Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W (33258 Views)

HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video / "I Swapped Close To 5,000 Babies In 12 Years" - Zambian Nurse Confesses / Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Greenfaces: 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2023
martolux:
What if she cheated with someone that looks exactly like you? grin grin
nah
Not possible
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Greenfaces: 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2023
We4all:

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but if you live with someone, you begin to look like them.

Your children's resemblance with you is because you live together and has nothing to do with you being their biological dad.
scientifically untrue.
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Teeklef(m): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2023
We4all:

Lol......I admire your confidence sha. But what if they are not really your blood, what will you do?
He never hear a suitation whereby husband's junior brother go dey knack him brother wife.
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Harmony92(f): 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2023
Morbeta11:

Impossicant......in this world and the next....am one of the fortunate ones that wouldn't border wasting money on DNA cos its all out in the public to see grin my spermatozoa is very healthy grin
A woman will go through d labour pains alone ooo only for the baby to come out looking like the dad cheesy. My daughters are like the photocopies of my hubby n he is even using it to yab me [url][/url] after all the labour pains I went through.
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by tiswell(m): 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
Morbeta11:

Forget that one.....these ones na my blood hook line and sinker!!! From spermatozoa to full fledge humans...no adulteration.
you go still learn...the hard way!
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by nobleswazzy(m): 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2023
Women supporting women, next news!
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2023
Chachamiliano:

As for me, any child that I witness his/her birth, paid school from childhood till adulthood is my child. DNA or no DNA

So let's say later after you've paid school fees finish one man shows up claiming your child is his child wettin u go do?
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Jalaw: 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
Definitely reading a script
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by ayodele17893: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2023
Nurses wicked nor be small. Between 9ja polithiefians and nurses who wicked pass. Like 4 polithiefians and share 4 nursesNurses wicked nor be small. Between 9ja polithiefians and nurses who wicked pass. Like 4 polithiefians and share 4 nurses...
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Hassanmaye(m): 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2023
Gbotun:

Nurses will be the one to take the samples,so swapping the samples will definitely alter the result.
Leave the mumu
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Anaya4life: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2023
Moniya4Real:
In-spite if this nurse’s devilish act. I think it’s a pointer to the fact that the ex-wife , herself, isn’t sure of the paternity of the kids cos if she was, she most definitely would have objected and stood her ground that the kids belong to her husband.

Lool.....just imagine. How can you say this.
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by SGCC: 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2023
The heart of man is filled with wild thoughts.
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Navalsadiq(m): 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2023
Morbeta11:

Impossicant......in this world and the next....am one of the fortunate ones that wouldn't border wasting money on DNA cos its all out in the public to see grin my spermatozoa is very healthy grin
e go shock you
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Moniya4Real(m): 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2023
Are you kidding me? How can a DNA test say my husband is not the biological father of my kids when I am damn cocksure I never even thought of and actually never had sex with any other man aside him. Omo! Think about it naw. We will surely go to two or more labs/hospitals for a very necessary confirmatory tests.

Anaya4life:

Lool.....just imagine. How can you say this.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Moniya4Real(m): 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2023
I am a man dear. But I don’t know what people are actually thinking. Pls, as a woman- what would you do in an hypothetical scenario if it was you? When you are 💯 sure your husband is the biological father of your kids

Lovelyn451:
have u been accused before ?
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Pinkeyes: 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2023
Chachamiliano:

As for me, any child that I witness his/her birth, paid school from childhood till adulthood is my child. DNA or no DNA

Matured mind.
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by PrinceGallant: 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2023
I don't know why my mind is telling me that the video was staged to get traffic. I am just being incredulous to the story...

However, if the story was true, I don't think any human can forgive her but God is Oft Forgiving, the Merciful.
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Morbeta11(m): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2023
soojar:

Thank God for you. But to correct you on the ignorance that exists among Nigerians (even the educated ones),

A child looking exactly like you DOES NOT mean the child is yours

It is the gene that determines the appearance of a child. Although it can determine paternity to a large extent but it is not automatic. A child can look like you from head to toe and the child is still not yours.

We learn every day

So it's obvious many of you commenting on my mention are not the product of your fathers grin
Uwa Nmebi.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by John389(m): 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2023
Women Women Women ehhhh
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Morbeta11(m): 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2023
We4all:

Lol......I admire your confidence sha. But what if they are not really your blood, what will you do?

If my children are not mine, then they belong to Angel Gabriel.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Morbeta11(m): 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2023
tiswell:

Maybe you are talking out of an unforgivable personal experience.
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Morbeta11(m): 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2023
Navalsadiq:
e go shock you

Maybe you want to share the remaining shock that is left from your personal experience...I get warehouse where you can store them.
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Morbeta11(m): 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2023
tiswell:

Like your father.....right?
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by efogator(f): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2023
This is why whenever you make up your mind to do a DNA test, be sure to do it in two different places that are not known to each other. If possible, different cities
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Morbeta11(m): 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2023
Laple0541:

What if they belong to your brother?

Just like you belong to your uncle😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Reelmii: 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2023
Cantonese:
Why the heartlessness?
because of preek grin
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by IamAsiri: 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2023
We4all:

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but if you live with someone, you begin to look like them.

Your children's resemblance with you is because you live together and has nothing to do with you being their biological dad.

Why don't you start living with a white woman and see whether you will turn white? Your biology lessons got commas.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by IamAsiri: 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2023
Moniya4Real:
In-spite if this nurse’s devilish act. I think it’s a pointer to the fact that the ex-wife , herself, isn’t sure of the paternity of the kids cos if she was, she most definitely would have objected and stood her ground that the kids belong to her husband. Even if it meant insisting on a confirmatory test in another location

Not true. Someone that is now deceased? I am sure she died of frustration and heartbreak. You don't want to know how some men act, especially if the hospital is now supposedly a reputable one.
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Lovelyn451(f): 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2023
Moniya4Real:
I am a man dear. But I don’t know what people are actually thinking. Pls, as a woman- what would you do in an hypothetical scenario if it was you? When you are 💯 sure your husband is the biological father of your kids

there's nothing I can do as a woman than depend on God to vindicate me as He just did the woman, the man would believe whatever the nurse said since its her profession, the wife is not in any medical line and knows nothing about how DNA is been conducted, everyone awaits the doctor/ nurses' report...i can only plead my innocence as the woman, if the man does not still believe me na to pack my load commot jejely and goan be praying to my God to expose whatever is wrong...shikena
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by armadeo(m): 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2023
Morbeta11:
Am so grateful to God that my three kids, all na mini-me from hair to toes.....I have no business with DNA.

I love this.
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Prettychild(f): 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2023
We4all:

Not true. My sister’s kids lived with me, all through to age 12, none of them look like me

1 Like

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Anaya4life: 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2023
Moniya4Real:
Are you kidding me? How can a DNA test say my husband is not the biological father of my kids when I am damn cocksure I never even thought of and actually never had sex with any other man aside him. Omo! Think about it naw. We will surely go to two or more labs/hospitals for a very necessary confirmatory tests.

Truth be told, once a DNA result comes and sows seed of doubt, the man will hardly agree to any contrary opinion. He will believe any other result after then will be manipulated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? / NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl / Coronavirus: Is Face Mask The New Goldmine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.