Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die (19047 Views)

How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die / Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by adolfHitler1934: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2023
AwokenVawulence:
Probably not , 1.everyone is born into sin and must first accept Jesus as his personal saviour before he can be saved.
2. If the child is male and uncircumcised he can't enter the kingdom of heaven
Rubbish.
Where is the proof that heaven even exist? If it does, what sin did the baby commit by not being circumcised.

Religion is Rubbish.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Watcharena: 9:41am On Nov 26, 2023
5ThChild:

But did they accept christ as their personal lord and savior? If no, then it's hell straight
so according to you all the people who were born and died before Jesus was born are going to hell?

Explain to me in details
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Ensquare(m): 9:42am On Nov 26, 2023
But topics like this makes me believe there's no heaven or hell. It will be an injustice to send a newborn baby to hell for a crime they didn't commit and there was no chance to repentance
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by olumighty9: 9:42am On Nov 26, 2023
They go to a place called "limbo"
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by alabo1: 9:42am On Nov 26, 2023
Aemmyjah:
Those who go to heaven are disciples of Jesus and they will rule with God as kings and priests
Babies don't go to heaven

When babies die, they go to hades (Greek), Shoel ( Hebrew) or Hell (English) which is the common grave of mankind

Ecclesiastes 9:5
For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten.
10Whatever your hand finds to do, do with all your might, for there is no work nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom in the Grave, where you are going.

Job 30:23
For I know that you will bring me down to death, To the house where everyone living will meet.

Let's use David's son through Bathsheba

2 Samuel 12:22, 23 KJV
And he said, While the child was yet alive, I fasted and wept: for I said, Who can tell whether GOD will be gracious to me, that the child may live? 23 But now he is dead, wherefore should I fast? can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me.

Fables. No different from the Greek and Roman as well as numerous mythologies.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Tobadessss: 9:42am On Nov 26, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Oh! So all are going to hell?

Sigh…..

Which baked god do you people serve? A baby going to hell cos he/she never accepted Christ?

Sigh….

Oh!

That's how best your intelligence quotient could interpret a basic analysis.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by snipernigga(m): 9:43am On Nov 26, 2023
CAPITAL YES. They are sinless and blameless, and perfect model creation of Man grin grin grin
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by 5ThChild: 9:43am On Nov 26, 2023
Watcharena:
so according to you all the people who were born and died before Jesus was born are going to hell?

Explain to me in details
Yes na, according to the Bible.
Following religion requires an enormous size of stupidity cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by CJStarz: 9:43am On Nov 26, 2023
I have been asking this same question. If true true babies dey go heaven,then make we begin to kpai our babies as soon as we born dem so we go get plenty family members in heaven. I go happy soteey d fire wey dey burn me for hell no go touch my body.
False teachers everywhere.

As Bible talk say there will be the Resurrection of the dead,both the just and unjust,I wan ask weda those wey die go heaven go resurrect back to life on earth from heaven and those wey die go hellfire go resurrect back from hellfire.
Make una dey try read d Bible with understanding.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by ogascomax: 9:43am On Nov 26, 2023
Yes because they have not come to the state of accountability.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by 5ThChild: 9:44am On Nov 26, 2023
olumighty9:
They go to a place called "limbo"
grin limbo limbo
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by emperor4love(m): 9:44am On Nov 26, 2023
Una dn chop belleful
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Watcharena: 9:46am On Nov 26, 2023
Shantyken:

There was a sacrifice of forgiveness for every of their sins
what was sacrificed and does this sacrifice and forgiveness benefit people of pr sent generation I mean those Born after Jesus was born ?
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Solofresh2: 9:46am On Nov 26, 2023
sukkot:
Chief wehdone Sir. Salute grin

to answer the question , if we are talking about a still birth, no soul was allocated to that baby. its just a dead piece of flesh growing inside the woman and powered by the womans energy but when pushed out no soul was allocated to it. so this was karma punishment for the woman. its punishment and pain she had to go through. no other soul was involved. the stillborn was just flesh

its different if the baby was born alive then died
So if the baby was born alive then died immediately after birth it has a soul allocated to it
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Godmademan(m): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2023
AwokenVawulence:
Probably not , 1.everyone is born into sin and must first accept Jesus as his personal saviour before he can be saved.
Flawed... who's fault is it that he wasn't circumcised. Why send him in if you gonna take him back before he can choose for himself. That is fraudulent
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by CJStarz: 9:47am On Nov 26, 2023
A 7 year old is part of the electorate,as in a 7 year old is eligible to vote?
A 7 year old, though a genius,can be admitted into a university?
A 7 year old can be tried and sent to jail?
No,a 7 year old can as well marry and impregnate his 7 year old wife!

Anakogheli

Dtruthspeaker:

Wrong

Age of liability starts at 7 years which is why Natural Law says that a child under the age of seven is not criminally responsible for any act or omission which is why bandits called govt included it in their unlawful Law called Criminal code. (Whereas even that criminal code makes them criminals also)
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by LoveJesus87(m): 9:48am On Nov 26, 2023
Where will dey go before
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by sukkot: 9:49am On Nov 26, 2023
Solofresh2:
So if the baby was born alive then died immediately after birth it has a soul allocated to it
yes. Check the post again
sukkot:
Chief wehdone Sir. Salute grin

to answer the question , if we are talking about a still birth, no soul was allocated to that baby. its just a dead piece of flesh growing inside the woman and powered by the womans energy but when pushed out no soul was allocated to it. so this was karma punishment for the woman. its punishment and pain she had to go through. no other soul was involved. the stillborn was just flesh

its different if the baby was born alive then died. If the baby was born alive and then died after it’s important to know that is a very righteous soul. To be absent in the flesh is to be present with God. It’s important to understand that this physical world is the place of judgement aka hell that the Bible talks about and so if God puts you in and pulls you out immediately, as in you die after being born into this world ? It means that soul is a righteous soul and needed just a tiny taste of hell on earth because the karma of that soul was minimal. To be absent in the flesh is to be present with God
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Ensquare(m): 9:49am On Nov 26, 2023
Will they remain babies in heaven?
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by maxzzo1(m): 9:50am On Nov 26, 2023
I guess dey recycle....
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by LoveJesus87(m): 9:50am On Nov 26, 2023
Templee333:
A newborn baby has more knowledge of heaven than a pastor, bishop and a pope. Heaven isn't a place you go to when you die. Heaven is always present with you but the hatred and jealousy and all manners of vile things in your heart does not allow you to become conscious of it. Your little baby is experiencing heaven until you start corupting it's pure mind with your worldly "wisdom". Parents and grown up are stumbling blocks to newborns, closing the door of heaven before them and introducing them to suffering.
Thank you very much for this revelation. God bless
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Solofresh2: 9:52am On Nov 26, 2023
sukkot:
yes. Check the post again
Oh wow thats beautiful cool kiss
What of those once that lived very long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by zoghys: 9:54am On Nov 26, 2023
AwokenVawulence:

Is a baby old enough to know his or her left from right to understand the teaching of Christ talkless of accepting him?. Stop confusing yourself and others with want is not supported by the Bible.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Mccullum: 9:55am On Nov 26, 2023
I think Christianity scriptures would have covered this?
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by sukkot: 9:56am On Nov 26, 2023
Solofresh2:
Oh wow thats beautiful cool kiss
What of those once that lived very long
depends in what capacity the longevity was ? Was it protected longevity with good health and wealth and wisdom and dignity ? Then that’s one of the LORDS protected. Was it longevity with poverty and wretchedness and foolishness ? Yeah that’s one of the rejected in hell

2 Likes

Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Innobee99(m): 10:02am On Nov 26, 2023
AwokenVawulence:
Lies from the pit of Hell.
How can God bring an infant to the world and still take him or her back to hell an infant?
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by richeeyo(m): 10:02am On Nov 26, 2023
AwokenVawulence:
You and the pastor was preach that nonsense to you go bomb
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Innobee99(m): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2023
Amotolongbo:
The question is where is heaven?
Does heaven exist?

All na scam
Las Las e go shock u
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Sweetvie: 10:04am On Nov 26, 2023
Yeah. The Bible doesn't specifically address whether newborn babies go to heaven if they die. However, there are some verses that suggest that all children, including newborn babies, are pure and innocent in God's eyes. Matthew 18:2-3 says, "And He called a child to Himself and set him before them, and said, 'Truly I say to you, unless you are converted and become like children, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever then humbles himself as this child, he is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by tallfish145(m): 10:05am On Nov 26, 2023
AwokenVawulence:
at ur age,you still believes all new born babies are born as sinners and so will go to hell if die as infant?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Keys For A Happy Marriage- A Christain Perspective / Your God Is Too Small / Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.