Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day (2932 Views)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / I Mistakenly Transferred Money To Wrong Opay Account!! / When I Visited Xvideo Website, My Respect For Nigerian Girls Reduced Drastically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day by Tempulated(m): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2023
Hmmm

Instead they now give Vouchers which they know you might not use.

Re: OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day by Tempulated(m): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2023
It is well with Nigeria.
Re: OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day by Jennyclay(f): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2023
You broke people like free things to much undecided. Haba!! undecided

You didn’t complain when you were enjoying free transfer and free cash back, now that their policy have changed, you are here complaining instead for you to be grateful undecided

Do you ever care or wondered how they make profit undecided.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day by adamma24: 8:45am On Nov 26, 2023
Stop lying....opay still give cashback...

3 Likes

Re: OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day by YeyeGbami: 8:59am On Nov 26, 2023
The thing pain me, na owealth interest i dey chop now

1 Like

Re: OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day by Krak(m): 9:16am On Nov 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

You didn’t complain when you were enjoying free transfer and free cash back, now that their policy have changed, you are here complaining instead for you to be grateful undecided

He has a right to complain, either he is broke or not. A broke person still remains a human being.

19 Likes

Re: OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day by SocialJustice: 9:22am On Nov 26, 2023
Tempulated:
Hmmm

Instead they now give Vouchers which they know you might not use.
No be una cast am. Any small thing, Opay na MMM. The free money has ended. The vouchers are even useless to me.

3 Likes

Re: OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day by rtdCivilservant: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2023
adamma24:
I think he meant to say daily log-in reward.

1 Like

Re: OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day by adamma24: 9:48am On Nov 26, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

Yeah there still give...they gave me 10 naira this morning lolz...but I think those that updated their opay app are the ones been told it hs ended...
Re: OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day by Natbrowny: 10:26am On Nov 26, 2023
Tell your commercial bank to organize cashbacks for 1month.

Dont u knw it will stop at a point.

7 Likes

Re: OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day by Chicagograduate(m): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

Opay is a money lender.They also sell pos machines.

2 Likes

Re: OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day by Saviourk: 11:13am On Nov 26, 2023
Nigerians and free things grin
Re: OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day by Adegbem02: 11:15am On Nov 26, 2023
Op you are full of sh*t, why must you be pushing rubbish agenda
Re: OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day by Omoapena(m): 11:29am On Nov 26, 2023
YeyeGbami:
The thing pain me, na owealth interest i dey chop now

🙌🙌
Re: OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day by YeyeGbami: 11:47am On Nov 26, 2023
Omoapena:

🙌🙌

Abi now
Re: OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day by Treasure17(m): 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2023
Tinubu's effect. grin

1 Like

Re: OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day by mechanics(m): 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
It is better than non, convectional banks don't give free transfer, Opay gives 3 transfers per day and you are still complaining.
Re: OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day by Tempulated(m): 2:54am On Nov 27, 2023
Jennyclay:

You know you are seriously mad and you don't have anyone to tell you. You know right..

2 Likes

Re: OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day by Tempulated(m): 2:55am On Nov 27, 2023
adamma24:

Shutup fool.

They don't give cashback on Daily Log-Ins anymore and Unlimited Transfers have been Capped to 3 per day.
Re: OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day by Tempulated(m): 2:55am On Nov 27, 2023
I believe this is the effect of this current administration and one useless boy was posting all over here some weeks back on how he was adding and removing his Card on OPAY in order to receive free bonuses.

Very useless boy.

2 Likes

Re: OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day by Tempulated(m): 3:00am On Nov 27, 2023
YeyeGbami:
The thing pain me, na owealth interest i dey chop now.

Infact what pains me most is that it hasn't been long i started using the App.

Whereas i have people who have using and enjoying the app since 2019. I underrated them then.

2 Likes

Re: OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day by Tempulated(m): 3:03am On Nov 27, 2023
Adegbem02:
Op my father is full of sh*t, why must him be pushing rubbish agenda.

Okay.

Extend my greetings to him.
Re: OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day by Tempulated(m): 3:05am On Nov 27, 2023
Natbrowny:
Tell your commercial bank to organize cashbacks for 1month.

Dont u knw it will stop at a point.

You see those ones are Useless than Uselessness.

They are Arm Robbers in Suits with Computers and Pen in broad day light robbing people off their hard earned monies.

These FINTECHS banks remains the best.
Re: OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day by Tempulated(m): 3:07am On Nov 27, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

Thank you jare. I have modified the Topic.
Re: OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day by Tempulated(m): 3:09am On Nov 27, 2023
adamma24:

Yeah there still give...they gave me 10 naira this morning lolz...but I think those that updated their opay app are the ones been told it hs ended...

Stop saying nonsense.

I didn't do any stupid update. I have been using same app version since last year.
Re: OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day by LalastiklaIa(m): 3:14am On Nov 27, 2023
Jennyclay:

This girl, the day I will catch you ehn cool
Re: OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day by adamma24: 4:40am On Nov 27, 2023
Tempulated:

Shutup fool.

They don't give cashback on Daily Log-Ins anymore and Unlimited Transfers have been Capped to 3 per day.

Idiot I just did cashback now now and its 4:39 am
Re: OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day by AcademicWriter: 5:27am On Nov 27, 2023
Tell your commercial bank to organize cashbacks for 1month.Dont u knw it will stop at a point...

However, do you seek help with your personal statement, thesis, statement of purpose, dissertation, or assignment? Check my profile.
Re: OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day by YeyeGbami: 5:46am On Nov 27, 2023
Tempulated:

Infact what pains me most is that it hasn't been long i started using the App.

Whereas i have people who have using and enjoying the app since 2019. I underrated them then.

Hehehe we move
Re: OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day by TheSuperX(m): 8:34am On Nov 27, 2023
The effect of recession

1 Like

Re: OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day by Tempulated(m): 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
adamma24:

Idiot I just did cashback now now and its 4:39 am

Your Papa na him be idiot.

Show the screenshot or Ogun kee you there.
Re: OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day by adamma24: 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2023
Tempulated:

Your Papa na him be idiot.

Show the screenshot or Ogun kee you there.

E pain the idiot....dey there dey complain....I dey collect cashback every day...na u know watin u take ur account do

(1) (2) (Reply)

Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. / How Do You Feel When You Are In Love. / who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.