Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? (20047 Views)

How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / Promiscuous Dad / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by sukkot: 9:51am On Nov 26, 2023
It’s a good question
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by matm: 9:53am On Nov 26, 2023
immortalcrown:
You can't change an adult.

But you can attempt to find her a husband. Their gateman or driver won't be a bad choice since money is not a problem in her case.

A husband dt will cure her promiscuity
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by nairalanda1(m): 9:55am On Nov 26, 2023
immortalcrown:

But you can attempt to find her a husband. Their gateman or driver won't be a bad choice since money is not a problem in her case.

Why are you so wicked to gatemen and drivers?
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:55am On Nov 26, 2023
Everyone can be saved. They'll have to make a personal decision.

On our part we can pray for people and also speak to them if they are open to being spoken to.

We must not play judge of their life and always watch our own salvation closely less they fall.

Our focus should always be on Christ the perfect example. If we focus on the flaws of others there is a high chance of veering off course, as our mind tells us "at least we are better than this person".

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by Xpol: 9:56am On Nov 26, 2023
Irony of life.

Men love promiscuous girls(someone else sister) that will be giving them Pomo every time at a cheap price or free of charge but they hate if their sisters (siblings) are promiscuous.

What happens to the GOLDEN RULE.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by nairalanda1(m): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2023
Samantha124:
Don't be surprised when you hear news of her getting married at the age of 25, because such ladies are always lucky in finding the right guy to settle down with and they'll immediately drop their old lifestyle.

She's just going through a phase right now.

Well, if she decides to grow up, maybe. And if she realizes that for every action there is a consequence, maybe. And if she gets tired of a different man every night, maybe.

Maybe. People can change. But they gat to be willing to change. Her marrying the right guy won't help if she still a hoe inside.
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by UnemployedGradu: 9:57am On Nov 26, 2023
Draslo:
This is not for me. My sister na church worker

My guy's sister is nothing you write home about. Their father has money, like 3 Rolls-Royce parked in the compound type of rich but the girl is very promiscuous. Many big boys on the island have had a fling because she must attend every raving bash. Her SM pages are full of filth in different countries. You'd easily call her online olosho sponsored by politicians. Her friends are worse cos they don't come from that kind of money. This girl is just 23 and already a red flag amongst guys. Even guys that have never seen her unclothedness will claim to have slept with her and people will believe as long as the guy has class.

My guy is getting married in January and doesn't want his only sister there. Can she still be saved?
I know how to help, send me a mail.
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by nairalanda1(m): 9:58am On Nov 26, 2023
Draslo:

Because I will have a daughter someday and I hope she doesn't turn out like her aunt.

Gotcha! grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by nairalanda1(m): 9:59am On Nov 26, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:

She's 23. When she grows older..like 30+.. she'll come to her senses

We pray. There are people like Peter Pan who never grow up.
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by Innobee99(m): 9:59am On Nov 26, 2023
Only her can advise herself. Time will teach a learn in a hard way. Just chill

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by nairalanda1(m): 10:02am On Nov 26, 2023
matm:

A husband dt will cure her promiscuity

LOL....

Promiscuity is not cured by marriage.

When I was young and a teenager and grappling with the feelings for the fairer sex...to the point that I thought I might pregnant a girl if care was not taken cheesy, I took my feelings to my parents, to talk with them. In addition to giving me good advice, they both told me, separetly , that they still get tempted DESPITE being married.

That's how I learned that marriage does not stop temptation, promiscuity. It starts with a conscious decision, and then, if you are religious, prayers, and also reminding onself of the consequences, plus if you have a heart that thinks of others before oneself, it helps.

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2023
nairalanda1:

We pray. There are people like Peter Pan who never grow up.

This is Nigeria! Forget that one..
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by socialjustice93: 10:05am On Nov 26, 2023
Draslo:

My guy's sister is nothing you write home about. Their father has money, like 3 Rolls-Royce parked in the compound type of rich but the girl is very promiscuous. Many big boys on the island have had a fling because she must attend every raving bash. Her SM pages are full of filth in different countries. You'd easily call her online olosho sponsored by politicians. Her friends are worse cos they don't come from that kind of money. This girl is just 23 and already a red flag amongst guys. Even guys that have never seen her unclothedness will claim to have slept with her and people will believe as long as the guy has class.

My guy is getting married in January and doesn't want his only sister there. Can she still be saved?

I have had several flings with many female church workers especially in my university days. Promiscuity is independent of righteousness.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by Liamsys: 10:06am On Nov 26, 2023
immortalcrown:

So you want to send their gateman or driver to an early grave?? Gatemen and drivers are humans too oooo

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by nairalanda1(m): 10:06am On Nov 26, 2023
Draslo:

1.First, tell the future auntie ...nothing

2.You cannot tell her anything. She is an ADULT. she has made the decsion to sow her wild oats. There is nothing that can be humanly done.

3.I repeat, there is nothing that can be done.

4.If you are religious, leave her to God's hands. But remember, God is not going to make her a good girl so that you can be happy, or so that your family can be happy. God is going to make her a good girl so that his name be glorified.

If you want her to be a good girl because 'reputation' you will fail well well.

Good luck.
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by nairalanda1(m): 10:09am On Nov 26, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:

This is Nigeria! Forget that one..

Maybe, but knowing people....
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by Samueltemi337(m): 10:10am On Nov 26, 2023
Draslo:

Can I have her SM handle?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by Olamusty289: 10:10am On Nov 26, 2023
If I tell you that the op has feelings for this girl you go believe.
However, friend her, make her see a therapist, love her like she will never think a human can. She can be the best thing that happens to you.
Note: she may not still change, but try.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by whippersnapper(m): 10:11am On Nov 26, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin
I can bet anything she has yam legs undecided
tribal bigot spotted
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by nairalanda1(m): 10:12am On Nov 26, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Can I have her SM handle?

You wan kee yourself? cheesy
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by deavicky(m): 10:12am On Nov 26, 2023
Draslo:

share her number, some people here may have a word or two of advice strictly for her.
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by mu2sa2: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2023
She'll only abandon her present lifestyle if she settle down with someone. Don't use religious sentiments on her at the initial stage. Just rational arguments to convince her to tie the knot. After that let the couple surface in a crusade or some church event and proclaim their new life. And let's see how things pan out from there.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by deavicky(m): 10:16am On Nov 26, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Team anti-discipline will be here soon to tell you how she can be talked to!

A child that they should have use wire to design her back when she started showing traits of such, but they were busy discussing with her on the need to change!

The family should accept their faith and move-on! At that age, she is gone! Only her can bring herself back!

Why I always say child naming ceremonies should be done after the age of 25. People have celebrated without knowing they gave birth to a future cultist, internet fraudster, prostitute, drunkard or junkie!.

we for dey use number instead of name abi?.
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by Adewale1603(m): 10:17am On Nov 26, 2023
Every lady has a wh0re phase. They will eventually outgrow it when they get more matured and are ready to settle down

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by jamesversion: 10:20am On Nov 26, 2023
Draslo:

Give me her number, I am a Counsellor. cool
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:20am On Nov 26, 2023
FuckingMachine:

What phase?
Hoe-ing phase naw
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by AncientAlien(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2023
4KNGOATS:

lock her up without food for 7 days after inserting a pepery cocumber in her possy. after then call her boy friends and strip the bitch naked flog the bastard out of her 4kn buttocks while her boy friends watch
Do you know i can dial 911 on your behalf? If interpol gives you black Friday invitation, it wouldn't be terrible.
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by AncientAlien(m): 10:23am On Nov 26, 2023
LikeAking:

Nonsense!

Did she complain?

grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by Fearyourcreator: 10:23am On Nov 26, 2023
Samantha124:
Don't be surprised when you hear news of her getting married at the age of 25, because such ladies are always lucky in finding the right guy to settle down with and they'll immediately drop their old lifestyle.

She's just going through a phase right now.
She will find a good man and destroy the man life

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:26am On Nov 26, 2023
Draslo:

Sadly, they don't sell common sense online, I would have ordered some for you.

grin
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by Timothy89(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2023
how can you change someone worldly people influence first cut her off from those people Influencing her before crying to God to speak to her heart for restitution

this is beyond physical, she doesn't need condemning, crucifying, neglecting this time. intercede for her
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by jaxxy(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2023
Draslo:

it's called lack of home training or no parental guidance or peer pressure influences.

At this point only someone she really likes or that has strong influence over her can advise her or a divine intervention.

hunger is not her problem it's morals and lack of attention or low self esteem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Handle My Younger Brother / How To Handle Problems Over Relatives Staying In Your House ? / Undeniable Facts About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.