Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,302 members, 7,836,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Having A Relationship With An Average Igbo Girl Is A Waste Of Time. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having A Relationship With An Average Igbo Girl Is A Waste Of Time. (3130 Views)

This Is Why I See White Wedding As A Waste Of Time And Money In Africa. / For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] / Meet IGBO Girl With Thick Thighs Causing Commotion With Her Massive Hips And Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having A Relationship With An Average Igbo Girl Is A Waste Of Time. by BitterTruth01: 7:52am On Nov 28, 2023
epondudu:
They are too good for sex and they are very clean,their plate is sweet and salty, but they love money ooo tongue

I hear your yoruba women smell. Is it true ?
Is it the bad food they eat the reason why once they remove pant , the whole room smells like rotten fish ?

I am just asking .
Re: Having A Relationship With An Average Igbo Girl Is A Waste Of Time. by epondudu: 11:09am On Nov 28, 2023
BitterTruth01:

Is it the bad food they eat the reason why once they remove pant , the whole room smells like rotten fish ?

I am just asking .
Don't be a fool don't use your behind to talk, I am praising Igbo ladies for their cleanliness, sweetness of their cat, shey u no like as we dey help una eat the plate? grin
and you are here blabbering and oozing poo from your mouth..
Re: Having A Relationship With An Average Igbo Girl Is A Waste Of Time. by Uncle96(m): 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
Lol I don’t have money? Can you date a Igbo girl without having money? I have dated many and I’m talking from experience.

Igbo girls obsession with money is solid biko. Im a Yoruba guy and most women love me for my looks, na only the igbo girls ive dated loved me for my look and $. You will surely be beytrayed by an igbo girl if u no get money and she no also get.
Re: Having A Relationship With An Average Igbo Girl Is A Waste Of Time. by Uncle96(m): 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2023
BitterTruth01:

I am just asking .

Its not a tribal thing. I am a Yoruba guy. Ive dated many igbo girls and yoruba girls.

igbo girls are cleaner than yoruba girls in population, does not make all yoruba girls smelly or dirty..

I have also been victimized by the rotten fish smell frm a few igbo girls same period Yoruba girls didnt victimize me.
Re: Having A Relationship With An Average Igbo Girl Is A Waste Of Time. by BitterTruth01: 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2023
epondudu:

Don't be a fool don't use your behind to talk, I am praising Igbo ladies for their cleanliness, sweetness of their cat, shey u no like as we dey help una eat the plate? grin
and you are here blabbering and oozing poo from your mouth..

You said Igbo girls are only good for sex. So I asked a simple question about yoruba girls. Are they bad for sex ? Why so defensive ?
Re: Having A Relationship With An Average Igbo Girl Is A Waste Of Time. by epondudu: 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2023
BitterTruth01:

You said Igbo girls are only good for sex. So I asked a simple question about yoruba girls. Are they bad for sex ? Why so defensive ?
Shey being good in sex is a bad thing?
Re: Having A Relationship With An Average Igbo Girl Is A Waste Of Time. by BitterTruth01: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2023
epondudu:

Shey being good in sex is a bad thing?

Actually no . Depends on your mindset or your intent for saying so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment Man Catches Wife Cheating During A Video Call With His Kid (pics/video) / Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! / Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.