
soccerlite:

Which punishment do you punish under 7 for?

People that don't know what they are doing is wrong or right

You just reacting

I am not just reacting, i am writing from experience. I am a parent.

As from about 4 years old, children are beginning to build knowledge and intelligence. They occassionally correct you certain times when you make mistakes or even report their seniors when they notice that the senior is doing something wrong. Forexample, you give him/her food and she begins to stand up attempting to throw the food away. When they eventually make the food fall and waste, parents punish them.

But, they have their justification from God even with all of these errors as established in Matthew 18:3.

And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Also see...

Romans 9:15 KJV
For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Bliztzer: 11:27am On Nov 26, 2023
Naijaplos:
Infant gain heaven thru God's mercy and grace, they seem to escape hell by virtue of merit. ps 127:3, isa 65:8, rom 5:14

All babies except some few tainted blood whose soul had been sold to devil through witchcraft.

Some babies while in the womb attend coven, and have killed and drank blood of the innocent.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Dtruthspeaker: 11:32am On Nov 26, 2023
5ThChild:

But did they accept christ as their personal lord and savior? If no, then it's hell straight

Read the bible and think for yourself and stop listening to hearsays. It Said you are judged for your dones and doings and about to dos

And not that the Books were opened to see those who accepted christ as their personal lord and savior"
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Dtruthspeaker: 11:34am On Nov 26, 2023
Bliztzer:

That law doesn't hold incase of intellectual maturity. Some 6 year old has the intelligence of 30 Yrs old.

A child that knows how to tell lies under fear or theat is bound the law of sin.

If you read my comments further you would see you have used the magic word I said brings guilt and qualifiication for punishment which is KNOWING/KNOWLEDGE (mens rea)

1 Like

Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Bliztzer: 11:37am On Nov 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

If you read my comments further you would see you have used the magic word I said brings guilt and qualifiication for punishment which is KNOWING/KNOWLEDGE (mens rea)

I did nt read that part. Thanks for pointing me back to it.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by OctavianAC(m): 11:39am On Nov 26, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Oh! So all are going to hell?

Sigh…..

Which baked god do you people serve? A baby going to hell cos he/she never accepted Christ?

Sigh….

Do you know that if Jesus was not baptized, he wouldn't have be able to go back to the same heaven which he came from?
Because he was born of a woman with pains. A woman is a woman, as it is recorded in Gen 3.16.
Thank you
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by AwokenVawulence: 11:43am On Nov 26, 2023
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Uchennatimothy(m): 11:46am On Nov 26, 2023
People don't go to heaven when they die, instead the remain in the grave awaiting resurrection.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by kkins25(m): 11:47am On Nov 26, 2023
No, they don't go to heaven, they go to BAByCorps.inc, a sophisticated company that makes babies ensuring they generate enough "baby-loving energy" from humans to power their company. Their CEO is called the BigBoss Baby!.

Thought this was common knowledge!

1 Like

Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Dtruthspeaker: 11:49am On Nov 26, 2023
CJStarz:
Bia,oga,where u get that one from? Na who be d author of dat book? God? Una just dey talk anyhow.

Who you think say make Natural Law and Justice where all una fake and incomplete constitution and criminal code wey no dey do justice finish come from? Na you or bros Lugard and e white family?

No be dem. Na God make am and set am for ground. Dat na why d only way wey bandits way dey call demselves govt fit hold rule, dem need to use Natural Law take protect denself and to take rule una. Dat na why dem make dia own unlawful and fake law make e take resemble Natural Law wey dem call "legal" eg constitution, Act, edict etc

And I don tell you before and like dis you take kolo vex when I talk am.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Dtruthspeaker: 11:52am On Nov 26, 2023
Bliztzer:

I did nt read that part. Thanks for pointing me back to it.

Just making my honest contribution
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by LilBlaze24o: 11:56am On Nov 26, 2023
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Versal: 11:58am On Nov 26, 2023
The baby is a full Soul.

Understand that because this the Physical Plane, where Cycle is
the order.

What stopped was its physical part. Its soul liveth, which will be reborn. Soul doesn't end.

There is no Hell, atleast not how the Bible mentioned it.
You do not condemn your child for failing a particular class, even as imperfect as
you are. You allow the child to repeat a class to learn its lessons.

Same with life. You get reborn to learn the lessons of HERE.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Dtruthspeaker: 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2023
maasoap:

That's because he's probably still enjoying life. That doesn't mean that he is afraid of imaginary hell or heaven. You die, your chapter is closed. Jesus coming grin grin grin only in your dream

You are just deceiving yourself. We see how fear dey hold una anytime una see say death coming. If nothing dey inside death una no go fear am exactly as person wey no know say lion dey inside house no dey fear to enter d house.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Dtruthspeaker: 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2023
Expanse2020:

Is this also inside Bible because this is just white man law not God and Jesus law according to what bible said once you are born from a woman automatically you are a sinner

If read my comments you would see I addressed this.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by OctavianAC(m): 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Section 30 Criminal Code and God's Law called
Natural Law: a child under the age of seven is not criminally responsible for any act or omission. This means such a child is deemed to be incapable of committing a crime in the eyes of the law.

Hence, No Trial (Judgment Day) for them.
I thought you wanted to quote Canon law. Because we are discussing something canonical. Quote Canon law for us too na, since you know law well well.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Bluesearoll(m): 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2023
According to 1 Corinthians 7 v 14_16, if both the parents are unbeliever the child will be unclean...and the Bible says no unclean thing will enter therein.in other words if they are born out of wedlock they are in danger of hell
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Charly68: 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
Only God can answer this correctly ..
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by OctavianAC(m): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
They will go to heaven if they had received baptism of water. The baptism of water is necessary because they were born of a woman carrying a curse Gen 3:15. The curse that she can't deny during child birth.

All the aborted baby must be baptize, even as some has received their baptism already

This is a mystery that you pastor does not know and cannot tell you.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Dtruthspeaker: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2023
OctavianAC:

I thought you wanted to quote Canon law. Because we are discussing something canonical. Quote Canon law for us too na, since you know law well well.

Canon law is still the same as Lugard's law called statutes and shit. They are all men made.

I speak from God's own Laws called Natural Law which was The First Law in full force over every place of the earth.

Before men became eviler and bandits therefore had power and took over the land and started imposing their own version of laws called legal.

Now the bandits calli themselves government where before they used to call themselves kings.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by OctavianAC(m): 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Canon law is still the same as Lugard's law called statutes and shit. They are all men made.

I speak from God's own Laws called Natural Law which was The First Law in full force over every place of the earth.

Before men became eviler and bandits therefore had power and took over the land and started imposing their own version of laws called legal.

Now the bandits calli themselves government where before they used to call themselves kings.

You are talking about natural law. Is God natural or supernatural? If what you have to say about spiritual matter is natural, why can't you just keep quite, listen and learn. I don't contribute anything, other than listening when many other topics are been discussed here.
You can't know everything. You listen and learn in the matters that you know nothing much about.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Padipadi(m): 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2023
Naijaplos:
I came here late. If not, I would v nuked islámists and give atheists here dirty slaps for derailing this thread.
Anyways the answer is that kids or people not of knowledge of good and evil v auto entry to heaven. You can't be guilty of crime you v not committed
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by jonadaft: 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2023
AwokenVawulence:
Probably not , 1.everyone is born into sin and must first accept Jesus as his personal saviour before he can be saved.
2. If the child is male and uncircumcised he can't enter the kingdom of heaven

Modified:abeg all those were they mention me I don hear tire no vex grin
Weyrey
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Templee333(m): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2023
LoveJesus87:
Thank you very much for this revelation. God bless
we are grateful, may you equally be blessed.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Dtruthspeaker: 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2023
OctavianAC:

You are talking about natural law. Is God natural or supernatural?

Does it matter what God is or is not as long as the earth is His and therefore, He has dictated and set how His earth and all that is in it should be?

Your deviation will not work. If you do not have any readonable hing to say on the topic, then stay silent.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Jacksparrow7(m): 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2023
cheesy christian mythology abi european mythology.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. / Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting / Your God Is Too Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.