Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,017 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

What Do Women Think When They Do This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Think When They Do This (40874 Views)

What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? / Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? / Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by InfinityFabric: 11:49am On Nov 25, 2023
chucks185:
don't waste time on women they ain't worth it
Are you gay ? This is gay talk you are talking ooo

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by nnadychuks(m): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2023
Gentlelox:
Some time ago, i was in a public place and a lady sitting next to me was obviously staring at me and drawing his face out anytime I turn.

Eventually, she took her phone and started a call with a guy. Discussing over love. I had the feeling the girl was doing it because of me and that it not to drive me away but to show interest in her.

Happened again at the airport. A girl I was sitting next to asked me to get her something politely as i took permission to go get something. When I arrived, she was obviously into me. But then, she brought her phone out and started a video call with another guy. She does it in a way that will make me notice by fire by thunder. After the call, my demeanor changed and I avoided her and I could see the girl somewhat disappointed. From her looks, she was expecting another type of reaction from me.

A lady friend met me and we talked. She wanted relationship and she was into me But then I asked her if she has a boyfriend and she said yes. Then i changed the topic and she could see my interest has changed. So she said it not a serious relationship and she doesn't even know if it a relationship because she doesn't love the guy... She started telling tales. Las las i nor give am line.

These things happened alot. Maybe because they are all up to marriage age. If a girl thinks that chatting or calling another guy would make a guy interested in them, then they need to rethink. Or maybe she just doesn't like me.

What's your opinion on this.
OP God bless you.
If a woman tells you she has a bestie don’t ever take her serious, talk less of her having a boyfriend.
There’s always going to be a better pussy than the one you’re eyeing.
Women wants that attention. They want to feel big, even when they have only 5k in their account.
If u rush in na still billing go pursue u out.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Mayeldah(m): 11:51am On Nov 25, 2023
Women are weird beings

Not every man has time to be decoding your confused desire. If you are single, you are single, stop forming nonsense!

If you like him, tell him you are available, no need pretending to be taken when actually you cry all night in your closet asking God to bring a man your way.

Personally I don't have time for women that forms what they are not, once you show me a confusing signal, I am out.

I don't have time pursuing what's not into me... No time!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by LivingSage: 11:52am On Nov 25, 2023
They're used to that

I quickly lose interest in those who portray such childish attitude.

Who has time to waste

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Fiscus105(m): 11:54am On Nov 25, 2023
Gentlelox:
Some time ago, i was in a public place and a lady sitting next to me was obviously staring at me and drawing his face out anytime I turn.

Eventually, she took her phone and started a call with a guy. Discussing over love. I had the feeling the girl was doing it because of me and that it not to drive me away but to show interest in her.

Happened again at the airport. A girl I was sitting next to asked me to get her something politely as i took permission to go get something. When I arrived, she was obviously into me. But then, she brought her phone out and started a video call with another guy. She does it in a way that will make me notice by fire by thunder. After the call, my demeanor changed and I avoided her and I could see the girl somewhat disappointed. From her looks, she was expecting another type of reaction from me.

A lady friend met me and we talked. She wanted relationship and she was into me But then I asked her if she has a boyfriend and she said yes. Then i changed the topic and she could see my interest has changed. So she said it not a serious relationship and she doesn't even know if it a relationship because she doesn't love the guy... She started telling tales. Las las i nor give am line.

These things happened alot. Maybe because they are all up to marriage age. If a girl thinks that chatting or calling another guy would make a guy interested in them, then they need to rethink. Or maybe she just doesn't like me.

They do that for fine bobo.

Ladies do mess themselves up when they see fine guy/man, infact, much more than wen they see Rich guy.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Davidcorny: 11:58am On Nov 25, 2023
Whether or not those women have had interest in you, I've had women try to make me jealous and fight for them.
My solution is to leave them, women are 100% not worth fighting for because they're loyal to their feelings, the less you care the more they treat you like royalty.

4 Likes

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Harmless1b(m): 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2023
Gentlelox:
when a guy observes this. He feels the gal has been taken already and wouldn't want to indulge in a conversation with the gal. Guys like me just naturally get pissed and change sit.

To be honest, most guys think it herculen for them to drag a woman with another man. They would rather just avoid the lady.

Why are you me. Lol.. It pisses me off
Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by kenolsquad(m): 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2023
@Gentlelox Just answered your question
Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Harmless1b(m): 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2023
They are fund of it but it drives me away sha.

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by nesgeeek(m): 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2023
I'll definitely walk away if a lady tells me she has a boyfriend. I don't take shit.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2023
Greenfusion:

If i do and u eventually get her, i may never be at peace....i might feel she is not loyal and cheap

You are right.....
Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by CaptainFM1: 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2023
It's both ways, just that men's phycological enchantment/entrapment is often done with flaunting money, husky voice, smelling nice, dangling car key or even calling a business partner and start discussing projects/talking about huge sums of money.

It's a reverse psychology but men don't often know that they are the best at it.

I was in a bar yesterday when this fine babe entered. It was at that point, I quickly bring my two phones and car key from my pocket and place them on the table. Infact, not just placed them, I arranged them in such a way that she must see them.

I wasn't lucky or fast enough. I was taking 33-larger. Meanwhile, one small boy rushed to sit not too far from her table, asked for a bottle of Hennessy. Obviously he couldn't finish it alone, so he asked her to join in the drink. On a normal day, he probably would take his small plastic Alomo bitters.

The wooing game is played by both genders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by mono26: 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2023
If u like hate this guy and don't pick d sense he pished to you. Na you go loose at d end. quote author=frank317 post=127148724]

Who needs a non-confident potential suitor? [/quote]
Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by sparko1(m): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

The reality of life says otherwise. Make an objective survey about who we women end up getting married to. Boyfriend or a serious man who comes into the picture from out of the blue who is ready to settle down and responsible enough to build a family. We understand you are a weak gender full of INSECURITIES lol. Hence the test.

Reason why you guys have many regrets, marrying someone out of the blue instead of a person you already understand, reason why I don't pity single mom!

2 Likes

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by emmyN(m): 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2023
Reading some nairaland threads can significantly dumb down your IQ. angry

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by toprealman: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2023
Gentlelox:
That doesn't answer d question
Use your time productively, that’s simply what he said. …and stop simping!
Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by victorclean(f): 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2023
We ponders why the boyfriend often lies even after catching him red handed.
Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Emaprince: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

The reality of life says otherwise. Make an objective survey about who we women end up getting married to. Boyfriend or a serious man who comes into the picture from out of the blue who is ready to settle down and responsible enough to build a family. We understand you are a weak gender full of INSECURITIES lol. Hence the test.
And those men that came out of nowhere to marry you are the reason the first born in Nigeria are mostly bastards that belongs to the woman's exes.

When a man will just come out of the blue to propose to a girl who is in relationship. He doesn't care. He just want marriage. And the women in this part are only waiting for an already made man to take. Hence, she will agree but still sleeping with her other boyfriends even on a a night to her wedding, she will still fukcc one of her BFs. The mumu husband will have his first kid as a bastard.

Nobody takes what comes out una mouth serious. You want a confidence man? Well, in a man's world, that type of confident man you described is a foolish and weak man. A very unfortunate man. Check the stats and tell us why over 50% of first kids in Nigeria are bastards. It is because of foolish men like the one you described..who will marry a woman he doesn't have prior knowledge of. That is....he will just come out of nowhere and Marty a street promiscuous woman and believe he is marrying a wife.

Any man that knows you have a man and still coming for you, only wants to fukc you. Nothing else. No man will know that you have another man in your life and take you serious...stop over rating yourself. Well unless such man is the type I described above

3 Likes

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Dminister(m): 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2023
It happened to me so many times and I just quenched whatever intentions I had because I am not ready for dramas. I have better things to chase than to be chasing a lady all because I want to prove to her I really desire her. If you like me no need trying to chase me away with another Guy whom you are not even in relationship with, what’s all that drama for? The ladies that are fond of exhibiting this tactics are very dramatic and they would want you to be competing with who is not even there and on the long run you’d become maga or they just friend zoned you.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by wrongnumber: 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2023
Gentlelox:

Many ladies are possessed with ogbanje spirit.

When alone, they usually feel sad that they are single... But the moment they go out and see a man who is interested in them, they start acting as if they don't need a man.

Please make this make sense to me.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by achimendy(m): 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2023
Gentlelox:
when a guy observes this. He feels the gal has been taken already and wouldn't want to indulge in a conversation with the gal. Guys like me just naturally get pissed and change sit.

To be honest, most guys think it herculen for them to drag a woman with another man. They would rather just avoid the lady.

That's me sha. Most of the time I dont like dragging that issue.
Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by blackboy(m): 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2023
Side guy they re looking for
Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2023
Nazgul:
You can't expect a mature girl to tell you that she's single. It devalues them.

Most would want to give you the impression that they're desired by better men. Which to them would make you see them as hot cake.

Don't take it personal.
When a lady tells me she has a man i won't bother chasing her, but if she says she's single then i know she really like me and she want me. No time for games..

2 Likes

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by gidjah(m): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2023
You got that right ,no lady would confess to been lonely and out of date, they see that as deamening even though the opposite is the perfect thing do.SAY IT THE WAY IT IS ,don't fake it .. unfortunately,most ladies all over Africa do such..meet an average white lady, she says it out and loud.. and when she is in it ...the whole world around her notices same ..for our girls here..it's an embedded thing.
Nazgul:
You can't expect a mature girl to tell you that she's single. It devalues them.

Most would want to give you the impression that they're desired by better men. Which to them would make you see them as hot cake.

Don't take it personal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by bluefilm: 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2023
chucks185:

Seconded.
Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by mariahAngel(f): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2023
chucks185:

Says a dude who can never get a woman.

bluefilm:

Seconded.

Yeah. You're better off with a dude like you.

In fact, you and the dude you quoted would be perfect for each other, if you prefer.

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by jumpmasta(m): 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2023
Gentlelox:

Why don’t you make your move ? Women always look for options even when it’s obvious they are occupied
Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Coolcat95: 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2023
Gentlelox:
That doesn't answer d question

THAT ANSWERTH THE QUESTION
Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Papayaayasager(m): 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2023
By doing that they simply wants you to be jealous so, you can make the first approach ASAP

While some of them will approach you first and when they see you have reciprocated they draw back (withdraw) so you will be the one doing the chasing giving you and her friends the impression that you are the one running after them

One common thing with this two sets of girls I've mentioned is that they are super problematic and a jealous lover too, they will be cheating on you but wouldn't want you to cheat on them

They will turn monitoring spirit for your head...run o!

3 Likes

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by LZAA: 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Hahahaha we call it green and red signal. We use it to test a man's CONFIDENCE. grin
This one is a woman?😄😄😄
Wahala dey😄😄
Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Goalnaldo(m): 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2023
When you return the stare, they will now ask you "what"? Very confused gender 😂

2 Likes

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by jeromestarks: 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2023
mariahAngel:

Says a dude who can never get a woman.

Yeah. You're better off with a dude like you.

In fact, you and the dude you quoted would be perfect for each other, if you prefer.

Advanced sister, we love pvssy. I chase pvssy but once the pvssy acts like she doesn't want to be chased, I find another one in a heartbeat.

Women are great. I love them. I love their warm bodies. I love the feeling I get when I am in a pvssy. Nothing compares to that feeling BUT, I will never chase a pvssy when the owner is running away or acting like she's not interested.
I will love who wants to be loved.

Do you know why you're not married? Why no man wants to commit to you?

It's because

YOU'RE NOT WORTH THE STRESS.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Weds His Old Oyinbo Bride (Photo) / .. / He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.