Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,643 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? (20049 Views)

How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / Promiscuous Dad / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2023
nairalanda1:

Maybe, but knowing people....

Unless her papa is poor and he's a full time olosho she won't change
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by LockDown69(m): 10:28am On Nov 26, 2023
Draslo:
This is not for me. My sister na church worker

My guy's sister is nothing you write home about. Their father has money, like 3 Rolls-Royce parked in the compound type of rich but the girl is very promiscuous. Many big boys on the island have had a fling because she must attend every raving bash. Her SM pages are full of filth in different countries. You'd easily call her online olosho sponsored by politicians. Her friends are worse cos they don't come from that kind of money. This girl is just 23 and already a red flag amongst guys. Even guys that have never seen her unclothedness will claim to have slept with her and people will believe as long as the guy has class.

My guy is getting married in January and doesn't want his only sister there. Can she still be saved?
so your own sister na church worker? E go shock you grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by cozy7(m): 10:32am On Nov 26, 2023
Draslo:

My guy's sister is nothing you write home about. Their father has money, like 3 Rolls-Royce parked in the compound type of rich but the girl is very promiscuous. Many big boys on the island have had a fling because she must attend every raving bash. Her SM pages are full of filth in different countries. You'd easily call her online olosho sponsored by politicians. Her friends are worse cos they don't come from that kind of money. This girl is just 23 and already a red flag amongst guys. Even guys that have never seen her unclothedness will claim to have slept with her and people will believe as long as the guy has class.

My guy is getting married in January and doesn't want his only sister there. Can she still be saved?
First step will be for her to STOP THAT LIFE. Until she stops, my brother nothing will work.
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by KosiGee(m): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2023
Draslo:

The title of this thread is funny. Why are you worried about an adult who is according to you ‘a friend’s sister’?

Dad has three Roll Royces parked. Oyedola has lots of them as well and private jets on the hangars….

I’ve not heard anyone complaining about DJ Cuppy. Is this lady more promiscuous than DJ Cuppy?
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by gigabyte13: 10:33am On Nov 26, 2023
Leave her alone
You are too harsh on her
She is just a child
We are in a civilised world
Let her enjoy herself......

Na the results of those words una dey see so.
Dem supposed gather the Papa and Mama lash Dem koboko for bumbum
Finally e don red for them
One child gone
Make Dem manage the rest like that.
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by 22just: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2023
Leave am make him dey play. Wherever he got that from baffles me.
That being a church worker guarantees chastity.

Youngsage:

Is the bolded supposed to suggest anything in particular? undecided
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by jubrilELsudan: 10:40am On Nov 26, 2023
ABEG SEND ME HER CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by M0M0SHIKI: 10:40am On Nov 26, 2023
Nigerian economy and hardship no reach you? Find 1 of Nigeria's problems and worry about that na
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by jonadaft: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2023
immortalcrown:
You can't change an adult.

But you can attempt to find her a husband. Their gateman or driver won't be a bad choice since money is not a problem in her case. I suggest a gateman or a driver who will benefit money from the marriage since her father is a billionaire. No be only women go dey marry for money this time wey economy hard.
So drivers and gatemen don't deserve honourable wife?
You're a very wicked person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by id4sho(m): 10:41am On Nov 26, 2023
Draslo:

I think the only thing is for him to tell her the implication of her lifestyle most especially incurable STDs and drug abuse (very common).

Warning her severely and use aggression to suppress her. When she becomes vegetative, she will be home for treatment. I've twice seen a girl dragged out of club by her brother. It's embrassment to have a sister as public olosho

Had a close pal that experienced same shit b4

Share this message with him
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by VULCAN(m): 10:43am On Nov 26, 2023
All these "rush to comment types"

If you had bothered to read till the end (which you obviously didnt) you would have known that the thread is about how to stop the promiscuous sister from attending the wedding.

What has that got to do with your off point response

LikeAking:

Nonsense!

Did she complain?

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by LegendaryArnold(m): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2023
Draslo:

The first line though lol

I can help and save her through Christ that strengthens me.

Calm me!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by Jagaban2012: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2023
Draslo:
This is not for me. My sister a church worker

Allow her to be bitten by the street snake....she will learn if she survives it.
You can't tell a person not to turn to a leper after he has turned herself into a leper she will be isolated. And if she recovers from it she will never go back there
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by 4KNGOATS(m): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2023
Mumu common discipline skill u no get learn from the legend werey
AncientAlien:

Do you know i can dial 911 on your behalf? If interpol gives you black Friday invitation, it wouldn't be terrible.
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by Ashirioluwa: 10:51am On Nov 26, 2023
I will just mind my own business and let her be herself.
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by caracas: 10:58am On Nov 26, 2023
Take her to the parish priest or pastor n leave her there .. in six Months time any result you get wether good or bad , take am like that
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by svc1(m): 11:01am On Nov 26, 2023
Does your guy know that you are having feelings for his younger sister?.
I would advice you to distance yourself.
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by Chiefpriestt: 11:02am On Nov 26, 2023
FuckingMachine:

What phase?
Hoeing phase
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by vickthourh(m): 11:05am On Nov 26, 2023
Change is constant... But she might not
It might be an inbuilt character...
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by femi4: 11:05am On Nov 26, 2023
Draslo:

Change her circles of friends. Girls like that don't operate alone

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by risos(m): 11:06am On Nov 26, 2023
Sorry o, no vex o, but that your church working sister might be worse, I'm not saying, if you you understand what I mean.

That babe just dey do her own openly.
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by SAMBARRY: 11:10am On Nov 26, 2023
immortalcrown:

But you can attempt to find her a husband because she giving birth to a child might humble her and compel her to behave well. Childbirth doesn't guarantee the change but can help. Their gateman or driver won't be a bad choice since money is not a problem in her case. I suggest a gateman or a driver who will benefit money from the marriage since her father is a billionaire. No be only women go dey marry for money this time wey economy hard.
lol so you think marriage and/or child birth can change anybody.lol dey Play

The way she go dey carry different men into her the so called gatemans house no go get part 2.so you really think marriage curbs promiscuity.just dey Play
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by emmaonwuasoanya: 11:11am On Nov 26, 2023
Nawooo.. Things they hapeen ooo
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by henrixx(m): 11:14am On Nov 26, 2023
Samantha124:
Don't be surprised when you hear news of her getting married at the age of 25, because such ladies are always lucky in finding the right guy to settle down with and they'll immediately drop their old lifestyle.

She's just going through a phase right now.
dey play bro
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by TheGift: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2023
Draslo:

How does one handle a promiscuous sister? You don’t handle her, that’s how. It’s her own life. Unfortunately, or fortunately, she is his sister and there is nothing he can do about that. As long as she is not coming to corrupt his wife or his children. Her life is her business.

He should treat her with love, that’s what brothers do. One day she will get tired, maybe then she will wake up.
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by iamdapsyj(m): 11:25am On Nov 26, 2023
immortalcrown:

But you can attempt to find her a husband because she giving birth to a child might humble her and compel her to behave well. Childbirth doesn't guarantee the change but can help. Their gateman or driver won't be a bad choice since money is not a problem in her case. I suggest a gateman or a driver who will benefit money from the marriage since her father is a billionaire. No be only women go dey marry for money this time wey economy hard.

This must be sarcasm 😂😂😃
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by bigtt76(f): 11:33am On Nov 26, 2023
Unfortunately, she's of that age 23 when they try all sort of things, you can only pray that she changes ....she will soon though. Your friend should just tolerate her

Draslo:

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by Blitzking: 11:36am On Nov 26, 2023
Draslo:

A poor promiscuous uneducated girl is in trouble... a poor promiscuous educated girl might get in trouble...a rich promiscuous uneducated girl can't get in trouble her only problem is contracting incurable disesses or damaging her Vital Organs via alcohol and substance use...a rich promiscuous educated girl is can't get in trouble just self harm to her physical and mental health..the rich always have the option of rehab. The father should just warn them he is giving his wealth to charity that any level of education or training In any skill he is willing to support them..a legal structure should be in place to guard his wealth like a foundation/trust or something.
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by masseratti: 11:38am On Nov 26, 2023
Well av seen their type before, what naturally cause it is that the parents thinking that they don't want them to be exposed cage them in their early teen years.. Once they get to that age of 18t they want and desire to know what exactly you are caging them from, that's why many of them go astray at that age..prevention is better than cure.. Allow you daughters to know the meaning of life in general out there, not just sex, at age of 14 ask her of her boyfriend, allow her to go to parties maybe supervise by older brother or cousin, allow them to make mistakes.. This is the only way when others are freaked out about going to one party or rave or meeting a fine boy, they are already way ahead of it and won't freak them, that was the way my uncle handled his 6 girls and they all turned out great, we were clubbing already when we were in Ss 1,2 all the best clubs on the island, with a convoy of nothing less than 3 to 4 cars money provided by the parents, when it's time to go home we count everyone before leaving the club.. All this period of like 3 to 4 years.. No accidents.. No report of oh one of them is a cheerful giver, you are free to come to the house to see them.. They them self had a very high standards in the kind of guys that can come close
. All are married today.

But in your sis inlaw case it has happened already give her time.. She will get over it, that age is the hopping age for some women. But she has to attend her brother's wedding it's her right tho.

Meanwhile, if you have an android phone and you reside in one of This commercial cites in Nigeria Lagos, Ogun (ibafo, mowe, Sango ota axis), Abuja, Kano, Anambra, ABIA, Rivers state portharcourt, you can be earning daily from the comfort of your home or your shop or kiosk by becoming a delivery agent for a NIPOST licensed logistic company based in Lagos, a delivery agent is simply someone who makes an order or receive an order on behalf of a customer, you can be earning through commissions of each order made, don't sit down complaining you are broke every day, join Area connect delivery agent team today to start earning daily.. No registration fees or anything required,just your mobile phone to download the app and start earning.

FOR more information check out my signature for the phone number on how to assist you to become a delivery agent and start earning today.
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by descarado: 11:45am On Nov 26, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Okay, so let me get this straight: when Nairalanders contribute their bizarre, strange, unusual and otherwise suggestions, what will now happen?

You will share the link to this thread with your friend? Or you'll help them call a family meeting? Abi you will tell your "friend" you posted on some site, and you got feedback? Abi you'll sit your friend down to give him tips on how to save her?

What is your business with her? Why are you so invested?
Either his sister or he has eyes for her but she gives no damn.

If she is a member here and rejected his advances, that's how he will be following her up and down on every thread. Yet to see crop of men so insecure as these people.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by Atlantis585: 11:54am On Nov 26, 2023
Her toto, her life.
Wetin concern you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Handle My Younger Brother / How To Handle Problems Over Relatives Staying In Your House ? / Undeniable Facts About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.