Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? (18311 Views)

Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. / Why Do Girls Bring Bf To Measure Up? / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by AreaFada2: 1:58pm On Apr 20
Honestey:
The reason is simple, women don't love men naturally. A man would see a lady and be like, wow! she is beautiful, I like her movement, see her back front etc (Things that are natural about her) but a woman would be like wow! He is working at NNPC, he has car, he get plenty money etc (Things that are worldly about him). And because they are never going to be responsible for a child that is not theirs, whether ba$tard or not a child is legitimate to his/her mother. In fact many of them cry about getting married when they became tired of abortion, through marriage at least they get someone to hang it on his poor neck, such animalistic behaviour and until the law is established to make it a crime to get pregnant for another man after marriage, this prolification of ba$tards will continue in our society.
God bless you.

Women want a guy to help them raise a child and provide physical and material security.
It is men who choose the babe they go for and propose to.

Women can only marry the guy who is available. Most times, girls never get the type of guy they would have truly liked. But matter of "how I for do?"

Since 99% can't get the guy they want anyway, why not scope out the one that has material wealth and perhaps a big d!ckus?

So, loyalty/fidelity was never gonna be there.

In some cultures like Edoid people, our ancestors recognised that and came up with taboos to control married women to be faithful.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 1:58pm On Apr 20
True talk. Though not every brother is Woke out there. I pity Soy men Fa
Silentgroper:
Guys that are sound with how menstrual cycle, ovulation and conception work would see through those bloody scam ... Take them for ultrasound scan whenever they come with the bullshiit ... Just the gestation age would tell you if you own the kid or not
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by okoroemeka(m): 2:00pm On Apr 20
Quality20:
pls give us ya reasons why u think some women do this wicked act
This has been the way of some women since the days of pohtifars wife but social media has added fuel to the fire,things like this don't even bother me anymore

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by 29Ade07: 2:01pm On Apr 20
The answer lie in a basic human problem since the fall of Adam and Eve-which is depravity or nature of sin as a result of disobedience.
It is just that it manifests in some people commiting paternity fraud. The same problem is responsible for rape, incest, theft, lying, embezzlement, homosexuality, witchcraft, drunkeness, adultery, fornication and all the social problem of man
However, Jesus is the cure to all this and much more. Repent from a life of sin and accept him today.
Quality20:
Instead of discharging old boyfriends and old ways, these types of girls will just hang these pregnancies on their husbands.

Are they afraid that their husbands may not be able to impregnate or what? You see some women givin their husbands pregnancies from not only one boyfriend but upto two or more.

Anyway, nairaland women, pls help us out on why some modern day girls behave this way- or is it now a bad thing to marry modern day ladies?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Callosobruchus: 2:08pm On Apr 20
Really awkward and strange happenings here and there.Abi di world wey dem say go soon end since my great grandpapa time don end true-true?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by bukkiexchange01(f): 2:12pm On Apr 20
Merry100:

Thieves no dey respect gatekeepers, they look for other routes to gain entrance.

Hence, we say those ladies lack morality. They open and close at the name of milky doughnuts.
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by jiz: 2:19pm On Apr 20
Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by CaptainFM1: 2:20pm On Apr 20
Quality20:
Instead of discharging old boyfriends and old ways, these types of girls will just hang these pregnancies on their husbands.

Are they afraid that their husbands may not be able to impregnate or what? You see some women givin their husbands pregnancies from not only one boyfriend but upto two or more.

Anyway, nairaland women, pls help us out on why some modern day girls behave this way- or is it now a bad thing to marry modern day ladies?

It's not just exclusive to modern day girls. It's been happening since the beginning of the world.

And let's just not blame the girls, they are generally feable and weak minded. We should extend the blame to us men too that phuck outside wedding. It takes two to tango!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 2:35pm On Apr 20
In my own opinion, this is what happens - She is probably dating two men at the same time, got pregnant- mostly unsure of who is responsible and even when she knows, she pushes the responsibility on the serious one and then they get married.
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Papayaayasager(m): 2:40pm On Apr 20
OP, they will never show up on their trends
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Ubanz: 3:04pm On Apr 20
They never knew science will bust their bum bum.
Don't worry DNA will soon be 5k,5k.
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Omalicious1: 3:04pm On Apr 20
Quality20:

Because they know that he's a simp
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Blackdisciple(m): 3:04pm On Apr 20
Nothing other than "an act of wickedness"
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by youngrichnigga: 3:08pm On Apr 20
Quality20:

Dem don run you street
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Orlu13: 3:11pm On Apr 20
Anny69:
It's 2023. Update your archive of supposed insults because this is giving "I'm stuck in my ss2 mean boy" phase. Keep crying incel.

see this one...u don go learn all these incel stuff wey all these whiteys dey like talk

u don't even think u know d meaning... bimbo
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by 43Ronin: 3:27pm On Apr 20
There's nothing to fear anymore DNA is affordable
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by bukkiexchange01(f): 3:34pm On Apr 20
When a man finishes eating at a restaurant, he abandons the dirty plate and leaves. But if he eats at home, he washes the plate and uses it again and again and again, ad infinitum. Stop saying men are scum. You are the one who agreed to be eaten in a restaurant instead of waiting for him to eat you at home. You are to blame. Home-cooked food is usually cooked with love. But fast foods are always cooked with speed. That is why if you are poisoned or have a running stomach, it is likely from outside food.

#RenosNuggets
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Verbtips(m): 3:42pm On Apr 20
Puss360:
Hmmmm
please puss it well na we no de get am.
just give us reason
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by eliwa47(m): 3:48pm On Apr 20
Because that's their lifestyle grin
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by missymide: 3:53pm On Apr 20
The guy is someone's husband too who most likely knows the lady is married. To me if men, married or unmarried tame themselves a lot of these infidelity will stop. A woman tells a man he is married and he will say ko matter. This men accusing their wives have kids scattered home abroad but wants their wives to themselves as if they are the only being. If you cheat please expect same from your wife and una go die in the marriage together, that is my own.
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by missymide: 3:55pm On Apr 20
The guy is someone's husband too who most likely knows the lady is married. To me if men, married or unmarried tame themselves a lot of these infidelity will stop. A woman tells a man he is married and he will say ko matter yet he isn't expecting his wife to cheat. This men accusing their wives have kids scattered home abroad but wants their wives to themselves as if they are the only being. If you cheat please expect same from your wife and una go die in the marriage together, that is my own.
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by godofuck231: 4:10pm On Apr 20
While do men sleep with strange woman
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by ehay(f): 5:32pm On Apr 20
Same reason men bring strange STI's and STD's to their wives
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Chetas81(m): 5:32pm On Apr 20
Anny69:
Oponu. That's why you're lonely. No woman wants an insecure loser. undecided
but olosho no be wife nah,no matter they're beauty
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by AfDapone: 5:42pm On Apr 20
Honestey:
The reason is simple, women don't love men naturally. A man would see a lady and be like, wow! she is beautiful, I like her movement, see her back front etc (Things that are natural about her) but a woman would be like wow! He is working at NNPC, he has car, he get plenty money etc (Things that are worldly about him). And because they are never going to be responsible for a child that is not theirs, whether ba$tard or not a child is legitimate to his/her mother. In fact many of them cry about getting married when they became tired of abortion, through marriage at least they get someone to hang it on his poor neck, such animalistic behaviour and until the law is established to make it a crime to get pregnant for another man after marriage, this prolification of ba$tards will continue in our society.

Fiscus105:
Many are blindfolded by handsomeness, height,and six-pack, but immediately the pregnancy crop in, automatic factory reset would be activated, by then, her brain would quickly know the guy that can take care of her and kid.

The poor boy that she hardly gives attention before would now become hottest guy in time.

Women! Human beings are highly unpredictable.

Bintasukai:
It is because women subconsciously compare every boyfriend to the boyfriend they love the most. If the new boyfriend fails the comparison test. She would have made up her mind that that is who she wants to carry baby for. The reason why she couldn’t do it before was her parents/society. Now that she is married it is easy to disguise. And most times, while dating, the sharp guy would have put chip in her brain by saying “I want to be with you forever, even if you get married, I don’t think I can let you go”.

smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by AfDapone: 5:50pm On Apr 20
Savedday2:
Because the kind sweetness wey dey prick erh, most especially if the girl don test 2 or more prick, she no dey ever be the same again.

If God want punish the girl, she come breakup with person wey him prick dey let her kpekus dey high like Ijaw Ogogoro ,she come marry person wey him prick no dey meet up.

When that happens, just know say na another guy belle she go hang for her husband head or she go kill the husband, just to continue prick enjoyment.

Infact, women can't stay without prick. They can do anything, take any risk, just because of sweet prick.

But artificial joystick don full everywhere na. They can help themselves to their never ending satisfaction.
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Akuruoulo(m): 7:05pm On Apr 20
Anny69:
Oponu. That's why you're lonely. No woman wants an insecure loser. undecided
A liability have spoken
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by anungangampu: 8:31pm On Apr 20
Franzinni:
Funny enough.. many meny commenting for and against , should melt if they know what is going on behind thier back

I saw something yesterday and it just solidified my total perception of the thought process of the female gender ... They have been fully weaponized ... Fully !
Expand pls.
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by anungangampu: 8:32pm On Apr 20
Kemadealadire:
They are polygamous in nature the way the men are.
Wetin make them polygamous
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by Franzinni: 8:39pm On Apr 20
anungangampu:

Expand pls.
this modern women have embraced feminism to such a degree that they now hate men to the point of extinction forgetting that it's the same men that went to die in order for there to be just enough peace to make women feel men have no use in society ... I just dey laugh 😂.

Take black America for example... The black women there are going through it right now becasue they are the least desirable out of all women on earth ... Why ? Feminism was weaponized to make the black valueless and therefore lose willpower , the whole thing is psyops ... Same with the banditry in Nigeria , it is all systems of manipulation of the collective consciousness to enforce a narrative ... It happened with red Indians and they can never recover from it . Now it's black women in particular they are targeting ... Well these are just my observations tho I am no expert.
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by member13(m): 10:22pm On Apr 20
Honestey:

LOL. But these are also superficial characteristics na. Women love men who are tall, deep voice, broad shoulders, big hands etc. And all of these are still superficial. I find it funny that you termed liking a woman for her physical attributes as "natural".
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by armadeo(m): 11:28pm On Apr 20
Quality20:

The explanation is simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? / 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On / The Best Way To Say 'No' To The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.