Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W (33235 Views)

HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video / "I Swapped Close To 5,000 Babies In 12 Years" - Zambian Nurse Confesses / Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Padipadi(m): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2023
Wayoooo
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2023
Evil, why will she do such a thing, so evil cry

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Kdon2: 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2023
Morbeta11:

Forget that one.....these ones na my blood hook line and sinker!!! From spermatozoa to full fledge humans...no adulteration.

I rep you joor!

1 Like

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by maasoap(m): 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2023
O ga
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Gbotun(m): 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
Na since when did Nurse Eliza begin to be in charge of DNA results?

Nurses will be the one to take the samples,so swapping the samples will definitely alter the result.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by twilliamx(m): 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2023
martolux:
What if she cheated with someone that looks exactly like you? grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Kdon2: 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2023
We4all:

Lol......I admire your confidence sha. But what if they are not really your blood, what will you do?

There is no what if there, try somewhere else abeg☹️

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Judolisco(m): 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2023
Artiiclebeast:

u dey mind dem...
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Dshocker(m): 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2023
As a psychologist, i can confidently tell you from the tone of her voice, that she is lying, a genuine offender of such magnitude, won't have the capacity to praise or compliment the looks of the children.

Everybody creates fake content for their platforms to thrive.

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by maasoap(m): 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2023
Chachamiliano:

As for me, any child that I witness his/her birth, paid school from childhood till adulthood is my child. DNA or no DNA
Like I used to say, if one can look beyond infidelity of one's partner in a case like this, the rest is simple to deal with. People dey adopt now
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2023
Wicked soul
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by olumike001(m): 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2023
We4all:

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but if you live with someone, you begin to look like them.

Your children's resemblance with you is because you live together and has nothing to do with you being their biological dad.

So people in boarding school, prisons, face n face you house do look like each other?
That basis for children looking like there father doesn't work with DNA sir. The wife looking like her husband is most likely in acts, words etc. Facial resemblance is in our minds, just like puzzle game.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by ppogba: 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2023
Artiiclebeast:

Omo, na so me sef I tire ooo.
Dis one na Ghana Jolof DNA.
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Hassanmaye(m): 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2023
JOhnnyfreash:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FS3toMB-Yc

"I don't know whether to continue with the marriage or not. I exchanged his DNA results."

During a TV3 "Confessions" segment with Miss Nancy, a Ghanaian woman confessed to altering DNA results to break up a marriage, leading to her subsequent marriage to the man

The lady, who worked in a hospital, admitted to swapping DNA results to falsely indicate that the children were not biologically related to the man, resulting in the divorce of the man and his ex-wife

Now grappling with guilt, the lady faces an internal struggle between her husband's happiness and the unintended consequences of her deceitful actions, including the news of the ex-wife's tragic demise
Wicked gender, I hate this people
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by godwon01(m): 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
How come she gets access to the DNA results. It is a lie from the pit of hell. She is a Nurse not a laboratory technician or Doctor. The results is always on the system , how come she has access to the results. Very difficult to believe this story

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by bikefab(m): 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
The things we read inside life...
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by XAUBulls: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2023
JOhnnyfreash:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FS3toMB-Yc

"I don't know whether to continue with the marriage or not. I exchanged his DNA results."

During a TV3 "Confessions" segment with Miss Nancy, a Ghanaian woman confessed to altering DNA results to break up a marriage, leading to her subsequent marriage to the man

The lady, who worked in a hospital, admitted to swapping DNA results to falsely indicate that the children were not biologically related to the man, resulting in the divorce of the man and his ex-wife

Now grappling with guilt, the lady faces an internal struggle between her husband's happiness and the unintended consequences of her deceitful actions, including the news of the ex-wife's tragic demise
This is why a second or third opinion are required when dealing with medical issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by yetmao: 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2023
Only if the woman is not clean, she should have demanded for second opinion or even conducted the DNA on herself.

It's had to defend any woman, the DNA test came about because there is trust issue.
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by FireUpNow(m): 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2023
You go explain to God
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Bizzysmitty(m): 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2023
Big lie.
Women and manipulation is like 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by rhythyson: 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2023
martolux:
What if she cheated with someone that looks exactly like you? grin grin

you are a wicked person walahi grin grin grin
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by LearningCurveCo: 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2023
Things are happening. May God save us from destiny stealers.

Meanwhile, I have good news for you.

Would you like to join a WhatsApp group that gives you all the information you need for ICAN as well as free tutorials, from ATS 1 to ATS 3 and Foundation to Professional level?

ATS 1: https:///Gv2Z6ujNJyk2ZqdC7rjV4d

ATS 2: https:///L7TL3mnyuKO8k42h00ak9T

ATS 3: https:///JvWql8dcnLKFXCteRtmD9c

Foundation: https:///KQCHuwV3pUM04TNnclwqZ1

Skills: https:///LFglsflXjh09LS99vpQsnf

Professional: https:///I3MBkOQ7RmnFC0AmtU1NCG

Please Click on the group that is relevant to your stage. Thank you.
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by chiozor: 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2023
lies...these gender want to confuse men because they now see that paternity test demand are increasing....

1 Like

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Chizigreat(m): 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2023
Five Areas Of The Christian Faith You Must Know.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hua97GQ_ssI?si=V6rzK4AEO09RR49K
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by MrDoGood(m): 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2023
Another lies just for the media.
Na since when Nurse start to dey in charge of DNA result?

Do you guys know how DNA result looks like?

It comes in like a result in A4 paper!!

How she take change am?

Bloggers and these podcasters, I no know who lie pass.
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2023
This woman has ranked higher than Jezebel in wickedness.
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Laple0541(m): 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2023
Morbeta11:
Am so grateful to God that my three kids, all na mini-me from hair to toes.....I have no business with DNA.

What if they belong to your brother?

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Eriokanmi: 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2023
MDBAKP:
Nurses wicked nor be small. Between 9ja polithiefians and nurses who wicked pass. Like 4 polithiefians and share 4 nurses
This isn't even about being wicked. Women are known to be more resilient than men, especially when it comes to getting whatever they want..they can go to any length, so long as they want that thing to be theirs. While men would give up after several failed trials, women won't.
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by 1gbdata: 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2023
so bad
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Dennisochampa: 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2023
Devil doesn't exist...
Na people like u and me be the devil wen we dey talk about..
How I wish devil dey exist.... E for dey worship humans because of the wickedness wen some of us dey capable of...
Like... Why will someone even think of such??
Disorganize a whole family because of what??
This life Sha!!
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Bimpe29: 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2023
Women are truly problems to womanhood.
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by caye(m): 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
Did you all read that the divorced ex-wife lost her life?!

Why are kids here all heartless?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Is Face Mask The New Goldmine? / Husband Refuse To Pay Half Of Childbirth Hospital Bills Because He Didn't Use It / Men - My Childhood; My Manhood; My Prostate.. A Must Read!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.