Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

Why Do Girls Bring Bf To Measure Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Bring Bf To Measure Up? (1612 Views)

Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? / Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. / Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Bring Bf To Measure Up? by icubeguitar(m): 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
I'm open to criticism or support from my senior men..
And ladies don't be too defensive, let's say the truth here.. Why do girls bring up boyfriend as a way to belittle guys.. Not husband oh.. Boyfriend that is not certain. So I gave her this in return.. I can't be studying every night and someone will start comparing me to someone who has manage to win 100k in coupon..

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Bf To Measure Up? by Stevengerd(m): 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
Lol. na woman op deh follow reason like that, shey u think say she deh see things frm your own angle. leave that gal, inorder to avoid insult

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Bf To Measure Up? by icubeguitar(m): 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
Brothers. Did I fall hand or I kept the boy code

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Bf To Measure Up? by whitebeard(m): 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
U should sleep op...!!
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Bf To Measure Up? by abiolamitodun(m): 11:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
;Dlol
icubeguitar:
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Bf To Measure Up? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
See as woman wash you, you still come online dey form guy code. Guy code wey u don break finish.

The first rule of chyking a babe is too look out for her interest in you. If a woman is not interested in you, forget it. A woman can say yes instantly to a guy once there's chemistry, the toasting is just mere formalty cos they are suckers for sweet words. wink

Abeg bros respect yourself... I feel for you sha. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Bf To Measure Up? by Divay22(f): 11:55pm On Aug 25, 2018
germanized:
See as woman wash you, you still come online dey form guy code. Guy code wey u don break finish.

The first rule of chyking a babe is too look out for her interest in you. If a woman is not interested in you, forget it. A woman can say yes instantly to a guy once there's chemistry, the toasting is just mere formalty cos they are suckers for sweet words. wink

Lol
Ah!
The girl get bad mouth o grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Bf To Measure Up? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
Ah!
The girl get bad mouth o grin grin grin

Na wetin una sabi pass now... I fear woman mouth o grin
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Bf To Measure Up? by Divay22(f): 12:04am On Aug 26, 2018
germanized:

Na wetin una sabi pass now... I fear woman mouth o grin
That's soft work cheesy

Op surely didn't expect that grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Bf To Measure Up? by icubeguitar(m): 12:09am On Aug 26, 2018
germanized:

We actually have had nooky time.. And I no treat her nicely afterwards.. She dey try to get back at me
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Bf To Measure Up? by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 26, 2018
icubeguitar:

We actually have had nooky time.. And I no treat her nicely afterwards.. She dey try to get back at me

Well, I no fit comment on that. But me as a guy, e dey always pain me when guys fall hand unnecessarily.
By the way, I hope you're serious about the babe and you're not a playboy... Try go settle down o... wink
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Bf To Measure Up? by icubeguitar(m): 12:18am On Aug 26, 2018
Divay22:

That's soft work cheesy

Op surely didn't expect that grin grin

Mtchew. She's just a nerd. And I have a default settings for nerds.. But I'm just a gentleman.. I know say na fela type ena dey like..
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Bf To Measure Up? by icubeguitar(m): 12:22am On Aug 26, 2018
germanized:

Well, I no fit comment on that. But me as a guy, e dey always pain me when guys fall hand unnecessarily.
By the way, I hope you're serious about the babe and you're not a playboy... Try go settle down o... wink

Funny enough na her been dey quarrel me say I lost her number.. When I go for holiday.. I've learnt my lesson.. Yeah bro.. I dey settle down with a fellow medic
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Bf To Measure Up? by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 26, 2018
icubeguitar:

Funny enough na her been dey quarrel me say I lost her number.. When I go for holiday.. I've learnt my lesson.. Yeah bro.. I dey settle down with a fellow medic

Good bro. Wish u a happy home in advance. smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Bf To Measure Up? by nuggarito: 12:32am On Aug 26, 2018
My brother truly I say to you, you have demonstrated how foolish you are, Infact you have shown us you are the greatest fool to ever live, how can a grown man be measuring himself with someone he has not seen, she's been loyal to her bf while you are making mockery of it. You are the reason why girls cheat recklessly, she no want na by force?? You better get your head straight.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Bf To Measure Up? by icubeguitar(m): 12:57am On Aug 26, 2018
nuggarito:
My brother truly I say to you, you have demonstrated how foolish you are, Infact you have shown us you are the greatest fool to ever live, how can a grown man be measuring himself with someone he has not seen, she's been loyal to her bf while you are making mockery of it. You are the reason why girls cheat recklessly, she no want na by force?? You better get your head straight.

Haba bro.. .no be so now.. She didn't tell me she was dating.. .just went straight to compare our hustle.. .you sef reason am.. A girl tells you if You See my boyfriend? What brought boyfriend into it..
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Bf To Measure Up? by somtochukwu1992: 1:01am On Aug 26, 2018

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Bf To Measure Up? by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 26, 2018
You're talking about guy code? Whatever happened to looking the other way when a girl tells you she has a boyfriend? You don't think the boyfriend is a guy? And if he is, you don't think the guy code applies?

Empty brained fvck. That girl showed more loyalty in those few chat than you ever will in your whole life. You're less than an Animal, you have no integrity, you stand for nothing, you have low self esteeem, you should be dragged through a road and shot.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Bring Bf To Measure Up? by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 26, 2018
icubeguitar:

A girl tells you if You See my boyfriend? What brought boyfriend into it..

Why are you so insecure? It pains you that she's bragging about her boyfriend? Why? No has ever stood behind you like that before? Well, poor you. I bet none of your ex really loved you after they found out how self-centered you really are.
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Bf To Measure Up? by kachi10000(m): 1:29am On Aug 26, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
You're talking about guy code? Whatever happened to looking the other way when a girl tells you she has a boyfriend? You don't think the boyfriend is a guy? And if he is, you don't think the guy code applies?

Empty brained fvck. That girl showed more loyalty in those few chat than you ever will in your whole life. You're less than an Animal, you have no integrity, you stand for nothing, you have low self esteeem, you should be dragged through a road and shot.

Haba!!!! Bro easy nah... lets go easy on the nigga... the guy is going through pain already from the girls insults...
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Bf To Measure Up? by milemimi93(m): 1:34am On Aug 26, 2018
I like this typa girls..
I'm sure her bf will be proud of her..
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Bf To Measure Up? by icubeguitar(m): 1:36am On Aug 26, 2018
kachi10000:

Haba!!!! Bro easy nah... lets go easy on the nigga... the guy is going through pain already from the girls insults...

Brother all those folks attacking like they will have a babe on nl in return.. A girl didn't tell you she has a bf. . Just went boom.. . If we were to be male and not lady about we will see things differently. ..just saying to someone saying someone is useless.. Haba and you're on his field
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Bf To Measure Up? by icubeguitar(m): 1:38am On Aug 26, 2018
milemimi93:
I like this typa girls..

I'm sure her bf will be proud of her..

Yeah he will be. .. They always are..
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Bf To Measure Up? by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 26, 2018
icubeguitar:

you are in denial
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Bf To Measure Up? by icubeguitar(m): 3:18am On Aug 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
you are in denial

Not at all .. If you have an open mind you will see through. But then I served a dead meat and they are going vulture on it. ..
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Bf To Measure Up? by nuggarito: 10:45am On Aug 26, 2018
icubeguitar:

Haba bro.. .no be so now.. She didn't tell me she was dating.. .just went straight to compare our hustle.. .you sef reason am.. A girl tells you if You See my boyfriend? What brought boyfriend into it..

But once she mention bf matter you sef suppose get the message, no need to follow woman argue, you for leave Mata like that. No puci dey worth that stress.
Re: Why Do Girls Bring Bf To Measure Up? by icubeguitar(m): 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
nuggarito:

But once she mention bf matter you sef suppose get the message, no need to follow woman argue, you for leave Mata like that. No puci dey worth that stress.

Lesson learnt

(1) (Reply)

How I Became A Lesbian. We would Kiss Passionately, Do 69... / Man Captures Moment A Sugar Cane Seller Was Jerking Off In Broad Daylight (video / British/nigerian Woman Dumped By Pakistani Asks This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.