Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die (19161 Views)

How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die / Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by achorladey: 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2023
Emusan:

See this painful statement from him to his fellow brother "Obviously you don't like hurting the feelings of others even though they are not members of the house of faith."

The other deluded brother saw through his lies and disagreement, he just drop a Watchtower link for him cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Looool and he had to quote you with explanation not requested to remove his exposed head from lies and manipulations packed into it.

Now I get it well......

Aemmyjah said.....

We leave all that in Jehovah's hands

MaxInDHouse said.....

Obviously you don't like hurting the feelings of others even though they are not members of the house of faith. Well this is what God's word said through it's study:

To summarise Aemmyjah subscribe to the fact that the faith of new born babies lies in the hands of God while MaxInDHouse said No. grin grin grin

Which brought their madness and insanities peddling about babies are enemies of God into full exposure once more. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by FRANELCLINIC: 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
It seems you didn't in fact read through what God actually said in Ezekiel 18 vs 1 - 31 at all. And it seems clear from the above that you came away without clearly comprehending the content of that decree issued by God at all. undecided

2. Notice that what Jesus Christ said wasn't that the fathers filled up the measure of their sons but rather that the sons by committing murder with their own hands filled up the measure of their fathers —in other words, like father like son. This was no reference to generational sins in any form. undecided

Okay, then, so

(1) what did Jesus mean when he said “from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Barachaiah, . . . all these things will come upon this generation?”

(2) what did Jehovah mean when he said that he brings punishment from error of fathers upon sons and upon grandsons?
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by FRANELCLINIC: 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
In order to understand the ALL for which Paul made that comment, you at least have to begin reading that passage from Romans 3 vs 9 where Paul quotes from David's Psalms regarding those He referred to as evil people.
Romans 3 vs 10 - 12 quotes Psalm 53 where David writes about the evil people who do terrible things.
The above passage clearly says that this prophecy was said of the evil people aka the fools who convinced themselves that God does not exist. You know this from reading Psalm 53 vs 4 where God highlights the way evil people treat His people. undecided

The inclination of the heart of man is bad ‘from his youth’ up. In Genesis 8:21, God made that statement:

every inclination of the human heart is evil from childhood. (NIV)

everything they think or imagine is bent toward evil from childhood. (NLT)

In fact, this was the very reason God decided to destroy that world with a flood, because all the thoughts of the human heart was only bad all the time. (even the seemingly good thought are rendered bad because of the underlying selfish motives behind those thoughts)
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2023
FRANELCLINIC:
■ Okay, then, so
(1) what did Jesus mean when he said “from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Barachaiah, . . . all these things will come upon this generation?”
(2) what did Jehovah mean when he said that he brings punishment from error of fathers upon sons and upon grandsons?
If you pay close attention to what Jesus Christ said you will note that He was speaking a prophesy of what was to come and not that which had already happened. undecided
33 “You are snakes! You are from a family of poisonous snakes! You will not escape God. You will all be judged guilty and go to hell!
34 So I tell you this: I send to you prophets and teachers who are wise and know the Scriptures. You will kill some of them. You will hang some of them on crosses. You will beat some of them in your synagogues. You will chase them from town to town.
35 “So you will be guilty for the death of all the good people who have been killed on earth. You will be guilty for the killing of that godly man Abel. And you will be guilty for the killing of Zechariah son of Berachiah. He was killed between the Temple and the altar. You will be guilty for the killing of all the good people who lived between the time of Abel and the time of Zechariah.
36 Believe me when I say that all these things will happen to you people who are living now. - Matthew 23 vs 33 - 36
At the time Jesus Christ spoke those words, the guilt in question had not been established, so what Jesus Christ said was definitely not in reference to what you assume — generational sins— which is established from the point the sin was committed onwards. undecided

2. That is the same law that God now swore by His Life would no longer hold in Israel in Ezekiel 18
1 These are the things God told his people:
2 “I am the Lord your God. I am the one who freed you from the land of Egypt, where you were slaves.
3 “You must not worship any other gods except me.
4 “You must not make any idols. Don’t make any statues or pictures of anything up in the sky or of anything on the earth or of anything down in the water.
5 Don’t worship or serve idols of any kind, because I, the Lord, am your God. I hate my people worshiping other gods. People who sin against me become my enemies, and I will punish them. And I will punish their children, their grandchildren, and even their great-grandchildren.
6 But I will be very kind to people who love me and obey my commands. I will be kind to their families for thousands of generations. - Exodus 20 vs 1 -6
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Kobojunkie: 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2023
FRANELCLINIC:
The inclination of the heart of man is bad ‘from his youth’ up. In Genesis 8:21, God made that statement: every inclination of the human heart is evil from childhood. (NIV) everything they think or imagine is bent toward evil from childhood. (NLT) In fact, this was the very reason God decided to destroy that world with a flood, because all the thoughts of the human heart was only bad all the time. (even the seemingly good thought are rendered bad because of the underlying selfish motives behind those thoughts)
BUT what has the inclination of man's heart to do with the committing of sin in this case? Did God establish from the beginning that He judged and condemned men by the inclination of their hearts and not their acts of disobedience against Him? If yes, where is this stated? undecided
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by FRANELCLINIC: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, rather than believe what is in fact stated in Scripture as is stated, you rather cling to concepts that are not of Scripture? undecided

2. Wow... this is definitely not of Scripture. shocked

I believe that it is for the following reasons:

Both Job 14:10-12 and Ecclesiastes 9:5, 6 tells us that death is a state of unconsciousness, just like sleep.

2 Thessalonians 1:8, 9 tells us that what await the wicked is everlasting destruction.

Revelation speaks of the lake of fire, but chapter 20:14 lets us know that it is symbolic in two ways:

(1) death and grave are to be hurled there. Should something as abstract as death and grave into a literal lake of fire? What good will it serve? Will death undergo torment? Will the grave?

(2) the lake of fire is the second death is to be understood in the same way as Revelation 1:29 which says that the seven lampstands are the seven congregations. No one thinks that it refers to literal lampstands, so why should anyone think that Revelation 20:14 means a literal lake of fire?

Isaiah 34:9, 10 uses the same symbolism to mean complete devastation and destruction. And this understanding is in line with the rest of the scriptures which tells us that the dead are unconscious and unaware.
But the understanding of a literal lake of fire is incompatible with verses such as Jeremiah 7:31.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Kobojunkie: 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2023
FRANELCLINIC:
■ I believe that it is for the following reasons: Both Job 14:10-12 and Ecclesiastes 9:5, 6 tells us that death is a state of unconsciousness, just like sleep. 2 Thessalonians 1:8, 9 tells us that what await the wicked is everlasting destruction.
■ Revelation speaks of the lake of fire, but chapter 20:14 lets us know that it is symbolic in two ways:
(1) death and grave are to be hurled there. Should something as abstract as death and grave into a literal lake of fire? What good will it serve? Will death undergo torment? Will the grave?
(2) the lake of fire is the second death is to be understood in the same way as Revelation 1:29 which says that the seven lampstands are the seven congregations. No one thinks that it refers to literal lampstands, so why should anyone think that Revelation 20:14 means a literal lake of fire?
■ Isaiah 34:9, 10 uses the same symbolism to mean complete devastation and destruction. And this understanding is in line with the rest of the scriptures which tells us that the dead are unconscious and unaware. But the understanding of a literal lake of fire is incompatible with verses such as Jeremiah 7:31.
1. So, you conveniently ignore God's own declaration as far as death, in the beginning when death came to all mankind as a result of one man's sin, to assert instead that stated after the context that the Nation of Israel was introduced?
19 You will work hard for your food until your face is covered with sweat. You will work hard until the day you die, and then you will become dust again. I used dust to make you, and when you die, you will become dust again.” - Genesis 3 vs 19

2 a. Isn't the problem here instead from the fact that you imposed a literal interpretation on information clearly presented in vision format? undecided
b. So, you are aware that a literal interpretation is unacceptable yet you suggested it earlier for what purpose? undecided

What was the point of referencing Revelations 20 when clearly you are aware it ought not to be interpreted literally? undecided

3. Is it me or are you somehow not able to answer the question for even yourself? You seem to be quoting from all over scripture, ignoring context and all, and all I asked is where exactly you believe God Himself said sinners are to end up. undecided
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Aemmyjah(m): 5:50am On Nov 26, 2023
Emusan:

See this painful statement from him to his fellow brother "Obviously you don't like hurting the feelings of others even though they are not members of the house of faith."

The other deluded brother saw through his lies and disagreement, he just drop a Watchtower link for him cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

He was speaking about when God judges the earth. At thst time, Jehovah will bring salvation to his own people. I don't know why you keep wailing over the outcome for babies as if you were the one that created them. Jehovah can give and he can destroy. All his judgment are righteous. We seen that regarding the great flood, the death of the firstborns in Egypt, Sodom and Gomorrah... Some brothers who lost their infants have expressed hope they'll see them again. It's better we leave that to God to worry about. The most
important thing is for us to get to the promised new world and the resurrection of the righteous and the unrighteous will begin during the 1000 year reign of Jesus Christ. There are still details we don't know. You too never said anything significant but to mention your other moniker and be wailing. Covetous man that is still mad over another man's wife...
Well, I respect Max so much. I look forward to reading his comments and how he answers question and I use them to impress myself and my ministry cos he has sound reasoning. I always wish to see him and respect him pass my own dad. Still, he remains my brother. You yourself are not reasonable. It is greed for someone's wife that is worrying you
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Aemmyjah(m): 5:53am On Nov 26, 2023
FRANELCLINIC:

I believe that it is for the following reasons:

Both Job 14:10-12 and Ecclesiastes 9:5, 6 tells us that death is a state of unconsciousness, just like sleep.

2 Thessalonians 1:8, 9 tells us that what await the wicked is everlasting destruction.

Revelation speaks of the lake of fire, but chapter 20:14 lets us know that it is symbolic in two ways:

Isaiah 34:9, 10 uses the same symbolism to mean complete devastation and destruction. And this understanding is in line with the rest of the scriptures which tells us that the dead are unconscious and unaware.
But the understanding of a literal lake of fire is incompatible with verses such as Jeremiah 7:31.

💯
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 26, 2023
Cool
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Zooposki(f): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2023
AwokenVawulence:
Probably not , 1.everyone is born into sin and must first accept Jesus as his personal saviour before he can be saved.
2. If the child is male and uncircumcised he can't enter the kingdom of heaven

Kobojunkie:
Op, Read what Jesus Christ told you and everyone else about the Kingdom of God and how to enter into it in John 3 vs 1 - 21. Then ask yourself the simple quest, " Are babies born again? ". undecided

Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by tunjijones(m): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2023
AwokenVawulence:
Probably not , 1.everyone is born into sin and must first accept Jesus as his personal saviour before he can be saved.

Lol... U are funny and kinda stupid.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by seunayantokun(m): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2023
Where else do they go?
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by femi4: 9:01am On Nov 26, 2023
AwokenVawulence:
Remember that they couldn't decipher anything. That is why doing water baptism for infant is wrong cos they didn't understand its purpose
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Expanse2020(m): 9:02am On Nov 26, 2023
AwokenVawulence:
GBAM you nailed it
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by oliverano: 9:03am On Nov 26, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Oh! So all are going to hell?

Sigh…..

Which baked god do you people serve? A baby going to hell cos he/she never accepted Christ?

Sigh….

grin grin grin grin

You've been baited by a troll Lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

His moniker though 😂😂😂😂
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Solofresh2: 9:03am On Nov 26, 2023
Agba sukkot your attention is needed here grin
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by fawaz050(m): 9:03am On Nov 26, 2023
Is it his fault that he is uncircumcised?
AwokenVawulence:
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Expanse2020(m): 9:04am On Nov 26, 2023
Amotolongbo:
The question is where is heaven?
Does heaven exist?

All na scam
If heaven does not exit there wouldn't be something call firmament in this earth
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by ValarDoharis: 9:05am On Nov 26, 2023
Heaven na scam!
Naijaplos:
There is nothing for which they can be punished, they cannot go to hell.
Infant gain heaven thru God's mercy and grace, they seem to escape hell by virtue of merit. ps 127:3, isa 65:8, rom 5:14
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Segxydube: 9:05am On Nov 26, 2023
AwokenVawulence:

You dont know anything
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by ValarDoharis: 9:06am On Nov 26, 2023
Heaven na scam
AwokenVawulence:
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by AdaAwka1: 9:06am On Nov 26, 2023
AwokenVawulence:

Wrong quote /assumption
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Expanse2020(m): 9:06am On Nov 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Section 30 Criminal Code and God's Law called
Natural Law: a child under the age of seven is not criminally responsible for any act or omission. This means such a child is deemed to be incapable of committing a crime in the eyes of the law.

Hence, No Trial (Judgment Day) for them.
Is this also inside Bible because this is just white man law not God and Jesus law according to what bible said once you are born from a woman automatically you are a sinner
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Burruchaga71(m): 9:06am On Nov 26, 2023
Naijaplos:
Infant gain heaven thru God's mercy and grace, they seem to escape hell by virtue of merit. ps 127:3, isa 65:8, rom 5:14

Can you please tell us where heaven and hell is located
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by guywitzerogal(m): 9:07am On Nov 26, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Oh! So all are going to hell?

Sigh…..

Which baked god do you people serve? A baby going to hell cos he/she never accepted Christ?

Sigh….
contribute your own quota what do you think, let other people learn instead of criticizing another person option because to me that is what i also thought.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by Sleekfingers: 9:08am On Nov 26, 2023
Naijaplos:

In this 21st century, this one is still believe in imaginary heaven and hell.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by ohosi4real(m): 9:08am On Nov 26, 2023
They return back to heaven without sin. Infact a child from 0-6 does not know sin.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by ArchyDesmond(m): 9:09am On Nov 26, 2023
Do you need a building design (Architectural/Structural)

We will design for you a classy, elegant, aesthetically pleasing and structurally sound building design

Send me ur brief via the email ✉️ you will get a response immediately.
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by backbone503(m): 9:10am On Nov 26, 2023
AwokenVawulence:

You won't have said this if you were born to Jewish parents in Israel, Islamic parents in northern Nigeria, or Buddhist parents in China.

Jesus might be the way to God for you, but he isn't the only way to God
Re: Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die by MrJames007: 9:12am On Nov 26, 2023
AwokenVawulence:
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Your God Is Too Small / Unbox Your Special Christmas Gift So Far And Post Pictures / Kingdom Of Darkness Using Valentine’s Day To Destroy Souls – Mummy GO Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.