Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

What Do Women Think When They Do This - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Think When They Do This (40823 Views)

What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? / Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? / Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Badmashii(m): 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2023
oneda:
Women have it downside up! They think what happens in the female dating world is obtainable in the male dating world. To the female, the man with the most woman is the hot cake. That is called herd mentality. This is also why women hate male virgins. She don't want it if no other woman wants it.
Then the male brain is contrary. He wants her only for himself. That is why a man will always value a virgin. No man is ready to deal with another man's shit

Comrade God bless you for this. Most ladies are stupid. In the dating game,each gender operate with a different perspective. You can't expect men to behave like women or women to act like men.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by BluntCrazeMan: 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

The reality of life says otherwise. Make an objective survey about who we women end up getting married to. Boyfriend or a serious man who comes into the picture from out of the blue who is ready to settle down and responsible enough to build a family. We understand you are a weak gender full of INSECURITIES lol. Hence the test.

Falling in love with a woman is useless..
There must always be a tag to it.

Women don't fall in love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Falling in love with a woman is useless..
There must always be a tag to it.

Women don't fall in love.

Men fall in love with our buttocks, boobs and face. All which is superficial.

We fall in love with men who are responsible, secured and confident.

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by BluntCrazeMan: 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Men fall in love with our buttocks body, boobs beauty, and face appearance. All which is superficial.

We fall in love with men who are responsible Wealthy, secured spending much money without bothering, and confident proud of getting anything they want with their money.

Tell me a better lie abbegg..
I don't believe Nonsense that sound like these.

If you're a motivational speaker, then I would say: “no wonder”.
Else, this thing you typed here is pure nonsense.
Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Spiff20(m): 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
Most girls who are into guys and have boyfriends will still let the guy know they're taken. Only the sluts will deny their boyfriends to have a new guy.
Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Karlifate: 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
oneda:
Women have it downside up! They think what happens in the female dating world is obtainable in the male dating world. To the female, the man with the most woman is the hot cake. That is called herd mentality. This is also why women hate male virgins. She don't want it if no other woman wants it.
Then the male brain is contrary. He wants her only for himself. That is why a man will always value a virgin. No man is ready to deal with another man's shit

💯
Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by BXNX: 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

The reality of life says otherwise. Make an objective survey about who we women end up getting married to. Boyfriend or a serious man who comes into the picture from out of the blue who is ready to settle down and responsible enough to build a family. We understand you are a weak gender full of INSECURITIES lol. Hence the test.

You go test tire! My dear
Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by MrCuteAndLoaded: 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2023
My guy..you be mumu man...wetin concern agbero with overload
What do you want with these women. If na fvck just go straight to the point. A real man will define what He wants and go get it inspire of there games. Dick them once and they throw games out the window !
Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by BXNX: 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2023
Lastmankc:
Woman send you message and you dey shine teeth.Can you do the same for a guy?
Na where you want make I dey put PR**ck? undecided
Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Joy2dworldxyz: 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2023
oneda:

Oga this one na serious lecture u just delivered so for free. Thanks anyway!!
Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2023
BXNX:

You go test tire! My dear

It worths it.
Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Kingjbase: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Hahahaha we call it green and red signal. We use it to test a man's CONFIDENCE. grin

Nigerian men don't have time for such crap and nonsense. believe me. Its only those who don't priorities that have time to dragging women with other men
Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by lookingfly: 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2023
%95 of a lady's answer most times is the opposite.
Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Votukpa(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2023
Gentlelox:
Some time ago, i was in a public place and a lady sitting next to me was obviously staring at me and drawing his face out anytime I turn.

Eventually, she took her phone and started a call with a guy. Discussing over love. I had the feeling the girl was doing it because of me and that it not to drive me away but to show interest in her.

Happened again at the airport. A girl I was sitting next to asked me to get her something politely as i took permission to go get something. When I arrived, she was obviously into me. But then, she brought her phone out and started a video call with another guy. She does it in a way that will make me notice by fire by thunder. After the call, my demeanor changed and I avoided her and I could see the girl somewhat disappointed. From her looks, she was expecting another type of reaction from me.

A lady friend met me and we talked. She wanted relationship and she was into me But then I asked her if she has a boyfriend and she said yes. Then i changed the topic and she could see my interest has changed. So she said it not a serious relationship and she doesn't even know if it a relationship because she doesn't love the guy... She started telling tales. Las las i nor give am line.

These things happened alot. Maybe because they are all up to marriage age. If a girl thinks that chatting or calling another guy would make a guy interested in them, then they need to rethink. Or maybe she just doesn't like me.

What's your opinion on this.

Nigerian women have as much game as 10 year old. They act like retards around the guys they actually like and end up turning them off.

Here's the mindset and thought process behind the behavior those unintelligent women displayed to you:

1. I like you and I want you but I'm the prize.
2. Since I'm the prize, I won't directly approach you or present some value to attract you.
3. From the little I know about men, they love competition and conquest and will more likely value the prize that I am if they fight to get me. So I will rather try to make you compete with another idiot to win me over.

Here's the problem ladies: If you like the man, think he has some value (marriage/commitment), you give indicators of interest, ok initiate banter etc then it's probably because he is the prize and not you. You need to get real.

If you think he's the prize, pay the price and fight to win it. Show some value, show some interest, ask intelligent questions and look for some common ground etc. We are more likely to respond to that that than to you calling some other man to deceive us that you are taken and hence worth the chase.

Women who are worth the chase are women who have a decent combination of beauty, decency and demonstrate in clear term that they stand to provide some long term value to us. Having said this, any woman who makes you chase her isn't exactly worth pursuing. If a woman likes and wants you, she will do most of the 'chasing'. Selah.

To men: Most women are just too damn lazy to build real desired value into themselves and thus they will continue to behave like the women in the OP's narrative, simulating value and deceiving unassuming men. Wise up and train your eyes to see a real woman of value.

Thank you OP for this valuable piece of education.

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by storm001(m): 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

It's nature. We are naturally intelligent.

You mean ladies are naturally manipulative
Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by McLizbae: 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2023
Louder!!!
Silentgroper:
grin grin

Females better learn to say the things their heart desires...

A man cannot be doing everything for them ...
Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by phemray(m): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Hahahaha we call it green and red signal. We use it to test a man's CONFIDENCE. grin

Men with confidence and good characteristic impedance will simply rely on that to 'chop and clean mouth' but never to be serious because he will believe you have them( other guys) plenty. Same way too beautiful ladies are considered to be chopped rather than marriage in most cases

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Psoul(m): 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2023
Gentlelox:
Some time ago, i was in a public place and a lady sitting next to me was obviously staring at me and drawing his face out anytime I turn.

Eventually, she took her phone and started a call with a guy. Discussing over love. I had the feeling the girl was doing it because of me and that it not to drive me away but to show interest in her.

Happened again at the airport. A girl I was sitting next to asked me to get her something politely as i took permission to go get something. When I arrived, she was obviously into me. But then, she brought her phone out and started a video call with another guy. She does it in a way that will make me notice by fire by thunder. After the call, my demeanor changed and I avoided her and I could see the girl somewhat disappointed. From her looks, she was expecting another type of reaction from me.

A lady friend met me and we talked. She wanted relationship and she was into me But then I asked her if she has a boyfriend and she said yes. Then i changed the topic and she could see my interest has changed. So she said it not a serious relationship and she doesn't even know if it a relationship because she doesn't love the guy... She started telling tales. Las las i nor give am line.

These things happened alot. Maybe because they are all up to marriage age. If a girl thinks that chatting or calling another guy would make a guy interested in them, then they need to rethink. Or maybe she just doesn't like me.

Devoting too much time to women that you keep noticing those into you. Seems you're into them too.
Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Wiseman2y(m): 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2023
Women are objects of rapine lust don't be carried away by their tricky acts. If you know you know o,I can't talk coz Owo nikoko
Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Edusouls(m): 12:20am On Nov 26, 2023
chucks185:
don't waste time on women they ain't worth it
u don talk am finish bro

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by TOMSY(f): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2023
Gentlelox:

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by TOMSY(f): 8:58am On Nov 26, 2023
iLegendd:
Most women just don't understand the game. When you call another guy in front of the new one you're admiring to make him jealous and chase while giving the impression you have lots of options, the guy will automatically assume you've slept with all those options and sees you as everyone's product.

When I go to the market, I don't buy those garri buyers are always touching even if it's not the cleanest. What if I want to drink it? Garri everybody in the market has touched with their unwashed hands after using the...fill in the blank. I feel they've infected it with germs from their dirty hands.

This jealous tactics only works when a man is doing it on a woman. When a woman does it, only SIMPs fall for it. Real men will leave you, bad boys will still bang you to add to their catalog, but only SIMPs will go ahead with something serious.

A man with lots of options is what every woman wants as their husband, because they want to find out why other women love him so much. (They want to find out if he's from a rich home, rich himself or great in bed).

But a woman with lots of options is scary to men because we feel she could be into hookup with such male attentions. Even if she isn't into hookup, we don't like women with male besties because we know what's up.

If she's such a good girl, why isn't her male bestie taking her seriously in a real relationship? Or, is the bestie not up to her taste? Funnily, this bestie is banging her on a regular basis with no feelings attached.

So, women should wise up. That game isn't in their favor. Use another tactic. I wrote a book for women, but I don't know why I don't want to publish it. It will give them upper hand against SIMPs.

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Poleski: 10:43am On Nov 26, 2023
Gentlelox:

It seems you're the hopeless type that thinks when a woman is nice to you then it means they're interested in you. Nope, it's not necessarily so. Remove that "every woman wants me" mentality. It will continue to hurt your feelings.

No woman who is already in a relationship, who really wants you will let you know immediately they're in a relationship. The dishonest one will lie by telling you she's single, while the honest one will tell you she is in a bad relationship she wants to quit.

The only woman who will want you and still talk to another man on the phone in your present is the woman you're already dated or an ex who wants to make you feel jealous.

So calm down, loverboy. If a new woman really wants you, you will know, and she won't jeopardise it immediately.
Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Poleski: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2023
Gentlelox:

It seems you're the hopeless type that thinks when a woman is nice to you then it means they're interested in you. Nope, it's not necessarily so. Stop that "every woman wants me" mentality. It will continue to hurt your feelings.

No woman who is already in a relationship, who really wants you will let you know immediately they're in a relationship. The dishonest one will lie by telling you she's single, while the honest one will tell you she is in a bad relationship she wants to quit.

The only woman who will want you and still talk to another man on the phone in your present is the woman you've already dated or an ex who wants to make you feel jealous.

So calm down, loverboy. If a new woman really wants you, you will know, and she won't jeopardise it immediately.

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by femi4: 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Unfortunately, people like me no dey detect any signal. Even after exchanging numbers, I never call them. Their numbers are resting in my database, cos at the mention of "hi" , the next thing na bills

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by Gentlelox: 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2023
Poleski:

It seems you're the hopeless type that thinks when a woman is nice to you then it means they're interested in you. Nope, it's not necessarily so. Stop that "every woman wants me" mentality. It will continue to hurt your feelings.

The only woman who will want you and still talk to another man on the phone in your present is the woman you're already dated or an ex who wants to make you feel jealous.

that's how u expect a woman to act. Just like a man. But women think differently, they don't reason in this ur man logic direction.
Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by DND069: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

It is also super confidence for a man to walk away regarding mixed signals.
Re: What Do Women Think When They Do This by DonroxyII: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
Connected1:
It's simple.

She's interested in you but don't want anything serious that's why she's letting you know there's a man in her life.

As a player you ride along and do your things else you pass.
Ho-Ha 😉

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day / Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) / 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.